Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It Wasn't Me - 20. Chapter 20- Sick and Tired

I waked into the apartment to find Donovan watching TV on the couch.

"How was you date?" he casually asked.

"He was a creep." I said.

He got up, "Sit down, kick off your heels, and I'll get the ice cream."

I laughed dropping on to the couch, "Ice cream?"

He sat back down handing me a half-gallon of ice cream and a spoon.

"Yea, ice cream is always good after a bad date." He said digging into the strawberry. "So what happened?"

I took a bite of the cookies and cream…he was right it did make me feel a little better. "Well we started out having a good time. He was cute, funny, and nice until he put his arm around me."

"Oh." Donovan nodded taking a bite of his chocolate chip mint.

"Yea, he was getting way too close." I took another bite, "And don't matter how many times I pushed him off, he kept trying."

"What a jerk." Donovan agreed.

"Yea, I finally got so fucking sick of it that I punched him."

He chuckled almost choking, "Usually I would tell you about not using violence, but I think he had that coming. Nobody touches my little girl and gets away with it."

I laughed a little. I thought it was sweet him referring to me as "my little girl". I may not be his son, but I guess I was sort of his daughter.

"You know I…um sort of wish I was a girl."

"Hunter…"

"No, no I'm not saying that. I think don't really want to be a girl." I explained, "I'm…I'm just thinking how much easier it is to be a girl. See girls are allowed to wear make-up. Girls are allowed to cry. And Girls are allowed to…kiss boys."

Then I looked down at the ice cream, "Something happened. "

"What Hunter?"

"I…he kissed me and…we made out."

Donovan dropped his spoon in his ice cream, "Oh…so…um...did you...you know...like it?"

"Yes." I started crying, "I did."

"It's okay Hunter."

"I don't like who I am Tony." I cried.

"James, between your charm and your talent, you could do so much in life. If you just start helping yourself. This may be not be the solution to everything, but you need to at least start."

"Tony, for once I could feel something without having to imagine something else. You won't believe what my body did when I felt his body, his lips, and just everything."

I was really crying now, "God please…I'm so sick and tried of this. All of this shit." I put down the ice cream on the coffee table, and folded my hands together placing them on my for forehead. "God I don't want to be so empty inside anymore." I took a deep breath, "And I don't want to be so self-hating anymore. And I don't want to be so closeted anymore."

Then I said something out aloud for the first time.

I cried out, "…I'm gay."

My body shook at the sound of those coming out of my mouth. Yet, I felt weight huge was lifted from me. I felt I had washed the dirt off myself.

I breathed out "I'm gay."

Copyright © 2015 Another Gay Writer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..