Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Breakdown - 11. 10 Dull Days

Cam didn't hear from Aziel for several weeks. He made sure to go to his classes, keep up with his homework, and try to force himself to study. He found that it really wasn't all that difficult; granted he wasn't getting straight A's, but it was better than he thought. He wondered if a lot of people simply didn't get their GED because they thought it would be too hard.

Cam enjoyed the teacher, and he was starting to enjoy the company of a couple of his classmates. Nothing serious, just some people that he could hang out with and study for the upcoming quizzes. It was nice to have people to talk to. People that didn't know who he was, or what he was.

Cam said he worked for a man downtown.

"What do you do for him?"

"Anything he wants, really," Cam said. Laughter. The laughter was good, but it hurt. Cam turned to his books and tried to loose himself in the lines of text.

During the weeks that followed, Cam also found himself an apartment. Like the people that he hung out with before quizzes, it was nothing special. It had a small, cramped kitchen and a tiny living room. There was one bedroom and a bathroom. The rent was atrocious for the size of the place, but as Cam had learned, there was something to be said about quality. Sure, the pipes rattled in the walls, and some of the walls were stained with watermarks, but the carpet was soft under his feet and most of the appliances were brand new. The other nice thing about it was that it had come with some sparse furniture. Cam sure as Hell didn't have any he was bringing with him.

The landlady was a sweet little thing. Tough as nails, with a take-no-shit, give-it-out-liberally attitude, she was the perfect little blue-haired lady to run a small apartment complex on the fringe of the south. Cam minded his P's and Q's around her, and she let him come and go with minimal fuss.

The absence of Aziel had been welcome. Cam had enough to stress about with finding an apartment and classes.

Cam was sitting on his small, low couch with a pen in his mouth and a notebook on his lap when the phone rang. At first, he didn't recognize the ring as his own, for he had not heard it for a while. When he finally comprehended the sound, and the message behind it, his blood ran cold.

Stumbling over the coffee table and down the small hallway, Cam found the little cell phone on his night table. He flicked it open and held his breath; should he say something or let Aziel speak first?

"Cam," Aziel said, not waiting for Cam to greet him. He gave him an address and a time, and promptly hung up. Cam stared at the little phone, the little plastic demon, his heart hammering in his chest.

Last time...

Cam swallowed thickly and set the phone back down. Last time had been a nightmare. Cam still wasn't entirely sure how he felt about the whole thing. Maybe that was why Aziel gave him the time off?

It didn't matter. If Cam wanted to keep improving the quality of his life, he would have to stay with Aziel. It let him do something that he never would have done on his own. And Cam had to admit, not turning tricks every night was a bonus.

So it was with reserve that Cam dug through his closet and pulled out his street clothes. Carefully he dressed himself. He stopped in the bathroom to check his hair. He gazed into his green eyes and wondered if the chance of a better life was worth dealing with Aziel.

Yes. Yes it was. For the hundredth time, the thousandth time, it was worth it.

Cam grabbed both his normal cell phone and the phone reserved for Aziel, and headed out the door.

The air was brisk and cool. There was the promise of rain on the wind and in the clouds. Cam shoved his hands into the pockets of his green coat and hurried down the street to the train station.

He arrived at the meeting place ten minutes early. He attempted to pretend like he was window-shopping at the many stores that lined the street, but none of them were holding his interest. He was all too aware that it looked like he was loitering.

The black BMW pulled up to the street. Cam nearly leapt to attention upon seeing it, and carefully walked up to ensure that this was who he was to be getting in with. The window unrolled an inch, and the cool, blue eyes of the demon in the car greeted him. Cam swallowed thickly at the look in those eyes, and opened the door.

They were away, Cam sitting beside Aziel in the confines of the leather interior. He noted that there were two blue bags in the back of his vehicle; something he had never seen before. They were same shade of blue as the small bundle that Aziel had brought last time. Cam felt his stomach tie itself into a knot.

Aziel glanced at him. “You look well,” he said.

“Thanks, I’ve been busy,” Cam replied.

“Keeping up with school?”

Cam nodded.

“And you got an apartment, I see,” Aziel commented. Cam tensed. How did he know that?

“Yeah…” Cam replied nervously.

“Bad neighborhood that you’re in,” Aziel continued. “You should have told me you were looking for a place. You could have had the apartment that I have.”

Cam was quiet a moment. “That’s alright, I probably couldn’t have afforded it anyway.”

Aziel rolled a look in his direction, but didn’t reply. Cam put his hands on his thighs, curling his fingers in the material. He looked out the window, watching the people pass on the street. It was starting to rain, and the wipers squeaked on the windshield. Cam thought about the two blue bags in the back, and wondered what Aziel had in store for him tonight.

They arrived at the same place as the time before. It was every bit as beautiful as Cam remembered it, and he felt a certain disgust with himself for living where he did. Everything that Aziel had was so fine; the apartment, the car, and the suits that he wore. It seemed like a heavy contrast that he would associate himself with a whore.

Aziel brought up the two blue bags from the car to the apartment. They seemed heavy, but Aziel didn’t mind. Cam thought about offering to carry one, and then thought better of it. God knew what was in them.

The apartment had gained some furniture since the last time Cam had been here. It looked a little more lived in, but it was still sparse. There was a leather jacket that was hung over the back of one of the chairs, and there was a glass left on the coffee table in front of the TV. Aziel set the two blue bags down just outside the hallway and looked back at Cam.

“Go into the bedroom and undress,” Aziel said quietly. Cam did as he was told, wishing his wit was quick enough to think of conversation to stall. He entered the brown, warm bedroom and slowly started to remove his clothing. He didn’t know why he bothered to try and dress sexy if Aziel just had him immediately remove it. Aziel followed after him with one of the large blue bags. He set this down against the wall and unzipped it. He rifled through the contents for a moment before coming out with a small blue roll of fabric. Cam swallowed nervously when he saw it.

“What are you going to do?” Cam asked.

“Anything I want, that’s what I pay for,” Aziel replied. He turned back to the bag and dug through it some more.

“I don’t want to be drugged,” Cam said carefully. His back was to Aziel. He was hesitating at the top of his pants. “I don’t know what you put in that stuff.”

There was a soft click. Cam’s blood froze as he recognized the sound, his heart plummeting in his chest to join his suddenly loose guts. He turned to look at Aziel.

The man, devilishly handsome and calm with his long black hair and incredible blue eyes, had levelled a gun at Cam. The gun was dark chrome, gleaming with a silken, deadly promise. Aziel held the heavy-looking handgun easily, almost casually. There was one half-second where Cam contemplated the fact that the gun might be a fake.

“We’re free to end this game when you choose to,” Aziel said evenly. “While I will be disappointed that you have ended our game so early, don’t think that it will weigh on my conscience.”

Cam was frozen, his green eyes wide.

“You will accept what I have to offer you,” he whispered, his voice deadly soft. “And you will be grateful for what I give you in return.”

“Jesus,” Cam whispered, his hands raised in front of him. He didn’t remember putting them up like that.

“He, I assure you, has nothing to do with this,” Aziel said. “Finish undressing and lay down on the bed.”

It took Cam a moment to start moving. When he did start moving, he was almost tearing the clothes from his body. He’d only been held at gunpoint once, and he was part of a group, so the shifting muzzle of the gun had only glimpsed him. Now, with the full focus of that deadly weapon squarely between his eyes, Cam could hardly think through his terror. He laid on the bed naked, keeping his eyes on Aziel.

Aziel removed the sight of the weapon from Cam, and held it easily by his side. He seemed satisfied with Cam’s response. Feeling that his point had hit home, he set the weapon gently down on a side table. Then he set the blue roll on the night table beside the bed. Cam’s fingers twitched, and he looked at Aziel with terrified eyes.

“Are you going to kill me?” Cam whispered.

“Not my intention,” Aziel replied coolly.

Cam closed his eyes and licked his lips. Aziel leaned over him; Cam felt his weight shift on the bed. Slowly, ever so slowly, he leaned down and pressed his lips to Cam’s. There was a moment’s hesitation, and then Cam opened his mouth to the kiss. It was gentle and full, tongue twining against his. He felt the heat of the other, tasted his masculine, hot flavour.

Aziel drew his hands down Cam’s body. He caressed the valleys and hills of his frame, dusting across his erect nipples and pressing his fingers into the soft erogenous zones. Cam felt his body unwillingly respond to the careful touches of the other. Aziel’s breath was hot over him as he started to become more aggressive.

It seemed like Aziel’s clothing was off in seconds. Cam rolled onto his stomach, gripping the pillow and pulling it under his chin. Aziel spread his legs and gently teased his rear with his fingers, slowly dipping one, and then two fingers into him. Cam writhed a little on the bed, feeling his hard member pinned between him and the mattress. He put his flushed cheek to the pillow and closed his eyes.

Aziel was gentle, but only for the beginning. Cam hadn’t had anything for weeks, and it was a little uncomfortable to have someone as violent and eager as Aziel was. Cam bit his lip, unable to protest. After a few thrusts, Cam groaned with the pleasure. He pressed back against him, panting with his rising climax. It was difficult not to enjoy the sex, when Aziel went out of his way to make sure that Cam groaned with each deep, hard thrust.

It became violent. Cam was thrust into the mattress, hammered into, and used. He was used to the abuse, and the using. If it meant that Aziel didn’t use anymore needles on him, he would have done anything. On shaking limbs, he was brought to his knees so that Aziel could thrust into him harder. His climaxes became a blur of heat and rushing pleasure. He felt his insides painted with fire.

Two hours after they began, Cam was lying on his stomach on the bed, the pillow tucked under his chin. He could feel the burn of Aziel’s fingers in his hips and sides, and the throb of pain from his rear. He looked over at Aziel, who was sitting on a chair by the bed.

“What do you do for a living?” Cam asked.

Aziel was quiet a moment, dressed in only his pants. The muscles of his body were highlighted in the light from one small lamp on the night table. Aziel smiled a little. The kind of sick, twisted smile that you might imagine on a predator that was watching prey beg for mercy.

Aziel got up to have a shower without a word.

Copyright © 2010 Archangel_of_Pain; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..