Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Nikki - 1. Chapter 1

I’ve always been nervous when I’m introducing myself to someone I find attractive. Nikki was no different. Black women have always been exotic to me. Nikki made exotic seem like the understatement of the century. She was a silken ebony goddess. She stood about 5’6” or 5’8”, which made her decidedly taller than I am. Her skin was smooth and the color of dark chocolate. She was thin, but not overly so. More like she was in shape, but not athletic, per se. Every day, I would watch her walk by, her head held high, shoulders squared. Her wardrobe always seemed to hug those luscious curves in just the right spots. Nikki’s round breasts couldn’t have been more than a C cup but not less than a B. The pale purple cashmere she wore most often clung to them perfectly, and rested nicely on her flat tummy. Her hips were enticingly wide, but not ghetto-wide like Beyonce. More like Halle Barry. She had a brown skirt with lavender pinstripes to go with the sweater. It accented her beautifully round ass perfectly.

Every day, I would just watch her walk. I couldn’t bring myself to really talk to her. Sure, we’d say the obligatory “Hi” in passing, but I never could get past that. When she smiled, with her straight, white teeth, and plump, kissable lips, my mouth would go dry, and my mind would go blank. It was like I simply stopped thinking. I would get lost in her deep brown eyes.

Yesterday, she was wearing that outfit again, and I started to try to be inconspicuous about watching her, like I always did. Before I was able to look away again, she stopped at my desk. I almost quit breathing all together when she spoke. Her voice was satiny smooth with a slight husky undertone.

“Hi, Michelle.” She was looking through the papers in her arms as she talked. “I missed the meeting this morning. Was there anything important?”

I was dumbstruck. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t breathe, much less speak. I didn’t know she knew my name. I just sat there, staring at her.

“Michelle?”

I finally blinked and came back to reality. “Oh. Sorry.”

She smiled, and I damn near melted in my chair.

“Um. No, there was nothing really new. Next week, corporate will be in town, though.”

The whole time I was talking, I could feel the stinging heat of my embarrassed flushing in my cheeks. Put that together with the heat of being aroused by this unbelievably beautiful woman, and the only thing that prevented me from passing out due to heat stroke was the chills running down my spine when she spoke again.

“Ah. Ok. Thanks, Michelle.”

All I could say was, “Uh huh.”

Nikki started to walk away, and then stopped. And so did my heart. As she came back toward me, I could hear my pulse in my ears. I hoped she couldn’t hear it too.

“Hey, Michelle, do you want to go out for drinks after work tonight?”

I forgot how to breathe again. My clit felt like a tiny rock pulsating between my legs. What was only a couple seconds felt like an eternity. I soaked in every detail of her. Even the faint, musky scent of her pussy masked by the sweet, flowery scent of her Victoria’s Secret perfume. I finally remembered to breathe again.

“Yeah. That sounds great. Where?”

She smiled that perfect, sexy smile again. “Just follow me out after work.”

My heart raced, if possible, even faster. “Ok.”

I could have sworn that she winked at me before Nikki started to walk away. I watched as the bottom of her skirt licked at her thighs with every step. The whole day, images of Nikki and I doing the most sinful things to each other floated through my mind. A few times, I caught myself touching and rubbing my clit. I had to stop myself before I made a stain on my chair.

By the time five o’clock rolled around, and the day was done, my panties were so wet, I was almost afraid to stand up. I managed to get my things together, and I waited out front for Nikki. I knew she was still inside because her cobalt blue Mustang was still in her parking space. When Nikki came out of the building, I stopped my fidgeting.

“I’m in the blue Mustang,” she said.

I smiled and nodded. I had been purposely parking my Jeep next to her car ever since I started here. We each got into our vehicles, and I followed her out. We went to a piano bar in a part of town I’d never been to before. When we arrived, I nervously checked my mirror. A touch up of lipstick and a few deep breaths later, I got out. She was standing in front of her car, looking like a Goddess as always. She smiled again, and I felt heat radiating from the core of my nether regions all the way up into my cheeks.

As we walked inside, I intentionally stayed half a step behind her, so I could watch her ass sway back and forth. She smelled musky and sweet. When we entered the piano bar, the place had a very warm, welcoming ambiance, and an earthy scent was on the air, mingling with a light layer of cigarette and cigar smoke. She led me to a table that she seemed to already have reserved. It was right up front, but in the corner, where we could watch the pianists fingers gliding over the ebony and ivory keys.

The waiter came over to us, and took our drink orders. She had a vodka martini, and I had a Sloe and Comfortable. To my surprise, Nikki brought the ash tray to the center of the deep mahogany stained table. She pulled a pack of Sweet Dreams flavored cigarettes out. They were cherry.

“You don’t mind, do you?” She asked.

“No. I…I don’t mind at all.” I was still trying to come to grips with the fact that I was out at a piano bar with this gorgeous woman.

“Do you want one?”

“Um…sure. I’ll try one.” I hoped she couldn’t hear the quivering in my voice. I knew I could.

She handed me one, and before I could even consider digging into my purse to get a lighter out, she had lit her Zippo and held it so I could light my cigarette. I smiled shyly after getting the end to glow red hot. I watched as she put the filtered end of hers in her mouth, and I envied the little cigarette. My clit pulsed wildly as if it, too felt its own kind of jealousy.

The featured performer was announced and the stage was flooded with a spotlight. The young, ruggedly handsome black man sat down and began to play a slow, seductive, jazzy piece. Nikki was utterly wrapped up in the performance, and I was utterly wrapped up in her. Her features were strong, but still feminine and slightly angular. The smoke from our cigarettes seemed to frame around her.

“This is my favorite part,” she whispered as the piece came to a crescendo.

Polishing off my drink and mustering up a bit of liquid courage, I asked, “Do you want to dance?”

Nikki blinked a few times, and then smiled at me. I barely stopped myself from creaming right then and there.

“Sure.”

I stood up, and offered her my hand. Her skin felt just as soft as it looked. I led her to the dance floor. An awkward moment passed, and then we decided that I would lead. She put her arms over my shoulders, and I was so shocked that it felt like I was watching myself move as I put my arms around her waist and rested my hands at the small of her back.

After a few minutes of nothing but the music and us dancing, Nikki asked, “Are you always this articulate?”

I felt myself blushing furiously. “I…I’m sorry. It’s…it’s just that you’re so damn beautiful, I don’t know how to act or what to say.” I felt my heart thundering in my chest and I half expected some form of rejection from her. I didn’t even know if she swung that way, so to speak.

Then she laughed. It was a light, but slightly raspy sound, like old wind chimes. “Well, thank you, Michelle, but what took you so damn long?”

I was so shocked that I just blinked up at her, with my mouth hanging open. I felt like an idiot. She laughed again, and I just blushed all the more. “I’ve been watching you watching me,” she said, “for quite some time now. I got tired of waiting for you to actually ask me out, so I made the first move. Now the ball is in your court.”

I continued to dance in a small circle with her, and I was speechless. I hoped she couldn’t feel the heat in my loins through our clothing. I knew my panties were moist again. I couldn’t help myself. When the song ended, we went back to our table, and I ordered us another round.

I finished my drink and another cigarette. Nikki chuckled suddenly, and it startled me. I looked up at her with a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face and she laughed again. I just blushed and looked away.

“You wanna get outta here, Michelle?”

I bit my lower lip. “Yeah.”

We left the smoke filled piano bar and went towards our vehicles. Michelle was a little ahead of me, and I wasn’t really paying attention, so when I got to my jeep and she was standing in front of my driver’s side door, I was startled again. That melodious raspy laugh seemed to caress me. Then, before I really knew what was happening, Nikki was kissing me.

Her lips were so soft and so plump. Her tongue gently pried my lips open, and glided along my teeth until I opened my mouth to her. We kissed deeply for what seemed like a very long time but couldn’t have been more than just a few minutes. I whimpered a little when she broke the contact of her lips on mine. She was still holding the back of my head in her hand, while her other arm was wrapped around my waist. She smiled at me and I damn near nutted right then and there.

She leaned forward and whispered “Follow me,” then kissed my ear and my neck and my cheek and backed away to her car.

It took me a minute to regain my composure. I got into my jeep and started it up. I followed Nikki away from the piano bar. We went to a quaint neighborhood on the west side of town. The kind of neighborhood where all the houses look the same except for the gardens in the front, and maybe a stray bicycle in the yard here and there. Finally, we pulled up to Nikki’s place. It was the last one in the cul-de-sac. As she pulled into the driveway, I parked on the street.

I had to take a few deep breaths, and check my mirror before I got out of the jeep again. I followed Nikki up to her door. She unlocked it and opened it, and went inside. I stood there for a moment. She looked back over her shoulder.

“Well, come in.”

I went inside, and closed the door. Her living room was done in warm tones. The walls were a deep tan, and her furniture was burgundy wine colored suede. The coffee table was glass, with black aluminum legs and frame. The end tables matched the coffee table and they each had lamps on them in the same shade as the sectional sofa and the recliner.
The lighting in the ceiling was recessed and controlled by a dimmer on the wall between the living room and dining room. The lamps were turned on via light switch next to the door.

Nikki went into the kitchen, and I slowly followed. By the time I had caught up to her, she had a bottle of Barefoot Wine brand Moscato wine, and was pouring each of us a glass. When she held one out for me, I took it and timidly sipped from the glass. Again, she chuckled. And again, I blushed, adding to the effect of the wine and the liquor we’d had already. After a couple of moments of awkward silence, Nikki was in front of me, her arm around my waist, and she was kissing me again. I had to set my glass of wine down so I could use the white marble counter to steady myself.

Nikki set her glass down as well, and wrapped both of her arms around me as she started to guide me out of the kitchen. We were moaning in harmony with each other, as we made our way to her bedroom. She flipped the light switch as we passed the door, then threw me down on her king sized bed. The blankets were a deep purple, and the pillows were purple and white.

I felt my black skirt slip up my thighs followed immediately by her silky soft hands as Nikki slowly mounted me. I knew she could see the lilac colored thong I was wearing. I saw her smile as she looked at it. Then she bent down and kissed me again. I moaned against her and my hips lifted below her. Her hand came down to my knee, then slowly, gently up my thigh. Then Nikki was rubbing my aching, throbbing pleasure knot under my thong.

I rocked my hips up and down in time with her circular rubbing. As she continued to tease and play with that tiny knot of pleasure, Nikki kissed down my neck, and unbuttoned my navy blue silk blouse with one hand. Then she pushed my eggplant purple bra off my breasts, and began to suck each one. My hands were in her luxuriously soft hair now. I knew I was moaning and whimpering. My head tossed side to side.

Slowly, Nikki kissed down my belly, nibbling as she went. She kissed my thighs, then sat up and pulled my panties and skirt off. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip again. I felt her lips brush against my inner thigh. I moaned. Then they brushed my bare pussy. I whimpered. Next she kissed my other thigh. I moaned and whimpered all at once, lifting my hips, almost begging her to eat me out.

Quite suddenly I felt her sucking on me and she slid her fingers in my hungry pussy. My hips rocked in time with the pushing of her fingers as her tongue worked me even faster than her fingers had moments ago. I was in pitched ecstasy, screaming, though I don’t remember what, when the rolling multiple orgasms shuddered through my entire body.

And then Nikki was lying next to me, kissing my neck again. I rolled on top of her, and kissed her full on the mouth, tasting my own juices on her lips, her tongue, and her teeth. I reverently kissed her eyes, forcing her to close them. Then I kissed down her cheek and her neck as I pulled the sweater over her head. I tossed the flimsy barrier aside, and went to work on her delicious breasts. They were heaving mounds of milk chocolate, with succulent dark chocolate kisses standing on end.

As I sucked each of her nipples, my hand slipped up her thigh and under her skirt. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she hadn’t been wearing panties. I wondered to myself if the undergarment had been missing all day, or only while we were at the piano bar. I may never know that answer.

Quite easily, I found her swollen, throbbing sex and began working it between my index finger and thumb. She writhed beneath me, and I was incensed. I began working one of her nipples with the other hand as I continued kissing down her flat, smooth belly. Caressing every inch of her that I could get my lips and tongue on. I felt her shudder and shake as I kissed behind her knee, and up each thigh. She was bare shaven and this made it all the easier for me to find that pumping little nodule.

Nikki’s breath was coming out in ragged, raspy gasps now. I sucked her tiny little throbbing knot into my mouth, and played with the tip of it with my tongue going in circles as I slid two fingers inside her. God, Nikki was tight. It felt so good. I was pumping into her, and sucking her, and alternating which nipple I toyed with. Nikki’s hips started to buck off the bed, but I held fast to her juicy pussy until I felt her clamp down on my hand and her entire body shuddered as she screamed out. I honestly don’t remember what she screamed.

Both of us completely wasted, we went and showered together. I couldn’t stop myself from kissing her. Any bit of skin I could get to, I kissed until we got out of the shower. Nikki looked at me and smiled with her perfect teeth and clit sucking lips. After we got dressed, she walked me out to my car.

I went to work today, wondering what it would be like to see her again after last night. Every body was in tears when I got there. I didn’t even have to ask around. It was being talked about all around me. Nikki, my ebony goddess, had been gunned down in her home moments after I left by a jealous ex boyfriend who had seen us together at the piano bar and followed us back to her place.

I’ll never be the same now. Nikki changed my life. I think I’ll go back to the piano bar and have a drink for her. And I’ll continue looking for that stupid, fucked up thing they call love.

Copyright © 2010 AranaDarkwolf; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..