Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Breakdown - 5. 04 Second Chance

Two weeks after Cam's encounter with Aziel, Cam was standing on the street corner gazing at the passing cars. In the low light of the evening, all the windows looked like cut obsidian, black and unrevealing. There was a fine rain in the air, soft humidity that made the evening almost unbearable. The streets were damp and the average passerby was secluded and unfriendly. Despite the muggy weather, Cam felt a chill.

Cam had shed his green coat and was instead standing in only a tight black, shiny shirt and black pants. The pants hugged his thighs and ass, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. He confidently stood on the street corner, leaning against a dented box that had once contained newspapers, but was now smashed and forgotten. If one peered inside, you would see the shattered remains of a beer bottle and the faint stench of some peculiar decay.

It had been a decent night. There had only been one customer, but he had paid well enough, and hadn't lasted at all. Some fat little balding man that worked up town; Cam had seen him around here before and knew that he was good for a hundred or so.

It was with good humor that Cam watched the car slide up to him. He sauntered over to the black, sleek car and dipped his head to peer through the slit in the window.

"Get in," the other said, blue eyes coolly appraising him.

Cam was slightly taken aback, recognizing the other immediately. However, after the good lay (and better pay) from last time, he offered nothing more than a sultry smile as he sunk into the vehicle's plush leather seats. The car smelled clean; it was definitely a different car from last time.

Aziel looked towards the road and pulled back onto the street. Cam sprawled himself in the passenger seat, attempting to look sexy.

"Long time no see," Cam offered.

Aziel glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. He didn't feel the need to explain himself to a whore, so he kept his silence on the matter. Instead, he asked a somewhat random question.

"How long have you worked in this capacity?" His voice was even, almost conversational. Cam didn't know Aziel well enough to pick out the subtle keen of interest.

"Um," Cam said, tilting his head back. He put his hand to his chin. "Since I was fifteen, sixteen... I dunno. Few years."

Aziel seemed unimpressed with the answer, and turned onto a main street. The car slid along in silence, Cam wondering if tonight was going to be more talking than fucking. As long as he got paid, he didn't care either way.

"So you didn't finish high school," Aziel replied when they stopped at a red light.

Cam wasn't sure how to take that; it felt awkward that a john would question his past. He pursed his lips. "Uh, no, I didn't." That had always been a slightly shameful topic for Cam. He didn't like it, but it's not like he could just go back, either. It had been too long, and it was too much hassle, and his boss would never let it happen. So, Cam stayed as he was, working where he could. And for now, that suited him.

Aziel didn't say anything for the rest of the trip. His face was completely unreadable; he concentrated on driving. Cam was content to gaze out the window at the steadily increasing property value and the steadily decreasing occurrence of anything bordering on shady. He felt out of place again; a chunk of dirt on a polished marble floor.

It was a different hotel this time. This one was just as nice, with the polished floors and the men in suits. The whore gazed around himself in wonder, sure that he could never afford to even set foot in the place, let alone stay the night here, if he had worked his whole life. He noted the snide looks from the other guests, but held himself proudly.

They traveled up many floors in a beautiful elevator. Cam kept to himself in the corner, sensing that open foreplay with this one was a dangerous proposition. He instead occupied himself with taking quick peeks at Aziel's features. The high cheekbones. His cold, blue eyes. His lips flushed light pink. The man's hair, while appearing shaggy, had a discrete sense of order.

When they moved out of the elevator and into the hotel room proper, Cam felt he could be more himself. He adopted his sultry pose again, sliding his hands along the beautiful furniture of the massive room. The room had a living area as well as a large, separate bedroom and bathroom. The carpet was soft under Cam's feet and everything was spotless and new.

It was bigger than Cam's apartment.

"So what did you want to do to me tonight?" Cam asked, his mouth curling up into what he hoped was a sexy smile. He leaned against the desk, letting the other gaze at his slim form swathed in clingy, tight fabric.

Aziel appraised him, cold eyes flicking over his body as it was offered to him. The other removed his suit jacket, hanging it up neatly in the small entryway closet. Cam watched his precision; it was unlike anyone he had ever seen.

"I will use you," Aziel replied, voice just as cool and smooth as if he were ordering coffee in the morning. "And then we will talk."

Cam inwardly flinched. He didn't want to talk, if the conversation in the car held any indication of where 'talk' was heading. He managed, however, to keep that sultry smile on his face.

"Anything you want," he said.

Aziel looked at him over his shoulder, one eyebrow raised as if to say, "Indeed."

Aziel finished at the closet and approached Cam. Cam was expecting the other to approach and perhaps stare, but instead he came all the way. He shoved Cam back onto the desk hard, so that Cam's head cracked against the mirror. He went to hiss breath between his teeth against the pain, but Aziel's lips were already on his, sucking away his breath. Cam flailed his arms, cart wheeling to find some kind of purchase. He grasped onto the desk with fingers like white snakes.

"Mph!" Cam managed, feeling one of Aziel's hands between his legs, rubbing harshly and the other knotting in his messy blonde hair. Aziel's tongue forced itself into the whore's mouth, claiming him. Cam tried to relax, but he found Aziel's aggressive approach somewhat difficult to navigate.

Aziel's fingers squeezed around the bulge in his tight pants again. Cam winced a little, feeling his erection bloom and noting the tightness of the garment that he wore.

Firm fingers pulled Cam's head back painfully. Teeth and tongue danced over the heated flesh of his exposed through. Cam's Adam's apple bobbed as he gulped for air. He swore that he tasted blood on his lips. Cam gasped when the teeth pinched painfully against his throat.

Cam didn't fight the violent eagerness. He knew better. Instead, he spread his legs and shifted his hips, making it seem like he was more receptive. Sometimes it helped to get his johns to ease off, just a little. Aziel's fingers drifted up Cam's fly in response, flicking open the button. A feeling of release followed and Aziel pulled Cam's erect member from the tight confines of his pants.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Cam asked, finding his confidence again. He draped one arm over Aziel's shoulder while he sucked at his neck. Aziel's fingers moved over Cam's shaft, lightly stroking.

Aziel didn't answer. Instead, he pulled back and yanked Cam's shirt from him almost violently. Now freed of his shirt, Cam leaned back against the cool mirror and looked at the blue-eyed demon in front of him. He felt only the smallest bit of trepidation, as if he were stepping into something that would spiral way out of his control.

Aziel gazed at the nude flesh of Cam's body. Cam was in good shape if not a little on the thin side. Aziel's attention drifted lower, and he grasped the edges of Cam's pants to pull them down. Cam lifted himself on the desk so the other could strip him. Aziel only bothered to pull his pants fully off of one leg, leaving the other leg clothed up to the knee.

Cam swallowed as the other drew two fingers along the inside of his thigh. He closed his eyes, tilting his head back and letting his body enjoy it. He felt the fingers touch against his opening, exploring the sensitive flesh. Cam shifted and spread his legs wider, sure that if he opened his eyes he would find Aziel's blue eyes gazing back at him.

The fingers probed into him. Cam shifted a little, moaning softly under the other's touch. He felt them invade and curl inside of him. There was no pain; Cam had been stretched once already tonight. He grasped the back of Aziel's neck with one hand, feeling the soft strands of hair against the back of his hand.

"I want you in me," Cam said softly. He gulped, shifting his hips again. He moved his hands to undo the buttons on Aziel's dress shirt, exposing the sleek muscles that lay beneath. He couldn't help but think of some kind of predator when he unveiled his body.

Aziel withdrew his fingers to shrug out of the shirt. Cam's hands drifted lower and undid the button on his pants as well. Aziel let them fall from his hips, along with his boxers. Cam was left looking at the swollen, damp tip of Aziel's member.

Cam glanced around. "We need a condom," he said. "There's one in my pants."

Aziel's gaze flickered on him, and he shook his head slowly. "No, there will be no need for that, Cam."

Cam paused, wondering if he could fight Aziel off of him if he needed to. He didn't need a refresher course to see what STDs could do. "Yeah, there is."

Aziel put a hand firmly against his shoulder. "No. Not with me, not tonight. I told you, Cam. We will speak later."

Cam went to move forward to seek the square package anyway, but Aziel slammed him back into the mirror, making the glass shake. Cam cried out. "Look, you don't want to get anything and either do I," Cam said.

"I don't have anything, and neither do you," Aziel replied.

"How do you know that?" Cam asked. He grasped the desk, readying himself for a fight.

"Because you were tested this week," he replied.

Cam paled a little, wondering if the other was stalking him. "I haven't got results yet," Cam said softly.

"They're fine," Aziel said. He moved forward, and his tip pressed against Cam's ass.

"Hey!" Cam cried, trying to struggle. Aziel pressed forward, and Cam cried out as he felt the thick tip slid into him. He winced a little with the pain (Aziel's girth was greater than the customer before him), and was slightly aghast that the other was so insistent about the condom. Immediately, Aziel started to thrust into him, grasping his thighs and pulling him forward with every thrust. Cam was left off-balance, struggling to keep his head from colliding with the mirror on each and every thrust.

The sex was brutal. It was fast and hard, and it was all Cam could do to hold on for dear life. He felt Aziel's hard fingers on his thighs, spreading him and pulling him. He felt the mirror become slick with his own sweat. He felt it drip down the back of his thigh, from behind his knee. His hair was matted to his forehead with it.

Cam's climax was just as violent as the sex. He came over himself, bucking against the shaft that was pounding into him. He felt the climax of the other, hot and wet, against his insides.

The whore wasn't sure how he made it onto the bed on his stomach. He simply knew this was where he had come to rest after the violent fuck on the desk. He held a pillow under his chin, staring at Aziel, who sat in a chair beside the bed. Cam was still nude, the sweat now dry and itchy on his skin.

"I do not want you to see anyone else," Aziel said quietly after a few moments of mutual silence.

Cam considered the words, and then understood why he didn't wear a condom. "So, what, you're going to buy me every night or something?"

"Or something," Aziel replied. He dipped a hand into a bag by his side and tossed a red, compact cell phone on the bed. "Take this. When I call, you come."

Cam looked at the phone, gleaming red like a shiny pill on the sheets. "My boss isn't going to like that."

"Your boss will not be an issue," Aziel said. His gaze was so cold; blue and cold under the shaggy locks of that black hair. Cam shivered a little when Aziel said that. He wasn't sure, but something in his voice was... too firm. Too cold.

Cam reached over and took up the cell phone. "Only you? You don't have any friends that will want to share?"

Aziel tilted his head, his eyes becoming more intense as the shadows deepened around them.

"I don't share."

Copyright © 2010 Archangel_of_Pain; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..