Jump to content
    Andy78
  • Author
  • 446 Words
  • 1,308 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Andy's Shorts to GA Prompts - 31. Prompt #152


Opening line: “Do you mean to tell me that was your first . . . . Oh crap!”

“Do you mean to tell me that was your first . . . . Oh crap!” Joanna was standing on her doorstep and had just finished kissing her date goodnight.

“That’s nice that is, Joanna. Just what do you mean by ‘oh crap’?”

“I’m so sorry George, that bit just slipped out. What I meant was if I’d known that was your first kiss, I’d have been a bit more gentle with you. Nobody’s first kiss should have involved me grabbing and squeezing their butt, and trying to lick their tonsils. I just didn’t think that at fifteen, that you might never have been kissed before.”

“Joanna, you can be such a romantic sap at times, but that’s one of the things I love about you. A first kiss doesn’t have be some tender kiss on the lips, under a full moon, with fireworks going off you know. Besides, I prefer a bit of animal in a potential girlfriend anyway.” Joanna's date playfully gave her butt a squeeze and winked at her.

“Well I disagree. A first kiss should be something special, something soft and romantic, not going at each other like two dogs in heat. Let’s try that kiss again shall we?” Joanna said. This time she was more gentle and romantic. She slowly leaned in, their noses brushed, and they kissed each other slowly and softly on the lips.

Just as Joanna was about to touch George’s thick black hair, a voice yelled, “Mum! Jo’s back from her date, and they’re making out in full view of the neighbours.” It was Joanna’s annoying little brother, Marcus.

“Marcus, don't tell tales. Jo, come in and introduce me to your date,” her mum called out from somewhere near the back of the house.

“OK, Mum,” Joanna called back. She then turned to George and said, “I’m really sorry about this, but I’d better introduce you to Mum.”

“It’s all right Joanna. It’s a little sooner than I’d have liked, but it had to happen sooner or later.” The two of them walked into the kitchen where Joanna’s mum was preparing dinner.

“George, this is my mum, Susannah. Mum, this is George.” Joanna’s mum turned around, and her first thought was that her daughter was playing a trick on her.

“Joanna, I asked you to bring your date in.”

“Mum, this is my date.”

“You went out with some boy called George. So where is he?”

“Mum. This is George. Her name is Georgina, but she goes by George.”

Georgina held out her hand, and in an Irish accent said, “It’s a real pleasure to finally meet you Mrs Tatler.”

 

Link to prompt


Opening line: “Do you mean to tell me that was your first . . . . Oh crap!”
Copyright © 2012 Andy78; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/29/2012 03:54 AM, joann414 said:
What a cute piece, and I loved the surprise ending. George indeed! lol
Thanks for reading and reviewing joann.

 

Glad you liked the ending.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sneaky little bugger aren't you. I did enjoy the way you used the prompt. Never knew what it was going to be the first time for though. Enjoyable little piece but you are still sneaky. :lol:

Link to comment
On 08/29/2012 08:54 AM, comicfan said:
Sneaky little bugger aren't you. I did enjoy the way you used the prompt. Never knew what it was going to be the first time for though. Enjoyable little piece but you are still sneaky. :lol:
Thanks for reading and reviewing.

 

I like being sneaky :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/29/2012 10:26 AM, Percy said:
That was brilliant. Clever fun!
Thanks for reviewing Percy.

 

Glad you liked it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..