Jump to content
    Andy Lake
  • Author
  • 5,268 Words
  • 2,050 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken Tears - 1. Unexpected

Broken Tears - Chapter 1 By Andy Lake

You must be 18 or older to read this story.

Stop if the idea of sexual intercourse between same sexed couples disgusts you, and if that's so, what the fuck are you doing here???

All usual disclaimers apply. If you are not supossed to be reading this, then you shouldn't, but I know I can't stop you. *sigh*

All the following characters are fictional, all made up by myself, thanks to my twisted, yet erotic, imagination.

I'm the author, so obviously, I own the story and copyrights. It can only be spread with my permission or downloaded for personal pleasure.

In this Chapter there will be someone named Jhon and its inteneded to be written that way :D.

Unexpected - Chapter 1

Ahhhh... Tonight was GREAT!! The talent show was packed, and I won. I felt like I was on top of the world, but me and my mom were having a HUGE fight. It almost always went this way. I love her so much, but every time I get up on a stage and sing, she gets mad at me. I think I remind her of Dad. When they divorced, she kept me because I look like her. I have deep blue eyes, blond hair, I'm barely 5'5", and for a 14 year old, I look small. I have a pretty face, and I've worn glasses since I was seven, just like my mom. She loves me sooo much and often shows it. My dad is an artist and has a great voice, but he doesn't look like a singer. He is buff and hunky just like my older brother Mark. They share the name and live in Canada, and I live in London with Mom. I only get to see them once a year, but I love them, and they love me. Last Christmas I went to Canada to see my dad, and he showed me these videos of when he was young and had a band. My mom was a groupie, and that's how they met. The singing part got me excited, so throughout the Christmas break my daddy coached me and gave me singing lessons when he wasn't at the firm. He said I had a great voice, so I pursued my new goal, but my mom hated it. She loved Dad, and he broke her heart. I don't know why, but he did, and Mom hated him. Whenever I sang, she just looked so sad. We were driving home from the show,pissed at one another, and I had enough. I have never even raised my voice at her, but now I was pissed.

"Mom! Stop this!! I'm not DAD!!! You don't have to treat me like this!" I said as my voice raised. I was clearly pissed.

"I- it's just that you are so much alike on stage. The confidence you lack in life, you have on stage and that was just like him", she said, crying. "I'm sorry, baby. You know I love you Tyler, but the thought of your dad just brings me too much pain. I'm so sorry." She was driving with tears rolling down her cheeks, and I felt bad. I love my mom, but she was in so much pain I didn't know what to do.

"Mom, I think you should get som--, LOOK OUT!!" She was staring at me, but when I yelled, she turned to look at the road, and we saw truck lights. She reached for me and unbuckled my belt, and with inexplicable strength, she threw me to the back seat, jumped on top of me, and covered me with her body. I felt light headed, my sight faded away, and just before I blacked out, I heard a faint whisper, "I love you baby. You were my world".

>>>>>>>>> Five hours later >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I felt numb. I didn't know where I was, but I was laying down. I could feel a bed under me, and I opened my eyes and light burst right in. I closed and opened them slowly this time, and I saw blurs towering over me and heard some voices, as well as a faint but constant beep of a heart monitor.

"Mommy?" I said as my eyes adjusted to the light.

"She's not here, sweety. Your daddy is gonna be here in a few hours." A soothing female voice said.

"Then where's my mommy?" I said sitting up. My eyes fully adjusted, and I was staring at the beautiful brunette eyes of the lady in front of me.

"Tyler, I'm your mother's lawyer, Sarah. You were in a car crash, and your mother covered you with her body to reduce the blow at you, but she..." She trailed off, and a tear escaped from her eye and ran down her cheek.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, NOOOOO!!" I was freaked out, and I was trying to get out of that bed. I pulled the cables off of me and started screaming as tears ran down my cheeks, uncontrollably.

"Doctor!!! Help!!!" Sarah screamed to the door. A doctor and many nurses came to me, and they held me down as I screamed. I saw one of the nurses pulling out a needle and injecting me with some stuff. I felt groggy and started crying softly, as I stopped trying to break away from the hold of the nurses and doctors and sleep took me away.

I started waking up, and looked around the room. I saw Sarah, and she was holding my hand and smiling down at me. I looked up at her and gave her a soft smile. I killed my mother. It was my fault, but she loved me, and that made me happy. I will never be the same, I thought, but I will always remember her. I will always love my mommy, and she was my world. Tears rolled down my cheek, and I looked into Sarah's brunette eyes.

"Sooo, what is going to happen with me?" I could barely resist the need to scream. I could barely stay calm, but like my mommy said, "Being calm is being sane, and if you want to stay that way, you should express yourself." So I just let it go. I screamed in the room, "WHY?! Why did she have to go?"

Sarah wrapped her arms around me and rocked me back and forth as I sobbed, "What's gonna happen now Sarah, what?!" I sobbed in her shoulder.

"You'll be ok, sweety. Your father will be here soon. Your mom left him your guardianship and all her belongings. That's one of the reasons I'm here. There's too much for you to handle, so I wanted you to sign this if you can now." She said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a contract and a pen.

"What is this?" I asked confused.

"Well, this is a paper in which you surrender your belongings to your father, but you keep your trust fund, which you'll be able to use once you reach the age of 21." She said calmly.

"Sooo, if I sign this, Daddy will own my mom's stuff?" I asked cautiously.

"He will own them as a representative, but if he chooses to sell something or do something in your properties, he needs your authorization." She said smiling.

"Ok. I trust my daddy." I said as I took the pen and signed the paper. As I finished, she placed it back in her bag. We talked for about an hour, and she explained that I will be moving to Canada with my dad. I wasn't happy, but I didn't have a choice. At least I had them, and I wasn't gonna go through all this alone. We also talked about my mother's memorial service and that it will be held at my house. I was in pain, but I had to do this for my mother. Sarah left the room giving me a soft kiss on my forehead. I got out of my hospital bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked good. My cute, skinny, but toned body, looked good. My eyes were puffy and red, but they still looked like glimmering saphires. I placed my glasses on, and my bangs were covering my left eye. I looked beautiful, and I had never felt like that before. My mom always told me that I was pretty and everything, but still I never convinced myself. Today, I appreciated my life, and I guess I'm not that bad. I look cute, like a cute gay boy. I was always accepted that way, even in school. Even Daddy and Mark knew, and they didn't seem to care. I was blessed, but I just didn't notice it before. I had great friends, family, and a great life. I did my business and walked back into the room. I saw my dad standing in the doorway with tears rolling down, and I had never seen him cry before. I walked up to him, and he looked at me. He looked like a lost child, and I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry Tyler (Tyler Alexander Jacobs d' Sanct, Thats me). I don't know what to do. You must be crushed, my poor baby boy." He said as he hugged me tighter.

"I'll be ok. I'm strong Daddy, just like you." I said as I cried into his shoulder.

"I know you are.. Just like your mother. I promise I will love you too, Tyler. You will be happy with me and Mark." he said ruffling my hair.

"Where's Marky?" Only I could call him that.

"He doesn't know what to do. He is crying in the waiting room. He says he can't even look at you, and the thought of you in tears breaks his heart." My daddy told me as he looked into my eyes.

"But I need him." I said looking back at him.

"Ok, Tyler you should get dressed. The doctor said you could go a couple hours ago." He told me.

I walked into the bathroom with some clothes he brought me, and I changed. I was surprised as I saw my body that I didnt even have a bruise. My mom covered me with her body, and she didn't even let me get scratched. This thought killed me slowly.

I walked out of my hospital room and went over to where my dad was hugging Mark as he cried into my dad's shoulder.

I walked up to them and spoke, "Hi Marky." I looked at him as he looked up to meet my eyes. He was just as I remembered, a 16 year old jock. He is extremely popular and sentimental, but he just doesn't show it. He has brown messy hair, dark brown eyes, and he's 6'3" and 200 pounds of pure muscle. He is kinda hairy but never wears a mustache or beard. He does have a 9 o'clock shadow every now and then.

"Ty!, I'm so so sorry." He said as he pulled me into a HUGE bear hug.

"It's ok Marky, you are gonna squish me to death." I said with a small chuckle.

"I'm gonna make sure no one hurts you back in Canada. I never want to see you hurt ever again." He said between sobs.

"It's ok. I love you Mark, and you are a great brother." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you too, baby bro. I love you too." He said as he placed his head on top of mine.

We talked a while, and my dad asked me if I wanted to see a therapist. I declined. I felt good enough by myself, and I wasn't gonna let this haunt me.

Time passed and my dad, Mark, and I, stayed at my house for two days. We got the preparations for the memorial ready, and I was wearing all black. I walked out of the room and placed my glasses on. I walked down to the living room, and it was full of guests. Most of them I knew, some of them I didn't.

I lingered in the service, attending guests and receiving hugs and supportive speeches. In the middle of the evening a power point presentation started playing, and my mom's life flashed on it. I was in most of the pictures, and I cried through it all. I was feeling relieved as I mourned. Almost at the end of the evening, I walked to my mom's coffin and looked at her. She was so pale, and a tear from my eyes fell on my glasses she was always soo full of life I kissed the glass softly and walked to the area where the screen was, took the microphone, and gave thanks to the guests for coming. Some of them requested a song from me. I sighed and looked at the coffin, and I knew what to play. I walked to the computer and searched for the karaoke songs I had. The music started, I looked at the crowd, and I opened my mouth as a tear ran down my face. I started singing When I look at you by Miley Cyrus. It was me and my mother's song.

When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth. You love me for who I am, Like the stars hold the moon, Right there where they belong. and I know im not alone.

(That part gave my heart pain)

I was crying throughout the whole song. I looked at the crowd, and some were nodding their heads, some were crying, and my dad and Mark had stunned looks on their faces.

I walked down and headed to my room, and when I entered, someone pulled my arm. It was Jhon, a friend from school.

"Hi Jhon!" I said happily. It was always good to see him. He just made me feel better with myself. I don't even know why, but he does.

"Is it true that you are leaving?" he asked as he looked at the ground.

"Yes, I'm sorry Jhon. I have to move in with my daddy." I said defeated.

"You can't go. You are my best friend, and I love you. You can move in with me. Just don't leave!" He said as he broke down crying.

"Jhon, I love you too. You are my best friend in the whole world. We can e-mail and skype, but I can't move into your house. It's just too much." I said.

"I understand, but please, never forget me." He said with a pleading look in his gorgeous emerald eyes.

"I wouldn't even if I tried." I said and hugged him.

He pulled away and leaned into me as he kissed my lips. Jhon was cute, and I always had a crush on him. He wasn't a jock or anything, but he was just cute as hell.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I really will miss you." I said.

"I know you will." He looked at me and walked away. I was leaving my life behind, and he was a huge part of it.

I entered my room with a steady flow of tears running down my cheeks. I packed the last things I had to and was startled by a knock on the door.

"Ty can I come in?" Mark's voice said from the other side of the door.

"Yes, of course you can." I said as I zipped closed my last bag.

"You were awesome out there. I bet as soon as we get to Canada, Dad is gonna brag about you non-stop!!" He said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess I'm kinda good." I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"Nooo, baby bro, don't cry. You will make me cry." He ran and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Marky. You are the best." I said as I cried a little too hard.

"No Ty, don't cry." He said as he cried hardly too.

"I'm so sorry Mark, im not as strong as you." I said as I dug in his chest and cried as I gasped for air.

"It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok." He repeated as he held me. I loved my brother, and there was nothing sexual about our relationship. It was pure family love.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy as Mark held me, and I fell asleep in his arms feeling safe for the first time since my mommy died.

The next day I remember being a blur. My mom was cremated, and they gave me the ashes. She always told me that after she died she wanted to be cremated and placed where I pleased.

After it was over, we got on the plane and left for Canada, British Columbia to be precise. I looked out the window thinking and hoping for a better life over here. I was really scared. I was never social enough, never extroverted, and the only confidence I knew was the one I got on a stage. Sadly, that confidence wasn't everlasting.

We arrived at British Columbia at four in the afternoon, and I was feeling a little lightheaded. I will need some time to get used to the change again, I thought to myself

A car from Daddy's firm came and picked us up. They brought a moving truck for all my stuff, since there was a lot of it. We drove to the house, and as we arrived, I couldn't help but think what was in store for me. I couldn't start all over again, making friends, being outed, and all that. I wasn't sure that coming down here was the best decision, but I didn't have a choice, so I had to bear with it.

I walked into my house, and it was HUGE like all the other houses in the area. My dad is rich, and now with my mom's fortune, he got even richer. From what I heard from Mark, there were still a few richer families in the area.

I saw that the moving men started to move my stuff into my room, which I was going to check when they were done. I had something more important to do now. I walked into the backyard, and it looked soooo beautiful, full of plants and flowers. It even had a river stream that came from a little waterfall at the far back. The river ran down to the middle of the yard and parted into two streams that made a perfect circle of water sorounding an empty circle of grass. I walked to it, dug through my pockets, and I fished out some seeds. My mom's name was Rose, and she was as beautiful as one. I planted the seeds, rose seeds as some of you may have guessed, in a hole I dug in the cirlce of grass surrounded by the clear water streams. I went inside and took my mom's ashes from the table in the living room. I walked outside and poured the ashes in the spot that I had planted the flowers. I covered the seeds and ashes with the dirt. I wanted my mother to live through them that way, I thought, she would never lose her everlasting beauty.

The men finished placing the stuff in my room and arranging it, and I walked back to the house. I had dried my tears, and I had closure with the most horrible chapter in my life. I was glad it was finally over.

"Hey kiddo, wanna see your room?" My dad asked me, smiling.

"YOU BET!" I said, smiling, honestly, for the first time in a few weeks.

"Follow me then." He said grinning BIG TIME.

I followed him up the stairs and appeared into a nicely decorated hallway with some tables that had flowers in all the right places. The hallway only had two doors, and the one on the left said "MARK, Beware of the stud ;)".

I giggled at that, and I saw the door right across from Mark's already had my own name on a golden name tag written in beautiful forged black cursive that read, "Ty's Room". It had a paper pasted under it, a paper that had Mark's handwriting on it, and it read. "Don't enter. He's probably sucking a cock now."

I laughed and entered Mark's room. I rushed for some pen and paper and wrote something I then pasted on his door as I left. Dad read it and laughed as he removed the paper on my door and ushered me into the room.

It was beautiful, HUGE, and perfectly decorated. I even had a small kitchen area and a huge bed, the ones that even have a curtain on them. I was dumbfounded. It was a big ass room. I took in a deep breath, and my dad chuckled as he dragged me to the bathroom. Again my mouth dropped. On the far end of the bathroom was a big bath tub with many salts and shower gels on the sides. I walked in to see a toilet made out of a yellowish white porcelain, a beautiful bar with two sinks, and a huge mirror that covered the upper wall in front of the sinks. The light was a dim yellow which gave the bathroom a seductive appeal.

My dad left me in my room to take a bath, and I took a warm bath with the lavender salts on the tub. I rinsed off and walked into my room with a towel around my waist and heard someone yell.

"You little bitch!" Mark opened my door with the paper I pasted on his door in his hand. "So, don't enter. Mark is probably having hot sex.. with his hand LOL!!" He read out loud.

"Sorry Mark, I was just getting back at you, by being honest." I said as I ran and jumped on my bed.

"You're not getting away." He said as he jumped after me, and he accidentally grabbed my towel. It fell off, and he looked at me with an amazed look on his face, not lust, just surprise. "Damn, lil' bro, that's the biggest ass I have ever seen on a girl or a boy." He said looking dumbfounded.

My fucking fat ass was the center of all my insecurities. I always wore loose jeans so that it would look small. It was the only place on my body that looked fat, and I learned to hate it.

"It's not fat!" I screamed, annoyed.

"It is, but it looks great. You're gonna get so much cock lil' bro." He said as I wrapped the towel around my waist, blushing.

"Fuck off, Marky. Now let me get dressed." I said faking anger.

"Ok, but dress nicely. I'm taking you out with my friends tonight, and you'll meet my girl Jenni, so hurry." He said as he closed the door, not giving me a chance to say no. Maybe that was part of the plan, making sure that I couldn't say no.. Bastard.

I changed into some loose jeans like I always do. I wore them just to hide at least a little of my fat ass. I looked in the mirror and admired myself a little. I looked cute enough. I was wearing an aqua colored shirt that made my eyes stand out, my blond bangs covered my left eye, and my jeans looked just right.

I walked down stairs and saw Mark waiting for me on the couch.

"Finally. What took you soooo loooong?" He said as he looked at me.

"Sorry. I just wanted to look good" I said blushing.

"Well you didn't quite get it." He said as he laughed.

"Ha-Ha-Ha! Fuck off Marky." I said as I walked out the door with him close behind.

We got into the car, and the gates opened. Mark drove away from the house and headed to wherever we were heading.

"Mark, where are we going?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well, we are going to the cofee place." He said smiling.

"Ok. Why there?" I asked.

"Well, many kids at our highschool go there. It's like everyone's favorite spot to hang out. It's called Ben's Cofee Shop." He said.

"Oh, I understand." I stated as I nodded slowly.

"Yep. We are gonna start school in three days, and I need to get you in the IN crowd." He said as he laughed.

"Ok. I don't think I will fit there, but ok."

"Shut up." He said as he smacked the back of my head softly.

"We are here." He spoke again as he pulled over.

We got out of the car and made our way to the nice cofee shop. We entered and walked inside and made our way to the table. I felt many eyes on me. Maybe being new wasn't going to be that good. Mark led me to a table, full of juniors, I guess. They looked just around the same age as Mark.

"Hi guys. Long time no see. This little guy over here is my baby bro, Ty." He said pushing me in front of him.

"I'm Tyler, not Ty." I said shooting a dirty look at Mark.

Just when I said that, the table erupted in laughter.

"He is soooo CUTE!!" A blonde girl squealed.

"Seems that Mark got all the ugly of the family." Someone said.

I blushed and lowered my head. I cautiously looked up to see who made the last comment that made everyone laugh, and I saw the most handsome guy ever. He was at least 6'2", 210 pounds, had white tanned skin, big arms, big chest, square jaw, dark brown hair, dark brown (almost black) eyes, and was super muscular. He looked soooo hot wearing a tight polo shirt and some cargo shorts with a cap. He looked to die for. I even had to remind myself to breathe when I met his eyes. He looked at me and smiled. Once again, I ducked my head in embarrasment, and eveyone else commented about how damn cute I was.

"Hi, I'm Jane." The blonde girl said.

"Tom" A rough looking guy said.

"I'm Jenni." A gorgeous black girl said. Hmmm. Jenni is Marky's girlfriend, and it seems like he has great taste in girls.

"I'm Jake." A HOT guy said from the corner. From the looks of it I was being greeted by high school royalty.

"I'm Don." A hot, bulky, black guy said from the back.

"And, I'm Jeff." The GORGEOUS GUY said as he looked at me.

"Nice to meet you all. I don't wanna be a bad addittion to your party so I'm going to take off now." I said putting up a fake smile and turning around.

"Don't go." All the group said as I was about to leave. Why would they wanna hang out with me? Aahh now it hit me. They knew my mom died, and it was pity.

"You don't have to be nice to me. My mom died, and pity from others won't bring her back." I said as I choked down some tears.

"Your mom died?!" Jane said as she broke up crying into Don's arms.

"I-I I'm sorry. I thought you knew." I said as I started crying myself.

Mark grabbed me and hugged me as he sat me down on the table. The guys and girls gave me their condolences, and Jeff, well he had a few tears falling down himself.

We drank coffee, and for the first time in a few weeks I was having loads of fun, cracking up to jokes, being embarrased by Mark's stories of my childhood, etc. I was feeling happy. Maybe this place wasn't going to be that bad, I thought, as I smiled to myself.

************* Jeff's POV *************

Today was gonna be a fun day, Mark was coming back and was going to introduce us to his younger brother. I have never met him, not even by picture, and thats surprising because me and Mark have been friends since I was five. So getting to know a part of him that even I didn't know excited me.

I walked up to the cafeteria and greeted the guys. We were sitting at our round table, and the table was right next to the window of the cofee place. I looked out and saw Mark's car going to the parking lot at the back of the cafe, and a few minutes later, the door opened. Mark walked in with a boy behind him, and he was hiding away behind his brother. When they got to our table, Mark moved away, revealing his baby brother who hid behind him. I was astonished. I was waiting to see a mini jock like Mark, but no. This kid, he looked just GORGEOUS and PERFECT. He dressed kind of nerdy, and he wore glasses, but his eyes stood out so much. He brushed his gorgeous blond hair out of his eyesight and you could see his big blue eyes. His eyes looked like a fawn's eyes, just a little smaller. He was breathtakingly beautiful, and he was a guy. So far I thought about myself as straight, but this kid he could make me switch teams with just saying "Fuck me". I was looking at him soo much that everytime he looked up, our eyes met, and he lowered his head and blushed cutely. I wanted to mount him right there and fuck him in front of everyone, but I'd probably get attacked by Mark. He looked so protective of his brother. I had never seen him so protective of someone like he was of him. Then my baby, I can't believe I'm already calling him that, said he had to go. We told him to come back, and he came out saying that feeling pity for him because of his mother's death won't bring her back. We all were completely shocked, and Jane, as always, broke down instantly. I even saw Doug and Tom getting tears in their eyes, Mark was holding my baby as he cried. I looked at him, and tears fell down my eye. Just seeing him cry tore me apart and broke my heart. I wanted to kiss him until he was better, but the best I could do was telling him how sorry I was for his loss. I did, and he just cried even harder. Why was I falling for a FUCKING BOY so fast?! He was just the most perfect thing I have ever seen. Maybe, just maybe, this is what they call love at first sight. I breathed deeply and sighed as I looked at the boy I wanted and the boy I was gonna get.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like my story so far.

Thank you again, and please e-mail me if you like my story. Writers, if I can call myself that, love feedback, and don't be too shy to ask anything personal. If you do e-mail, please specify which story you are e-mailing about.

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I wanna thank my editor Riley. I loooove him, and he's so good and all.

If you wanna e-mail, you can e-mail me at andrewgay41@hotmail.com

Thanks Stephen for editing. You are AWESOME!

©Copyright 2011 Andy Lake; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..