Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 3,721 Words
  • 6,140 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 45. Chapter 45

Due to the long time since I updated this story, you may wish to re-read the chapter before this. :) 

CHAPTER 45 --==Tom’s POV==--

I looked up as the door opened and Kit came in, closing it behind him. He raised his head a fraction in greeting.

“Hey.”

“Hey yourself,” I answered, returning my attention to the keyboard. My stomach got that little punch when I saw him. God. Really in love. It actually felt good. “What’s up?”

“I think I just escaped the R-rated version of Arabian Nights. There was talk of genies and rubbing. I’ll spare you the details.”
I rolled my eyes but sent him a grin, letting my fingers smoothly glide over the keys.

“Those silly kids.”

“I know, right?”

He came over to where I sat on the small bench. There was enough space, so he joined me, facing me by placing a leg on each side of the bench. He listened for while and then noticed the small cable running down my throat. I had my mp3-player sat on the bench beside me, copying what was playing.

“You’re listening and playing at the same time?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow…you can play anything?”
I shrugged.

“I guess…”

Reaching around me he got the player and looked, then located the extra ear-bud dangling close to my stomach and took it, raising it to his ear. The track switched to another song about halfway through and a familiar theme began to play.
Pressed a few buttons on the synthesizer, I played along. Got a few keys wrong first, dammit; pressed another button and tried again.
Hah… nailed it!
He kept switching tracks for a while, stopping at random and listened again while I adjusted accordingly.

“Alright, I give. You’re awesome,” he sighed, after some five different songs. I wiggled my eyebrows and he slipped his arms around me; I changed the tune to something light and definitely romantic sounding. His chest pressed against my arm as I played.
He nudged my temple with his nose.
“Mmm, nice.”
Placing a finger under my chin, he made me look at him and lowered his mouth to mine. I quit playing, leaning into him, allowing him to invade.

I really liked the way he kissed; full on, immediately going deep. I liked how his mouth fully fit over mine, his supple lips warm and moist, his thrusting tongue filling all of my mouth, and he always tasted so sweet, his saliva flowing richly; ending a kiss meant still tasting him.

For a long while, the only sound in my room was the wet sound of kissing; and I knew why he was here. He was still worried and he was being sweet about it, not coming right out and ask again.
When I moved a little, he growled softly and squeezed his arms.


“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Nowhere, sir. I’d just like to get a little more comfortable,” I grinned. My lips were throbbing and they felt as swollen as his were, glistening from the thorough attention he’d given mine.
“So needy.”
He squeezed his arms again.

“Be nice. I am the Kit! You’re not allowed to do anything without my permission, that’s all; I need to know what you’re doing, every moment of the day. I want tweets, texts and video footage, 24/7.”
Goof.

“Oh, that’s all, huh?”
He loosened the embrace he held me in and once I faced him, having placed my legs on either side as well, I draped my arms loosely over his shoulders. God, he was so friggin’ tall!
A grin appeared and he snickered softly; then he slid his arms back around me and pulled me close and then lifted me up, even. Ending a up a little higher than him, I lowered my mouth to his, kissing him until he lowered me level and I ended up sitting in his lap.
“You don’t ask for much. Just everything, right?”

“See? I knew there was a reason they held your IQ in such high esteem.”
That earned me another long kiss. Then he retreated a little and looked me deep in the eyes.
“You’re really okay?”
I smiled. See?

“I’m really okay. I was just fiddling with some stuff in my head, just…emptying my head, really. I’m fine. You can stop being awesome boyfriend.”

“Neverrrr.”
I played with the curly hairs in his neck.

“I kinda like it when you’re like this.”

“How am I, then?”

“Cute, goofy, bossy and perfect.”
A wolfish grin appeared.

“I know.”

“And arrogant.”

“Mhm. But you like me arrogant. And cute. And goofy. And bossy. And perfect. I even have powers.”
He waved his hands behind my back.
“You may kiss me now.”
Moron. But I did anyway.
“See? Works.”

“You’re just lucky I want to kiss you,” I grinned.

“Guess I am,” he grinned back, ”but I already knew you were going to do that, of course. I know your mind, Padawan.”

“Oh really! Wow…so what am I thinking now, then?”
He narrowed his eyes, quasi in thought. Then he winked.

“You’re a bad boy! You’re thinking; I want to rip that shirt off!”
I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Figures.”

“Wanna know something? Pink is my favorite color now.”
Idiot.
“So wanna tell me what happened? I’d like to know.”

“You already heard…”

“Not the store. Evergeen…”

“Oh, that. Taylan got the idea on the way back, I guess. I’m fine, Kit. Don’t worry.”

“No can do. Number one and all that.”

“Oh, you’re good.”

“Yes I am.”
He grinned when I huffed at that, mumbling ‘arrogant’, but he got another kiss out of it nonetheless. Then he plucked at my shirt.
“And I like this. Looks good on you.”

“Yeah?”
I looked down. I kinda liked it too, the material was nice. I’m more of a t-shirt guy, though.
“I’m usually not the dressy type; but I forgot to change. I’ll do it in a minute.”

“You shouldn’t; you look great. Don’t change.”

“Hmm…’k. There’s a whole lot more,” I said, eying the pile of bags.
He followed my gaze by looking over his shoulder and frowned.

“Shouldn’t you put those away? They’ll wrinkle.”
I made a face at him, rolling my eyes.
“Show them to me?”

“Sure.”
I untangled myself from him and went over, taking one of the bags and stripping the plastic off, revealing a dark grey three-piece suit. I held it up, so he could see better in the light.
Clearing his throat, he shook his head.

“Umm…I meant you put it on so I can see how it looks on you.”
Oh god; again?

“Really…do I have to?”
He nodded.

“Please? For me? I’d like to see.”
Uch. Fine.

While I began unbuttoning my shirt, he rose from the bench and went over, rummaging through all of them. Grinning, he took out that friggin’ light-pink shirt and held it out to me.

“This one.”

“You’re a dick.”
Fine. I opened just enough of the buttons to pull it over my head. He held out pants. Sighing, I got out of the jeans and put those on as well.
He shook his head, clucking.

“Tss….you should take your time. Take em off again. C’mon; you should enjoy it. See it as an addition to yourself. Not something that is punishment.”
I gaped at him. Say what now?

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No, I’m not, actually. Take em off. Do it again. C’mon, I’ll help you.”
Sighing again, I did as he asked. Once back in just my boxers and socks, he told me to look at myself in the mirror.
“Bare basics, right? Okay, now take the shirt, unbutton it; then put it on. Feel the fabric. It’s like you’re going to build a new you. Might as well enjoy it.”

“You’re sick.”

“No, I’m trying to show you how to have a good time with dressing yourself. Just do it. For me? Please?”
I yanked the shirt from him when he held it out to me again, and unbuttoned it, getting somewhat cranky.
“Slower.”
Grrrr! I glared at him.
“Don’t give me that look. Feel the material; these are expensive shirts, man. Give them the attention they deserve.”

Fine. I slowed down, just to humor him. And then it fucking happened. I shrugged on the shirt and it fluttered around me, the material soft. I glanced up, frowning, expecting him to laugh because he’d seen it. Instead, he grinned encouragingly.

“Damn…”

“Yeah, I know, right? Trick I learned from Antoine.”
Antoine. Pffft!
“Huff all you want; the guy knows his stuff. You just gotta get into it. It’s not normal clothing, it’s art. Every combination is different. Smell the material, there’s nothing like fresh new clothes. Try the pants. Same thing. Feel them as you put them on.”

I finished buttoning up and reached for the pants he held out. And instead of stabbing my feet into them, as I’d done earlier, I did it much more consciously and okay, fine…that was kinda nice.

“I’ll be damned. It’s like putting on air. Fabric’s very soft.”

“It’s Armani. It should.”
Locating the boxes of shoes, he took a pair out and set a black pair in front of me so I could step into them. Once done, I looked up, shoving my hands in the pockets, and meeting his gaze in the mirror.

“Wow…”
I was a bit apprehensive about this, but he seemed impressed.

“You like it?”

“No. I love it. It’s definitely you. You look great. Look!”
He came to stand behind me and put his arms around me, lacing his fingers over my stomach. Leaning back against him, I looked at us.

Okay, yeah, I looked good; even in pink. We both looked good, with him towering behind me and he smiled at me in the mirror.

“See? If you ask me, you look smart and very sexy.”
He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Sexy? Really?”

“Mhm. To me you look hot!”
I narrowed my eyes at him. Really now…hmm…

“So…a tie as well, I take it?”
His eyes lit up and he nodded; then he rummaged through the bags again, took one out and also brought the matching vest for the suit. Holding it out, I held my arms back and he slid the vest on.

“Hold on; tie first, then close the vest.”
He held the tie out for me.

“Okay, but you gotta help,” I said, “I can’t knot one if my life depended on it. My dad always did them, when we got ready for church, and I kept them knotted, so I didn’t have to redo it…”

“Something the great Tom Slattery can’t do?” He laughed, causing me to make a face at him. “It’s easy. Here, I’ll do it slowly.”
He draped it around my neck and slid it under the collar, then measured both ends.
“Chin up.”

Obediently I did as he asked; closing the top button, he then slowly tied it while I watched, the swishing of the fabric the only sound while he created a perfect knot.

“I know you have a thing against it, but you really look good in pink,” he said, speaking softly. “You always wear black; it makes you look pale. I saw a lot of other colors in those bags. Try another one, every day. And always undo a tie, when you take it off.”

“Yes boss.”
He smiled.
“I don’t hate pink or anything; it was just…the whole thing. This whole day has been pink.”
Finishing the knot, he slid his hands to the buttons of the vest, closing them.

“There…perfect.”

Taking a step back, he surveyed his handy-work, and I had to admit that even my dad wouldn’t have done a better job. The tie wasn’t too tight, and not even a dimple in it. And I liked that he had knotted it the old-fashioned way, not those big bulging modern knots that looked so sloppy.

“Yeah? You like it?”
I kinda liked it. It did make me look sophisticated, something I never imagined myself to be, or look like.

“Oh yeah. Sexeh! Very sexeh.”
He grinned wolfishly, wiggling his eyebrows again.

“Take your brain out of the gutter, you pervert,” I snickered.

“Pervert? What; I got a hot boyfriend, and you look damn sexy to me. Fine, if that makes me a pervert, then I guess I am.”
I winked at him.

“Works for me. But if you think it makes me look sexy; hmm, makes me wonder what others will think.”

“They can look but not touch.”
Laughing, I turned to face him and he closed in, sliding his arms around me. I liked that. He seemed to always want to touch, be close.

“Jealous much?”

“No one touches what is mine.”

“Good answer! I like a possessive boyfriend. Comes in handy, in a pinch.”
He grinned and lowered his head for a light kiss. Then he turned us sideways and nodded to the mirror.

“And you wanna know the fun thing about dressing up?”

“What…”
Quick as lightning he lifted me up.
“Whoa!”

“I get to take it all off!”
Grinning like a madman, he turned us around and around and I wrapped my legs around his hips.

“Moron.”

“Moron? You will pay for that!”
Without me noticing he’d moved over to the bed and let me fall and then dived on top of me.

“Crap! Ah! No, noooo!” I screamed when he started tickling me.
He stopped and then rose up above me, glee bursting from his eyes.

“Hehe. Gotcha.”

“These will definitely wrinkle now,” I snickered.

“Then I guess we should be quick and get you out of them.”
One of the buttons of the vest popped.
“To avoid that, of course.”

“Of course,” I agreed, playing along. “Do you need help, sir?”
The rest of them popped in quick succession.

“Umm…no, thank you. I’m good. But call me sir again. I like the sound of that.”

“Yes sir. Well, sir, maybe we should start with the vest?”

“Good idea! Sit up.”
The vest ended up on the floor, thrown there carelessly. I raised an eyebrow; Mr. Tidy showing a careless streak?
He followed my gaze and I could see him hesitate; then he quickly scooted off, picked them up and hung then neatly on a chair.

“God, you really are anal,” I snickered, loosening the tie and opening the top button. It was getting warm, fast.

“Hey! Stop that! My job!”
Coming back, he set his knee on the bed and playfully slapped my hand away.
“Bad boy. Bad!”

“Oops. Sorry sir!”

“Better,” he grinned.
Pushing me back onto the bed, he then moved beside me and laid down, leaning on his elbow and giving me a slow onceover.
“Now; where were we…”

“I was being a bad boy,” I helpfully suggested.

“Ah yes. And do you know what we do with bad boys?”
He moved my hand over my chest and popped a button. Then another.

“I don’t know, sir. Punishment?”
He grinned and nodded.

“Punishment.”

“Oh noes. Please be gentle, sir.”
Not exactly what I had in mind and I hoped he didn’t either.

“Absolutely not.”
I laughed and turned onto my side to face his.

“No?”

“Nope. I’m thinking a spanking, at the very least.”

“Nice….I mean; please no.”
He snickered and leaned in, stealing a nice hot kiss, popping another button in the process.

Pushing me onto my back, he deepened the kiss and blindly slid a hand into my shirt, finding the pierced nipple. I softly moaned when he did. Flicking his thumb over it, it hardened, evoking a hiss from me. He pulled on the piercing a little. I liked that it hurt a bit. Then he withdrew his hand.

“I love that you have that…”

“Yeah?”

“Mhm…”

He grinned against my mouth and slipped in, then brought his hand up, licked his thumb and did it again, trying to pinch the nipple but due to it being slick, failing. It sent a tingle down my spine and I arched into his fingers for a repeat.

Moving his hand, he opened a few more buttons; then he ended the kiss and slid the shirt to the side, using his tongue and teeth to stimulate the nipple. He seemed very focused on that, and it felt awesome. His free hand slid down my stomach, straight between my legs and cupped me. In reaction, I pushed up into his hand. When he squeezed my rapidly growing erection, I pushed harder.

“That feels great,” I moaned, sliding a hand into his hair, pulling on it, “little harder…”

He began to knead me and sucked harder; heavenly. Then he raised his head and blew softly, my nipple instantly going cold. I shivered; damn.

“You like that?”

“Mhm…”

“And if I do this…” he took the piercing between his teeth and pulled, increasing the kneading between my legs. As he pulled harder, he squeezed harder.

I opened my eyes when he didn’t do anything else after that and saw that he was closely watching me. I bit my bottom lip, softly hissing; the sight of the ring between his teeth…
Suddenly he let it go, and flicked his tongue over the nipple again, still watching. My cock felt like being in a vice. It felt very good.

“Hmm…that’s kinda hot. Did it hurt?”

“Yeah…I…like it.”
I wasn’t sure how he would react to that.

Being with Sandro had been, at times, rough. When we first played, and he (and I) found out that I liked it when he was rough, at times even inflict some pain, he’d been surprised and elated. We’d gone pretty far, at times. I wasn’t sure how Kit would react though.

He moved on top of me again; and this time he pushed his hips hard into mine. Damn…he was pretty much bursting through his zipper.

“I like doing it too. Makes me horny.”

Capturing my mouth again, he shoved his tongue in deep; more pressure came when he let his full weight rest on me. I returned the hot kiss, biting him and trying to push it back out. He didn’t budge an inch.
Reaching down, I tried to get a hand between us, but he grabbed it before I could touch him. He lifted his head.

“Nuh-uh…”

“Why not?” I grinned. “I thought you wanted to have some fun?”

“I am having fun. But it’s my turn. You’ve already had your fun, earlier.”

I tried again. This time, he used a lot more force to take my hand away, and then moved it up, also grabbing my other hand and pinning them in place above my head.

“There. Much better.”

Lowering his head, he feigned to want to kiss then retreated just out of reach, causing me to lift up as far as I could. Giving my upper lip a tiny lick, he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Nuh-uh. Bad boy.”

“Kiss!”

“Not yet. I’m definitely liking this. You can’t move now, and I can do whatever I want…”
He ground his hips into me; he was fully excited. I pushed up, or tried to.
“Mhm…see? So; now that we’ve established that I’m the boss here…what am I gonna do with you now…”

One of his hands let go of mine and he brought it to my throat and took off the tie, then popping the last few buttons.

“Comfortable?”

“Depends…what are you gonna do with me, sir?”

“Anything I want,” he whispered, using his wolfish grin again, leaning on his elbow. “And what I want…”
He moved his other arm and got comfortable himself, finally freeing me up to let my hands roam, going for his crotch.

He pushed into my hand. God, he really was big. Lowering his zipper, I freed him and watched as he throbbed fat in my hand, the tip glistening, slick fluid forming on the tip.

“I love your cock; it’s so big…”
His mouth moved back to mine and he thrust his tongue in hard, pushing into my hand.

“Yeah?” he whispered. “I remember you saying you never wanted to have it in you again.”
Well, that had been the first time in a long while. He looked down as I held him and seemed to grow even harder.
“And I really want to fuck you right now…”

“I didn’t really mean it…we can definitely…”
He didn't even let me finish the sentence; a small, somewhat desperate sounding moan came from his throat and then his mouth covered mine again.

“You’re sure? I mean, this feels great but…that felt even much better…”
I grinned and nodded and he kissed me.

By the end of it, his shirt was fully unbuttoned and out of his pants and my hand was steadily moving up and down his length. He moaned softly, close to my ear, when I squeezed him and began to slowly, rhythmically, push into me. He leaked a lot on my new pants.

“That feels so good…”

“Yeah?” I whispered back.

“Mhm…you’re making me very horny.”

“I’m sorry; I’ll stop.”
I grinned against the side of his neck when he growled softly.

“You’re not allowed to take your hand off my dick.”

“Yes sir.”
He grunted deeply when I squeezed and rubbed harder.
“Like that?”

“Yes,” he groaned, his breath hot in my ear as he whispered. “Can I fuck you now? Please?”
Seeking his mouth, I made my answer obvious enough.

**********

It felt different somehow, now. It sure was less rushed, like the first time; that had been a mad dash to fuck, really, and during the day. But this time, it was much more relaxed. He was more relaxed, more at ease.

This time, he really took his time to prepare me, again using his mouth and licking me into a complete stupor; he loved doing it, apparently. He used his fingers, his mouth and hot little words to drive me nuts and beg him to take me. And when he suited up, royally applying lube to both himself and me, then setting himself against me, he went slowly, letting me adjust to him perfectly. It felt great and after slow fucking a while, and sensing that he could be more aggressive, he really went for it and from there? We were both a little animalistic, to be honest. Wilder, trying different positions. And it was awesome!

To me? It felt like real, unconditional love.

Merry Christmas from me to you. I know it has been a long, long time, and I sincerely apologize for this stupendous wait. I hope I made it up to you somewhat.
andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 29
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Had to read from the beginning again, couldn´t remember what happened with Tom and Kit. This is a great story and I´m glad you have written a new chapter :read:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 12/26/2013 06:06 PM, Suvitar said:
Had to read from the beginning again, couldn´t remember what happened with Tom and Kit. This is a great story and I´m glad you have written a new chapter :read:
Why thank you! And...another one is waiting to go, and I'm writing the one after that. ;)
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Same here, but I didn't mind, this story is great. And what is that old adage: after the famine, a feast. Three chapters in less than a week, you are really spoiling us, and I'm sure everybody will forgive you for the long wait. Especially with such hot content ! I'm hoping you'll keep them coming for a long while yet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/28/2013 08:12 AM, Timothy M. said:
Same here, but I didn't mind, this story is great. And what is that old adage: after the famine, a feast. Three chapters in less than a week, you are really spoiling us, and I'm sure everybody will forgive you for the long wait. Especially with such hot content ! I'm hoping you'll keep them coming for a long while yet.
That's the plan, lol!
  • Like 2
Link to comment

AHHHH you are back!!!!... I love this chapter of course.

Happy 2014 for you and I'll read the next chapter at once.

:)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/04/2014 09:42 AM, ANORDOFHALL said:
AHHHH you are back!!!!... I love this chapter of course.

Happy 2014 for you and I'll read the next chapter at once.

:)

Happy 2014! And thank you for reading. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thank you for this...This and book 1 are two of my all time favorites. Your writing and the characters are superb...Cheers...Gary

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..