Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 3,446 Words
  • 8,180 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 35. Chapter 35

Warning! Scorching!

CHAPTER 35 --==Kit’s POV==--

We didn’t really notice that Dad and Taylan had gone until we pulled up onto the side of the pool, tired from trying to push each other under, and getting the better of the other. Tom’s chest was heaving but he grinned; he’d gotten the best of me just now, pushing me under. How he’d done it, though…

“Pussy.”

“Pussy? You cheated!” I replied, shoving him back in. He came up, snorting.

“I did not!”

“Wasn’t my hand between my legs,” I shot back.

That’d definitely been his. And the effects were still there; he’d grabbed me in the crotch, making me hard in a second.

“How’d you like it if I did that?”

“A lot, probably!” he fired back, pushing off from the side, swimming backwards. Then, when he looked over to the patio and frowned. “Where are they?”

“They’re probably inside.“
I wiggled my eyebrows to get the meaning of that across. It definitely did.

“Right. So who’s doing who?”
Narrowing my eyes, I tracked him as he lapped around, lazily.

“I would think I would be doing you.”

He didn’t say anything to that; he just smirked, continuing to move in circles. From the moment we’d hit the pool, I’d gotten this strong feeling he was coming on to me. Trying to get me to do something. Teasing me, small touches, the latest one of which had been not so small or teasing; that’d been a full on grab. Everything he’d said had been with double meaning, or my mind was just playing tricks with me. I’d say he was trying to make me horny, go after him. And he’d succeeded.
I slipped back into the pool myself, slowly following him.

“Come here,” I said, softly.
When he was closest to me, but still out of reach, he grinned.

“Hell no.”
Fine. I followed him again, getting excited when he still stayed out of reach. Barely.

“Chicken?”

“Pff…for you?”

He then made the mistake of steering toward a corner. Worked for me. Matching his course, I herded him toward it. It was only when he saw the edges on both sides that he realized he’d steered himself into a corner. Hah!

“Dumbass.”
He bumped gently against the side. End of the line for him.

Under the surface, he extended an arm and slid it around my midsection when I closed in; an automatic response, it seemed. But when I put my hand on his chest, my thumb close to his pierced nipple and then softly swiping over it, he bit his lower lip and let out a soft groan. When he opened his eyes, they were dark.

I moved in for a kiss and slipped my other arm around his waist, pressing up against him to let him feel what this was doing to me.

“Damn…” he softly breathed.

“Mhm…” I murmured. “Your fault.”

“I didn’t do anything,” he replied.
I stared deep into his eyes, really looking into them and removed my hand from his chest, blindly finding his hand and steering it down. They widened when I pushed it between us so he could feel.

“Yeah, you did.”
Tilting my head, I moved in, grazing his lips.

“Sorry.”
He didn’t sound like it and when he squeezed me, he belied the comment.

“No you’re not; you’ve been trying to get me excited the moment we hit the pool.”

Angling my head a little, I covered his mouth with mine and he parted his lips, eagerly, and I let my tongue slip inside, just barely. Kissing him loosely, relaxed, I retracted my hand from between us while his remained, kneading. As for mine, it found its way behind him and down to slide into his Speedos, cupping a cheek of his ass. I could tell that he liked it, because he pressed himself against me. He was excited too.

He withdrew after a while. I followed his mouth, with my tongue still half extended, and he brought a hand up, tapping it with his finger, making me retract it.

“Back in your cage.”

I grinned shook my head, leaning in again and plunging in deep. Then I suggestively kissed him, rhythmically sliding back and forth between his lips. He started sucking on my tongue, which made me wanna insert it deeper. I did, until he softly growled but when I pulled it back a bit, he sucked it back in. It turned me on, big time. I was hard as a rock now, and made sure that he knew it by pressing into him some more.

In return he squeezed harder.

Under the surface of the water, his hand moved up to the waistband of my swim trunks and then inside and wrapped tightly around my excited shaft. The flick of his thumb over the tip had me moan into his mouth, hard. If he kept that up, I’d blow right here, right now! I whispered as much.

“I want you.”

“Here?” he whispered back, glancing to where Tay and Dad had sat. Still no one here.

“Anywhere,” I groaned, after a particularly nice rub.

His hand was now fully inserted into my swimsuit, stroking me. And then he was suddenly gone, slipping underwater.

How he did it, I don’t know, but the next second, he tugged my swimsuit down to my thighs and found me, sliding his sucking mouth around my flesh, making me grab onto the poolside; had I not, I would’ve gone under as well. Holy sh…

Groaning softly when I hit the back of his throat, he then swallowed me deeper; then I winced and gasped when he let me escape while sucking, making sure the friction on my sensitive tip lasted as long as possible. Never in my life had I felt something as good as that. It lasted only seconds but it was pure heaven. Never having been sucked off before, and then have the first time happen in the pool, it was mind-blowing!
Then the suction was suddenly gone and he surfaced. And when he did, I attacked in earnest.

I felt a sense of urgency begin to build, as I released every horny part of me into that searing hot kiss. Perhaps it was because of all the teasing; Tom had brought me to the brink of losing it, my composure that is, with his constant challenges. I wanted that reward he was hinting at, and teasing me with. I wanted it, and I was going to get it. There was no way I’d let him slip away now; he was mine.

I guess he was a bit overwhelmed at first. It was like my tongue had questions and his mouth had all the answers; our lips fused in a kiss all consuming. Once I poured my heart into it, there just was no holding it. I had to feel him against me. I had to kiss him this deep, this passionately. And I had to take him to bed. Nothing else filled my brain, right now, but him.

“I wanna be with you,” I sighed, when I abandoned his swollen lips for second. Then, before he could even think of a reply, I covered them again and plunged in deep again, savoring his taste on my tongue like there was no tomorrow.

In the meantime I steered us toward the stairs and once I felt pool bottom beneath my feet, I rose us up out of the water; he weighed next to nothing, it seemed. Tom had wrapped his legs around my waist, and tried a few times to pull back; he indicated he wanted to say something with low guttural sounds. But I wasn’t about to let him do anything that might interfere with my desires; this was going to happen. Right now.

I took us to past the barbeque, still smoldering with nothing on it, and through the sliding door into my bedroom. Once there, I dumped him unceremoniously onto my bed; I’d walked all this way with him latched onto me, my swim trunks still around my thighs, and my cock bouncing up and down in the free air.

After quickly getting rid of the shorts, I slammed the door to the terrace shut and closed the curtain; then I went to my bedroom door, locked that too, and then returned to Tom, who was watching me.

“Wow,” he breathed, when I came closer again. His eyes traveled freely over my body, coming to rest at my cock, which was as rigid as steel, throbbing. "You're nuts; what if your dad or uncle T. had seen that."
My focus had been so much on him that I hadn't even thought about that. Nor did I feel any embarrassment; they weren't important right now, nor did I think we'd have gotten here had they been there, watching.

“Wow…” he said, sounding a little uncertain.

Setting my knee onto the bed, I reached out to him, saying nothing but letting my eyes do the talking; if he was going to try to back out of this now, he was going to be sorry. He didn’t. Instead of saying anything else, he laid onto his back, all the while staring at me as I crawled over him, coming to hover over his face, resting my upper body on my hands.

Tom reached down, and slid his own swim suit off; I looked down, seeing his own erection jump up, and I felt curiously gratified. He wanted this as much as I did. So his appearing uncertain…

“Are you scared?” I asked, whispering, betraying my own feelings to him.

“A little,” he admitted.
And at that, he reached up and slid his hand onto my neck, his thumb resting right in front of my ear. I closed my eyes, leaning into it, and sighed, relieved. So I wasn’t the only one.
“It’s been a while.”

“It’s okay; from now on, it’s only going to be me.”

His eyes widened and I grinned. I felt so…possessive, right now. There might have been someone before me, but no one but me was allowed to touch him this way, ever again.

I lowered myself onto him; for the very first time, I felt all of his naked flesh against mine. And it felt so good. He felt warm, and smooth. He spread his legs a bit so that I fit between them, and I kissed him.

“Am I too heavy?” I asked then, raising up a little.

He shook his head, and his hand came to rest on my lower back, sliding up and down slightly.

“It’s fine. I…” He blushed a little. “I like it.”
I smiled and moved; our cocks slid together, pressed tightly, having lost none of their rigidness.
“That too.”

“You do, huh?” I grinned, doing it again.

I liked it, too. And I liked how he made it seem so natural. The urgency was gone, now that I knew it was going to happen. That much was clear.

Upping the pressure some more, I felt free to explore, and did so. Or tried to, really; lying on top of someone doesn’t really allow for much of that. So I moved off of him, lying on my side next to him, and Tom turned to face me, doing the same. And then we explored.

I took all of him in with hungry eyes and eager hands; his chest with the hard nubs of his nipples. The hard stomach with not a six but an eight-pack! His bellybutton. His cock and balls. His thighs...

And Tom did the same, although he focused on my groin a lot. Which I liked. He handled me a good grip, rolling and squeezing my balls gently.

“You like that?” he whispered, nudging my nose with his as I closed my eyes.

I found his mouth at the same time, as I murmured a soft ‘Mmm-mm’, caressing his ass. When I found his sphincter and rubbed it, I asked the same, and he reacted equally. Then he moved his hand up to my cock and squeezed it.

“I’d like this too.”
I opened my eyes, and stared into his.

“I want you.”
He squeezed again.

“Gee, no kidding…”
I kissed him again and then softly bit his nose.

“No jokes…please?”
He answered with a soft ‘k’.

I had always imagined my first time would be romantic. I wanted this to be romantic. To not ruin it with jokes, hurried caresses, kisses, and a quick fuck. I wanted this to last a long time, so I’d remember it.

I made it as romantic as possible, and tried to be tender with him, and thorough. I failed at the tender part, miserably; I found I couldn’t, I wanted to possess. But I succeeded at being thorough. I sucked cock for the first time, just tasting it, nothing more; I wasn’t trying to make him come. I just wanted to taste everything of him.

“Do you have lube?” He asked then, after another long deep kiss. I nodded to the nightstand, where I kept the condoms and lube.

I wasn’t nervous. It felt normal, when he crawled toward to nightstand, with me practically on top of him, unwilling to let him leave my touch. It felt great when he suited me up; he did it with his fingers and then let me slip into his mouth, rolling the condom down my shaft. I hissed softly. He was turned away from me, sitting on my chest, and I had a great view of his ass as he readied me for him.

I couldn’t resist and licked him, exploring. The tangy taste was different, but I liked it. I wondered how that would taste. I'd seen it in videos, obviously. Apparently Tom liked it too, because he pushed down on me. I wiggled my tongue inside a little, teasing him, wetting him, making him slick with saliva. He moaned softly as I rapidly stimulated his anus with the tip of my tongue; in return, he swallowed me deep into his throat.

“I wanna be inside you,” I whispered, licking all the way from his balls to his hole and then concentrating there, making him even more slippery, coating it with more saliva. It glistened with it. Feeling him with my finger, he felt loose and ready.

The look he sent me was smoldering; I’d made him very horny, rimming him and as for me, I loved doing it! It was quickly turning out to be my favorite thing to do. His cock was dripping slick fluid. I took a quick swipe at it, tasting it. It was nice but not as nice…
I delved into heaven again, stroking inside of him with my tongue.

Then he moved off of me, and I stayed with him, rising in one fluid motion, ending up behind him, taking his ass in my hands. He looked so small, compared to me. My cock looked way too big for him, but apparently Tom didn’t think so; he pushed up against me eagerly, letting my hardon rub his crack.

I reached for the lube and applied it liberally to myself; then I also used some on him, inserting one, then two fingers. He squeezed them as they slid up to the knuckles easily. I had imagined it to be less easy. Some vids seemed to take quite some time preparing the bottom. He seemed to eager to get fucked. Setting the tip of my cock in position, I carefully pushed; it took a few tries before the head slid inside, but once I did, Tom gasped, groaning loudly.

“Yeah,” he softly whispered, pushing his head down onto the mattress. “Slowly…”

He felt so hot, and tight; tight! I moaned deeply and whimpered, due to the sensitive head of my cock being closed in at all sides. And I wasn’t even a third in. But I was inside now and all I could think was that he was mine! Mine! Mine! And he became more mine the deeper I sank inside.

Oh my god, this felt good. No, fantastic! The deeper I slid in, the better it felt; he squeezed around me as I went in, and I almost couldn’t contain myself; I wanted to slide it in to the hilt, right away. Wow…

About halfway in, Tom started to whine softly; it almost sounded like he was crying. I was about to stop going further when he rose up, and he definitely wasn’t crying; the look on his face was ecstatic. But his moans became quite loud, so I stopped, letting him adjust.

“Don’t stop,” he breathed. “Please…take me. I wanna….I need…”

Having him beg me to do that to him; it was different. It was exciting, for one. The one place I had him for sure, I knew that now. Here I had control. And I’d never give it up. Mine!

“Say that you want me,” I said, putting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him up.
And as the angle of my cock inside him shifted, he whined again. I lowered myself a little and pushed forward again, ¾ in now. I bit his neck, softly, and then laid my cheek against his.

“Say it,” I whispered, softly chuckling. “Now.”

“I want you,” he said, almost choking in ecstasy. “Please.”

“You’re mine now,” I whispered possessively, waiting for him to admit it, willing him to do it in my mind.

“Yes…”
I pushed all the way in now. And that hurt him I guess because his face contorted, and he hissed.

“Jesus….fuck! Slowly!”
That was a bit too much at once, my inexperience getting the best of me there, but it felt so amazingly good, feeling him closing in all around me, fitting snug and tight. I could hardly move.

He wanted to bend forward again, which I prevented by sliding an arm around him, splaying my hand out over his chest.

“No!”
It felt wrong to let him do that.
“Stay.”

We fit in so many ways; I loved the feel of him against me, the feel of being so deep and hard inside him. The feeling of supremacy over him. We were sitting up, Tom impaled on me, and I started to rock back and forth, my flesh moving inside him just an inch or two. But it was enough. Small currents of electric pleasure shot through my loins as I slowly took him again and again.

Finding his pierced nipple, I rubbed it and pulled it, and found that when I did, he squeezed extra hard around me. So I repeated it a few times, making him milk me; I loved it! And so did he, apparently, because he leaned back with his mouth opened, gasping.

“Aaahh...”

“You like that, huh?” I whispered. “It feels great when you do….that.”

Together we found a rhythm, slow and deep; he was unbelievably tight. My pelvis rocked against him, constantly, and my balls felt ready to burst, but it was so fine. I felt like I could keep it up for hours. We kissed, sometimes just that and not moving. We both enjoyed it, thoroughly. I never imagined feeling this close to someone; no wonder Dad and Tay did it so often; I knew I wanted this as often as possible too, now.

“It’s too big…” Tom breathed.

“Mmm,” I answered in return. “No. Perfect…I love you…”

“Kit…”
I pushed a little harder; my balls started to pull up.

“I’m gonna come,” I breathed.

“Me too,” he moaned. “Oh shit…”
And come he did; wow.

Not even ten seconds after he’d announced it, a rapid squeezing tightened around my dick, in turn speeding up my moment. I uncurled my arm from him, and let him fall forward, convulsing, and he whimpering loudly as I fell over him, landing on my hands and speeding up to reach my own orgasm. His sounds became louder, more urgent, more strained.

Rapidly fucking his cramping insides, it flashed hotly through my loins; then I let out a loud yell of my own, and felt the heat pour from my body deep into his.

**********

“You’re…never…coming…near…me…with…that…thing…again…”
I could feel him trying to work me out.

“Why…not..?” I answered, equally panting, pressing against him to remain inside.

“Need…out…”

“No…it feels so good…”

“Yes! Too much…it’s too much.”

“You just need to get used to me…”

“Can’t…too much…”

“Tom, I’m not that big.”

“No? Try and stuff a trafficker up your ass and see if you like it.”
I snorted, I couldn’t help it and began to snicker. After a few seconds, he joined in.

Oh lala....
andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 28
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:music: At long last, love. Ummm ummmm, finger-lickin' good. Damn!! Felt like I was standing right next to the action....could almost feel the heat. But.....what goes up, must come down (or so they tell me), I am worried, now. What is going to happen, after the glow wears off? Somehow, I just don't expect a "happily ever after" ending, here. Even tho' they both deserve it. :worship:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow.....worshippy.gif I guess I need to breathe before I pass out...that was hot... I might need some personal time after that....I really love Kit, has from the door.wub.gif Tom is rubbing on me quicky... Kit wanted it to be romantic...how sweet and now he sees why Tay and his dad do it so much...lol cute.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 06:53 AM, Frostina said:
wow! that was a niiiiiiice distraction from the impending Romeo and Julian Scenario! :P
Heh, you never know what is coming.... :devil:
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 05:47 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Wow.....worshippy.gif I guess I need to breathe before I pass out...that was hot... I might need some personal time after that....I really love Kit, has from the door.wub.gif Tom is rubbing on me quicky... Kit wanted it to be romantic...how sweet and now he sees why Tay and his dad do it so much...lol cute.
Lol! YeH, i thought so too!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 05:28 AM, charlieocho said:
:music: At long last, love. Ummm ummmm, finger-lickin' good. Damn!! Felt like I was standing right next to the action....could almost feel the heat. But.....what goes up, must come down (or so they tell me), I am worried, now. What is going to happen, after the glow wears off? Somehow, I just don't expect a "happily ever after" ending, here. Even tho' they both deserve it. :worship:
Oh come now...none of my stories have an unhappy ending, you should know that. It's the journey toward it that is full of obstacles. ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hot.... smoking hot... i think i held my breath all through that chapter.... wow!! think i'll be ok for work in the morning.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/07/2011 11:20 AM, jazziebabe said:
Hot.... smoking hot... i think i held my breath all through that chapter.... wow!! think i'll be ok for work in the morning.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Oh damn, so the next one I'll have to ratch it up a notch or....hmm....;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I always have to take a break from the story after this chapter. :blushing:

So hot, and yet tender and cute. Kit's going to be very possessive from now on - and Tom likes it, methinks. :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

You know those Like-buttons on the bottom of the chapter? 

 

The most important one is missing: HOT

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..