Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 866 Words
  • 10,003 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 23. Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

He was gentle and patient enough to make my first time the most maddening experience; maddening in a very good way, though. Not only did he take the time to give me oral pleasure, he drew it out into a feast. His tongue was pure magic; using long slow strokes he brought me to the brink again, concentrating not only on what I thought would be his ultimate goal but also my balls and the sensitive flesh between.

I thought I was going insane, and more than once I couldn't keep the moans of pleasure to an agreeable level.

I felt so ready for him by the time he coaxed me to turn onto my side, that I would've done anything to give some of the pleasure back.
However, had I known what was coming, I'd have known I would never be really ready; I would have run from the bedroom, screaming my guts out.

He fumbled in the nightstand's drawer and I heard a ripping sound and it was silent for about a minute while he put on protection; the wait caused some of my sanity to return. I'm scared.

I turned onto my stomach when he made to move on top of me, thinking that's what he'd want, but he pulled me back onto my side.

"Shhh," he whispered softly. "It's okay; open your eyes. I want you to look at me."

I opened my eyes and found his, glistening in the twilight of the room. He leaned on his elbow as he lay behind, his upper body hovering over me.

Then I felt the head pushing against my anus and I clamped up, purely instinctively.

"Shh...Jason... relax. I know it's scary but you have to relax," he whispered, kissing my jaw, then covering my lips.

He entered me very slowly, letting me adjust to him. He felt impossibly hard inside of me and more than once I tried to pull away from his lips, breathing that he had to stop. He urged me to relax more instead of stopping, and then, once he was fully seated, sought my lips again and began to move.

For a short time, the only sound in the room was the soft creaking of the bed and our panting, as he slowly took me. My lips were swollen and sensitive to the touch of his stubble, and his breathing was irregular and hot against them. I felt so full, the pressure he was causing almost to much.

It hurt. Him fucking me, it hurt. The first few times it lanced through me, making me gasp, and I pleaded for him to stop, to pull out, and again he didn't. He whispered an assurance that it would ebb away. When it slowly did and became a more sweet pain and when he noticed that I was relaxing into his rhythm, he urged me to fully let go. I squeezed on him, beginning to meet his thrusts halfway, glad that the pain was less and thinking that he wanted that. I somehow wanted it, too.

"Don't," he breathed into my ear. "Stop it."
When I didn't immediately comply, he bit softly into my shoulder.
"Don't. Relax...just let go...let me do it. I want to..."

I felt the urge to make him go faster, to heighten the friction, and tried to make him do that a few more times. Each time he bit me a little harder. Then, when I just complied when he whispered ‘don't', he'd kiss the skin where he'd bitten me. It took me a while to accept that he really wasn't trying to hurt me; for my body to accept him and eventually gain pleasure from it. And just as he urged, when I let go...

He definitely took his time to reach his climax, and I was exhausted when he finally did. At long last he sped up, faster and faster, his balls slapping dully against my ass, the sound joining the creaking and panting. Then he sought my mouth again, and sighed deeply, filling the condom with six or seven deep grunts, accompanied by hard thrusts each time he grunted.

I felt him twitch inside of me and he seemed to grow harder, and the feeling was incredible. Never in my life have I felt happier, knowing that I had brought someone to this point, and I was there to enjoy every minute of it. I'd never imagined it could be like this.

Michael remained close, long after he slowly had withdrawn himself, and gotten rid of the condom. I blushed shyly when I got a brief glimpse of the contents of the prophylactic, and he snickered when I bit my lower lip. He kissed me again, pushing me onto my back, and lay half over me, and I widened my eyes when I felt him against me; he was still hard!

"Three years is a long time," he whispered. "And the night is very young."

I groaned softly when he started the whole thing all over again, but I could never have said no; he'd shown me what it could be like and I wanted as much as I could get.

I got it, all right: two more times.

andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 24
  • Love 7
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..