Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,704 Words
  • 9,351 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 36. Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

The following morning I woke up when Michael was almost done in the shower. I listened to the sounds coming from the bathroom, got up and snuck out silently.
I was surprised to find that Olivia was already in the kitchen, making tea.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked, putting some water in the coffee-maker and switching it on.
I sat down at the table and yawned.

"I think I'm still on Florida time," she said, smiling. "What are you doing up so early...a guilty conscience perhaps? I remember feeling like that when I ignored my husband, at times."
She winked, taking a sip from her tea.

"No, I just woke up early," I said, sending her a smile. "And no, I don't feel guilty."

"Are you two still fighting or did you make up last night?"

"We're fine," I said, reassuringly. "He apologized."

"Good. It's obvious that you love him very much; there aren't that many who dare to stand up to him like that." I wished that she knew the truth, so I could stop lying to her.

"He's a real pussycat, you just have to know how to handle him," I said instead, grinning.

"Don't let him hear you say that," she smiled.

"Hear what?" Michael's voice spoke from the doorway.
He came in, his hair still wet, dressed for work. He wore grey pants and a white shirt, hanging the accompanying jacket on the back of a chair, together with a tie; it looked like one of those I had bought him. Damn it, I wanted to stay mad, but then he went and did that. He rolled up the sleeves and went to get a cup of coffee.

"Nothing," Olivia said. "But your boyfriend was just telling me how much he loves you."
What!

"Did he now," Michael said, giving me an inscrutable look. "Well, I love him very much too. I just have to remember not to make him angry at me; it's very quiet and cold."
He bent forward, planting a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"But the making up part is always the best, don't you agree?"
He snuck a hand in my neck, smiling warmly. Then he bent forward again and kissed me full on the lips this time. He could make a career in Hollywood; I almost believed him myself when he said that he loved me too. If only...

"Yes, so I see. I'll leave you two to it," Olivia said, a laugh in her voice.
I waited until I was sure she had cleared the kitchen and then broke the kiss, which made a loud sound in the silence of the kitchen. The taste of toothpaste was sharp on my tongue. I opened my eyes and looked back into two intense blue ones.

"Good morning," he said softly.
I coughed, clearing my throat and sat back.

"Hi," I said, softly as well.

"Are we talking again?"
I nodded.

"Phew. I meant it, you know. It was cold and very quiet. So I'll stop trying to make you call your parents. I realize you have to come to that decision by yourself."

"Thank you."

"Do I get a kiss before I go to work?"
The pout he sent me was just too cute and I leaned over, giving him what he wanted.

**********

That night, I was nervous. Olivia had been packing all day, asking me to help her, and with each item she stowed into her suitcases, it dawned on me that my days here were finally at an end. I felt broken and sad, which Olivia mistook for me being sad that she was leaving.

"Oh, don't worry Jason; I'll see you again in a month, when you two come over to Europe."
I turned away at that point, excusing myself.

During lunch, she had invited us over to London, and Michael had accepted the invitation, promising that we'd come.

Of course I wouldn't be there. This was my last night as well and I planned to make it memorable; to have something to take with me, to think back on.

It would be the last time I'd be with him. Tomorrow, after Olivia left, I would go and try to pick up my own life from that point; and I wanted to make the last time as memorable for myself as possible.

He came in at 9:30pm, earlier, but not unusual lately, and I was sitting at the bar, playing a game of chess on my laptop. I even drank an alcoholic beverage to muster the courage to be the aggressive one tonight.

As soon as the soft ping sounded, and the door silently slid sideways, I pushed myself to turn on the rotating seat, facing him.

It was weird, knowing that I was seeing him come in for the last time. I drank in the sight and maybe he felt something was different or maybe it was the way I looked at him, but he stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes temporarily shot from me, to the tiny amount of a martini left over in my glass, and then back to me, and he cocked his head while approaching slowly.

"What's going on?"
Jesus, how suspicious can you get?

"Nothing," I said, my heart beginning to thud as he stopped in front of me.
His hands were shoved deep into his pockets.

"Mmm..." he responded, not entirely believing me.
Then he bent forward and kissed me on my lips, the moment I'd been waiting for.

My lips parted as soon as they touched his, and I flicked my tongue out in a search for his. If he was surprised it was only pleasantly, and he opened wider for me, answering the kiss. Good, he was receptive to my aggressive mood. My left hand slipped into his neck, and I deepened the kiss. The reaction coming from him was definitely surprised now and he broke the kiss abruptly, lifting his head.
He frowned.

"Wait a minute... you're being weird tonight. Since when..."
I pulled him down again, more aggressively, and grinned.

"Shut up. If you have a complaint, file it elsewhere."
I kissed him again and he shrugged, laughing softly against my lips.

"Mmm... ‘kay."

"Good," I laughed back softly, resuming the kiss.
I let my right hand go forward, and palmed his crotch and he "Mmm-ed" softly. I softly squeezed and he took over the kiss, widening is stance to give my hand more room. It was obvious he wouldn't resist me coming on to him like this, which I had anticipated.

He cupped my cheeks and hungrily kissed me, while I slowly opened his zipper and pulled him out.

"God I missed you," he breathed hotly against my mouth. "Those were two very long days."
He moaned softly, and twitched in my hand as I pulled the skin back.

"Mother...?" he whispered, nodding in the direction of the hall.

"Bed. Asleep."
I couldn't manage more than that, because feeling him in my hand tended to throw me off; I loved the way he felt so completely at ease around me, not ashamed to show his excitement. I also loved looking at him when he was aroused; just...perfect. I'd miss that.

"I'm up here, you know," he whispered, softly snickering, laying his chin on the back of my head as I admired him. He sighed when I started my ministrations, and stepped up closer. Then he started rocking his hips slowly, and I finally lifted my head, welcoming his mouth again.

He sought stability by placing his hands on the bar on either side of me, and I slipped my free hand into his neck again, opening wide for his agile tongue. He bit, licked and breathed hotly, hoarsely, and I enjoyed it to the fullest, taking everything he threw at me, passion-wise. Then he lifted me up from the stool, and carried me over to one of the sofas, first sitting down, and then pulling me onto him as he lay down.
I worked my way down his chest, softly biting his now taught nipples through the fabric of his shirt, and then further, until my own hand met my lips on an up-stroke. I took him between my moist lips and swallowed him as deep as I could, fighting the gag reflex by simply impaling him inside my throat; he groaned deeply when I did that, and worked himself up onto his elbows, watching.

"Christ, what's gotten into you!" he whispered, half grunting, half speaking. "Stop!"
I had no intention of doing that, even when he buried his fingers into my hair and pulled.

"No...wait...fuck!"

He let himself fall into the cushions, hissing another expletive and thrusting up his hips, consequently pushing in another inch. At the same time, his warm semen splashed out and I released him from my throat, prodding the tip of his cock with my tongue as the hot strands shot against my palate. I started to swallow his gift and moaned softly, using my hand to coax more out of him, until he begged me to stop because he became too sensitive.

I took off my own shirt, then my jeans and underwear, until I was completely naked. Then I crawled back over him and laid down. He wrapped his arms around me, seeking my mouth, and I knew he wanted to share in his own gift. Unfortunately for him, I'd take it all; it was mine, and this time I wasn't sharing. This last time...I wanted it to be entirely for me. I'd cherish it for as long as I could.

If he was disappointed, he didn't show it. Instead, he let his hands roam my naked flesh, deeply probing my mouth for the remaining taste.

He sighed deeply again, slowly caressing my back.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know," I whispered back. "I wanted to."
I laid my head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat until it slowed to a more normal rhythm; I could sleep like this, and not wake up again until morning.

That wasn't exactly what Michael had in mind.

Neither did I.

Minor corrections.
andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was actually a sad chapter. JJ is saying good bye and Michael doesn't even realize it.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..