Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,945 Words
  • 10,161 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 24. Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

Hey diary,

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That's what comes to my mind when I think about last night. Wow.

We made love. That's right, you heard that correctly. We. Made. Love. And it was fantastic! Man, had I known it would feel like that, I'd have done it way earlier.

It started yesterday, when Michael took me on a sightseeing trip. Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley; it was amazing. I took a lot of pics with a new digital cam he gave me, (gotta remember to download them to the laptop today), and we had a great time. We even ate lunch in the Grand Canyon, by ourselves! That was something. Oh, and that's where he kissed me for the first time, without Olivia being around as an excuse.

After that, the whole day kinda got...greater. Can't find the right word. It just was nice being with him. And the kiss wasn't bad either!

And then last night; we raced on the Xbox (I beat him a few times, hah!), had dinner and all that, but I was tired following the whole day. So I needed to go to bed. I get up to head that way, and...I dunno, I guess I just wanted to thank him for such a fine day. So I kissed him. Just a little one, nothing much, but I could tell he appreciated it.

Once I got to bed, though, I couldn't sleep. He came in later, and I was still wide awake He got into bed, and his hands were freezing! He tried to warm them on me, the sneaky bastard!

Anyway, we started kissing and it just went from there...

I feel...tender down there, but it's a ‘good' tender, not a bad one. I'm still amazed at some of the things we did, that I did; god, I'm amazed at what he did to me.

I don't have any experience with this, but I gotta say that he's a great lover. Better than great, I think.

I won't lie, though; this first time? It hurt like hell. Granted, he's not the smallest guy around, but I don't think it's easy for anyone, the first time. It can't be. It's new, and frightening. But the second time was WAY better. It was still uncomfortable, but not painful anymore. You know what? I started to like it. I think Michael knew because he was a little rougher. I'm blushing just thinking about it.

We did it three times; twice in a row and then this morning, when Michael got up to go to work. He got up, all right! Makes me blush again just remembering...

He woke me up, mostly dressed and ready for work, and I was lying in bed; he starts whispering that he had a great time last night and then kisses me, tells me to go back to sleep. Sure, like hell I could! Him kissing me like that, looking so damn good and smelling great? He wasn't fully dressed, no jacket, or tie, and I dunno what came over me... I just wanted him to stay a little longer, I guess. I guess I seduced him! I felt him between his legs when he was close. Because I wanted to. And he didn't object! He liked it, I think, when I did that.

So he had to change into another pair of pants and a clean shirt, is all I'm saying. Hehe.

And here I am, writing this all down, because my head is just about to explode with all this new stuff happening to me. It's not something I could talk about, even with my friends. A mother would say to a daughter "honey, you've become a woman today", but I can't very well say that I became a man today, hehehe! But I feel great.

It's a little after eight, so I'm gonna go take a shower and start the day. Can't bring myself to do it yet, though; I just want to lay here a little longer. I can still smell him on the sheets...

**********

I closed the diary and rolled onto my back, sighing contently. I was lying nude on top of the covers, and didn't care; I just felt good. Even my ass felt fine.

I pressed my nose into Michael's pillow, taking in his scent again, and then snickered when I saw his shirt lying on the floor, some wet spots on it and his pants in a heap beside it; he'd been wearing those this morning. They had some spots to. Those were mine, I knew. And when I looked at the alarm clock, I saw another piece of evidence of this morning's fun, which happened less than an hour ago.

I finally got up, feeling like I'd had an intense workout; every muscle ached, but as I stretched, I felt oddly relaxed. I took a long, hot shower, shaved and got dressed, got rid of the used condoms, choosing a pair of jeans and a thin turtleneck sweater; I needed to cover a few surprises I had found while shaving. Yikes!

I snickered softly as I send a message from my cell to his: Shit. Great move, thanks, now I have to wear a turtleneck.

It took him all of 30 seconds to reply: Oops.

About a minute after that, he sent another message: How does your ass feel?

I grinned, and sent back my answer: Screwed.

He called right after that, and I grinned when I heard his voice beginning to speak as soon as I picked up.

"That was your own fault." His voice sounded intimately low.

"How's that? I didn't do anything," I replied, snickering.

"It's not my fault that you look so bloody hot in the morning. How am I supposed to withstand that, hmm? I had to stay and...deal with it."

He laughed softly when I snorted; if he'd been able to see me, he'd have seen a guy blushing his way into orbit. I looked hot?

"Cute."

"What?"

"You. You're cute, going all shy and such. I can hear it."

"I'm not..." I started, getting embarrassed.

"It was a compliment, Jason," he said, softly. "Do you regret what happened?"

"No!"
I didn't have to think about that one. I didn't regret it at all.

"I'm glad to hear that, because..." He halted and spoke softly to someone else. I could hear a female voice; probably Carly. "Damm - I have to go. Emergency. See you at lunch."

**********

It was around ten when I emerged from the bedroom and found Olivia in the kitchen.

"Good morning! Or ‘afternoon' might be a better word," she smiled, holding up her cup. "Would you like some tea?"

"G'morning." I shook my head and went to the coffee machine. "Coffee for me, thanks."
I poured a mug, and sat across from her, sniffing the black liquid and taking a sip.

"You're up late," she said, her eyebrows rising up questioningly. Then she narrowed her eyes at me, peering at my throat and finally smirked when I felt a blush coming on. "So that's what I heard this morning. I thought the roof was coming down when I heard all that creaking..."

Oh Christ! I pulled up the collar a bit more, feeling embarrassed to the core, which only got more laughter. Her eyes shone mischievously and I tried to avoid them, but that proved to be an impossible task; eventually I just grinned, embarrassed.

"How's your trip coming along?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Oh Madeline can't wait; she has a whole schedule planned."
Madeline was a childhood friend of Olivia's, now living in Florida.

"So when will you leave, then? Need any help packing?"

"Trying to get rid of me, Jason? Hmmm?" She replied pointedly but winked, clearly hinting. I groaned inwardly.

"No...just trying to help you out," I said defensively.

"Relax, I'll be out of your hair tomorrow. That is; if my son can spare the jet."

Aside from the helicopter, the Hotel/Casino also flew in clients by private jet.

"I'm sure he'll let you take it."

"I hope so; I don't wish to sound arrogant, but he's spoiled me."

"Hey, I won't comment on that; I'm enjoying the same privileges," I grinned.

"So I've heard..."
I ignored that last, and asked if she needed any more items for the trip.

"No, I got everything I need. I picked up a few things yesterday, while you boys were gallivanting around the desert."
I laughed at that; ‘gallivanting'? I've been accused of many things, but that was a new one.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, it was great. I took a lot of pictures, would you like to see them? I can download them to the computer."

"Of course!"

Olivia insisted on me doing it right now, so we left the kitchen and went into the study. I was surprised to already find the camera hooked up to the computer, and when I switched it on, the desktop featured the picture of me: in the ‘copter, with my arms wrapped around my knees.

I felt flattered seeing it on Michael's computer but tried to hide it from Olivia, who had leaned on my shoulder from behind. When had Michael done this; last night? This morning?

"Awww..." Olivia said when she saw it. "I would like a copy of that one; it's a nice picture of you, Jason. I'd like to show it to Madeline. Would you make a copy?"

"Sure," I replied.

I searched for the appropriate directory on the hard drive, discovering that he had only downloaded this one from the camera. It took a while for all of them to download; during this time, my eye fell on the chess game. We'd been playing every day up to now, sometimes making two moves a day, when he noticed. We were in the last stages of the game, and were both fighting for the winning move now. I thought I saw it, but I didn't consider it the best of ideas to do it in Olivia's presence. Hmmm...

"Umm... could you do something for me? I'd like to download the pictures onto my laptop, also. It's in my bag, in the closet in our room..."
I left the question deliberately open, and she took the hint, saying that she'd be happy to get it for me.

As soon as she left the study, I got up and went to the chessboard, looking at it from several angles. Then I made my final move, checking Michael's King; one more move and, if he wasn't paying attention, he'd be mated.

I snickered, feeling pretty good about myself, and went back to the computer. By now it had downloaded all of the pictures, and I set up a slideshow for Olivia to watch.

She took her own sweet time, but eventually reappeared in the study, holding my laptop.

We spent the next half hour looking at the pictures, and she selected several of them, making me write down the numbers; she wanted a spectacular one of Hoover Dam, several of both the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley, the one of me, and the very last one, the one of Michael.

In my mind I selected that one as well; the last rays of sunshine struck his face in that picture, and he looked so relaxed that it made my stomach grumble audibly.

"I need to get special paper to print them," I said, frowning. "I'll go and get it; shouldn't take long, thirty minutes or so."

Olivia nodded, absentmindedly looking at her son's picture on the screen.

andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 16
  • Love 8
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Olivia's no dummy.  I'm sure she had it figured out from the get-go.  From Day One, she might have even been rooting for the match to succeed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..