Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Breakdown - 17. 16 Anger

Aziel was in a bad mood.

He knocked on the door three times, each heavy and loud. Cam had gone to the door and opened it, the smell of Hamburger Helper washing out from the penthouse. Cam looked up at Aziel, standing aside so he could let the taller man in. Aziel's eyes had been like compressed ice, intense blue and set in sockets that were dark and angry. His hair was slightly messy, and he was wearing a peculiar outfit under his long coat.

He said nothing to Cam, brushing by him with a blue bag in his hand. He moved down to the bedroom. Cam shut the door and followed after him, his hands in his back pockets. Aziel dropped the blue bag just outside the bathroom and then took off his coat. The suit he was wearing underneath was tight and looked to be some kind of body armor. There was a holster for a gun, and another for three extra clips. He stepped into the bathroom, but didn’t shut the door. Cam sat on the bed.

It was unusual for Aziel to just ignore him like this, and it put him on edge. He watched the other remove the skin-tight suit, and Cam noted that the front of it was flecked with dark burgundy. This made him stiffen, but at the same time it didn’t surprise him.

Aziel hadn’t told him what he his job was. Maybe he was special ops, some kind of military group that had access to all these drugs, weapons, and equipment? Cam felt his anxiety grow, blooming into a wild flower in his chest. His heart beat fitfully, and he glanced towards the blue bag. He knew this anxiety wasn’t entirely his own… the alien chemicals were low in his system now, and he needed it. His hands tightened on his jeans.

Aziel removed his clothing, stripping bare and letting Cam see his muscled form. He was unashamed of his nudity, starting the shower and waiting for it to warm before he entered. With the fabulous glass shower, Cam could watch the other wash himself until the steam fogged up the windows.

He had to admit, even under such circumstances, Aziel was handsome. It was being seduced by the devil (more a reality than a metaphor). Cam watched the taller man shower, looked at his crumpled blue outfit on the floor, and then at the blue bag by the door. The bag was slightly unzipped; he could see the edge of something that looked like a briefcase inside.

Cam waited.

Aziel’s shower had been brief. He exited and dried himself with one of the large fluffy towels that were available. Cam watched as the other collected the sparkling drops of water off of his smooth, toned flesh. He swallowed thickly as he noticed that Aziel was watching him.

“Were you waiting for me?” Aziel asked, smiling a cold, devil’s smile.

Cam looked up into his eyes. “What do you do for a living, Aziel?”

The other’s smile remained, and stepped across the carpet to stand before Cam. Cam dropped his eyes, unable to hold them this close. This was his captor, his tormentor. Maybe he shouldn’t talk to him at all… He swallowed, feeling the need for what only Aziel could give him rise with the anxiety.

Slowly, without any words or commands passing between them, Cam reached out and touched the muscled line of Aziel’s hip. It was firm under his fingertips, the skin unmarred. Slowly he ran his hand up to grip his side. He glanced up at Aziel and then shifted forward, bringing his lips to the other’s navel. Aziel said nothing, stepping forward when Cam pulled him closer.

“Eager tonight?” he asked. He veiled the surprise in his voice.

Cam nodded a little, hoping to dispel the other’s bad mood before he had a chance to take it out on him. Yes, the sex would be hard… but did it have to hurt?

Play the game, Cam. Play smart.

Cam pushed aside the fluffy towel that Aziel had been holding half over his groin. It was currently limp, for Aziel’s control over his body would always be greater than Cam’s own. Lightly, Cam tongued at the other’s navel and then kissed lower. His free hand came up to cup the limp flesh, thumb working to stir it to life.

Aziel let out a soft, slow purr. Slightly defused by his shower and now by the whore’s willing affection, he pushed one hand through his hair. Cam kissed over the line of his hip, flicking his tongue to it and raising goose flesh on Aziel’s arms. Cam shifted forward again, his butt just barely on the bed while he lightly pulled on Aziel’s flesh. It was stirring in his hand, hardening quickly. Soon, he could feel the throb of blood through the underside and feel the eagerness in the moistness at the tip.

Cam pulled back, looking at Aziel’s hardened shaft. He played his fingers over the skin around the tip, using both hands now. He stroked down the thick, straight shaft and squeezed the base. As he squeezed, the tip bulged and Aziel let out a soft sigh. Cam brushed some of his bangs out of his eyes and then returned to his task. His hands were shaking ever so slightly.

Aziel’s hand pushed through Cam’s hair and then down the back of his neck to squeeze his shoulder. He moved forward slowly, letting Cam react to his movements. Cam shifted back on the bed, glancing up again to gauge the other’s unreadable expression.

The towel fell to the floor, and as a bizarre switch of roles, Cam was the one that was full dressed with a naked Aziel on top of him. Cam’s head found a pillow and he settled back. The bloom of anxiety was screaming in his chest, making his heart feel like it was going to explode, but his outward exterior was calm. The only evidence of his emotional turmoil was the fine bead of sweat that was glistening on his forehead.

Aziel straddled Cam’s chest. Cam understood what he wanted, and didn’t fight him. His hands never left his member, stroking and teasing it. He cast one more look at Aziel’s blue eyes before he opened his mouth and let Aziel thrust into him.

Aziel was gentler than Cam had expected him to be. Cam flicked his tongue over the other’s underside, squeezing the tip with each slow thrust into his mouth. Aziel groaned softly, bracing himself against the headboard as he thrust into Cam’s willing mouth. Cam watched his muscles tighten with each small thrust, tasted the bitter pre-cum on his tongue, and smelled the freshness of Aziel’s body.

When Aziel came, he thrust forward and then pulled back. Cam felt the hot spurt against the roof of his mouth and the back of his throat. The final shot hit him in the face as Aziel pulled completely from his mouth.

Aziel looked down at Cam, gasping and trying to swallow, seed splattered over his cheek and nose. His green eyes were half-shut, his cheeks flushed. Aziel pulled away from him and picked up the towel. He handed it o Cam to clean himself up, which he did without question. Aziel stood and went to his blue bag. He brought out a small blue roll and set it on the nightstand.

Cam finished cleaning himself off and then put the towel to the side. He removed his shirt, and then lay back, offering Aziel his arm.

“Do you want it?” Aziel asked, his voice the voice of the devil.

“Y-yes,” Cam said, unable to control himself this close to getting what he wanted. Aziel was the only thing that could give him what he wanted, needed. The bloom in his chest demanded it, or it would crush his heart.

Aziel opened the roll and took out a small vial. Cam didn’t look at the vials anymore, he just looked at the silvery sting of the needle. Aziel filled the small syringe and tapped out the bubbles. He did this with practiced ease as he sat naked on the bed. Cam watched him as he set the needle down and pulled out a piece of rubber tubing.

Cam offered no protest as he tied the rubber over his arm. He squeezed his fist when he was supposed to. Aziel placed the blade of the needle over his flesh, watching Cam’s eager, demanding reaction. Aziel smiled a little as he pushed the blade into the vein and pressed the clear fluid into him.

Cam relaxed almost immediately upon the release of the rubber tubing. He gasped, his relief as much mental as it was physical. The science of addiction had always fascinated Aziel; he reveled in the control he could have. He could alter the dose and alter the response, prepare his prey or knock them out. By varying the quantity and the purity of the drug…

Some of the others gave in so quickly. They would stay in their filthy apartments, waiting with glazed eyes for Aziel to open the door and bring them the next trip. Some of them hadn’t cleaned themselves; others hadn’t even made it to the bathroom. When they became useless like that, they were no longer entertaining, and they had lost the game.

Truth be told, Cam had made it the farthest and the longest. Aziel watched with veiled affection as the other’s eyes rolled up into his head and he moaned softly. His member jerked, spent but quickly coming back to life.

Aziel set his supplies aside and moved to take off Cam’s pants. The whore was in condition to fight him, and tonight it seemed like that was the last thing on his mind. Aziel removed both his pants and underwear with a somewhat firm tug. Cam’s member sprung free and slapped against his stomach. Cam started at the feeling, gasping. His hands went to his own length and roved over it, as if he were amazed by it.

Aziel watched him for a moment, letting the whore explore the sensations in his body. Cam arched his back slightly, lifting his hips off the bed. Aziel leaned over him, his mouth by his ear.

“Do you want me to touch you?”

“Yes, please,” Cam said, the words coming out slightly slurred.

Aziel gently parted Cam’s legs, which offered him only slight, trembling resistance. The assassin slipped between his legs, his fingers caressing Cam’s length, his balls, and then finding his opening beneath. He probed it gently, watching Cam’s uncontrolled movements. Lightly, he touched the outside before pushing forward into Cam. Cam moaned softly, his hands lifting up to grip at the pillow he was lying against. For several moments, Aziel simply watched Cam writhe on the bed, his fingers dipping into him.

Aziel couldn’t hold back forever. He withdrew his fingers and pressed himself against Cam. Cam gasped at the feeling of the other’s weight, feeling like he was crushing that blood of anxiety and need in his chest. He was sure his ribs were going to break from the warring forces, and nearly cried out in fear. Trembling, he put his arms around Aziel’s strong shoulders. His eyes were open, but he couldn’t see anything. He curled his legs around Aziel’s body, feeling the tight strength in his muscles.

It was nothing Cam would ever be able to explain. It would be a shattered memory of sensation in the morning, but some part of him would treasure it as the single greatest moment in life, where he felt the most in touch with everything around him. He was flying, he was high.

Aziel’s thick tip pressed against him, and then into him. It split Cam, issuing a strangled scream from his lips. Each inch was a parallel of agony and ecstasy. He wanted more, demanded more… but it made him fight and scream. He writhed beneath Aziel, all control lost. He dug his fingernails into the firm flesh of his shoulders as Aziel rocked towards him, feeling like his skin was on fire. Aziel’s groans in his ear only pushed him higher…

His climax convinced him that the earth had moved; it ripped from him, jarring and broken. His member had never felt so hard and full in his life, slipping between their toned stomachs. He screamed, clawing at Aziel to give him more, thrust into him harder. He was aware that each of Aziel’s powerful thrusts was sliding him closer to the headboard. He felt the bruising intensity of Aziel’s fingers on his hips.

He didn’t care. He wanted it.

He let go, experienced the pleasure of his climax and the sensitivity beyond. When Aziel jerked inside of him, coming hot and hard, Cam felt like he had climaxed all over again.

He was left a shivering pile, glistening with sweat and his own seed. His breath rasped, his mouth tasted like the inside of a piggy bank.

Aziel lay against him in the quiet of the afterglow. Cam passed out, feeling the world slide away behind weaving grey curtains…

Copyright © 2010 Archangel_of_Pain; All Rights Reserved.
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..