Jump to content
    Andy78
  • Author
  • 1,466 Words
  • 1,847 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kyle and Kodi - 6. Chapter 6

Just as my alarm clock went off, the front door bell rang. I glanced over at the clock, knowing it would be seven o’clock because the alarm had just gone off, but I wanted to make sure.

The doorbell rang again. Who in the name of all the demons in Hell would be ringing my doorbell at the crack of dawn? Mum and dad had already left for church, so I was at home alone and there was no way I was jumping out of bed this early for anyone. My parents are both religious, but not the kind of Bible-bashing religious; and although I was baptised I haven’t been to church in a while, but as I keep pointing out to mum and dad, God isn’t going to send me to hell for not going to church every Sunday. I still pray, I believe in God, I just choose to worship in my own way.

The doorbell rang for the third time in as many minutes, and now I was getting seriously pissed. I pulled on some clothes, stormed down the stairs and practically ripped the front door from its hinges. The look of murder that must have been on my face made my early morning visitor recoil. Then I realised it was Kodi, and the look on my face changed in a flash. A big smile came over my face, and I pulled him inside, and kissed him on the lips.

“Good morning,” Kyle said, “sorry about the way I opened the door, I’ve only just woken up.”

“I don’t do verbal apologies from you. I only do apology by kiss,” Kodi said winking. So I pulled him into me and kissed him again, this time giving his butt a long firm squeeze. “I think I need that once more before I can properly forgive you.”

This time when I started kissing Kodi, I opened my mouth slightly and licked his lips. I felt the shudder run up and down his spine. He opened his mouth as well and slipped his tongue into my mouth in search of my tonsils. His hands started running through my hair as we swapped saliva. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, and my hands left his butt in search of his long blond hair. Our tongues tangoed for what like a lifetime, until we were forced to come up for air.

Kodi had a huge goofball grin on his face, and collapsed onto the sofa sated and absolutely speechless. “I take it Kodi, that all is forgiven?” I asked, putting on my sad face.

“Come here and I’ll show you just how forgiven you are,” Kodi said.

I ran over to the sofa, jumped on top of Kodi and we went back to kissing. Ten minutes later the doorbell rang.

I got up and answered it. “Twice in as many days. This had better be something big,” Jon said; rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

“It is.” I replied.

“What have you been doing?” Mika asked, looking at my very messed up hair.

“Kodi," I said, smiling. I let my friends in and lead them to the lounge.

Mika looked at Kodi splayed out on the sofa, huge goofball grin still in place, his hair even more messed up than mine.

“I take it someone had fun this morning?” asked Jenny.

“Kyle was apologising to me,” Kodi said getting up.

“He’s never apologised like that to me,” Mika said, smiling.

“Well if I did, I’d be the world’s worst gay thirteen year old,” I said laughing.

“So, what was so important to get us here before the sun’s even up?” Jon asked, stifling a yawn.

“We’ve been talking to our folks, and Kyle and I feel that now we are boyfriends, perhaps it’s time to tell your parents about us.” Stunned silence followed Kodi’s announcement. “I know, I know. The thing is, you guys have seen how comfortable we’re getting around you with the kissing and the hand holding and the joking and such, we’re even starting to relax around our parents. Do you three honestly want your folks to find out about us by walking in on me and Kyle kissing, or even worse what we were doing this morning?”

“What were you doing this morning?” asked Jenny.

“Let’s just say, it was the most fun I’ve ever had fully clothed,” Kodi said.

“We frenched for the first time,” I said, blushing.

“Well, first time. . . second time. . . third time,” Kodi added laughing.

“Just promise to never apologise to me like that," Jon said jokingly.

“Sorry Jon, I never make a promise I can’t keep,” I said deadpan. Jon looked at me in near terror, and then he saw me smiling.

“GOTCHA!” I shouted.

“You. . . you. . . ,” Jon started, but couldn’t think what to say, so instead he hugged me and clapped me on the back laughing. “You really got me that time.”

“I’m really sorry Jon, I just couldn’t resist. You can be so easy to wind up sometimes.”

“If we can all be serious for a minute guys,” Kodi interrupted, “we really do think it’s time to tell your parents. I know we’ve kept this from them, and I’d like to think we did it for the right reasons, but it’s not fair on you guys to keep on asking you to hide this from your parents. Besides, Kyle and I are getting far too comfortable now, and we do things without even thinking if anyone else is in the house, if anyone can see us through a window, Hell when we were in Hyde Park yesterday, I came within a hair’s width of kissing Kyle when he finally hit that bloody cricket ball for the first time until I remembered where we were. We owe it to you guys to tell your parents ourselves, before they find out the hard way.”

“As we said before Kodi, we’re behind you guys one hundred percent. If you want to tell our folks, then we’ll support you in that.”

“Thanks Jenny. The other reason we decided now is the right time to tell your folks is the upcoming BBQ. I seriously doubt Kyle and I can be around your folks all day long and all evening without slipping up somehow. Now, our parents offered to be there with us when we tell, but we feel that it should just be the two of us. Can you get your folks together at Mika’s house for say two o’clock?”

“You mean two o’clock, as in today, as in this afternoon?” Mika asked, surprised.

“Yes Mika. Today. This afternoon. As Kodi said to me last night, it’s like ripping off a plaster; the sooner you do, the sooner it’s over.”

“OK. We’ll set it up. Do you want us there with you?”

“That would be great. Thanks Jon. But listen you guys; if for any reason your parents do go off the deep end and the shit starts flying, please I beg you don’t get involved. We don’t want you guys to ruin your relationship with your parents over us.”

“Trust me on this one Kodi. If my parents start flipping shit, I’ll flip so much shit at them they won’t be able to see daylight for a week.”

“Mika, I know how you feel. But please don’t. I know not everyone is going to be as great about this as you guys and our folks have been, but that’s our problem not yours.”

“Kodi, if you think I’m going to just stand by and watch you and Kyle go down like the bloody Titanic then you really don’t know me at all.”

“The trouble is Mika honey, Kyle and I know you too well. We deeply love you for it, we do, but when you get riled you start taking pot-shots at people and you don’t care who gets hit with what.”

“As Kyle said earlier, I don’t make promises I can’t keep. I’ll try, that’s all I can, and all I am prepared to promise. If my parents are fine with you guys being gay and being boyfriends then we’ll have no problems. If, on the other hand, they start on you guys, I’m not sure I’ll be able to hold back.”

“OK Mika, but please for us; count to five before you start loading the cannons,” I said, laughing.

 

 

Kodi and I arrived at Mika’s place a few minutes after two. My heart was pounding so hard I thought my chest would explode. Kodi’s heart was beating even faster than mine if that were possible. However, both of us presented a calm, serene exterior which belied the stress, nerves and butterflies we were feeling. We looked over at each other and nodded.

“Let’s do this,” Kodi said as he rang the doorbell.

Copyright © 2012 Andy78; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter, with a nice cliffhanger-y ending. Thankfully I'm not going to have wait to find out what hapens next.

Link to comment
On 03/12/2012 06:56 AM, Taliesin69 said:
Another great chapter, with a nice cliffhanger-y ending. Thankfully I'm not going to have wait to find out what hapens next.
Thank you for the feedback.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..