Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,990 Words
  • 7,465 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 30. Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30 --==Kit’s POV==--

“Thank you,” I said after a while. Tom had finished his cigarette and was, just now, draining the last of his beer. “I understand a lot more, now.”
Tightening the hug a bit, I rested my chin on top of his head. In return, he seemed to relax a little more and actually leaned against me. It felt good.

“No problem.”

“Wanna go back inside?”

“Sure. If you want. Or we could stay here.”
I softly laughed at his transparency.

“So you can smoke?”

“Yeah.”

“When did you start? Smoking, I mean?”

“Two years ago, or so.”

“Do your parents know?”

“No. Besides, I only smoke when...y’know…”

“When you’re stressed?” I guessed. When he nodded, I smirked. “So this is actually my fault, then?”

“Absolutely. You drove me to it,” the answer came, dryly.

“Dick.”
He chuckled.
“What am I going to do with you,” I said then, smiling.

“Well…this is kinda okay, I guess.”

“Who’s the softy now, huh?” I replied, tightening the hug some more.

“Dream on.”
I snickered, pressing my nose into his hair, inhaling the scent of shampoo.

“Your mouth says the opposite of what the rest tells me.”

“And what’s that?”

“That you actually like being here, right now. With me. If you had a choice, would you wanna be somewhere else, right now?”
Turning his head, he slowly looked up. Cocking my own, I gazed down.

Then, too fast for me to react, he went up on his toes and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. It was over before I knew it, but my lips tingled from the fleeting contact.

“No.”
I smiled; this was about as major a score as I could get! I rubbed my cheek on top of his head.

“Good.”
Readjusting my arms a bit, I kept up the hug, swaying just a tiny bit. It was nice outside; still warm enough not to need any extra clothing.
“Alright, we can stay out here. You want another beer?”

“Sure.”

“I’ll be right back, then.”

**********

When I returned, I located Tom on the far side of the pool, where we had an area set up with chairs and loungers. The barbeque was also there, a little off to the side.
This time, I’d brought two beers, one for myself as well. I felt like celebrating, so why the heck not.

He’d chosen a lounger and as I approached he sat up, planting a foot on either side. When he reached for one of the bottles, I motioned to him.

“Scoot forward a bit.”
He did as asked, his eyes questioning, understanding entering in them a moment later when I placed myself behind him so he was sitting between my spread legs. Sliding my free arm around his middle, I pulled him closer until his back was resting against my chest. No struggle, no sniped comments, nada. I offered him one of the bottles.
“Here you go.”

“Thanks.”

Unscrewing the top, he took a small sip. I followed his example, letting the carbonic acid tingle on my tongue before swallowing. Then I sat back, letting my arm slide free until it rested on my own leg.
At first, he remained where he was. Then he scooted back a bit until his firm little ass was pressed against my rapidly firming groin. I couldn’t help but let out a soft grunt, replacing it with a grin to myself when he actually leaned backwards until his back was once again resting against me.

It was another small victory, one that I celebrated with another sip. And another one followed up quickly enough when I slipped my arm back to where it had been, but instead of going all the way, I splayed my hand on his stomach.
I felt the muscles there contract. Hard. Nothing soft, there, just hard muscle. Moving my thumb, they contracted again, rippling beneath my hand.

“Ticklish?”

“No.”
He put his foot on the seat, his leg bent at the knee. The motion caused a tiny movement against my groin. I coughed, self conscious. He’d have to be made of stone not to notice, and sure enough…
“You’re hard.”
Closing my eyes, I bit my bottom lip. It was a statement, not a question.

“Yeah…”
I took another sip, then set the bottle on the ground.
“Sorry.”

He remained where he was, not moving (thankfully), just sipping his beer. The silence went on for a long while. Then, suddenly, I felt his hand land on mine or, rather, the tips of his fingers. Feathery soft they caressed over the back, down to my wrist, then back up. When he reached my fingers, he slipped his through, bending them until we made a big fist. Relaxing them again, the fingers went back and forth several times, repeating the motion. By then, the seemingly distracted game had relaxed me enough to stop thinking he’d bolt if I tried anything.

“You kissed me,” I whispered in his hair.

“Mhm…”
The finger/hand-game continued.

“Wanna do it again?”
I could feel his soft laugh more than hear it.
“But…slower?”

Moving his head on my chest until it was on my shoulder, he then looked up. All I’d have to do was lower and we’d be kissing. I wanted that so much, I was afraid I’d actually blow and cream my boxers if I did it first. Thanks to that game with my hand, I’d gone rock hard..

I heard the sound of his bottle being set on the ground. Then I felt the movement of his arm coming up and I shuddered when his free hand slipped into my neck, on to the back of my head and then pulled me down.

His lips had already parted when mine touched them; but when his tongue came, the tip entering, seeking to find mine, I took over the kiss. I had to be in control. I didn’t know why, I just needed to be. And he let me.

Exhaling into his mouth, I tasted deep as I molded my mouth onto his, retracting and entering repeatedly. I heard a soft groan, but it might very well have been me making it. On and on it went, the taste of beer, cigarettes and him slowly making my head swim. I’d never kissed someone that way, not wanting to stop and not planning to for the next hour or so.
I noticed his breathing sped up, as well as the hand on the back of my head sliding into my hair and fisting it, gently pulling and letting go. His scent filled my nostrils, lemony and spiced and, combined with the taste of him made it a heady experience.

Somehow, my other hand had found its way into his shirt. I hadn’t even consciously moved it but his breathing halted suddenly when my fingertip lightly slid past the pierced nipple. He softly moaned into my mouth. I touched it again, just slightly. Just the cushion on my finger touching the hardened nub. His breath halted every time I did it.
He managed to rip his mouth from mine and his hand clamped on my wrist.

“Stop…”

“Why?” I whispered drowsily, nibbling on his lower lip. I wanted to be inside there again. He tasted so damn good!

I managed to slip in again, closing my mouth over his this time; no ripping away anymore, no sir! He growled at the double attack of tongue and fingers; I dived in deeper and tried a gentle tug on his piercing, gently. The hand on my wrist pulled harder at first, then it its strength lessened as I continued the kiss like his mouth had the only oxygen left on the planet.

Lifting my head after a long while, I just stared deeply into his eyes. Kissing him was like taking drugs; I wanted to taste more and more of him and it seemed to make him very pliable and relaxed. His swollen lips eagerly parted in anticipation as I closed in again, taking a soft swipe over his lower lip before diving in again.

“Hey guys…” Taylan’s voice sounded, from somewhere far away; I hadn’t noticed him coming out. Neither had Tom, apparently, because he went tense in a second flat. Finishing the kiss I looked up. “Were going to bed, don’t make it too late, alright?”

“Alright,” I answered, glancing at the watch. I’d completely forgotten the time; it was closing in on midnight! How long had we been here? “G’night. We’ll call it a night then, too.”

As I said it, I applied pressure on Tom’s stomach, making him stay exactly where he was because he wanted to move away from the moment Tay had appeared.

“Alright. Tom, I put a stack of clean sheets on your bed. Throw the old stuff in the hamper, ok?”

“I..." Tom answered, looking up at me like a deer caught in the headlights. It was so uncharacteristic of him that I tightened my hold, afraid that he might bolt.
Tay was already on his way back into the house, and when the slide-door clicked I looked down.

“Now why did you just look like you were ready to get the hell out of dodge?”
When Tom didn’t answer, I narrowed my eyes at him
“Are you ashamed? That he sees us like this?”

“What…no!”
He answered that a little too quickly.

“Then why? As you could see, Tay was completely fine with this. We weren’t doing anything wrong.”
He tried to squirm his way out of my hold on him but I refused to let him go anywhere; and then I realized that he was lying.
“Oh my god…you are! You’re ashamed because he caught us!”

“I’m not!”

“You so are! Why?”
Biting his lower lip he seemed to wanna try and get out of this one with another lie.
“Nuh-uh; be honest.”

“Fine. Last time I got caught, it was Jay who did, alright!? He tried to blackmail me and…”
His voice trailed off and he looked away.

“Tay’s not gonna blackmail you…we weren’t doing anything wrong…we were just making out…”

“I know! But that first moment…when I heard his voice; it scared the crap out of me, y’know…”
His embarrassment about his reaction clearly showed now and I grinned.
“Had this whole flashback and I panicked.”

“Aww,” I said, snickering and tightening my arms around him. “Poor baby.”
He groaned.

“You did not call me that, just now,” he replied, trying to get out of my hold again. “I’m not your baby.”

“Sure are, sugar,” I laughed, going for a Texas drawl.
It only served to make him try harder, in turn making me laugh all that harder too.

“God, you’re so annoying.”

“I know; you’re not the only one who has a chain to yank, you know. You so can’t handle the mushy stuff, doncha?”

“Hmph,” he huffed.

“Mushy, mushy, mushy,” I whispered close to his ear, snickering when he moved his head to the side. Following, I kept whispering it until he put his hand to my jaw and pushed me away, chuckling.

“Weirdo.”

“Cold frog,” I mumbled, nuzzling his neck.
Having teased him about as far as I dared to take this, I brought my other arm around, loosely embracing him.
“Seriously though; this is okay, right?”

“Yes.”

“Good, because I like this.”
In answer, he returned his head to where it’d been, pressing his temple to my chin. When he also put his hand back and started the soft tickling again, I secretly smiled.

This date had started off on a rocky note. Perhaps it’d been necessary to get angry with him, enough to make him see I was serious. I wasn’t proud of the angry bit, but glad that it ended the way it was ending. I could only hope it was an indication of an even better one in the near future.

Awww....cute. ;)
andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 26
  • Love 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

We need lots more of this stuff. It reads smoothly and naturally. That isn't always the case with romantic scenes. We know this won't last, but.....:2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 08/12/2011 06:51 AM, charlieocho said:
We need lots more of this stuff. It reads smoothly and naturally. That isn't always the case with romantic scenes. We know this won't last, but.....:2thumbs:
Tell me; how do you know it won't last? ;)
Link to comment
On 08/12/2011 04:39 AM, Frostina said:
How very cute... Too cute, almost!!

 

*wonders what's in store*

Do you really want to know? *evil grin*
Link to comment

I love the way you write the characters are so relatable they feel like a part of ur family u want to cry with them laugh and celebrate anything they do as well there is one other writer like u one this site really enjoying it 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..