Jump to content
    BarricadeBoy
  • Author
  • 1,871 Words
  • 1,855 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hot Wheels - 8. The Jealous Fifth Wheel

Everett thinks it's time to share his love for Andrew with his family but a "random" assault might change everything.

Sneaking into my own dorm room wasn't something I particularly liked doing, but I must admit, it felt good.

After my heated evening with Everett, I decided to sneak out, but not before leaving him a written message...on his arm. It wasn't that late, but Marco was sleeping already. I decided to study because I had no intentions of going to bed.

"Who am I kidding," I said as I opened a book.

"You just made a guy cum multiple times Andrew, there is no way you are studying afterwards," I thought to myself a little too proud. I fell onto my bed and slid my hand down my pants.

"Maybe this will help me fall asleep," I said as I started to replay everything that happened between me and Everett today. I heard Marco stirring in bed but I tried to ignore him.

The next morning I was up and fresh as a daisy, I slipped on a shirt and decided to ditch my ever so-concealing hoodie. I was dressing... nice, after all that's how I felt.

I had one last class to go when Everett sent me a text.

"The field is pretty empty today, meet me after class XD"

Time flew by and I found myself rushing to Everett, who was surprisingly sitting on the ground with a black trash bag next to him.

"How'd you manage to do that?" I said, laughing at him.

"Some fucking idiot took this bag, covered it over me, and then flipped me out of my wheelchair!"

I couldn't believe what Everett told me. Why would someone do such a cruel thing?

"Are you sure it wasn't some prank by one of your mates?" I asked, hoping that would have been the simple explanation, but it wasn't.

Everett really looked shaken up.

"Take me home Andrew," Everett said, breaking my heart. I'd never seen him like this.

With a swift scoop, I lifted him from the ground and seated him in his wheelchair. I pushed him back to his dorm in silence, while he picked off straw and dirt from his pants.

"Do you mind if I stay?"

"I would actually prefer that Andy," Everett answered, smiling at me as he got onto his bed by himself.

"Bag," is all he said as he signaled for me to hand him his backpack.

We sat and did our homework in silence until I heard Everett sniffing.

"You're smudging," I said to him because his tears we're falling onto his page.

"They're just being jerks Everett," I said, rubbing his leg.

"They made me look weak in front of you!"

"They failed, horribly," I said. I needed to cheer him up. I took his books from him and moved them aside. I straddled myself over him as I pushed him down into bed.

"I didn't think I would see you in this position for a while," Everett said.

I kiss him and tasted the saltiness of his tears as they trickled down his face. I ran my hands under his shirt and he shivered a bit.

"This is good. You should do it more often," Everett said, trying his luck.

"I think we should do it again," I said as I felt my face turning red.

"I think so too, but we need to talk, My parents are fetching me home for the weekend and I want you to come with me."

"Do they know you're..."

"Gay? I never said anything, but you know parents... especially moms," Everett said, and I could tell he didn't know if he could believe his own words.

"I just want you to be there, if things go well, maybe I could tell them... about us."

"Well, it's not like I'm forcing you to do anything. Okay?" I said, hoping Everett wouldn't feel obliged to come out to his parents for my sake. But in actual fact, I felt that maybe Everett was the one feeling insecure because he isn't out to his family and I am out to mine ...

That was the end of the conversation. I knew that Everett introducing me to his family was the next stop in our relationship, and I should be thrilled and overjoyed at his decision. But for some reason, I had only thought it would be me and him from now on, yet I must admit that was pretty naive on my part.

"What are you thinking so hard about? It's not like I'm proposing to you," Everett said with a giggle.

"No, it's this wheelchair thing. It's really bugging me." I lied.

Everett made a funny yawn noise and turned himself away expressing his annoyance with me. I thought it was rather cute. I slid in behind him for a quick nap before I had to leave.

"I love you eevee," I said as I burried my face into his back.

"Yeah yeah," Everett mumbled as he slid my hand around his waist before we both drifted away.

Later that night I returned to my dorm. The place looked awfully gloomy. It was weird not seeing Marco there, but then again, it was a blessing.

I decided to utilise my time with studies, but after almost two hours I got worried.

"God, why are you worried about Marco," I whispered to myself, looking at the clock and seeing it was after 10.

"Fuck it!" I said, as I got up to go look for him. Just as I was about to open the door, Marco stumbled in and he wasn't alone.

I could smell alcohol. Marco was entwined with another guy , as shirts went flying, and they knocked books off of his table. I felt like I had front row seats to a homemade gay porno.

"Marco?" I said, with a shaky voice. He didn't answer. I watched as Marco and this unknown person started making out on his bed. I decided to leave.

"Great, just great!" I said, as I mindlessly made my way to Everett's room on the other side of the building.

"Ev... open please," I pleaded quietly as I knocked on his door

Nobody answered the door. I slid down and sat there in the hallway. I fell back when the door opened quickly.

"Excuse me, I thought I heard something," Dave, Everett's roommate said.

I quickly jumped to my feet.

"Something the matter?" he asked in a familiar accent. I thought he was mocking me, because he was failing at it.

"Are you British?" I asked.

"South African."

"Oh," I said, as I thought how I never really noticed it before and Dave asked me if I wanted to come in.

I did just so, but Everett was asleep.

"I don't think you should wake him. He has been tossing and turning, he just fell asleep."

Dave signaled for me to sit down on his bed.

"Awful thing that happened to him," he said, as he climbed into his bed, sitting cross-legged.

"He told you?" I asked, surprised.

"He did," Dave looked genuinely concerned.

"You know, I knew he was gay since the very first day," Dave said, out of the blue.

"Oh yeah?" I asked excitedly.

"He left his laptop open on a page called Frat Boy Physicals," Dave said, laughing.

"I remember talking to him on the Friday, I remember the concern I felt when he never returned that weekend. Only on the next Monday I learned that he was involved in a serious accident." Dave told me as his voice quickly became sad.

"How was he after he got back" I curiously asked Dave.

"Surprisingly normal. Ek kon dit nie gloo nie,"

"Excuse me, I don't understand?"

"Oh sorry, I said, I couldn't believe it."

"Do you mind if I stay?" I asked feeling ashamed.

"If you can manage to not wake him up. You'll have to be discreet, this isn't supposed to be happening," Dave said with a friendly smile.

"Says the guy who used my boyfriend's wheelchair as a prop during one of his sexual escapades"

We both laughed but soon cupped our mouths as we realised the raucous we were making.

I found myself nudged against Everett's back like earlier in the day. His body was warm and it transferred heat to mine. I wish I could sleep here every night.

I made sure to leave before dawn the next morning, but not before I laid some sweet kisses on Everett.

Back in my own room, two naked men slept between sheets and covers and I quietly got dressed and left again to wait in front of Everett's door. I waited two hours.

"Morning," I said, and Everett looked surprised.

"You're early," Everett replied, with a smile.

"I slept in your bed."

"I know, I felt you."

"Are we still on for this weekend?" I asked, feeling somewhat excited about it.

"Oh yeah, I'm actually nervous!"

I laughed out aloud at Everett's remark.

"So what do you think happened to Connor?" I asked Everett.

He stopped immediately and looked at me puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember, Tales That Toby Tell?" I asked Everett, surprised that he didn't know what I was talking about.

"What do you mean, what happened to Connor? I haven't read in a while? I didn't know you read it too!"

"Okay, I'm afraid you'll have to catch..."

Before I could finish, the door of my dorm room opened and Marco peeked out, looking at me and Everett. The other boy passed him and they embraced and kissed. He gave Marco a card and left. Marco tossed it in the hall after the guy disappeared.

"Hey Marco, wait up!" I was snapped back to reality when I heard Everett's voice roaring from next to me.

Marco walked out into the hallway, and Everett pushed himself into Marco hitting his front.

"What you do that for Wheels?!" Marco yelled as he rubbed the spot below his knee.

"My boyfriend had to sleep outside of his own room because you decided to bring a drunk guy to the room in the middle of the night!" Everett yelled, he was angry.

"You fuck him in your room all the time, so fuck off with your double standards!" Marco yelled back and I found myself walking towards the scene slowly.

"That's different, we never actually..."

Marco interrupted Everett, "Yeah I know, it's different because you can't get your dick up!"

I saw Everett ramming his fist into Marco's stomach; this time Marco yelled out in pain.

"Everett what are you doing?!" I shouted, as I saw Marco looking furious.

With one grab, he flung Everett backwards and Everett fell out of his wheelchair, hitting his head on the floor, hard.

I ran towards Everett trying to lift him up, Marco had the look of fear on his face, and this made something click in me. "Oh my God, you're the one who did it didn't you?"

Marco backed up, and ran off through the building. Luckily he was dressed or else that might have been embarrassing for him, asshole.

I looked down at Everett and he seemed dazed.

"I knew it was him," Everett said.

"I'm not letting this go, I swear it Everett!"

I know chapters are taking long to come out but I'm hoping to pick up the pace. Keep reading!
BarricadeBoy
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What is up with Marco! OMG, he needs some counseling something.

 

"They made me look weak in front of you…" Everett says, and then Andrew replies that 'they' failed miserably. So I wonder if that was Marco's true intention, then the parading of the boy into the room is another message to Andrew, but what? It's hard to imagine that he has feelings for the English boy, but the way he's treated him so far, but then again, a screwed up mind is a screwed up mind.

 

Great chapter, tender and rough, and now the couple are more closely bonded than ever.

 

On to the next!

Link to comment
On 08/25/2014 08:27 AM, AC Benus said:
What is up with Marco! OMG, he needs some counseling something.

 

"They made me look weak in front of you…" Everett says, and then Andrew replies that 'they' failed miserably. So I wonder if that was Marco's true intention, then the parading of the boy into the room is another message to Andrew, but what? It's hard to imagine that he has feelings for the English boy, but the way he's treated him so far, but then again, a screwed up mind is a screwed up mind.

 

Great chapter, tender and rough, and now the couple are more closely bonded than ever.

 

On to the next!

haha. I don't know what Marco's deal is either? lol
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..