Jump to content
    Andy78
  • Author
  • 1,767 Words
  • 1,689 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kyle and Kodi - 8. Chapter 8

I rang the doorbell. Richard Waughrin opened the door.

“Good evening, Mr Waughrin.”

“Kyle, you’ve known me for thirteen years and now you’re going out with my son. I think the time has come for you to call me Richard. Come on in.”

“Thank you . . . Richard.” I couldn’t help but smile; it just felt so weird me calling Kodi’s dad by his first name.

We walked into the living room just as Kodi yelled, “Kyle, can you come up here for a minute.” I walked up the stairs and opened the door on Kodi’s bedroom. My jaw hit the ground – to say I was shocked was an understatement.

There was Kodi sprawled out on his bed with no clothes on; just covered with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. He had also strategically placed a strawberry . . . there. I licked my lips in eager anticipation. The pleasure centre of my brain was flooding with endorphins. I got down on my knees and inched closer and closer to that strawberry. Blood flowed to every part of my body, I could feel it pounding in my ears; my heart was racing; my breathing became erratic. The sight of that strawberry getting closer and closer was about as much as I could take. The pleasure centre of my brain was slowly suppressing all logical thought as it went into overdrive; all it wanted to do was to eat that strawberry, slowly lick every inch of Kodi clean and do things to him I’d never even dreamed of before. My carnal side was getting stronger and stronger; my urges were becoming impossible to reign in; I was salivating as the vision of my very own Kodi Sundae flooded my senses; I was prepared to eat him alive. I was barely an inch away from taking that strawberry into my mouth when I came to my senses. This is my Kodi; “My Love, My Life” to quote the Abba song.

I shifted two feet to the right and kissed him tenderly on the lips. “I love you too much for this to happen this way. I don’t want you doing this simply because I asked; I want you to do this because you want to do this. We will do this, but not before we’re both ready. I hope you understand?” I ran my fingers through his hair; gazing tenderly at the boy I love more than life itself.

“I do, Kyle. And I love you so very much.”

“Now shower, get dressed and I’ll meet you downstairs.” As I got up, I slowly picked up the strawberry and deliberately wiped some of the whipped cream from underneath it as I brushed it against him, and then seductively bit into it. “Mmmm. Kodiberry.” Kodi moaned throatily.

 

“What did Kodi want?” His mum asked, as I entered the living room.

“Hi Mrs Waughrin. He wanted to show me something . . . for his history essay.” I can’t believe I just lied to my boyfriend’s mum; but honestly what was I going to say? “Your son got himself a little messy and wanted me to clean him up”? That would have gone down real well, wouldn’t it?

“His . . . history . . . essay?” she asked; as she wiped a blob of whipped cream and strawberry juice from the corner of my mouth.

“Mrs Waughrin . . . I can explain. He . . . I . . . we . . . .”

“I’m waiting.” Janet started tapping her feet impatiently.

“Well, Kodi called me upstairs . . . and he had . . . I mean I wanted . . . .”

“Oh, Janet. Leave the poor boy alone.” Richard smiled.

“You always spoil my fun, Rich. It’s alright Kyle, I remember being young.”

“I assure you Mrs Waughrin, nothing happened.”

“Kyle, please call me Janet. I know things will happen between you two; I may be the wrong side of forty, but I’m not dead.” She turned to her husband and added, “Though I don’t remember this being part of the ‘any kind’ you told me about Rich.”

The three of us chatted about nothing in particular, while we waited for Kodi.

 

“Kodi, honey. Have you changed your shower gel?”

“No mum, why?”

“Well honey, it just that there’s this sudden smell of strawberry in the air.” Janet and Rich both started laughing, and I blushed. Kodi was wondering if his parents knew or if this was some kind of private joke he was unaware of.

“Son, next time make sure Kyle wipes his mouth properly,” Rich said. Poor Kodi didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, shit or go blind. “It’s OK Kodi. I’m just glad we don’t need to explain this one to Jessica; she’s staying over at Marcie’s tonight.”

 

Dinner passed quietly and quickly. Kodi and I both offered to wash up, which Janet thanked us for.

“Mum, we’re going upstairs to work on my essay. We’ll let you know when we’re turning in.”

“Kodi, Kyle. Before you do, we want to talk.”

I was dreading this moment. All kinds of thoughts were running through my head: separate beds; separate rooms; pyjamas; CCTV; chastity belts.

“Sure mum, what’s up?” Kodi asked, with as much trepidation as I felt.

“Your dad and I have been discussing the sleeping arrangements for you two. Kodi, I’ll be honest with you, when I thought about finally having this discussion with you, you would have a girlfriend. I was going to be insisting on separate rooms at the very least, but now along with your dad, I‘ve had to re-evaluate things. I believe the two of you are committed to each other, and you’ve already told us that you both plan to wait. Having said that, I can’t help but think of how easy it would be for you two to give into temptation.”

“Mrs Waughrin,” I interrupted, “it would be easy to give into temptation; but I love Kodi too much and have too much respect for him, to think that I was doing something with him in a . . . a state of lust . . . that he wasn’t truly happy doing or something he wasn’t ready for.”

“Kyle, I appreciate that. But can you honestly, hand on your heart, tell me you wouldn’t give in to temptation?”

I glanced over to Kodi, who nodded bashfully. “You’re sure Kodi?” He nodded again.

“What is it?”

“Mrs Waughrin, I can, hand on my heart, tell you I wouldn’t give in to temptation, because I’ve already faced that test. As you know, something happened upstairs. I made a joke yesterday about wanting to have Kodi covered in whipped cream and chocolate sauce. When I went up to Kodi’s bedroom when I got here, there he was on his bed er . . . covered in er . . . whipped cream and uhm . . . chocolate sauce. I came to within a hair’s width of caving in to doing God Knows What, without a care as to what Kodi wanted. But I didn’t. I couldn’t do that him.” A teardrop formed in the corner of my eye. “Mrs Waughrin, I love him with all my heart. His happiness is more important to me than my own. If I ever did anything to hurt him, I’m not sure I could ever forgive myself.”

Kodi gave me a hug and a kiss as he wiped the tear away. “And I love you, with all my heart.”

Janet was momentarily speechless as the image of son lying on his bed, stark-bollock naked, covered in nothing but whipped cream and chocolate sauce flooded her vision (this definitely was not covered by her husband’s description of ‘any kind’). “Boys. You’ve slept over with each other a lot over the years, and nothing has happened before. We’ll allow the status quo to continue for the time being. But I’m warning you, you get one chance at this. If anything . . . unacceptable . . . happens then you will not need to worry about separate rooms, you will sleep in separate houses. There will be no more sleepovers. And I will be . . . very . . . upset.”

Kodi and I both hugged his mum, and bounded up the stairs to his bedroom.

“I can’t believe mum was OK about what happened.”

“Well she knew something happened, but I don’t think she knew exactly what. I think if she had any serious concerns she would have said something sooner. At least we still get to sleep with each other. Just behave yourself.”

“What do you mean behave myself?”

“Come on Kodi, everyone knows you’re a pricktease,” I said laughing.

“I am not a pricktease,” Kodi said smiling. He walked into his bathroom and just before closing the door he wiggled his butt at me. “Well, maybe I am. Just a little.”

As Kodi came back out after relieving himself, I walked over to him, kissed him on the lips and said to him, “Kodi, you only ever tease me in the way I love to be teased.”

He pulled me onto his bed and we stayed there for hours wrapped up in each other; giving each other little kisses; running our hands through each other’s hair; whispering sweet nothings to each other.

We heard a shout through the bedroom door. “Night boys, we’re going to bed.”

I looked into Kodi’s eyes and mouthed silently, “We haven’t been here that long have we?” to which Kodi slowly nodded.

“Night, mum.”

“Night, Janet.”

We decided we should at least get ready for bed. We both stripped and jumped into Kodi’s bed – there, ready.

We turned on our sides facing each other and softly kissed each other until we felt sleep take over us.

 

We were awoken by Kodi’s alarm clock at 6 AM. Not even fully awake yet, and we were both kissing.

Kodi let out a groan. “What’s wrong, Kodi?”

“I’ve just realised today is Monday. I’ve got get ready for school.”

“Well come here, and I’ll make your start to the day really happy.”

Janet was passing Kodi’s door, about to knock and make sure her son was up, when she heard us more than wide awake through the door. We didn’t realise we were being that noisy; it was only when Janet told us at breakfast that she heard us, we realised we were going to have to be much quieter in the future.

 

Discuss the story

Copyright © 2012 Andy78; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thought I'd write a reveiw no I'm done with chapter 8.

 

Love the story so far, although given the main characters age, I found it difficult at first to read about them. But as the tale continues you soon realise they are both mature beyond their years.

 

Glad I kept reading it. Looking forward to reading more.

 

T

Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 06:18 AM, Kiltie69 said:
Thought I'd write a reveiw no I'm done with chapter 8.

 

Love the story so far, although given the main characters age, I found it difficult at first to read about them. But as the tale continues you soon realise they are both mature beyond their years.

 

Glad I kept reading it. Looking forward to reading more.

 

T

Thanks for the review Tom. Glad you're enjoying it.

 

They are slightly more mature than you'd expect, but I like to think they still have their moments. They have been influenced by my own childhood; I was thought to be mature in many ways, but I still had my child-like moments of pure insanity.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..