Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Second Shot - 39. Chapter 39: Back To Where It Began

Jason is taking Peter back to his place. What happens when they are both back in Peter's apartment for the first time since the fight?

Entering his apartment, Peter walked through the small rooms, stopping to examine or touch certain things. “It looks so different, but it's just like I left it.”

Trying to stay out of Peter’s way, Jason stood by the door watching. He wondered if Peter were reliving the last minutes he was here; the night of their fight. Jason felt his stomach tighten as he watched their argument play out in his mind again.

“The plants look good Jase.” Peter’s voice brought him back from his thoughts. “Where did you go? You looked far away.”

Upset he didn’t hide is feelings better, Jason tried to brush it off. “Just thinking about stuff.”

“Thinking about what?”

He didn’t want to lie to Peter, but he also didn’t want to dredge up their last night together here. “Stuff.”

“Don’t want to talk about it?” Pete’s face told Jason that having brought it up, he was going to have to explain.

“I just had a flash back to the last time we were both here together.” Jason tried not to make a face, but knew he did. “I’m sure your last memory of here wasn’t the best.”

“Actually, Jase, I see the good times right now.” Peter walked over to the picture of them on the soccer field. “Remember this?”

Jason smiled. “Yeah, after the game you made me come back here so you could clean me up yourself.”

“Yup,” Peter grinned. “I wouldn’t let you get dressed, made you come in here naked.” He walked over to the futon. “We stayed here for hours that day.”

“I thought I was tired after the game,” Jason laughed. “I was exhausted when we finally went to bed.”

“Yeah poor Jason,” Peter mocked. “After the hard game, I forced myself on you; several times.”

Jason could feel himself getting aroused thinking about that day. “I’m not sure forced was the right word.”

“Well, not the first couple times at least.” Peter leered at him.

“Hey,” he protested. “You didn’t run for 90 minutes before spending hours on the futon.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it you who woke me up in the middle of the night in a mood?” Peter moved closer.

Jason hugged Peter laughing. “Okay, you got me there.”

With his good arm, Peter took Jason’s hand. “And that’s just this room. Imagine all the good memories I’ll remember when we go in our bedroom.”

“Whoa, Pete,” Damn Jason thought. Why right now? “If we go in there I’m not going to make my class.”

“Can’t skip it this one time?” He asked. “You did promise to make it up to me, ‘first thing’ when I got out.”

Peter asking him to skip a class was a big deal. In the past if he suggested missing a class so they could hang out, Peter wouldn’t even talk about it. Much as he hated to say no today, he had to. “Oh man, Pete, I wish I could. Got a test today.”

“Oh,” Peter sounded disappointed.

“How 'bout you remind what a great kisser you are for the next 15 minutes before I have to go?” Jason knew it wasn’t enough, but right now it was all he could offer.

Peter gave him a pout. “Nah, too frustrating to get going then stop like that.”

Now it was Jason's turn to be disappointed. Peter looked over and gave him a wink. “How 'bout we go to our bedroom and let me hug you instead?”

“That works.” He let Peter lead him towards the bed.

As usual, Peter got behind Jason, wrapping his left arm around Jason as best as the cast would permit. “So many times I wanted to do this when I was in that stupid hospital bed. Every time you put your head next to mine on the pillow, I wanted to hug you for real.”

“That made two of us.” Jason answered softly. “There were times I nearly climbed in with you.”

Content, Jason let his eye closes only to open them immediately. He was too comfortable to risk falling asleep. His eyes scanning the room for the clock he knew was on the nightstand. The large numbers said, ‘10:32.’ Fifteen minutes he thought. If he didn’t leave by ten-forty-five he might not be on time.

“Jase?” Peter whispered softly.

“Yeah Pete.”

“I love you.” Peter kissed his ear. “You’ve been so amazing to me. I can’t thank you enough for everything.”

“You don’t need to thank me.” Jason pushed back against him. “I love you, of course I’m going to be here for you.”

“I don’t want you to have to get a job for me.”

Jason could feel Peter’s body grow tense. “Too late, it was part of the deal I made with my dad. Besides, I already took the job with the school. I can’t back out before I start.”

“I can get a new job and pay him back for you.”

When Jason tried to roll over, Peter held him in place. “Pete, right now your only job is to get better. Don’t worry about your rent or bills. Focus on getting better. It’s not forever, just until you can get back to work.”

“I’ll make sure I pay your dad back.”

Rolling around, Jason didn’t let Peter stop him this time. “No, you won’t. It’s my deal with my dad. I agreed I would pay him back as part of our agreement, not someone else.”

Peter’s face tightened and his eyes narrowed. “Fine, I’ll pay you.”

“Stop.” Jason reached out to touch Peter’s face. Rubbing gently, he imaged smoothing the worried look from Peter’s face. “You aren’t paying me back. It was my choice to do this. Otherwise you would have moved back home. I’m not going to force you to pay for my decision. Besides Pete, way I see it, I totally owe you.”

“C’mon, Jase.” Peter rolled his eyes dramatically. “How can you say you owe me?”

“How many times have you made dinner for us in the last year and not let me contribute to the cost of food? Having gone shopping recently, I know what things cost.”

“That’s different.”

“No, it isn’t.” Jason shook his head. “I can’t and don’t cook so I never make it up to you. That’s all one sided. And of course you rarely let me pay for dinner out. You always insist we split it. So I can’t even say I carried my fair share by taking you out.

“Then, what about us staying here all the time?”

“What about that?” Peter asked suspiciously.

“I spend more time here than at my place.”

“So? I live alone.”

“True, which benefits me in a big way.” Jason smirked hoping to lighten Peter’s mood. “I don’t want to think about how things would have gone when we first met, if we had to use my apartment. Even now I’m much more comfortable staying here than my place.”

“That justifies you paying for my place how?” Peter didn’t sound convinced.

Jason laughed. “Consider it my contribution to our bedroom.”

Peter tried not to laugh, but couldn't help it. “When you put it like that, how can I argue?”

“See, problem solved.” Jason kissed Peter gently.

“That’s all the kiss I get?”

Seeing Peter’s mood improve, Jason forgot about the money issue that surfaced so soon after coming home. Laughing he said, “You said you didn’t want to be frustrated.”

“Oh hell, frustrate me a little. You'll have to make up to me when you get back.” Peter pulled Jason closer.

In between kisses Jason asked, “Does this mean I better not complain about being tired after practice?”

“YES!” Peter added a kiss for emphasis. “After almost three weeks, I won’t accept, ‘I’m tired’ as an excuse tonight.”

Laughing Jason kissed him back. “Good thing I have no class tomorrow.”

“Oh really?” Peter grinned. “I didn’t know that.”

“When do you start again?”

“Dean told me to take tomorrow off and start back Monday.” Peter raised his eyebrows suggestively.

“Am I going to be in any shape for practice tomorrow afternoon?”

“Probably not, we have some major making up to do.”

Jason blinked, but remained silent. Was he serious?

Peter burst out laughing, before he kissed Jason softly. “Your face was priceless Jase.”

Kissing him again Peter tried to run his fingers through Jason’s hair. “I was kidding; kinda.”

They both giggled.

“Okay stallion,” Jason sat up. “If I don’t go, I won’t be in time for the test.”

“When will you be back?”

“I can come back between classes or I can get my stuff for tomorrow during the break and come right here after practice.” Between classes would be harder, but he did promise.

“Come after practice.” Peter said after some thought. “And don’t bother showering a second time at home, I want to clean you myself.”

Grinning, Jason got a last kiss before leaving for a test he was already too distracted to take. Maybe he could find a way to focus when he got there.

***

Grabbing his backpack off the front seat, Jason practically ran up the stairs. He was almost as giddy as when they first started dating. Key in hand, he stopped at the door to Peter’s apartment. Should he let himself in he wondered? Deciding it would be better to see how the first night went, he stuffed the key in his pocket and knocked.

“If that’s you Jase, let yourself in. I’m cooking.” He heard Peter call through the door.

Finding his key again, he flipped the locks.

“Something smells great,” he said before he made it to the kitchen. “What are you doing?”

“Since we’re now both too poor to eat out, I’m making dinner.”

Despite it being said as a joke, Jason didn’t know how he felt about the comment. Peter was already focusing too much on money. “Whatever you’re making, I’m hungry already.” Jason wrapped his arms around Peter, kissing his neck.

“Beans and rice, turkey cutlets and spinach. All items miraculously found in my fully stocked refrigerator.” He smiled.

“Damn, smart, hot, great kisser and can cook.” Jason teased. “What do I bring to this relationship?”

“Don’t go there, or else I might spend half the night answering that.” Putting down the spoon, he turned around to kiss Jason.

Peter kissed him long enough that Jason felt his knees get weak, something that hadn’t happened in a while. “I did say great kisser, didn’t I?”

“Just making sure, handsome.” Peter ran his hand through Jason’s hair. “Reasonably clean even for the locker room showers.”

“Hey, you said not to take a shower at home,” Jason shrugged. “I expect you to help me now.”

“Wicked boy.” Peter stuck his tongue out. “If we go now, dinner will burn.”

“I can wait until later I suppose.” Getting a large glass he filled it from a pitcher of water in the refrigerator. “Did you want some before I put it back?”

“I can drink from yours if you don’t mind,” Peter didn’t turn around from the stove.

“Eww, what if you get spit in my water?” He said before drinking.

“Yeah, that’s the worst thing of mine you had in your mouth.” Peter shook his head.

Jason nearly choked on his water, but refilled the glass before handing it to his boyfriend. “Funny boy.”

Peter accepted the glass, drank half then gave it back to Jason. “Can you set the table, dinner's almost ready.”

“You bet.”

Smiling Jason wondered why such a little thing as setting the table made him so happy. He found himself staring at Peter, who was too caught up in cooking to realize he was being watched.

“Ok Chef, the table is set.” He announced dramatically.

“Come help me put the food in bowls.” Peter said, turning the meat one last time. “Here,” Peter handed him a big white ceramic bowl. “Rice and beans in this.”

Using the spoon in the pot, Jason did as asked while Peter got the rest of the meal together. Jason took a second glass and filled both, putting them in front of the plates.

“Geez Pete, this is nice.” Jason didn’t know what else to say. It had been a long time since they had dinner like this. “First night home you did this for us.”

“I wanted tonight to be somewhat special after everything you did for me. This was the best I could do.”

“Pete, this is great.” Jason pulled him close so he could kiss him. “This is really special, sappy as that sounds, I love it.”

“C’mon sapper.” Peter laughed. “Sit down before it gets cold.”

Peter hit his cast on the table trying to sit. “Gonna take a bit getting used to this.” He waved it in the air.

“Won’t be on long, you’ll see.”

“Ever broke a bone?” He slid two cutlets onto Jason’s plate before doing the same for himself.

Jason shoved a forkful of food in his mouth. “Yeah.” He nodded. “Broke both arms, my left one twice.”

It took a couple attempts for Peter to figure out how to hold the fork in his left hand so he could cut his meat. Resisting the urge to help him, Jason helped himself to more beans and rice.

“These are great, did you spice them yourself?” He asked.

“Sort of.” Peter finally figured out how best to use his hand. He cut all his meat at once so he didn’t need to fuss with it again. “There is a packet the natural food store sells with the seasoning. They recommend the type of beans that go with what type of rice. I have experimented over time and I like this best.”

“Have we had this before?” Jason asked.

“I don’t think so. It’s been a while since I made it last.” Peter passed the spinach over. “I had a craving for it so I thought I would see if you like it. I’m going with, ‘yes,’ you do like it.”

Jason laughed. “Hmm, not sure. I think I need to try some more, just to be sure.”

When dinner was finished, Jason did his best to help clean up. With Peter’s hand in a cast, Jason assumed washing duty while Peter dried. Once the last pot was put away, Peter took Jason’s hand, leading him to the futon.

“How did your test go?”

Jason laughed. “Funny you should ask. I was seriously distracted when I got to class. Eventually I managed to focus on the test, so I think I did well.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Thanks for dinner, it was great.” Jason leaned to kiss Peter but stopped. “Ugh, dinner breath.”

Peter grabbed Jason’s head, pulling him closer. “I do too.”

A quick kiss later, they got up. “Toothpaste.”

“Um, I think I still need to clean you up for tonight’s activities.” Peter eyed him up and down.

“Yes, you did promise to take care of that.” Jason’s smiled faded quickly. “What are you going to do about the cast?”

Peter nodded once, holding up his hand. “Got that covered, literally. This way.”

He led them into the bedroom. “Get naked.”

“My, how romantic.” Jason laughed, but started to get undressed.

“You planning to shower in your clothes?”

Jason tossed his sweatshirt onto the bed. “There are more fun ways to get naked than for you to order me to do it you know.”

“I kind of like it when you do as I order.” Peter laughed. “It’s kind of hot.”

Jason shook his head. “Whatever.”

“Here.” Peter held up a long plastic bag. “Nurse Ratchet gave me a couple dozen of them to use until the cast comes off.”

“That’s romantic.” Jason made a face. “It’s like a condom for your arm.”

Peter looked down his nose at Jason.

“Forget it Pete, we are never going to do THAT.” Jason laughed.

“Yeah I know. Just sounded funny how you put it.” Peter pulled his shirt over his head.

Jason stared, shocked at how much weight Peter lost. Lean already, his body seemed devoid of any fat, giving him a whip cord thin appearance.

“I look like shit.” Peter said. “Skinny as a rail again.”

“Seriously?” Jason stopped getting undressed. “You have lost weight, but you don’t look like shit.”

“Yes, I do.” Peter turned his body so Jason couldn’t look directly at him.

Jason took Peter’s hand and put it on his crotch. “He still thinks you’re hot.”

Jason’s smile was matched by Peter’s. “Do we really think his opinion is all that informed?”

“Yup. I follow his advice on who's hot and who's not.” Jason removed the rest of his clothes and motioned with his head for Peter to join him in the bathroom. Before turning the water on, Jason grabbed a mouthful of Scope to clean dinner away.

Testing the water temperature, he was satisfied so he stepped into the tub. Settling under the spray, he waited for Peter to get ready rather then start washing up.

“Ready or not, Mr. Condom Arm is coming in.” Peter alerted him. Jason stepped toward the front to give him room to get in.

Running his hands up and down Jason’s torso, Peter looked as happy as Jason had seen him since . . .

“Damn Jase, you’re really looking good.” Peter’s voice banished the image of that night.

“Ha, you’re just in a mood,” Jason said. “I look the same as I did the last time I was here.”

“No, really, you look leaner than you did. Must be all the good eating I make you do.” Peter kissed him before Jason could say it was more likely a result of his barely eating. Between class, soccer, getting to the hospital at least twice a day, he found it easiest to skip a meal here and there.

“So can you clean me to your liking with one hand?” Jason decided to change topics or he would ruin the mood.

“We’re going to find out, aren’t we?”

Jason handed him the soap. “Sounds fun to me. Have at it Mr. Condom Arm.”

*****

Peter’s scream woke Jason from the first sound sleep he had in almost a month. “Pete, what’s wrong?”

It was only when he got no answer that he realized Peter was dreaming. The room was dark, but enough light made it through the blinds to allow him to see. Peter lay on his back, left arm across his stomach. Gently he nudged Peter hoping he didn’t startle him.

“Hey Jase, in the mood for more already?” Peter leered at him.

Looking for any sign of trouble, Jason smiled back. “Always for someone as hot as you, but I woke you cause you were screaming in your sleep.”

“Oh wow. Sorry.” Peter’s mood changed instantly. “I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“It’s all good Pete.” Jason stroke Peter’s chest. “Now that we are awake, we might as well take advantage of it.”

“And I thought I was insatiable.”

“What can I say? Being this close to you, naked, makes me that way.” Jason ran his hands across the hair on Peter’s chest and abdomen. “You feel so good I can’t help myself.”

“Who am I to tell you no?” Peter reach over pulling Jason on top of him.

Laying side by side, Jason smiled, feeling Peter pressed against him. “Pete?”

“Yeah, Jase?”

“I love you.”

“Yeah? That’s good 'cause it would suck if you didn’t, given how much I love you.” He kissed the back of Jason’s neck.

Back together, alone, naked side by side, he was beyond happy. No, more than that, he felt complete. “No, seriously, I really love you. When we’re lying here like this, I’m almost overwhelmed by the feeling.”

“Really?” Peter asked. “I thought I was the only one who felt that way.”

“Stop making fun of me.” Jason pulled Peter’s arm around him tighter. “I’m serious. It’s so intense sometime I shake.”

He felt Peter pull him closer. Peter’s lips were just behind Jason’s ear. “I wasn’t teasing you Jason, I feel the same. There are times I want to scream to the world how much I love you. Fear of being put away in an asylum for screaming in public stops me.”

The small tremble in Peter’s voice intensified the tingling Jason felt on his skin. “Good. I would miss feeling you hold me as I fall asleep.”

couple more chapters to go before I begin to wrap this up. So far I expect to stay on track with 2 a week thought the last few chapters are taking a lot of time to write :/
Copyright © 2011 Andrew Q Gordon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was a really sweet chapter. It's nice to see that the money issue is not coming between them as much as I was afraid it might... yet. There are some understandable issues and I hope that Peter doesn't bottle up the feelings he clearly has regarding the attack Nice one again babe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 12:56 AM, Nephylim said:
That was a really sweet chapter. It's nice to see that the money issue is not coming between them as much as I was afraid it might... yet. There are some understandable issues and I hope that Peter doesn't bottle up the feelings he clearly has regarding the attack Nice one again babe.
Wow Nephy, you're the first review for the chapter. Who knew being Hosted would allow you time for sure mundane things as talking to us lesser folks :P [seriously, that was just kidding, you've always made time for us little people :) ] As for what's next? Meh, IDK. :whistle:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with Nephy it was a sweet chapter :) It will be intresting to see how well Peter copes now he is home but not allowed to do his teaching....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I was smiling throughout this whole chapter because of the cute and playful interaction between Pete and Jason. It's good to see them so relaxed and carefree around each other instead of worrying about what the other is thinking or feeling. Also, in this chapter I really felt the intense love they have for each other. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter :).

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another great chapter...I agree with everyone about ho great it is to see the guys sharing their feelings for each other...The nightmares, I wonder if Graydon offers psych counseling/help for their students? Maybe Peter can get some help via those services since he can't afford private counseling? Both Jase & Peter can use the help, each for their different issues...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 01:02 AM, Frostina said:
Getting warmer... :P they boys are talking more about their feelings(and actions)! :P
With about ten chapters to go, I don' want you to get your hopes up too much Frosty. There is a bit still left to deal with.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 01:28 AM, Simonjames30 said:
I agree with Nephy it was a sweet chapter :) It will be intresting to see how well Peter copes now he is home but not allowed to do his teaching....
The full - or should I say final determination of - the effects of Peter's injuries are yet to be determined. But Peter is as glad to be home as Jason is to have him back.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 05:50 AM, Percivial said:
I hope the last few chapters aren't taking long to write because you're thinking up lots of sinister things :)
No nothing sinister at all, no more Jordan Colmar's sneaking out to attack them - promise.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 05:55 AM, KevinD said:
Another great chapter...I agree with everyone about ho great it is to see the guys sharing their feelings for each other...The nightmares, I wonder if Graydon offers psych counseling/help for their students? Maybe Peter can get some help via those services since he can't afford private counseling? Both Jase & Peter can use the help, each for their different issues...
Thus far, Peter has eschewed all attempts to have him get counseling. Jason has been too busy to think about it, but he might need it after the year he has had.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 03:46 AM, bookjunky18 said:
I was smiling throughout this whole chapter because of the cute and playful interaction between Pete and Jason. It's good to see them so relaxed and carefree around each other instead of worrying about what the other is thinking or feeling. Also, in this chapter I really felt the intense love they have for each other. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter :).
Thanks, hopefully I can keep everyone happy for the last few chapters. They both do care and love each other, now let's see if this new dynamic - Peter's recuperation - changes things.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 03:13 AM, Tiger said:
It's great to see them happy together again. Yes, it was indeed a sweet chapter. :wub:
Glad you and everyone enjoyed this 'sweet' chapter. I might, just might find it in me to give them a few 'hot' chapters before this is over. Maybe :whistle:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Okay, I hate to be the voice of dissent, but this chapter just didn't cut it for me. I guess I was so used to the angst, and the touchy-feely stuff threw me off. I was actually expecting Pete and Jason to fight over the money thing. I guess it's good that they didn't tho, cuz I think I am all cried out from reading this excellent story. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, crap, the quote-y button won't work for me. I guess I'll have to use old-fashioned quotation marks. My favorite LOL moments: "“Yeah, that’s the worst thing of mine you had in your mouth.” Peter shook his head." and "Jason took Peter’s hand and put it on his crotch. “He still thinks you’re hot.” Jason’s smile was matched by Peter’s. “Do we really think his opinion is all that informed?”" I also really loved the moment you had Jason observing Peter eat, resisting the urge to help him. It shows Jason's character--and his understanding of Pete's--so beautifully. I know this'll probably make me sound lame, but one of my favorite parts of this story has been watching you refine your craft over the course of all the chapters. The little details you throw in, the dialogue, the foreshadowing, and the emotion you portray continues to impress. Oh, and because Trevor and I were taking in chat about his voice of 'dissent'--I don't think all chaps can be the height of melodrama. If we were reading this as a book, cover to cover, we wouldn't even stop to think about it being less pivotal than others; we'd just keep on reading. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 07:55 AM, TrevorTime said:
Okay, I hate to be the voice of dissent, but this chapter just didn't cut it for me. I guess I was so used to the angst, and the touchy-feely stuff threw me off. I was actually expecting Pete and Jason to fight over the money thing. I guess it's good that they didn't tho, cuz I think I am all cried out from reading this excellent story. :)
Being the voice of dissent is fine Trev. I expect it - I mean everyone can't like it all the time. I am left to wonder if you would feel differently if you were reading this start to finish with the chapter by chapter approach. I say that because - in my mind at least - this is the natural progression of things as it moves to the end. So if you could read to the end, would a chapter like this throw you off, or give you a moments pause. IDK - but thanks for telling me what you think,
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2011 12:21 PM, Sara Alva said:
Well, crap, the quote-y button won't work for me. I guess I'll have to use old-fashioned quotation marks. My favorite LOL moments: "“Yeah, that’s the worst thing of mine you had in your mouth.” Peter shook his head." and "Jason took Peter’s hand and put it on his crotch. “He still thinks you’re hot.” Jason’s smile was matched by Peter’s. “Do we really think his opinion is all that informed?”" I also really loved the moment you had Jason observing Peter eat, resisting the urge to help him. It shows Jason's character--and his understanding of Pete's--so beautifully. I know this'll probably make me sound lame, but one of my favorite parts of this story has been watching you refine your craft over the course of all the chapters. The little details you throw in, the dialogue, the foreshadowing, and the emotion you portray continues to impress. Oh, and because Trevor and I were taking in chat about his voice of 'dissent'--I don't think all chaps can be the height of melodrama. If we were reading this as a book, cover to cover, we wouldn't even stop to think about it being less pivotal than others; we'd just keep on reading. :)
LOL now I feel stupid, I replied to Trevor, THAN read your review - doh! Well at least we think the same about the need for a pause to catch your breath chapter here and there. I know she will tut tut me but if you see improvement as I progress - thank Anyta, she has helped me enormously by pointing out what I should and shouldn't do and where to add more, write less etc. But thank you for telling me, I appreciate hearing it. - Andy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/16/2011 02:52 PM, adamo said:
Awww. Peter and Jason just keep getting more and more adorable...
Keep your barf bag handy, I might end up making them sickeningly sweet at some point if I am not careful. 0:)
Link to comment

Peter's homecoming was really nice. I'm glad that he's recovering but the nightmares show that he still has a long way to heal. The arm condom? hehehehe :P I love it!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/30/2011 07:10 AM, K.C. said:
Peter's homecoming was really nice. I'm glad that he's recovering but the nightmares show that he still has a long way to heal. The arm condom? hehehehe :P I love it!!!
You may have liked it but Jason wasn't sure he was so thrilled. As for the nightmares, don't think even Peter will recover from what happened all that soon.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..