Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Growing Wings And Other Things - 16. A Kind Man And his Unkind Secret

Bit dark themed if you ask me

A kind man knocks on the door with quiet humility
Hugging at his ankles, grey socks fight the humidity
He walks to work and he helps your grandmother cross the street
Remember that time when he didn't split on you for smoking weed?
He was the boy that never spoke a word of hate
Yet that seems to be all he gets these days
Crying by himself as he eats his first meal of the day.
Crying inside as some random teenager shoves him out of his way
And it's the same random teenager that helps this man shed his clothes in the night
This is just one urge the poor man couldn't fight
As they go like they do
And the teenager has used him and left
This man believes the boy loves him
But he doesn't, teen boy is never coming back
Just a kind man and his little secret
Sometimes a smile sneaks past himself
He is in love but he isn't allowed to believe it

Copyright © 2015 BarricadeBoy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..