Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Breakdown - 6. 05 Lull

Cam was sitting at Jared's house, toying with the red cell phone. When he had arrived to pay his boss the next morning, his boss had almost thrown him out the door. There was no reason for it, or at least none that he had given. Had that been what Aziel meant when he said that his boss wouldn't be a problem?

Geez, to be fired from being a whore... how low can you get...?

Now, Cam was sitting at Jared's house and wondering exactly what he had gotten himself into the middle of. It wasn't easy to intimidate his boss; he was a firm man with lots of connections. Did that mean that Aziel had more connections? Then there was the matter of burning these bridges so carelessly... what would he do if Aziel decided he'd had enough of him? He'd have to find a new pimp and start all over again...

Still, this was a promise of a break. If Aziel wanted to supply the money to keep him going and he only had to spread his ass once or twice a week, well, that was better than having to do it every night and risking STDs and murder.

Four days after Cam had gotten the cell phone and his life had changed dramatically. He was in the market for a new apartment; Aziel had given him a bank account with enough money for a down payment for rent on an apartment and for some basics. As Cam thought about it, he felt himself cycling through wild excitement and deep trepidation. He had agreed with every point that Jared had made when they were discussing it earlier; the man was obviously attempting to isolate Cam from his life and make it so that there was no turning back.

Cam was disturbed to find that he was oddly comfortable with that. Derek's face still haunted him at night, pale and shaking, foam at the corners of his mouth.

The prostitute sighed and slid the cell phone on the coffee table. It gleamed red and new among the debris that had accumulated on Jared's coffee table. He stood up and was about to go to the kitchen when the phone he had placed on the table chimed a happy little tune.

Cam turned back to the phone on the table and looked at it. The tune was light and jovial, hiding the dark message underneath. Cam picked up the phone and in a voice as dry as paper asked, "Hello?"

"The Rose Garden," Aziel's voice said on the other end. "In an hour. It's uptown; you'd better get moving."

click

Cam looked down at the red phone with the phrase "Unknown Number" written across the face of it. He slowly close the phone and went the door.

He had an hour to find out where The Rose Garden was.

It turned out that The Rose Garden was relatively easy to find. Cam had opted for a taxi; he'd phoned the taxi company and told them he needed to go uptown to The Rose Garden; might as well make someone do the work for him. And with the money that Aziel had given him... well, a $50 cab fare was really just a drop in the hat.

Cam felt horribly under dressed when he arrived at the entrance to The Rose Garden. It was a fancy restaurant that seemed to appeal only to the highest of the upper class. He paid his fare to the cab driver and stood on the street in his black pants, black shirt, and green coat. Scanning for Aziel, he felt the stares of the others like daggers in his back.

"Get in," a voice from the street said. Cam looked to find a fantastic red car (he didn't know his cars, but he thought it must have been a Ferrari) parked in front of him. Aziel's incredible blue eyes peered at him from the driver's side.

Without question, the whore got into the new car and buckled up his seat belt. He swallowed and looked over at Aziel, wondering what tonight would entail. They slid away from the curb and into traffic, merging with the mass transit that was heading onto the freeway.

Aziel was quiet in the car; he seemed to detest conversation here, and preferred to focus on his driving. There was soft classical music tinkling from the stereo. Cam wasn't sure what it was, but it sounded familiar. One of those symphonies that everyone knows to hear, but would be hard-pressed to name. He leaned against the window and watched the brightly lit world slide by, faces a blur that he would never see again.

Another hotel. This one was just as elaborate as the first two. He wondered if Aziel hopped around on purpose. Was it so that no one would know that he was regularly taking a whore? Aziel didn't seem to be bothered by anyone's looks in the lobby, and no one ever stopped or questioned them.

Maybe that was something about Aziel's connections that Cam had been thinking about earlier.

When they arrived at the hotel room, Cam shed his coat. Aziel did likewise, loosening his tie in the same breath. He appraised Cam, his cold blue eyes showing nothing of his approval or lack thereof. He was merely a cold, stony silence that had all the compassion of a glacier.

"My boss kicked me out," Cam offered.

Aziel nodded at him, pulling his silk tie from his neck and hanging it on the back of a chair. Cam looked away from him then, feeling like he was telling Aziel something he already knew.

"I'm living with a friend until I can figure out where to stay," he replied.

"Check the newspaper. Find a place as quickly as possible," Aziel ordered. He unbuttoned the first few buttons on his pressed white shirt, and then stopped. "I have a package for you that I will give you before you leave. I want you to read the contents carefully."

The other looked over his shoulder at Aziel with a curious expression. "What's it about?"

"Nothing I want to discuss at this time," Aziel replied. He approached Cam. For some reason, Cam felt himself flinch back involuntarily. The gaze in those cool blue eyes was electric. This man was a powerful predator; the arctic wolf that gazes balefully over the tundra and decides with utmost satisfaction that what lay before him is his.

Cam felt the edge of a desk against the back of his thighs and was reminded of their last rough encounter. Would it be the same?

Aziel reached up and touched Cam's cheek, cupping it affectionately. The man was taller than Cam, but not by a lot. Just enough that he could gaze down at him, spear him with the ice in his eyes and hold him there helpless. Cam was sure that even if he were shorter, he could have done it with the same degree of confidence.

"I want you on the bed," he said simply.

Cam nodded and moved towards the bed in the back. "Do you want me to strip for you?" he asked, trying to find that place inside of himself where he went when he did this job. For some reason, it was harder with Aziel. It was hard to ignore the fact that he was a prostitute and all of this was just because the value of his body had depleted so much...

Aziel gave a slight nod of his head.

The whore looked down, sliding his hands across his tight clothing. Catching the edges of his shirt, he drew it up and over his chest. He pulled it free, letting Aziel look at his toned muscles. Turning his back, he unzipped his pants and wiggled his hips, letting the pants slide down slowly. Cam was aware that Aziel's eyes were devouring every inch of flesh that he exposed.

It wasn't long before he stood naked in front of the other. He let himself be observed, and then slid backwards onto the bed, giving the other what he hoped was a sultry 'come hither' look.

Aziel calmly disrobed himself, his eyes rapt on the whore that was in turn watching him. Cam could not dispute that Aziel's body was sexy; every muscle was perfectly toned. The muscles in his stomach rippled as he threw off his shirt. The only mar to his form appeared to be a strange scar over his shoulder.

Naked, Aziel moved toward the bed. His member was stiffening quickly. Cam sat forward and met Aziel as he approached the end of the bed. The whore nuzzled against his firm, rippled stomach, and then licked around his navel. Clever hands captured the needy organ between Aziel's legs and squeezed it. He felt the moisture of pre-cum against his fingers. Aziel groaned softly as Cam kissed and licked his way lower, eventually finding the base of the other's shaft.

Cam could smell Aziel's cologne. It was tinged with a darker, mustier smell of masculinity. It made Cam's dick jerk between his legs; a thrill that he could not have explained. This man was powerful, dangerous, and controlling.

And Cam found that incredibly sexy.

The tip of his member tasted salty. It slipped over Cam's tongue, and Cam pressed his lips to the base of the tip. He flicked his tongue along the slit, gazing up at Aziel's blue eyes. Cam let one hand caress the shaft that his mouth was not, and his other hand grasped the orbs beneath. Slowly, he squeezed them and watched the tightening of Aziel's muscles as he did so.

A hand knotted in Cam's hair. It squeezed so tightly that it hurt. Cam winced, but he could not protest with the cock between his lips. Slowly, he drew more of the shaft into his mouth, taking him into his throat. With practiced ease, he sucked the powerful man leering over him.

When he finally milked the climax from Aziel, Aziel pulled him forcefully onto his cock. Cam didn't struggle; he took it in stride and let the other come down his throat. He felt the balls in his hand tighten, the shaft swell and jerk, and a heavy, thick release against the back of his throat. Aziel's taste overwhelmed him, and when he was finished, Cam leaned back to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand.

Aziel gazed down at him a moment. Cam slid back on the bed, knowing that one climax would do little to sate Aziel. Aziel turned to his bag and withdrew something silver... when he turned to Cam, Cam smiled.

"Handcuffs, huh?" he said. Cam played along, laying back and extending his arms above his head. "You want me all tied up and helpless?"

"You're already helpless," Aziel said softly. He unlocked the handcuffs. He knelt on the bed and slid the metal across Cam's wrists. Cam smirked a little as Aziel cuffed him to the headboard.

Aziel then went and knelt between Cam's legs. Cam spread them, his own erection very obvious. Aziel drew the backs of his fingers along him, causing his shaft to jerk slightly. Cam closed his eyes and curled his fingers against the chains that Aziel had placed on him.

Already, Aziel's shaft was coming back to full staff. He seemed very intent on Cam's body. Cam saw a flash in his eyes; a strip of violence in the icy blue. It made his heart freeze in his chest, and suddenly he felt entirely too exposed, too helpless.

Cam would come to understand that violence.

Aziel's shaft pressed into him, and roughly buried itself. Cam winced a little in pain, letting out a cry. Cam hadn't had any since the last time with Aziel, and things were not as easy as they usually were. Aziel leaned over him, his breath hot on his cheek as he shifted his hips. Cam let out a moan, his thighs pressing against the other's hips. His quivered underneath of his owner.

Aziel's pace was furious. Cam could only gasp and hang on, his body spread and used as the other saw fit. He felt his pleasure crest, overtake, and fall. He felt the slippery wetness of his semen between them. He was sure that he was bleeding; there was wetness under him on the sheets. Aziel's hands were everywhere, digging into his flesh painfully.

Cam didn't know if he should scream because of pleasure or pain.

When Aziel finally found his second release, Cam was nearly delirious. He choked out a final cry, his thighs trembling where they embraced the other. His wrists hurt from being roughly torn against the metal. his ass hurt, even his member hurt from where it had chafed against Aziel's toned stomach.

As Cam's world drifted into blackness, the blue eyes stared back at him. He felt lips on his forehead, and it was like the goodnight kiss into a painful blackness from which Cam would never, ever be able to escape.

The kiss of death?

Cam awoke alone in the hotel room. There was a thick envelope on the chair beside the bed, as well as a smaller envelope. He opened the small one first. It was written in Aziel's slanted hand.

Cam,

The money's in your account.

Aziel

Cam put that one by his side and took up the other. It was full of information packages on school. Placement tests. Get your high school diploma through night classes. Learn your way to a better life, a better job.

Another note from Aziel.

It's all paid for.

Cam blinked at it, wondering what exactly Aziel was attempting to do.

Copyright © 2010 Archangel_of_Pain; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..