Jump to content
    Andy Lake
  • Author
  • 4,058 Words
  • 1,149 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken Tears - 2. Chapter 2 - Looking At You

Broken Tears - Chapter 2 By Andy Lake

You must be 18 or older to read this story.

Stop if the idea of sexual intercourse between same sexed couples disgusts you, and if that's so, what the fuck are you doing here???

All usual disclaimers apply. If you are not supossed to be reading this, then you shouldn't, but I know I can't stop you. *sigh*

All the following characters are fictional, all made up by myself, thanks to my twisted, yet erotic, imagination.

I'm the author, so obviously, I own the story and copyrights. It can only be spread with my permission or downloaded for personal pleasure.

There will be someone named Jhon in the story, and it's intended to be written that way :D.

Looking At You - Chapter 2

[ Tyler ]

It was fun chatting with Mark's friends. They were all so nice to me and very understanding of everything I was going through. They didn't ask many questions, but they did make me feel like part of their group. I was grateful, although Jeff was giving me the creeps. He kept staring at me as if I had a third eye or something, and whenever we locked eyes, he grinned. I was very confused by that type of attitude, so I simply shrugged it off and kept chatting with them.

"So, how old are you?" Jenni, Mark's girlfriend, asked.

"I'm 14 and a half." I said kinda proudly. They all busted out laughing, and I just looked down and blushed.

"He is the cutest thing eveeeer and so young. You're gonna break hearts at school." Jane said cheerily.

"You are just two years older than me." I pouted and flipped my bangs.

"OMG!! Just look at him. I wanna kiss him." Jane said pinching my cheeks.

"Hmm. The only one you should want to kiss is me." Doug said in his deep voice, pouting himself. That made everyone, even me, laugh.

"You'll never be as cute as the little guy, Doug." Tom said winking at me.

I ducked my head and blushed as I adjusted my glasses.

"Hey, we should come up for a nickname for you." Jeff said excitedly.

"Hmm, good idea Jeff. How 'bout sweet cheeks?" Mark said laughing out loud.

"Marky!! You're so dumb!!" I said punching his arm.

"OMG!! He dosen't even swear. How cute is that? He called you Marky!" Jenni said making the table laugh and Mark blush.

"Yep, but he is the only one who can call me that. He is my baby brother, the little baby of the family." He said pinching my cheeks.

"That's it!! Little baby!! That can be your nickname." Tom said grinning big time.

"Yeah!" Jeff said as well.

"That's so cute!!" Jane said kissing my cheek as Doug cleared his throat, again making all of us laugh.

We talked as our cofee arrived. We started drinking it and chatted a while longer, and I was, most of the time, looking down to my cellphone as I chatted with some of my old friends back in London. My bangs covered my forehead as I looked down, and I commented every now and then.

"Hey, look!! Ben got the karaoke machine fixed!" Jane said excitedly.

"Yeah, go on. Sing. You're so good at it, Jane" Doug said excitedly.

"Not as good as my brother here" Mark said bluffing, I blushed and typed faster on my phone.

"He can sing?" Jeff asked happily.

"He is awesome!! He sings perfectly, like if you're listening to an angel." Mark said smiling.

"Go sing!!" Jane said happily. "I'd love to see my competition, if it's true you can sing." She said daringly.

"I can't. I don't feel like it." I said sadly.

"Please, for us." Tom said making a puppy face at me and blowing me a kiss, at which I blushed.

"Only if Jane goes first" I said sighing in defeat.

"OK!!" Jane said as she stood up and made her way to the stage in the cofee shop. She talked to Ben, the owner of the cafe, and he made his way to the stage.

"Well people, welcome to Ben's Café. I hope you're enjoying yourselves, and as usual, Jane here will sing us something to get us in a better mood." He said walking off the stage.

Jane walked onto the stage, the machine started playing, and the teleprompter in front of her showed the lyrics. She spoke into the mic.

"This is for Doug, my sexy boyfriend." She said giggling, making Doug blush.

She took the mic and started singing Everything, by Michael Bublé. She did awesome. Her voice was so pure and perfect, and her looks made the song even better. Everyone clapped as she walked down the stage and made her way to our table.

"Your turn, sweet cheeks." She said as she sat down.

"Really?" I said frowning.

"Yep, now go." Mark ushered me.

I walked with my head lowered and placed my phone in my pocket. I walked to Ben and requested the song. He nodded, and I made my way to the stage as people stared at me. Mark and the guys were simling WIDE.

I stood in front of the stage and adjusted the mic to my height. I looked at the people and felt the rush of confidence that filled me on stage. I looked at everyone and spoke.

"This song is for my mom. She passed away recently, and she was the one I looked to when I needed a pick me up. Now I need one, and I know I can still look at her for it." I said as the music started and filled my body entirely, hypnotizing and taking control of me.

As I lay me down Heaven hear me now I'm lost without a cause After giving it my all

Winter storms have come And darkened my sun After all that I've been through Who on earth can I turn to?

I look to you, I look to you After all my strength is gone In you I can be strong I look to you, I look to you And when melodies are gone In you I hear a song I look to you

Have to lose my breath There's no fighting left Sinking to rise no more Searching for that open door

And every road that I've taken Led to my regret And I don't know if I'm gonna make it Nothing to do but lift my head

I look to you, I look to you After all my strength is gone In you I can be strong I look to you, I look to you And when melodies are gone In you I hear a song I look to you

My levees are broken My walls are coming down on me My rain is falling Defeat is calling I need you to set me free Take me far away from the battle I need you Shine on me!

I look to you - Whitney Houston.

I finished with a powerful scream at the end. Tears were running down my face, and I was looking at the ceiling, feeling my mom's presence over me, loving me, hugging me, and giving me the pick me up. I sighed and looked at the public, and I hadn't even noticed that they were standing, clapping loudly, and staring at me. Some were whistling and screaming, but most of them were crying. I know I'm good at singing, but I didn't expect that reaction.

"Thank you for listening." I said into the mic and walked down the stairs. The tears hadn't stopped. They were almost gone, and I wasn't mellow anymore. I felt relaxed.

"That was beautiful." Jane said as she looked at me as I sat down again.

"Thank you. You were great too." I said smiling softly.

"Yeah, but that was...DAMN!!" Doug said wide eyed.

"It was perfect." Jeff said softly, looking directly at me.

"More than perfect" Tom said looking into my eyes.

"I know. I told ya." Mark said ruffling my hair.

"Thanks so much guys" I said looking down again.

"No. Thank you." Jenni said. She was soaked in tears.

"Why?" I asked gently.

"My mom passed away about two months ago. It was rough and hard to get through, but that song made me realize that she never left. That message you sent to the audience was beautiful. Thanks to you, I feel like I'm finally done grieving." She said as she looked into my eyes with a pretty smile on her beautiful brown face.

"I'm sorry for your loss. It is very hard to get over, right?" I asked as I walked to her and sat at her side as she hugged me tight.

"Yeah, baby. It's very hard, but not impossible." She kissed my forehead. If you are wondering, the seats at the cafe are like a round couch with a table in the middle.

"I don't want it to be hard." I said as I sobbed a little in her arms.

"Dont worry, baby. It will be alright. You are strong, and that strength will get you through it." She said as she cried on my hair and kissed my head softly.

"Thank you." I said as I faded to sleep in her arms.

[ Jeff ]

"I can't believe he sleeps sucking his thumb. Your brother is so darn cute!!" I said looking at Mark.

"Yep. He is the baby of the family." He said proudly.

"You love him a lot, right?" I asked.

"He, Dad, and Jenni are my world" Mark said as he looked as his brother sleeping in Jenni's arms.

"He's been through a lot." Jenni whispered as she ran her hands through my sleeping beauty's hair.

"So much, but I think he found his mother figure in you." Tom said touching my baby's cheek. I felt a surge of anger flow through me at his touch.

"Yep. He looked at you as if he related with you and felt your pain." Jane said as she wiped some tears out of her eyes.

"He is gonna love you a lot." Doug said smiling at the image of Jenni and my baby. She looks like she already loves him.

"I hope he does. He brings the mother instinct out in me, and he is so cuuute!!" She said as she kissed his head, and he smiled.

"I just hope he does fine at school tomorrow. He is awfully shy." Mark stated concerned.

"Yeah. He looks too shy, but he will find friends. You will see." I said as I looked at him. He was gonna find more than friends. Guys are gonna be all over him, and girls.

"Guys, I think it's time to take him home. It's almost nine, and Dad said that Ty here, needs to be home at that time." Mark said getting up.

"Ok. I'll carry him to the car." Said Tom, lifting Tyler in his arms as he snuggled against him.

Mark took off in the car with Tyler, and we stayed talking about Ty. We talked about how sad his situation was, how we were gonna help him, and even about who we should introduce him to for friends. First was Cale, Dina, and Jeremy. Dina is Jenni's sister, and Cale and Jermz are great people, so we decided to introduce him to them on Monday at school.

We talked about more stuff, told jokes, and laughed a while, until I noticed Jenni starting to worry and looking worked up.

"Jenni, is there something wrong?" I asked, eyeing her up.

"Do you think Ty and Mark got home ok?" She asked nervously.

"You really feel like his mother now, don't you?" Tom asked laughing.

"It's just that the roads are sliperry, and he is just a baby." She said nervously.

"He is 14. You're two years older." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know, but he looks so fragile and broken." She said looking at her fidgeting hands.

"Calm down. They are ok. I just got a message from Mark saying he already laid Ty in bed." Jane stated.

Jenni sighed in relief. She really made a connection with the boy, I thought.

"Well, we gotta go. It's getting kinda late." Doug said getting up and reaching for Jane's hand, then at Jenni's.

"Bye, guys." I said as they walked away.

Tom and I stared at each other for a while. We have always been great friends, not like me and Mark, but real close.

"Why were you staring at Tyler the whole time he was here?" I asked coolly.

"I think I like him. I told you I'm kinda bi, and well, he is so cute and perfect." He said smiling.

"You can't date him! He's your friend's brother!" I said a little too angrily, and this didn't go unnoticed. The jock gave me a questioning smile, and his eyes got wide.

"You- You like him too??" He asked surprised. I looked down at my hands.

"No. It's just the guy code." I said trying to defend myself.

"You do! You like him, you are gay, or bi." He said shocked.

"Well, maybe it's just that he is irresistible." I said dreamily.

"Yeah, but he's gonna be mine." Tom said looking at me.

"You think you're gonna snatch him away??" I asked angrily.

"Look Jeff, we've always been friends. Just back off, dude." He said kinda pissed.

"I won't fucking back off. I'm gonna get him first." I said daringly.

"Yeah right. You're gonna back off now." He said standing up and glaring at me from the other side of the semi circular table.

"You really think I'm gonna back off?" I said standing up myself.

"You better" Tom said clenching his fists.

"I'm not gonna back down. You'll see. I'll get him to be mine." I said clenching my fists.

"Well, I'm gonna make him fall in love with me first." He said glaring into my eyes.

"We'll see." I said leaving and slamming the door of the café.

I drove home thinking of Tyler. He's so nerdish and pretty. You can call him, well, twinkish, as Tom says. He's so cute, and his voice, his purely angelic voice is so perfect. I have to make him love me. He is my baby, I thought, as I parked my car. I made my way into my house, dashed into my room, and locked the door. I undressed quickly and jumped onto my bed. I took out the baby oil and grabbed my fat nine inch cock. I started wanking it up and down, meeting each thrust with my hips, bucking forward and groaning, imagining Tyler's mouth around my cock. I used my other hand and probed my meaty ass with one finger. I moaned as I thought of Tyler's tight cute bum around my cock, and I screamed as I blasted the biggest load in a long time. I faded to sleep thinking about Tyler's voice singing for me.

[ Jenni ]

Tyler is the cutest thing ever, kind of nerdish, but he is so cute and needs so much love and attention. Right after his little speech and his song, something clicked in me, a pure love for him. He hugged me tight and I caressed his hair softly. He slept peacefully in my embrace. I remember that feeling, the feeling of knowing that you are safe in the arms of your mom, the arms that almost never reject you, and the pure feeling of love rushing through your body.

I walked into my house as Doug dropped me off. As normal, my dad was gone. He's always working, and since mom died, he stays at the firm longer. He tries to distract himself with work when what he needs is our love, mine and Dina's. I walked into Dina's room, and she was talking with Jeremy on the phone. They spend hours talking everyday.

"Dina, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Ok. Just let me say goodbye to Jermz." She said smiling.

They did the "You hang up. No you. No you." stuff until they finally did.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing. There's gonna be a new kid at school on Monday. He is Mark's brother, kind of nerdish, but the cutest thing ever, and, well, I'd love it if you'd become friends with him. He is a sweetheart." I said looking at her.

"Ok. If you like him, I like him." She said smiling.

"You're gonna love him, but he has been through a lot. His mom died a few days ago." I stated as she frowned.

"I miss Mommy." She said as a tear escaped her eye.

"Me too, but love keeps you strong, and that's exactly what he needs. So we're gonna be nice to him, aren't we?" I asked holding her, rocking my baby sister back and forth.

"Yeah. I hope we can be friends." She said excited.

"You will be, and also he sings so beautifully, better than Jane. He might join the choir with you." I said knowing that this was going to excite her.

"REALLY?" She asked hopeful.

"Of course" I said smiling down at her as I moved my long hair off of my shoulder.

"YAYYY! Finally!! Cale and Jermz suck at singing. There are only two more guys in the choir, and they are both seniors! It's gonna be fun having him there." She said happily.

"Tots" I said kissing her forehead.

"Tots! I'll introduce him to Anne as well. She is in the choir, too!" She said. I knew that by the look in her eyes she already schemed a plan about her new friend's life. I giggled as I kissed her goodnight and left to my room thinking about Mark, Ty, Dina, and my mom.

[ Tyler ]

I woke up around 4 a.m., and I was in my new room fully clothed. I walked to the bathroom, took a bath, and brushed my teeth. I put on my pj's and a loose shirt and walked out barefoot to the garden. I walked to the little pile of dirt between the two streams where the rose, and my mom's ashes, laid.

"Hi, Mom." I said sitting down in front of it.

"I know you can't talk back, but I know you can listen, and I need you. I really do. You were my rock, and today I need you so bad. I know you're here for me, even though it hurts. It hurts that I need you, that I miss you, that I can't hold you. You always said I was so mature for my age." I said as my voice broke down a little.

"But a kid always needs his Mommy, no matter the age. It can be five or fifty, but I will always need my mommy, and even more when I feel so alone. I know you're not here to hold me, but I can feel you in my heart. I miss you Mommy. It hurts to not have you here. I wanted to tell you that today I met Mark's friends. Jane is soo cheerful, Doug looks rough, but he is so funny, and Tom he is sooo HOT! I like him and also Jeff. He is super hot and tender, and his smile makes butterflies fly to my stomach. The best person I met today was Jenni. She is so much like you, so happy, so tender, so energetic, so full of life." I said as I cried.

"She reminds me of you so much, and of how you kissed my forehead when I was sad, how you held me, how your voices soothed me, how happy I feel in her embrace. I look at her like I looked at you, with love and respect. Thank God for letting her be in my life." I said as I stood up. I went inside, grabbed a cup, and went back to the garden. I took some water out of the streams and poured it on the mound of soil.

"I miss you. I'll always miss you, and I promise I won't forget you, Mom." I looked at the soil and started singing I Look To You to the plant. I sang, and suddenly I heard another voice, a deeper one singing. Then someone wrapped his arms around my stomach and kissed my forehead. I looked up and saw my father singing with me. Our voices mixed perfectly, and I sang with him as he kissed my head. We sang until the song was done, and I cried into my daddy's chest as he soothed me, rubbing my back telling me everything was going to be alright.

"It's Ok to let your guard down a little. It shows your humanity." He said as he hugged me.

"I know. It's just so painful." I hugged him tighter as my sobs died.

"Remember how she loved you, how she held you and how she looked at you, with so much pride knowing you're her son, with the same eyes I look at you." He hugged me tighter.

"I love you Daddy." I said as I quieted down.

"I love you too, Squirt, more than you will ever know." He said as he hugged me tighter.

"Thanks." I released myself from him.

"Now, go get some sleep so you can be happy in the morning." He said kissing my cheek.

"Night, Daddy!" I said running into the house.

As I closed the door, I heard my dad whisper.

"We all loved you Rose. You were the best thing in my life, and I lost you. You left me the two most wonderful gifts of all, my sons. I love you." He said. I heard him sniffle, and I ran upstairs.

I dropped on my bed and crawled under the covers. Maybe Canada isn't that bad. Maybe I can find myself happiness here. I just hope that everything goes great at school on Monday. I would hate it to turn out like those schools in the movies. There is nothing I can do about it but hope, and hope is the thing that's keeping me hanging on.

I woke up at 8 a.m. to the smell of honey and pancakes, and I ran downstairs to the kitchen to find my dad singing some old country song as he finished cooking.

"I love pancakes!" I said as I sat down and started to salivate.

"Here" My dad gave me a plate with three pancakes with smiley faces on them.

"I'm not eight, Dad, but thanks." I said smiling.

"Just hush, and eat." He said laughing deeply.

"And isn't Mark gonna eat?" I asked.

"That boy wakes up at least 11. He seems to hibernate, and believe me, kiddo, nothing can wake that lazy ass up." My dad said shaking his head.

"Hahaha. Well, I'll eat his pancakes then." I said greedily.

"Not a chance in hell" said Mark as he walked down just in his pajama bottoms, showing his six pack and wide pecs. He's hot. Since we're brothers, I don't feel a sexual attraction toward him, but hell, he is hot.

"WOW! Why you up so soon?" Dad asked surprised.

"Just thought that it was Ty's first day here, so we're gonna have breakfast together, but don't get used to it." Mark said smiling at dad.

"Believe me, son, I wasn't holding my breath." My dad said as he poured three glasses of milk and served him and Mark some food. We all sat down and smiled at each other as we started chewing up our food, and we were all smiles as we talked and laughed throughout breakfast. It felt great, just like being with Mommy again.

Next chapter will be up sooon!!

Hope you really enjoyed this story. As you may have noticed, it has kind of a personal meaning. I hope it got to you. :D

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like my story so far. I Thank you again, and please e-mail me at andrewgay41@hotmail.com if you like my story.

Thanks Stephen for editing. You are AWESOME!

©Copyright 2011 Andy Lake; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..