Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,565 Words
  • 5,679 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy For Hire - 2. Chapter 2 - No Turning Back

The driver was pulling off the Interstate into a rest area, so I knew it was time for me to pay the piper. He kept peeking over in my direction and grinning with each furtive glance, so there was no question in my mind what he was thinking about. He must have sensed I was getting more and more nervous the closer we got to our destination, so he decide to try to get me to calm down.

“Relax, son. I promise I won’t hurt you,” he assured me. “Shit, boy, you’re probably hung as well as me, because I kind of got shortchanged in the old dick department. My old wand isn’t big enough to do any real damage, just big enough to have some fun. Hell, I’ll even make you another promise. If you calm down and do as I tell you, you’re going to enjoy it. If not, I’ll give you twenty bucks for your effort.”

“What about the ride?” I asked, concerned.

“You’ll get the ride to where you’re going, whether you enjoy the fuck or not,” he confirmed.

His response helped to make me feel a little better, not the part about the money, but the part about his having a small penis. If he was confident enough to offer me $20.00 if he hurt me, then he must be reasonably certain it wouldn’t happen, since he doesn’t appear to be the kind who has money to burn. I’m not sure if my logic was flawless, but it sounded good and made me feel better.

As he pulled into a rest area and parked his vehicle, he told me to hop into the sleeper and get undressed, which he explained meant taking off all of my clothes. He said he liked to get a full show beforehand, because it helped him get it up. He left the engine running, as he crawled back into the sleeper with me and pulled the curtain closed, which shut us completely off from the driving portion of the cab. He had already turned the light on in the sleeper, so everything was clearly visible.

“Damn, boy, you have sure got a real purdy body there,” he observed. “Yep, and just as I suspected, you’re probably a shade bigger in the dick department, too.”

That made me relax even more, since I’d never considered myself big, especially when compared to the other guys I’d seen in the showers at school. In fact, I’d say that I was only average, so if he’s smaller than that, then it shouldn’t be bad, as long as it’s not too thick.

He had been taking his clothes off as I was thinking about this and already had his shirt and trousers removed. He only had on a graying pair of briefs and his socks, so I studied the bulge in his shorts and it appeared as if he’d been telling the truth about the size of his tool. As he slid his jockeys down, out popped a slender, uncircumcised cock, maybe a little over 5” [12.5 cm] in length. If the length reassured me, then seeing the thickness helped to put me completely at ease. I guess if I had to pick a penis for my first ass fucking, then this probably would have been one of the ones I’d have chosen. Totally naked, he moved down beside me and started rubbing his hands all over my body.

“Shit, boy, you’re one fine looking specimen, if you don’t mind my saying so,” he commented, while taking a good look at my body.

“Thank you, sir. I consider that a fine compliment,” I answered with more self-assuredness than I would have ever expected from me.

“Well, it was meant as a compliment, so that’s how you should take it,” he responded and then paused for a few seconds. “Son, if you let me suck your dick too, then I’ll give you an extra $10.00 in cash.”

“Ok. That will be fine,” I agreed. “Enjoy yourself.”

He didn’t hesitate and bent over and started nibbling on my boyhood. Damn, my second blowjob in just a few hours. Yeah, I just might have discovered an easy way to survive for a while. The old guy was busy munching and licking everything from my navel on down to mid-thigh, since he seemed to have a taste for tender, white meat, but I’d have to wait to see if he also liked the darker meat of the drumstick. I hadn’t been paying attention to what he’d been doing, when I suddenly realized he’d swallowed my rod in one gulp. This caused me to gasp and then I heard him chuckle softly to himself. He wasn’t quite as good as the first guy, so I ended up lifting my hips up and down, as I face fucked him to get it over with. His mouth did serve its purpose though, so before long I reached my climax.

“Oh, yeah. Take it all, you dirty old man,” I urged, as I thrust my hips faster. “I’m going to shoot and I want you to swallow all of my boy cream. Drink it all up. Here… here it… cuuums. Ohhh yeah. Ughhh.”

I rammed my meat as far into his mouth as it would go and shot another hot load, this time against the back of my new partner’s throat. I could feel it every time he swallowed, because my dick was in so far, and he didn’t let even the tiniest drop escape his lips. Once he had completely drained me, he let my cock slip from his mouth and sat up, while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Real sweet cum you’ve got there, boy,” he offered. “Almost like licking honey off of a bear cub’s paw and good to the last drop.”

After resting and savoring the flavor of my deposit for a brief time, he leaned over my head and reached into the corner of the compartment to get something. He then sat back and showed me the tube he held in his hand.

“Now relax, son, and just do what old Frank tells you,” he urged. “I’m going to put some of this KY jelly on my fingers and then I’m going to use them to stretch out that tight hole of yours. I’ll do it slowly, so it won’t hurt. After I grease you up, I’ll slobber some of this stuff on my pecker, so it’ll slide in real nice. When I go to put it into you though, I want you to relax, and even though I’m not sure you’ll need to, you should also push down like you’re taking a crap. Just don’t do it so hard that you shit all over my bedding, but just enough to open up your chute as much as you can. Do you understand what I just told yuh?”

I nodded my head in confirmation and Frank went about his business. He then placed his first finger at the muscular ring that controlled the opening and pressed against it, but my anus didn’t want to cooperate. When I realized what was happening, I pushed down with my ass muscles like he’d said and his finger slipped right in. I had never had anything up my rectum before tonight, but this didn’t feel bad at all, at least compared to the first guy earlier. He had had just rammed his finger up there and forced his way in, and even though it felt good once it was in me, Frank was going very slowly and making sure I felt as little discomfort as possible. I appreciated his gentleness and deep concern, as he slipped a second finger into my virgin hole and started twisting them around and bending the first couple of knuckles inside me. When he did that, he hit the same spot in my ass that the first guy had also touched and I immediately felt the sparks flying, which caused me to jerk wildly about. Frank giggled in response.

“That’s your prostate, son, and it feels real good when it gets stroked, don’t it?” he wanted to know. “My old dick should be stroking it a lot while I’m fucking you and that adds to the pleasure for most men. You’ll learn to love that little button more and more each time you have sex.”

When he finished telling me this, he inserted a third finger and started working the triumvirate around in my tunnel. I was getting really excited now and enjoying the sensations more and more, which caused Frank to giggle even more, as I squirmed beneath his touch.

“I told you that you were going to like it, son,” he chortled. “I’ve got you loosened up enough, probably more than you need to be loosened up for old Frank here, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t hurt you when I was fucking you. I hope you’re ready, kid, cuz I’m gonna give you the ride of your young life. Old Frank might not have a big weapon, but he sure knows how to use it. It’s kind of like they say, kid. ‘It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.’ This old dog still has his teeth and knows how to use them, so to speak.”

I got a kick out of the way he was putting things and how he kept trying to make me feel better. I think I was beginning to like him a little more every minute we spent together. Once he had me loose, he slipped a condom over his dick, added some lube to it and then moved into position.

“Ok, son. Pull your knees up to your chest and give old Frank a good look at that pucker,” he told me and I did as he requested. “That’s right. That’s what you need to do. Now remember, as I start to enter, you push down a little, like you’re taking a dump in the woods.”

Again, I chuckled at his phraseology, until I felt his dickhead touch my rosebud. When that happened, I started pushing down with my anal muscles to make it easier for him to enter me. Once he’d got past the guardian to my sacred channel, he slid in easily and I soon felt the hairs of his legs tickle my sensitive ass. He told me I had done just fine and asked if I needed a minute before he started. I quickly told him that wouldn’t be necessary and he began his partial withdrawal, followed by a quick thrust back into my ass. Once he got into a rhythm, Frank wrapped his arms around me and began to rub my back.

“Christ, son, what the fuck happened to you?” he asked in a shocked voice, once he’d felt the scars and welts that still covered my body.

When I realized what he was referring to, the tears started to well up in my eyes. Even though I had escaped my father, I still bore the reminder of what he’d done to me. As the rising moisture started to cascade down my cheeks, I answered him.

“My dad’s a drunk and used to whip me whenever he got shit-faced,” I explained.

“Damn, boy. That’s some pretty mean shit back there,” he acknowledged. “Is that the hell you’re running away from?” I merely nodded my head in response. “Well, I guess old Frank don’t blame you then. If it had been me, I’d most likely have killed the bastard.”

“I did beat and kick the crap out of him before I left,” I admitted, proudly. “He was bruised and bloody when I took off, and I even spit on him after I was done, to show how much I hated him.”

“Good for you, boy,” Frank enthused. “He’s lucky he got off that easy.”

His words made me feel much better about the confrontation with my dad. After we finished our conversation, Frank got back to business and maintained a nice, steady rhythm. I purred as his penis brushed against the responsive organ that lay just inside my entranceway, at the base of my penis, and I was really surprised by the lack of pain and the overwhelming gratification I was feeling from this sexual act. I had been very worried about doing this and praying it wouldn’t hurt, but I never expected to get this much enjoyment from it.

Frank began to rock in and out of me faster and faster, so I knew he would be blowing his load soon. He had placed his hand on my cock, which was once again rigid and ready to party, so he pumped it at the same tempo he was working my butt. He was also panting hard and very loudly, so I started to worry he was going to have a heart attack in his final throws of sexual bliss and then die on top me. Wouldn’t that be fun to try to explain away to a State Police Officer when he came to investigate?

‘No sir, I didn’t kill him,’ I would try to explain. ‘He just had a heart attack while he was fucking my ass. He was having such a good time that he was actually cumming and going at the same moment.’

Yes, it did sound comical, but I was certain any situation like that wouldn’t be very humorous.

“Oh, God, son. You’re so damn tight and so fucking good,” Frank hissed, bringing me back to the present. “Man, I’ve never felt such a tight boy cunt before.”

Judging from that comment, I was obviously not the first minor he’d fucked, but I certainly got the feeling he was really enjoying himself, even if I was inexperienced. Of course, I realized I was the master of understatement, but I was also new to this game and that was how I saw it. Even though this was my first time, it didn’t seem to lessen the pleasure Frank was receiving from doing it. He was pumping harder now, like a piston in a sports car as the tachometer approached the red line, so I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Oh, fuck, kid. Here it comes,” he wheezed. “I’m going to fill the old condom up with my baby-making sperm. Ohhh yesss. Arrrgh.”

His cock throbbed and expanded, just before I felt his hot blasts of his man fluids fill the tip of the latex tube buried deep inside the inner reaches of my love tunnel. A few seconds later, my own penis exploded in his hand and my jizz shot up into the air and landed all over me, Frank’s arm and hand, and some of the bedding. He collapsed backward after we had both orgasmed and let gravity pull his cock from my butt. There was a strange slurping sound as his penis made its exit and almost sounded like a wet fart. If I wasn’t so exhausted, I might have started to laugh at the strange noise.

When he’d recovered, Frank tossed me a rag to clean the spunk off my body and whatever else it was covering. Then, we both dressed and got ready to leave the truck. Since this was just a rest area, we only went inside and used the toilet, before he bought me a drink from a vending machine and then we got back into the truck. When he started the engine again, I asked him a question.

“I thought you were going to sleep here for a while,” I pointed out, confused.

“Pokin’ your backside woke me up, son, so we’ll go a little farther and stop to eat first, before I take my nap,” he replied. “You got old Frank’s juices flowin’ again, so I’m gonna take advantage of it.”

I thought this was an interesting outcome of having sex, but whatever worked for him. After a couple more hours on the road, Frank started to look for a place to eat and we ended up stopping at a Waffle House. Before we went inside, however, Frank had something he wanted to tell me first.

“Listen up, kid,” he began, and he looked serious. “If anybody in there asks what you’re doing riding with me, you just tell them you’re my grandson and I’m bringing you down to visit your sick grandmother at the other end of line. If you let them think you had sex with me, then some of them will probably want a piece of your ass too, while some of the others would probably call the cops on us. I’m afraid the others wanting to have sex with you wouldn’t be quite as gentle with you as I was, since I’m sure some of them are packin’ some really big equipment. Shit, I’ve happened to glance over at guys like that in the men’s room when I was taking a leak and what they’re hidin’ in their pants would rip you completely apart. You might even bleed to death before they finished.”

I thanked Frank for his warning and for making sure my first time had been so pleasant. He said it had been his pleasure and then took a ten-dollar bill out of his wallet and handed it to me.

“Here’s what I promised you, now let’s go inside and get a quick bite to eat.”

We went inside, had our meal and then came back to the sleeper for some actual sleep. I curled up on my side and Frank cuddled up against my back and draped his arm over my chest. Here, a total stranger was showing me more affection on our first day together than my father had shown for me over the course of my entire life. How could you account for that?

When his travel alarm went off a few hours later, he left me there and got back into his seat to drive. I continued to sleep with the gentle rocking of the big rig and the hum of the tires over the highway. It actually turned out to be a sweet lullaby that kept me company until I awoke, which I did with a start. I had actually forgotten where I was at the moment and what had happened at home, but once I looked around and regained my perspective, I moved into the cab and sat on the seat next to my sexual instructor.

“Where are we?” I wanted to know.

“We’ve still got a few hours to go before we reach your destination,” Frank answered, “but it’s just about time to stop and get some breakfast?”

“You don’t have to buy me breakfast,” I objected. “You’ve already done plenty.”

“Hell, son, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth,” he stated with a grin. “I want to buy you breakfast, so are you ready for to eat?”

“Yes, sir, and thank you,” I agreed.

We stopped at a small dinner just off the Interstate and Frank bought me a huge breakfast. I had three pancakes, two eggs, home fries, four pieces of toast and orange juices. I think Frank was afraid that once he’d dropped me off, I might not be eating on a regular basis after that, so he was trying to fill me up so it would last me awhile. Before we got back into his rig, I gave him a hug and thanked him for his kindness. He blushed a little from my public display of affection and even looked around to see who had seen this. Once he realized we didn’t know any of these people and concluded he didn’t give a damn what they thought, he hugged me back.

We rode for quite awhile after that, as I watched the scenery pass by my window. I had never traveled very far away from home, so I enjoyed studying the various areas that we passed through. Much of it didn’t look very different from the area where I grew up, at least until we hit Florida. Suddenly, the area seemed to become very flat and I missed the rolling hills and mountains looming up in the distance. It gave me an unsettling feeling.

When we finally reached the mall that Frank had told me about, he dropped me off and we parted ways. I thanked him, several times for his extreme kindness and generosity before he left, and then he wished me luck. He also gave me his cell phone number, so I could reach him at any time, in case I decided I needed a ride somewhere else. I grabbed my belongings and shed a few tears as I watched him drive off, before I decided to check out the area.

While I was looking around the surrounding neighborhood, I also discovered, there was a park in the area, with a small lake, but it also had lots of bushes that I could use to keep hidden and out of sight. There was a small, brick storage shed that had full, thick hedges running around it on three sides, so I decided to hide my dark green duffel bag on the backside of the building, in the bushes. After looking around some more, I determined I would also sleep there for the time being. There was a slight overhang on the roof, which would help protect me a little when it rained, and I doubted many people ever walked past the back of the building anyway. Part of the reason was due to the fact that there was only about a lawnmower’s width between the hedge and the chain link fence, so until I found someplace better, this would be my new home. There was even a restroom just a short distance away from the shed, so I would be able to make use of that too.

Since my temporary arrangement had been figured out, I made a beeline for the mall, to see what I would find there. Frank had been correct and the mall was a huge. There was everything in there that I might need, except for a shower and laundry. I then used my time to go around the mall and explore, as I attempted to discover as many interesting things as I could about this new location. My recent exploration told me this was a fairly affluent community, so I was sure the mall would work out quite well as my base of operation to peddle my wares, as you might say. I kept looking for the security cams, as well as various benches were I could observe the traffic and be seen by the shoppers, yet stay off the mall cops’ radar. When it was time to look for customers, I would also stroll around outside, near the main entrance to the mall and the theater entrance, but I’d do that primarily in the evening.

To make sure I knew everything about this place, I also walked completely around the exterior of the mall, as I scouted out every exit and looked for any potential hiding places as well. These would be areas I could take a prospective client for a little action without being spotted by security. After I got a slight feel for the lay of the land, I went back inside and located where each of the rest rooms were, including the ones located in some of the larger stores, and made mental notes about which ones had the least traffic. I also scoped out the most private and isolated stalls at each location, but I also made mental notes as to which ones I might be able to hide in overnight, if the weather got really bad. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do this very often, because there would be too great a chance of getting caught, but there would be occasions when I might need a nice, dry sanctuary the evening.

Once I’d taken care of those things, I parked myself on a bench in an obscure spot against the wall, so I could study the various shoppers, without bringing too much attention to myself. I had already become aware there were quite a few upscale stores in the mall that would attract a wealthier clientele. This meant the more financially secure the people were, the greater the chance that I could make enough money to survive on by strutting my stuff. I also wanted to check out the age range of the shoppers as well, because I was hoping I might be able to attract guys nearer to my own age, and not just really old men. Hopefully, the younger guys would also be attractive, so I wouldn’t feel so disgusted by what I was going to be doing.

I sat on that bench until closing time, while only occasionally taking a toilet or meal break. I skipped lunch, because I’d eaten such a large breakfast, and then ate dinner at an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. Unfortunately for them, they lost money on that meal. Hehehe. After that, I went back to my observation post and started to scan the crowd once more, but this time I noticed a considerable change in who passed by. When I first arrived at the mall, it was filled with senior citizens and young mothers and their small children, along with the employees from the various outlets. Occasionally, I would see a few others mixed in with them that didn’t fall into any of those groups, but it was rare. By three o’clock though, the mall had started to fill with students, both college and high school, but after dinner I started to notice a lot of business people too.

Scanning the various individuals that roamed around the interior of the mall, there was definitely a lot of money represented by the diverse crowd. For that reason, I felt I might possibly be able to score with some of the older teenagers as well, since their parents probably gave them plenty of spending money, along with the younger businessmen I’d seen in here. A great many of them were also very attractive, so my hopes were high. Now, I just had to plan my strategy to attract the right type of individual to utilize my services.

When the mall closed, I walked back to my new abode and got ready to settle in for the evening. First, I took out the two small blankets from my duffel bag and placed one on the ground to lie on, while using the other to cover myself. I then used the duffle bag as a pillow, after I gave it a few healthy whacks to slim it down a bit, so the angle on my neck wouldn’t be too severe.

I was lying between the hedge and back wall of the building as I got comfortable, at least as comfortable as I could get under the circumstances. Before I fell asleep gazing up at the wonderfully clear nighttime sky, I thanked God for providing me with a fairly warm and dry evening. I also quickly reviewed the items of clothing I’d brought with me and mentally prepared for how I was going to dress for work the following day.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just working my way through this story now. Have to say, your characterisation is pretty peak - even some of the minor characters are really well thought out. Especially Frank. Pretty easy to be emotionally invested in the main character, given his circumstances, but also the matter-of-fact attitude that he develops was something I particularly appreciated. It's all to easy to travel the road of self-pity and melodrama when writing characters who've had to deal with childhood trauma, which is something you avoided pretty successfully I reckon :-)

Look forward to reading the next few chapters, and I'll let you know what I think of the overall story when I get to the end.

Link to comment
On 07/05/2014 11:15 AM, Damian James said:
Just working my way through this story now. Have to say, your characterisation is pretty peak - even some of the minor characters are really well thought out. Especially Frank. Pretty easy to be emotionally invested in the main character, given his circumstances, but also the matter-of-fact attitude that he develops was something I particularly appreciated. It's all to easy to travel the road of self-pity and melodrama when writing characters who've had to deal with childhood trauma, which is something you avoided pretty successfully I reckon :-)

Look forward to reading the next few chapters, and I'll let you know what I think of the overall story when I get to the end.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the character development. Can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of the story.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..