Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,415 Words
  • 9,657 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 26. Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

I definitely didn't feel at ease during lunch, an hour later; Olivia was sending Michael angry looks all the time, and when I had told her I'd convinced him that she could use the jet, she just nodded. Something was brewing between those two.

As we were headed up to the suite, Michael asked his mother to join him in his office for a moment, so I rode up alone. Fifteen minutes later, Olivia came in as well, and she seemed less moody. I was glad about it, because I didn't want her last day, for now, to be spent in anger. I had planned to make dinner as a sort of sendoff, and I didn't want it ruined by the two of them staring each other down. I made a mental note to ask Michael, though, what all that had been about.

**********

By dinner, it was obvious that whatever the problem had been, it was resolved, and we spent almost two pleasant hours eating, talking and relaxing. Olivia complemented me on dinner, which had consisted of Apricot-Glazed Shrimp as an appetizer, Beef Casserole for the main course, and for dessert, mini cappuccino cheesecakes. The appetizer and dessert I'd gotten from the downstairs restaurant; the chef had been kind enough to give me those, not to mention all the ingredients I needed. The casserole was my own idea, since it was the only recipe I knew by heart. Okay, so it wasn't very fancy, but she still appreciated the effort.

After dinner, we moved to the living room and talked about Olivia's upcoming trip, what she planned on doing, and how long she'd be away - about a week.

"I haven't spoken to Madeline in months so I'm sure we have a lot of catching up to do," she said.

"Please call when you‘re ready to come back," Michael said, "I'll have the jet come and pick you up."

"Of course. And what are you boys going to do while I'm gone?"
She directed the question to Michael, but I shrugged, answering.

"Same old, same old, I guess."

"Actually," Michael said, "I was planning on taking the week off. Since you came here, I noticed Jason became a bit more alive. I'm afraid I've been neglecting him, or us, really, and I need to make that up to him."
He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and nuzzled my neck, and then kissed me there. He hadn't said a word to me, so I was kind of taken by surprise, but played along.

"Yeah, you have some serious making up to do."

"You got it," he whispered in my ear, but loud enough for her to hear.
I threw him a shy look for good measure, and Olivia gobbled it up like a hungry wolf.

"Splendid. I'm glad he's not leaving you by your lonesome up here; it tends to get a little dreary at times, don't you agree?"
So far, I couldn't relate, since I hadn't actually experienced that for a long period of time, but I nodded.

"A bit, yeah, but I kinda like spending time alone; I don't need people around to entertain myself."
Michael huffed indignantly.

"Thank you so much. I really feel loved now."
Olivia smiled and got up, setting her empty glass on the table.

"Well, you better make that remark up to him, Jason. I'll retire to my room. I still have some packing to do and I want to turn in early tonight."
We both wished her goodnight, and she disappeared. I half expected Michael to also make himself scarce, and retreat into the study, but he loosened his tie, unbuttoned his collar, and kept an arm around me. It was dark outside, and from up here there was a stunning view of the Strip; all those tiny car lights sparkling on the wide boulevard. We watched it for a while, both staying silent.

"I like sitting here sometimes with the lights turned off; just watching," he spoke suddenly, softly. "Relax after a long day, a glass of cognac...it doesn't get much better."
He looked sideways when I looked up at him and he winked.

"Current company not included."
I bit my lower lip, and then got up and turned off the lights, and I sat back down next to him.

He was right; it was relaxing to watch life continue from up here. Las Vegas Boulevard itself bustles with activity, but without any sound accompanying it, it had a soothing quality.
I blinked a few times when my eyelids became heavy and I yawned silently. It wasn't even 9:30!

"Tired?" he asked.
I looked up again and grinned apologetically.

"A little. It'll pass in a minute."
He held my gaze and then grazed my mouth with his lips, rubbing my arm with his hand. I parted my lips a little when he increased the pressure, and he snuck in for a long, slow kiss. When he lifted his head, a corner of his mouth lifted slightly.

"I think Mother is right; you need to make that up to me. And I remember a certain promise from this afternoon..."
He snickered softly when I looked away, turning my head back with his other hand beneath my chin, and capturing my mouth again. We kissed for a while: long, unhurried kisses. I worked myself up a bit, then slipped onto his lap, straddling him. He didn't mind me taking the lead like that. What came over me? I dunno; I just wanted to do it. I slid a hand into his short hair, tilted his head a bit, and continued kissing him.

Michael's hands landed on my ass, softly caressing it, and he moaned contently, answering the kiss. I felt him react beneath me and moved on his lap, closer to him, but he was in no hurry to change position, to take over or to do anything else other than just this. I liked that.

He probed my mouth slowly, rubbing his tongue erotically against mine. By the time he broke the kiss he coughed softly and looked down with a quasi-annoyed frown.

"Now look what you've done."
I grinned and he softly slapped my behind.

"You think that's funny?"

"Yep," I replied, putting my hand on his chest, letting it slide down to his stomach.
He softly sighed when I reached his crotch, and added some pressure to it. He spread his hand on my ass, slowly rubbing it, and licked my nose with the tip of his tongue.

I snickered softly. "What are you; a dog?"
He did it again but I caught him, sucking him into my mouth.

This was nice. Here on the sofa, in the dark; neither of us seemed to want to take it any farther than this. Nice and warm, just close together. Sometimes, the only sound that could be heard was a kiss, or a relaxed moan.

At long last Michael lifted me up, but instead of rising, he turned sideways and sat me on the sofa, then pushed me backwards and crawled alongside me, stretching out. We continued kissing, and a hand of his slipped inside my shirt, caressing my chest. He found a nipple, made it hard, and then withdrew, opening my shirt all the way up. Then he bent over my chest and stuck out his long, agile tongue, touching the nipple with the tip. It looked damn hot, seeing him do that. It became sensitive to the touch, and he turned his attention on the other nipple, repeating it. Then he returned to my lips, and stretched out again, pressing his erection against my leg. I brought my hand down but he caught it.

"No. I don't want anything, I just want to lie here with you," he whispered.
It took some shifting around, but we ended up with him spooning me. Then his hand slipped inside my shirt again, and spread out on my chest, holding me so I wouldn't fall off.

"Just like this."
He pressed his lips in my neck, and settled behind me.

I didn't think he'd be the kind of guy to do this: lie on a sofa cuddling with someone, but I liked it, feeling his warm body close against my back and his warm hand on my chest, the thumb lightly caressing my skin. And even though I was on my left side, it didn't bother me; I fell asleep soon after.

Minor corrections done, removed/added/changed some wording.
andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 20
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm I liked this chapter. You bring out a much softer cuddly side of Michael you don't expect to see.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..