Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,619 Words
  • 10,500 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 22. Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

I'd been lying awake from the moment I'd gotten into bed, thinking about the day itself, and tonight, but there was only one thing occupying my mind about it; Michael.

Today he’d been funny, intelligent, and never moody, not even once; just enjoyable to hang with. We talked a lot about a whole range of things, from college to work. About friends and hobbies. It wasn't swapping details like our first day, this was genuine interest. And I had to admit that I was interested; which was one of the reasons I was still awake when he came into the bedroom.

Why was I interested in knowing all that stuff about him? I asked about Simon, for instance, and felt good about the fact that I was here, not Simon. I've never even met the guy, but I disliked him! Or when he asked about my boyfriends; I didn't want to talk about them. Why did he wanna know about them? I was there, wasn't that enough?

So I finally arrived at the conclusion that, I guess, most people would've seen coming, like a mile away, by now. My diary said I didn't, but I did: I liked Michael. I liked him a lot.

When did this happen? I was still pondering that when he came in to get ready for bed.

I followed him with my eyes, and grinned shyly when he'd indicated surprise at finding me still awake.

"What are you still doing up?" he smiled, walking over to the bed after having done his ritual. "I thought you'd be asleep by now."
I shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep. Too excited, I guess."

"From beating me?" he asked semi-hurt. He mumbled a little more as he swung his legs into bed and I laughed.

"Yeah, that must've been it."
No, because thinking about him kept me awake.

"Bloody hell," he said, lying down. "It's cold in here."
He moved one of his long legs, pushing it against mine and I shivered.

"Hey!" But I didn't object any further, or move away, either.
He bit his lower lip and sent me this mischievous look and then, under the covers, an icicle slipped onto my midsection, causing me to almost wet the bed.

"Aaaaaaah!"
He snickered and scooted down a bit until his face was level with mine and kissed my cheek.

"Better?"

He held his breath as I looked into those bright eyes, exhaling shallowly when I nodded. The expression on his face changed to curious and he slowly came closer, looking at my mouth when I licked my lower lip. I wasn't nervous, more expectant about what he'd do next.

What he did next was lift up his face and press his lips on my cheek again, closer to my mouth, keeping them there as he softly spoke again.

"And that?" he whispered softly.
I nodded again.

"Jason..." he breathed; then he covered my mouth, and entered so deeply that my stomach began to make hoops around my bellybutton again, like last night. I started to suck on his tongue, and he softly moaned against my mouth, pulling back and then plunging in again, for a ravishing kiss that left me slightly lightheaded when he pulled up.

The hand on my midsection traveled around to my back, and then down, caressing me there as he lowered his head again for a series of smaller kisses, each still enough to continue the lightheadedness. I met him with parted lips each time, drinking them, as it were.

I touched his chest and finally got to bury my hand in that soft cover of hair. I found a hard nub, a nipple, and rubbed it, causing him to deepen the current kiss.

He pulled me closer against him and pushed his leg between mine and, as I lifted up, his hand glided down to my ass, slipping inside my underwear. It felt so nice, having his hand there, and I softly moaned when he cupped a cheek.

I hardened almost instantly when that hand started to knead, and he felt it against his leg, I think, because he ended the kiss and looked down on me. The look in his eyes was warm and tender, and he rubbed his nose against mine.

"Please tell me that you want this," he asked softly, half moaning it, "that you want me." His voice sounded husky and heavy, skipping a few of the words. It felt powerful, making him feel this way, and I nodded, just barely. I didn't know exactly what it meant but I knew I wanted him.

As soon as I did that, he gently pushed me onto my back and came up above me, staring down. Then he sighed so deeply, somewhere between a sigh and a moan, really, and slowly lowered himself on top of me.

Oh my god, he was rock hard. His erection pushed against mine as our hips made contact, and it was the most erotic feeling I've ever had; I felt a little overwhelmed. He slipped me his tongue again and I opened wide, welcoming it, savoring the heat that he was starting to cause within me.

He moved his hips against me, rubbing my cock with his through the fabric that separated us and I brought both my arms around, placing my hands on his broad back, slipping them down into his shorts; wow that felt nice. Damn, he felt so hard.

"Take it off," he whispered, temporarily breaking the kiss. He lifted up his hips and I did so, pushing his shorts down to his thighs. "Touch me."
I hesitated and looked up. The look in his eyes was hot, smoldering and he bit his lower lip when my hands slowly slid from his ass to the front.

"Yes," he sighed when I touched him with one hand. Jesus, he felt big; warm, hard and big. I brought my other hand further down and got to his balls, gently cupping them.
He started to push his hips down, moving in my hand and I squeezed, causing him to moan deep in his throat.

He pulled up again until he almost left my hand; then he pushed down again. He repeated it several times, fucking my hand, then lowered himself on top of me again, seeking my lips. He was quite heavy, but it wasn't uncomfortable; on the contrary, it felt great, feeling a real man so close. He plundered my mouth while slowly pulling me with him, first onto his side and then on top of him, while he used his legs to kick the covers down and away from us. The cool air in the bedroom surrounded me, but I felt far from cold. I shivered, though, because his cock slipped between my legs, poking my balls. He hooked his fingers onto my boxer briefs and pulled them down, exposing me to his warm flesh, and I almost came right then and there, when his hand reached between us and took hold of me.

"Fuck," I whispered softly, hotly, twitching.
I worked my underwear down and off while being wrapped in his hand and I wished he'd start jerking me off, but Michael had other plans.

"Sit on top of me," he whispered. "Let me see you."
I felt a bit elated as I did what he requested, and the look in his eyes, when he saw me, was admiring, and downright hot.

As I straddled him, his erection pressed up against my ass and I reached behind me, causing him to close his eyes and grunt. Before I even realized what was happening, he turned us over again and crawled over me, pressing me deep into the mattress. I yelped in surprise.

"Three years is a long time," he spoke softly. "I can’t wait; I really want you."
I stared up at him and slowly nodded, and he kissed me in such a way that it seemed like he was pouring those entire three years into it.

Hot passion seared through me as he worked himself down to my chest, where he found a nipple and closed his mouth over it. When he also brought his teeth and agile tongue into play, it was almost enough to make me burst on the spot.

He let the nipple go and traveled down, past my bellybutton until I could feel his hot breath on me.

His tongue flicked out, licking just the head of my cock, and I arched my back when his lips closed around it. His mouth engulfed me entirely, taking all of me in one smooth motion, and when I hit the back of his throat he started to suck; God, that felt heavenly. It felt so good, so completely wrapped in wetness, that I felt the itching in my groin starting almost instantly and I pulled his hair, indicating that I was about to shoot. That was just too much!

He let me escape from his lips, and wrapped his hand around my cock, jacking me off while his tongue whirled over the tip. I moaned deep in my throat as I felt it come, and pushed my hips up, trying to enter his mouth one more time, to feel that heaven one more time. His lips covered my knob again, his hand rapidly moving up and down.

He made a sound, a soft humming when I ejaculated into his mouth, continuing the licking and sucking until it became almost too sensitive. He seemed to know that somehow, because he let me slip from his mouth and trailed down to my balls and lower, his tongue touching the place that would send anyone over the moon, for the most intimate kiss in existence.

Some of this has been rewritten to better reflect the things ongoing in the scene. At times, I swear one of them had three hands, lol! They were everywhere. ;)
andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 21
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..