Jump to content
    arsimms
  • Author
  • 2,359 Words
  • 1,159 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

For Richer or For Poorer - 5. Chapter 5 - The Ripper

A mysterious killer kills a popular news anchor and makes a threatening proposition to Kieran? Will he accept to protect Ryan and his family or will he continue to hunt him? And Ryan makes a proposition of his own? Will Kieran accept?
WARNING!!! Scenes of graphic sex and torture.

It is 4:00 in the morning at the ABC affiliate office in Chicago, and Annabelle Sorenson, an up and coming reporter for Good Morning Chicago, just got in her office. She was starting to get ready for her morning commentary with her co-host Jamie Devlin. But as she answers e-mails, the power goes off.

“What the-“she said.

She picked up her office phone to call security to see if there was a blackout but the phone lines were dead as well. When she pulled out her cell to call Robbie, the security guard on the graveyard shift, she found she had no service.

”What is happening?” she said to herself.

She left her office to talk to him in person. The power was out so she had to walk down the stairs to the security offices. She got to the first floor landing when she heard a door open a few floors above her.

“Hello? Robbie? Are you up there?” Silence, complete and utter silence. “Come on Robbie, this isn’t funny anymore. Turn on the fucking lights!”

As she walked back up the stairs her heart started thumping loudly. She could hear it in the eerie silence. “This is like a horror movie,” she said nervously.

When she got to the fourth floor landing, the door opened behind her. A mysterious man pulled a needle out his coat pocket, put his hand over her mouth and injected her with ketamine. With her now being unconscious he picked her up and said to her limp form, “Sorry sweetheart, the news is over.”

***

Annabelle woke up groggy. She adjusted her eyes to the darkness of the small, filthy room. It smelled like death. She tried to move but soon learned she was strapped to an operating table.

She began screaming, “Help! Help me! Please someone help me!”

The door on the other side of the room opened.

“Well, well, well… look who’s up?” the man said with little emotion in his voice.

“Who-who are y-y-you?” she asked fearfully.

“Who? I’ll tell you who.” He said menacingly.

“August 30, 2014, you said on live TV about me, ‘He’s a coward, impotent, and a disgrace to society. He probably grew up in an abusive, destitute family and had a lot of mommy issues. The fact he’s killing prostitutes shows he can’t kill women of better repute. Lake Michigan Ripper? More like Lake Michigan Creeper.’ Now do you know who I am Ms. Sorenson?”

“The Ripper. I’ll take it all back…Just spare me…Please?” she begged tears flowing freely form her eyes.

The Ripper sighed and told her, “What? And ruin all my fun? No, sweetheart, I have plans for you.”

“Pl-pl-plans?” she stuttered.

“Yea big plans. You’re gonna be my next masterpiece.” He said evilly.

After torturing her, stabbing her, and raping her, he strangled her, just like his other victims, but instead of dumping her in some random park, he cleaned her up and dressing her he took her back to the office building placed her back at her desk to be discovered by her co-host and other employees.

As he left he placed a letter addressed to Special Agent Kieran Pollack.

***

The ABC office was abuzz with activity. Rumors around the media circuit among Chicago’s elite. The murders of Annabelle Sorenson and Roberto (Robbie) Valenzuela shocked everyone in the news making business. Even Oprah mentioned the crimes on her talk show. ABC officials were frantically trying to get the information out that the beloved news anchor was dead

FBI Agent Kieran Pollack was looking for any clues to shed light on the killer at the news anchor’s desk, when he came across a letter sticking out of the drawer. He pulled out and examined it. It was addressed to him. He took a sharp intake of breath as he read the sadistic writing:

Dear SA Pollack,

If you’re reading this it means you’ve found Ms. Sorenson and the Beaner. She was exquisite. Normally I kill hookers and sluts, but she was something else. Her body was so soft and her eyes were so…so beautiful. They were so full of fear. I could taste it. Her breasts were so plump, it was almost a shame to cut them open. She screamed for my rapture. The sex was absolutely earth-shattering. But unlike that slut Melissa’s death, I wouldn’t make the amateur mistake of leaving my seed inside. There is no DNA. I’ll only cum in someone for procreation not to get my rocks off.

Which brings me to you, Agent. Is your life of sin with that faggot Ryan just getting your rocks off? Or is it love? You are a fool if you think you’re in love. There is no such thing.

Another thing Agent Pollack: If you think the protection you have on that faggot Davis and his faggot lover Bryce is enough? Think again, I know where they live. I have my connections. They can’t hide, and neither can you or your precious family, especially sweet Xander.

Here is a warning for you. Continue hunting me and I’ll hunt you. One by one I will kill the ones you love and protect: Bryce, Davis, Bryce’s family, your parents, your fellow agent partner, Moira, your brother Xander, and finally your precious Ryan. I don’t make idle threats, agent I will kill them all. And I will kill them in front of you, then when you have no one left, I will kill you too.

So let me tell you again Kieran. Stop hunting me and I will spare you all. Until we meet dear Agent, ta-ta.

Sincerely,
The Lake Michigan Ripper

P.S.: I’ve changed my mind. You sick faggots disgust me. You all should be rounded up and shot, faggot. I have decided to kill you all one by one leaving you for last Kier. That’s right I know all about Ry’s disgusting pet name for you. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Your deaths will be so much more fulfilling to my psychopathic bloodlust than those dirty hookers and drug addicts. Their blood is tainted by disease and drugs. Your blood will be so much purer for the sacrifice. Yes your pure blood will be good for my tastes.

After reading the letter, Kieran’s blood chilled. “He’s involved,” he thought to himself. Or so he thought.

“Who’s involved?” SA Moira Campbell, Kieran’s partner asked.

Startled, Kieran explained to his partner about the letter and his involvement with Melissa Abernathy’s murder and the fact The Ripper knew intimate details of his personal life and his loved one’s.

“May I see the letter?” she asked. He handed it to her. After reading and re-reading it she handed it back to him as chills ran down her body.

“There is no way in hell we’re giving up on this case, right?” she asked then turned to look at the coroner examining the corpse of Annabelle Sorenson.

“Hell no, even if I have to kill the bastard, I’m not letting this sadistic asshole come near my family,” he said icily.

***

When Kieran came home, Ryan knew something was wrong. He looked like he hadn’t had a good day.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

“The serial killer knows who I am?”

“What? How do you know?”

Kieran handed Ryan a copy of The Ripper’s letter. After he read it, he shuddered. “What the hell is with this guy? Do you think he’s the one framing Davis? It doesn’t sound like Jacob. He’s more brash and destructive. This is way more sadistic.”

“I don’t think The Ripper killed Melissa. I do think he’s involved, though.”

“Why do you say that?” Ryan asked wrapping his arms around Kieran, trying to provide comfort.

“Well the note mentions that Melissa’s killer left DNA, and that we won’t find any on our news reporter. That and Dr. Harris said the MOs are different. The Ripper plays with his victims. Although he did something new today?”

“What?”

“He drained her of her of her blood.”

Ryan looked back at his lover in shock, “He what?”

“Drained her of all her blood. The Medical Examiner believes our monster is a mortician.”

“Well that narrows it down a little. Right?”

“Maybe, it gives us some semblance of a profile to work with.”

Ryan suddenly got nervous, Kieran noticed. “What’s wrong sweetie?”

“You’re not gonna quit looking are you?”

“Hell no! This bastard is not getting to my family. Plus we catch this bastard, well probably unravel the connection to your father. I won’t rest till they are dead or in prison,” then wanting to change the subject he said seductively, “Come on get up.”

“What? Where are we going?” Ryan asked confused.

“Bed.” That is all Kieran said.

“But I’m not tired,” Ryan said even more confused.

“Neither am I.”

With that Kieran got up and walked into the bedroom. Ryan sat there dumbfounded for a few minutes.

"Babe you coming?" Kieran yelled.

Ryan, curious at the urgency in his boyfriend's voice, got up and followed. He stopped in his tracks at the scene before him. The room’s ambiance was made for seduction and romance. Scents of cinnamon and eucalyptus filled Ryan’s nose. The scene on the bed made him gasp loudly and his 8” dick went hard as steel instantly.

Laying in the middle of the bed with his beautiful, golden-tanned ass in the air was Kieran. They had been dating for four years but Ryan never got tired of looking at his boyfriend’s naked body. It excited him every time they had sex, and no matter how many times they kissed or made love, electric shocks would go down his spine and send chills through his body. Kieran’s position drove him crazy with lust.

Kieran turned to him, saw he was still in clothes, and said, “You gonna just stand there and admire my ass or you gonna join me?”

Ryan ripped off his clothes and climbed on top of Kieran’s body, laying his thick cock in the crack of his lover’s ass.

“God, I love you so much. You drive me crazy, Kier.” He said with lust lacing his voice. He began kissing Kieran from the back of his neck down his flawless muscular back. When he got to Kieran’s crack and began licking it, Kieran gave a guttural moan, bringing a seductive smile on his lover’s face.

“You love that baby?”

“Fuck yea, do it again, ple-ea-se!” he said as Ryan stuck his tongue in his hole.

“Oh fuck baby, keep doing that. Just like- Ooohhh!”

Ryan smiled at that and began eating Kieran’s asshole bringing even more moans from his lover.

After five minutes he stopped, putting a sad look on Kieran’s face. Ryan laughed, “Turn around I want your dick.”

Kieran’s smile returned and his 9” thick sausage slapped Ryan’s face. Ryan licked it sending shock waves through Kieran.

“Yummy,” Ryan said laughing. He stuffed the cock down his deep throat.

After ten minutes of deep throating his cock, Kieran told him to stop, “Baby, let’s switch I don’t want to cum just yet.”

They switched and after fucking Kieran’s warm talented throat he pulled out, and told him to flip over and push his ass up. Kieran did as he was told, and added a butt wiggle in for seduction. Ryan smacked it playfully and Kieran yelped.

“You ready baby?” he whispered in his lover’s ear.

“Yea,” Kieran said dreamily.

After lubing his cock up and lining it with Kieran’s love hole he sunk the thick mushroom head into his lover’s juicy hole. Kieran stiffened and moaned.

“You ok, baby?”

“Yea, more baby. Stick it in me more,” he pleaded.

Ryan laughed and obliged pushing all the way in eliciting a pleasure and lust-filled moan from Kieran.

“You ok sweetheart? Can I continue?” After receiving confirmation he began to slide in and out slowly bringing even more moans and a plea for him to go faster and harder.

He began to slide his fat cock faster into his lover below him then stopped, pulled out, and flipped him over and stuffed him full again. This surprised Kieran. Ryan laughed and gave him a mind-blowing kiss, and said, “I wanted to kiss you while I make love to you.”

This mind-numbing sex continued for almost an hour when Kieran yelled, “I’M CUMMMMIIINNGGG!!!” Ryan joined the earth-shattering orgasm a minute later, spilling copious amounts of cum in Kieran’s love chute.

After making out for another couple minutes and catching their breaths, they looked into each other’s love-filled eyes and said in unison, “I love you.” After another kiss, they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

***

When the sun came out the two woke up still entangled and said confirmed their love for each other with kisses but morning breath was a turn off. After getting up and getting rid of their piss hard-ons and brushing their teeth they went for round two. This orgasm was just as satisfying for them as the one last night with Ryan on the bottom.

Their stomachs growled, and Ryan brought up a conversation he had with Michael the previous afternoon.

“How would you like to join the Alexanders at their summer home in Lake Superior for Labor Day?” Ryan said after swallowing a piece of his omelet.

“Are you sure they would want me there?”

“Absolutely,” Ryan said with a shit-eating grin, “they want to meet you, especially Davis. He wants to thank you personally for getting him out of jail.”

“That was all you babe,” Kieran said embarrassed, “you made the decision to come out of hiding and saved him from those corrupt bastards.”

“Bullshit!” Ryan said laughing, “I just kept stalling ol’ Dino because I knew my wonderful, strong, compassionate FBI lover was going to help get evidence to prove that my little brother was innocent. I love you so much. And I’m willing to bet that Davis will love you too. So babe, how about it? Will you come with me?” Ryan said with puppy dog eyes.

Kieran, blushing at the praise, burst out laughing at Ryan’s face and told him, “I would be honored.”

The sex scene was hot, right? How do you think the meeting with the Alexander family go? Will the killer keep his promise?
2014 Reese Simms; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yeah, wow, an hour, huh?

 

There were a few things I noticed that I questioned: When Kieran was reading the letter from the Ripper, he was at Annabelle's desk. In his letter, the killer mentioned Xander was Kieran's FBI partner. But then Special Agent Moira Campbell is introduced as his partner.

 

While they are still in the newsroom, all of a sudden SA Campbell turns to the ME and asks him a question. Huh? When did they leave the newsroom? When did they get to the morgue?

 

Then Kieran came home, showed Ryan the letter, they talked for awhile, and then Ryan followed him to the bedroom. All of a sudden Kieran has the time to light candles and strip? I thought Ryan was right behind him?

 

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just too picky. Other than my observations, I was riveted by the chapter. How does the Ripper know so much about Kieran's life and the people in it? And why do they think it's two different people since the Ripper talked about killing Melissa? Maybe I need to reread the previous chapter again. And I just thought of something: the Ripper killed Annabelle b/c she bad-mouthed him on TV, so that didn't have anything to do with Melissa or framing Davis, right? Yeah, I better go back and reread. =)

 

Anyway, I'm on pins and needles now. Can't wait for chapter six! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 04/25/2014 06:59 AM, Lisa said:
Yeah, wow, an hour, huh?

 

There were a few things I noticed that I questioned: When Kieran was reading the letter from the Ripper, he was at Annabelle's desk. In his letter, the killer mentioned Xander was Kieran's FBI partner. But then Special Agent Moira Campbell is introduced as his partner.

 

While they are still in the newsroom, all of a sudden SA Campbell turns to the ME and asks him a question. Huh? When did they leave the newsroom? When did they get to the morgue?

 

Then Kieran came home, showed Ryan the letter, they talked for awhile, and then Ryan followed him to the bedroom. All of a sudden Kieran has the time to light candles and strip? I thought Ryan was right behind him?

 

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just too picky. Other than my observations, I was riveted by the chapter. How does the Ripper know so much about Kieran's life and the people in it? And why do they think it's two different people since the Ripper talked about killing Melissa? Maybe I need to reread the previous chapter again. And I just thought of something: the Ripper killed Annabelle b/c she bad-mouthed him on TV, so that didn't have anything to do with Melissa or framing Davis, right? Yeah, I better go back and reread. =)

 

Anyway, I'm on pins and needles now. Can't wait for chapter six! :2thumbs:

Thanks for pointing out the issues. They are fixed.

Hopefully it makes more sense.

You sure you don't want to be my editor, j/k.

There are two killers, one killed Melissa and this new serial killer. Who's the other killer you ask? You'll have to read on :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..