Jump to content
    arsimms
  • Author
  • 3,192 Words
  • 951 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

For Richer or For Poorer - 14. Chapter 14 - Romantic Getaway

Bryce and Davis are in New York City for Bryce's birthday. Will it be magical or does one of their tormentors ruin their trip?W
WARNING!!! Sexual content.

“Davis! We’re in New York! This is the best present ever.” Bryce said.

He grabbed Davis by the neck, pulled him into a hug, and French kissed him. In their periphery, they could tell the bustling crowd around them were looking at their public display of affection. But they could care less. Bryce had fallen deeper in love with Davis, if that was even possible.

“You like your surprise?” Davis asked with glee.

“Like it? I love it! I’ve always wanted to come here. How’d you know?”

“I'm man enough to tell you the truth. I couldn’t have made any of this trip possible if it wasn’t for your family. They helped me plan this. I wanted this birthday to be your best yet.”

“Speaking of family. Where’s the second limo?” Bryce asked looking around for the conspicuously absent vehicle.

“They’re not staying here. They’ve got rooms at the Ritz-Carlton.”

“Why?”

“This trip is for us. I kind of had an ulterior motive,” Davis said.

“Oh? What’s that?”

“We will see our family soon, but not until tomorrow when we have a scheduled sightseeing tour and dinner. But my real reason for this impromptu vacation is to get away from the situation at home. All that shit is strictly off limits. This weekend is for us to get down and dirty. Hopefully this trip will help us grow as a couple and fall deeper in love.”

Bryce, misty-eyed, grabbed Davis for the second time and kissed him with such vigor, that he almost lost his balance. Davis caught him before he knocked into a man in a suit who was more interested in his iPhone than watching where he walked. After another quick kiss, they picked up their luggage and entered the hotel lobby, immediately awestruck by the magnificent crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and the extravagance of the Vanderbilt Ballroom. With the beauty and historic feel of the hotel, Davis hoped their three-day weekend would be as magical. So far so good.

After checking in, the bellhop took their bags up to their room in the historic Towers Suite. Before they could follow their bags up the elevator, Bryce’s stomach growled. Davis went over to the concierge under the guise of finding the perfect restaurant. In actuality, he was setting up a surprise for Bryce. They decided to head to the famous steakhouse. As they ate, the boys planned the rest of their trip and fantasized about all the dirty things they would to each other. When they had their fill, they headed to their room.

Upon entering the suite, Davis was somewhat perturbed. He didn't see any romantic surprises.

'Maybe we didn't give them enough time,' Bryce said.

His thoughts momentarily interrupted when he heard Bryce gasp and stared slack-jawed at the breathtaking New York skyline. The iconic symbol of New York, the Empire State Building shone in the mid-afternoon sun. But that wasn't what caught his attention. Written in red and pink window paint were two gigantic interlocking hearts with the messages “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE - LOVE DAVIS.” Bryce stared silently while Davis wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

“You love it baby?” Davis asked.

“I love it. It's so romantic. Did you think of this on your own?” Bryce said.

“Yeah. What if I did?”

“Then I would really love to test out your romantic side.”

“Let's take this to the bedroom huh?”

“Not before we get naked.”

Before Davis could answer, Bryce's shirt flew at him, landing on his face. When he pulled it away, he was met with the beautiful sight of a naked Bryce walking towards the bedroom wiggling his tanned bubble ass. He turned his head and gave a seductive look that said, 'Come and fuck me now.' Not needing to be told twice, Davis ripped off his clothes with lightning fast quickness. He called Bryce's name causing him to turn around. Before Bryce knew it, Davis had jumped in his arms and wrapped his legs around his partner's waist. He threw his arms around his neck, shoving his tongue down Bryce's throat.

Breaking the lip lock, Davis said, “Take us to bed, my sweet prince.”

Bryce carried his lover into the bedroom, but stopped in his tracks at the spectacular sight before him. All he could say was, “Wow!”

Davis turned his head and saw what had captivated him. “You like it babe?”

“No, I love it. Come on lets check it out.”

On the bed, were a multitude of pink, red, yellow, white, and orange rose petals that spelled out 'B + D 4ever.' surrounded by a heart of mint chocolates. Sitting on a silver tray on the nightstand next to the bed, was an ice bucket with an expensive bottle of champagne and a bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries and a can of whipped cream. Also on the nightstand was a remote with a note tied to it.

'Davis,

Press play. The music we've selected will definitely put you in the mood.

From the Manager of the Waldorf

PS: Michael Alexander paid for your room and any charges you make including tonight's services.'

“Your father is the second best person in the world. He definitely went all out for the two of us.” Davis said turning on the ambient music to put them in the mood.

“Second best? Who's the first?”

“You are. You are the best person in the world.”

“Aw come on. That's not ̶”

“Don't be so modest, Bry. I love you so much. You, the love of my life, are the most beautiful, most selfless, most compassionate man I have ever laid eyes on. And I'm so damn happy to be the guy you come home to and make love to. I want ̶ no ̶ I need you inside me. Right now!” Davis said with a sensual urgency Bryce had never seen before. Bryce moaned when Davis licked the crook of his neck and the outline of his jaw, before capturing Davis’ tongue.

Suddenly, Davis stopped the kiss and pushed him on to the bed. Bryce was bewildered and confused for a moment until he stared into those hypnotic emerald eyes, shining with not only love but also with an animalistic lust. His rock hard erection pulsed and secreted precum.

“Come here Davis,” Bryce commanded in a husky, lust-laden tone.

Davis eagerly climbed on top of him. He showered Bryce's sweat-glistened torso with feather-light kisses.

Bryce moaned. His heartbeat quickened when he inhaled Davis' intoxicating scent. His dick poured out more of the succulent nectar. Davis kissed all the way down to his erection and licked the tip of his dick like an ice cream cone. He tightened the grip he had on the sheets he didn't even know he held in his fists.

“Yummy, this is so delicious,” Davis said with a wink.

He groaned again. He loved this boy so much.

“I'm the luckiest man in the world. You were wrong by the way,” Bryce said.

Davis looked at him perplexed, “Oh? What about?”

“I'm not the most beautiful man you know. Davy, my sweet loving Davy, you sir are the most beautiful man in the world. I would do anything to make you happy. I love you so fucking much. So much so that I feel like my heart will burst at any moment.”

Davis' eyes welled up with tears of love, and his chest puffed up with pride. He pounced on Bryce like a panther would its prey. The kisses were so aggressive that their lips bruised. Their passion for one another was astronomically off the charts.

Davis pulled off and begged in Bryce's ear, “Please babe I need you inside me now. FUCK ME!”

“No.”

Just like that, the mood dissipated.

“No? You don't want to fuck me?” Davis asked pouting.

“That's right. The answer is no...” Before Bryce could explain further he looked into Davis' eyes. Davis started shedding tears. Bryce cupped his face and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“I'll never fuck you. I'll only make love to you. I love you so much.”

He let his explanation sink into Davis' head. But the confusion and fear of rejection clouded his rationality.

“Davy?” Bryce asked softly.

“Y-yeah?” he croaked out.

“Did you hear me?”

“Wh-what?”

“I love you. I will never just fuck you. That sounds too...callous. I will only make sweet love to you. You're the most wonderful person in the world and I want to show you just how much I love you.”

Bryce gave him another moment to understand his words. When Davis hadn't responded he asked a pivotal question.

“So Davy, can I make love to you?” Bryce asked

Just like that Davis came out of his fog and yelled with tears of joy, “Yes! God yes! Please sweetheart, make love to me.”

The sexual heat came back with voracity. Davis thrust his tongue down Bryce's throat setting off fireworks. He pulled away and jumped off the bed, much to Bryce's consternation. When he walked through the doorway to the living room area he yelled, “Where the hell are you going?”

“Getting the lube. Hold your horses. You're so impatient,” Davis teased.

He came back into the room carrying an industrial pump bottle filled with a clear sticky substance.

“So...” Bryce mused.

“Aren't you going to hop back on. I'm getting kind of lonely baby.”

Davis smirked, put the lube bottle on the bed next to Bryce and crawled back on Bryce's lap letting Bryce's hard member nestle into his ass crack.

Bryce wrapped his arms around Davis' neck and pulled his head down to meet his, slamming their mouths together. He reached over to the lube bottle and pumped a generous amount into the palm of his hand and gently coated Davis' rosebud, then wiggled a couple of fingers inside the warm, inviting hole. Meanwhile, Davis placed a dollop of the thick, viscous liquid onto his hand and slathered the lubricant onto Bryce's hard, throbbing cock. The separate actions sent shock waves through them both, eliciting loud, appreciative moans. Bryce wiggled his eyebrows and sank his finger deeper into Davis' ass, further causing him to moan and squirm in pleasure.

When they sufficiently lubed up, Davis asked, “Now where were we?” before crashing their lips together.

“Baby, I can't take it anymore. Stick it in me. Please!” Davis pleaded.

“Oh baby, I will. Don't worry. I don't want to hurt you. Just be patient love.”

“How can I be patient, Bry? You're teasing my hole, babe. I'm itching to get you inside me. Please don't make me beg for it,” Davis groaned in Bryce's ear.

Bryce chuckled, applied more lube to his hand, administered it to his hardened member, and carefully smeared the remainder of the sticky substance into Davis' quivering hole.

“Oh God! Bryce! Yeah babe that's it. Your fingers massaging my hole makes me so horny. Please don't stop! I LOVE YOU!” Davis begged.

“Unfortunately I have to stop. Otherwise, I will never enter your delicious-looking ass. I need to make love to you.”

“Please. Enter me. I love you, Bry. Take me. Make me yours. I'm yours,” Davis whimpered.

“Okay, babe. Hold on for a wild ride,” Bryce said.

He lifted his magnificent cock to his lover's ass. He positioned the large, angry red helmet at the entrance of Davis' ass. Davis sat back, relaxed his hole and allowed the welcome intruder to cross his threshold.

When he had a couple of inches inside Bryce asked softly, “You okay?”

“Are you kidding me? I'm more than ok! I'm in heaven. I need more.”

When Bryce didn't move, Davis pushed further onto his cock, pushing most of the thick, blood-engorged cock inside his tight ass. He breathed in sharply.

“You okay? Do you need me to pull out?”

“NO! Don't you dare pull out. Just let me get used to your size.”

After a few moments of absolutely no movement Davis pulled his dick almost all the way out then shoved it right back in. He picked up the pace and jackhammered all nine inches of his cock inside of Davis' ass, hitting the prostate. The unexpected feeling put him on edge and he almost came from the welcomed assault.

“Oh...uh...fuck...that's the...uh...spot. Ah, fuck! Make me cum with your cock. Yeah!” Davis said breathlessly.

Encouraged by his lover's writhing and pleasured moans, Bryce pummeled Davis' ass repeatedly, and a nearly spasmodic Davis, now flipped over on to his back with his legs wrapped tightly around his waist, screamed out in sexual bliss, “Oh, fuck... Oh God! Babe...that's...so fuck ̶”

Davis couldn't finish as Bryce shoved his tongue down his throat and pounded his hole even faster and harder. When they came up for air, Bryce could tell from looking into Davis’ glazed eyes that he was quickly losing control.

“Babe, I'm not going to last much longer,” Davis groaned.

“Neither am I. Want to see if we can cum at the same time?” Bryce asked close to his own impending climax.

“I don't know. There's only one way to find out.”

"Oh, God. Davis I love you. Cum for me sweetheart. Oh fu ̶”

With that, Bryce lost his losing battle with his orgasm. His breathing became shallow and erratic. He let out a wolfish howl, “AAGGH! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!”

They both screamed out in ecstasy. Their orgasms fired off instantaneously. Bryce shot off so much he lost count, whitewashing Davis' insides filling him up with copious amounts of jizz. Davis meanwhile, dumped his own countless amount of the sweet, milky nectar all over both of their sweat-drenched abs. Bryce, exhausted from the physical exertion, collapsed on top of Davis, his cock still inside.

When he softened, Bryce pulled out, flopped on the bed, and kissed Davis before laying his head on the pillow. They lay silently on the bed basking in the afterglow, taking in the aromas of sweat and the cooling cum on their torsos.

After a minute of this Bryce turned to Davis, gave him a kiss and said, “Not to ruin the moment but we need a shower.”

Still recovering Davis said, “I'll be there in a second.”

A few seconds later he heard, “Davy, come here. Look at this. And bring the champagne.”

Davis, curious at his boyfriend's exuberance, grabbed the tray holding the champagne, a pair of flutes, and the bowl of strawberries and followed Davis into the bathroom. When he entered, he was shocked to see the room filled with every color of roses, tulips, and lilies imaginable. Unlit vanilla and orange-scented candles and a grill lighter surrounded the Jacuzzi. In addition, there was a bottle of eucalyptus bubble bath and more of Bryce's favorite chocolates.

“Wow. The hotel staff really went all out with this romantic getaway,” Davis said, amazed.

“Baby, this is amazing, let's take a bubble bath together. I want to wash you and relax with the Jacuzzi jets,” Bryce said enamored.

After lighting the candles, turning on the water and pouring just the right amount of bubble bath, they slipped into the warm water and washed off all the cum and cooled sweat, as well as the psychological grime of the past couple of months. After a thorough washing they lay in each other arms with their glasses of champagne in their hands and fed each other strawberries and chocolates.

The next day was filled with a morning lovemaking session, followed by brunch with the family and a sightseeing tour through Central Park, a trip to Ground Zero, the observation level of the Empire State Building, and finished it off with a tour to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. They finished the family get-together with a private birthday dinner at Delmonico's, known as the first restaurant in the United States to provide a menu. During dinner, they gave Bryce his presents. A brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 from his parents. From his brother Marc, a very expensive suede jacket and from James, a couple of limited edition law books for his studies. Ryan, Kieran, Xander, and Jason gave him more clothes. From his grandmother he received a $500 gift card from iTunes. When he got to the presents from Davis, he raised his eyebrows. He thought all of his presents were from his boyfriend. But Davis told him he had two more presents to give him. The first present brought tears to his eyes; a black box with the Rolex symbol. Not just any Rolex, but a special edition, custom-made Rolex equipped with GPS tracking and an engraving on the back that said 'B+D 9/3/14.' The other present; a custom-made chain with the interlocking letters B and D surrounded by a heart symbolizing their love.

They kissed and hugged amidst the oohs and aahs from the rest of the table. After dessert Davis said, “I have one more surprise for you but they aren't invited.”

Amidst the groans from the guys, Bryce asked cheekily, “More mind-blowing sex?” Mother and grandmother smacked Bryce upside the head for that remark.

“If you're good, maybe,” Davis chuckled and winked at Bryce, “but not now. Now we need to get into the limo for your surprise.”

A few minutes later, they were standing outside one of the many entrances to Central Park.

“What are we doing here babe?” Bryce asked.

But before Davis could answer they heard the distinctive clip-clop of horse hooves and turned to see an approaching horse-drawn carriage.

“Hello boys! Are you the Alexander party?” said the man holding the reigns.

“Yes sir! We're here for a romantic carriage ride through the park. It's my partner's birthday. My name is Davis and this is Bryce,”

“How do you do boys? My name is Henry; I will be your driver so you boys came to the right place. Happy birthday son.”

“Thank you sir,” Bryce said.

The two of them had a quiet, romantic, ride through Central Park cuddled up together stealing kisses on occasion.

After the carriage ride, they got into their limo and headed for their hotel. In their room, they copied the previous night's sexual escapades. After showering they slipped back under the warm covers and fell asleep unaware of what they would encounter back home in Milwaukee.


***


A man in a black ski mask and black hooded jacket, carrying a nondescript canvas bag, picked the lock of the empty apartment and entered. He pulled out a small flashlight, grabbed a couple of items out of the bag and placed them throughout the apartment. He grabbed a container and a brush from the bag and painted a satanic symbol on the living room wall. In the kitchen, he turned on the faucet, stopped the sink, and took out another container out of his bag and dumped its contents into the rapidly filling sink. Before he left, he stopped and noticed a picture of three men sitting on a table beside the door. He scowled, grabbed the photograph, stuffed it into the bag and left the apartment leaving the door slightly ajar.

Sorry for the delay. Working on my newest story. Will try to get my chapters out n a more timely manner.
2014 Reese Simms; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was a beautiful chapter. They needed this break from all the madness and death back home.

 

It's too bad that they'll be going back to the madness and death, starting with their apartment. They are going to be shocked when they get back home.

 

I can't wait for the next chapter, Tony! :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..