Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,997 Words
  • 3,158 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation - 24. A Currie Christmas

Once we’d opened the presents, Danny and Brandon volunteered to help me fix breakfast for everyone, since Jake wasn’t here to give me a hand. Not only did they make everyone’s eggs to order, but they also fixed enough bacon and sausage to meet the demand, along with a lot of toast. Of course, there was plenty of juice, milk and coffee to go around too.

It seemed really strange being in bed without Jake last night, but I knew he was probably enjoying his time with Shannon and Nick. Although I missed having him to cuddle with, I realized he’d be back late tomorrow evening, so it wasn’t as if he would be gone for a long time.

Once everyone had been fed, we cleaned up the dishes and got the house ready for the extended family to arrive. Danny and Brandon were also helping me fix Christmas Dinner and we prepared two huge turkeys again, along with an enormous ham to feed everyone. We also prepared an assortment of side dishes and our guests were also bringing along some others, as well as a few desserts. I’m certain we’ll have more than enough to go around.

The extended family began to arrive around noon and the meal was planned for 2:00. Once everyone was here, we exchanged gifts with them and then listened as Elliot played a few Christmas Carols for us, as we waited for the final items to finish cooking. It was a very enjoyable and relaxing time.

Since they had done so much to help prepare the food, I gave Danny and Brandon the honor of carving the turkeys, while I sliced up the ham. The ladies were busy shuttling the other dishes to the tables for us and then we called everyone in to sit down.

After we said grace, Steve looked over at the adjoining table and spoke.

“Elliot, do you still like being part of this nut house or are you looking to escape?” he teased.

“Oh, no, I love it here and the holidays have been a whole lot of fun,” he replied. “I’ve never spent Christmas with so many people before and I’m really enjoying it. I feel right at home.”

I think that more than answered Steve’s question and served as another Christmas present for Danny, Brandon and me. It was rewarding and extremely satisfying to know that Elliot now felt as if he belonged and was happy being with us.

Dinner was enjoyable, and I’m not merely talking about the food. Even though that was good and we had plenty of it, we also had a good time chatting with each other. The lively banter and light-hearted ribbing kept everyone on his toes, but we all enjoyed it as well.

Once dinner was over, the dishes were cleared and the leftovers were put away. Mark then asked if he could have our attention.

“I didn’t want to say anything about this until I’d had a chance to tell my mother first,” he began, “and I did that earlier. Now, I want to tell the rest of you that Amy and I have decided to get married. We’re planning the wedding for next summer. It will be held where her folks live, but we’d love for all of you to be there to celebrate with us.”

“Congratulations,” I told him, “and next summer looks as if it’s going to be busy for us. I don’t know if you’re aware of it, but Duck is planning to get married in May and Dustin in June.”

“I knew about Duck, but I didn’t know Dustin was getting married too,” Mark acknowledged. “I guess it will work out then, because Amy wants to get married in July.”

“Well, I think we’ll all be there, if we’re invited,” Steve added, after adding his congratulations.

“You’ll be invited for sure,” Mark confirmed. “I’ve given Amy all your names and addresses, because she’s taking care of sending out the invitations. I’m glad you’ll be coming, because that way Mom can ride with one of you and I won’t have to worry about her driving.”

Susan wasn’t really a bad driver, but I knew Mark was worried because it would be a long drive, to get out to Amy’s parents’ place on Long Island. I’m sure she’ll have her choice of vehicles to ride in, because a whole bunch of us will be going.

After Mark’s announcement, the younger members of the family went off to enjoy their presents. Elliot, Jesse, Jordan and Nicky went to the family room, so they could try out the new games on the Wii. Some of the others were in there too, waiting to challenge the winners.

The rest of us either continued to sit around the table and chat or moved to the living room, so we could watch some of the holiday festivities on the tube. During this time, Dion and Trey left to take Joshie down to his maternal grandparents’ house. He was going there to get gifts from his mother and grandparents and then spend some time with them, before they returned home.

When a few hours had passed since we’d eaten, I called everyone back to the dining room for an evening snack and some dessert. Since most of us were still pretty stuffed from the earlier meal, we only needed a little more food to tide us over, along with the dessert to satisfy our sweet tooth.

Shortly after we finished, we relaxed a little longer and then some of the extended family began to leave. Once they departed, the little ones set about playing with their toys again, while the older ones listened to their music and did a few other things. During this same time, I noticed many of the couples were trying to spend a few minutes of quality time with each other, before the younger ones interrupted them.

Since everyone else was busy, I began to feel a little lonely, especially since the extended family was no longer here to distract me. It was difficult for me to be without Jake on such a festive day, but I was trying not to let it ruin my mood completely. Jesse, Elliot, Jordan and Nicky must have noticed my depressed state and then started to feel badly for me, because before long they came out to speak with me.

“Will you come with us to the family room,” Jesse asked. “The movie ‘A Christmas Story’ is on and we want you to watch it with us.”

“Yeah, Papa,” Nicky and Jordan agreed. “Come join us. It will be fun.”

“Please. We want to know what the big deal was about with BB-guns,” Elliot added.

How could I refuse such a lovely invitation?

I watched the movie with the boys and actually enjoyed my time with them. They had me sit on the sofa, with Elliot and Jesse sitting on one side of me, and Jordan and Nicky on the other. The four of them asked me many questions during the movie, especially about BB-guns, which today are basically a thing of the past. When the movie ended, they thanked me and each gave me a hug, before they went to their rooms for the night. When they did, I also went to mine.

Once they were upstairs, Jesse, Jordan and Nicky quickly took off their clothes, but Elliot was a bit slower to react. My grandsons noticed that he seemed to be a little shy and slightly reluctant to join them. They weren’t certain if he was like this with everyone or just with guys he’d only known a short time. However, the boys weren’t about to leave him out and quickly convinced him it would be fun. After seeing the other boys’ bodies, Elliot began to get aroused. This eventually led him to shed his inhibitions, along with his clothing, and join in the fun.

Nicky quickly stated that he wanted to be with Elliot, since they were the same age, so Jordan and Jesse paired up. Once this had been worked out, Jordan, Nicky and Jesse suggested they were up for sucking each other off. After some more coaxing, they got Elliot to agree and the four of them got on the bed together. Elliot was sort of amused, because he now had another penis to play with. However, since all four of them were cut, there was nothing out of the ordinary to experience. It also didn’t take long for them to get each other off, except for Jesse, so Jordan didn’t finish until several minutes after the other pair was done. Elliot and Nicky didn’t mind though and enjoyed cuddling with each other while they watched the action, but after Jesse climaxed, they split up and headed off to shower, before going to bed.

Since the day after Christmas was a Sunday, we all started off the day by attending church together, before going out for brunch. Once we returned to the house, most of the family began to pack up their belongings, so they could return to their homes. Many of them had to work on Monday, so they had to leave today. We bid them, and my younger grandchildren, a fond farewell and helped them load their luggage into the cars they were driving. We gave them all one final hug and kiss, and then saw them on their way. We’d had a great time together, so it was pretty tough to see them go.

The O’Haras got a little emotional as they were saying good-bye to Elliot. They had really connected with him and developed some deep feelings, so they promised Elliot they’d come back to see him at Easter. I hoped all of these flights from Texas to Pennsylvania weren’t putting a crimp in their budget. I figured they were probably doing well and could handle it, but I also knew they wouldn’t be making all of these trips if they hadn’t fallen in love with their new grandson. It was a very nice thing to see and gave everyone involved, even remotely, a very warm, fuzzy feeling.

Not everyone was leaving, however. Sammy and Graham were able to stay a little longer, because they were both teachers and on vacation, and Little Ricky and Andrew were able to stay, because they were on vacation from college. To my surprise and delight, Jordan and Nicky had talked their parents into letting them stay until after New Year’s. I would drive them as far as Michael’s house and then Michael would take Nicky the rest of the way, since he was going to be traveling near Nicky’s home, on business. We lucked out and this worked out to our advantage.

Ricky was among the last to go home today, but before this happened, he came rushing downstairs in a fit, swearing and complaining.

“Some bastard took my luggage and I can’t leave without it,” he announced. “I don’t know who the cock-sucker is, but as soon as I find out, he’s going to be sorry.”

I tried to get Ricky to chill out by telling him that I’d get the others to help us look for his things. He did calm down a little, but not very much, as we split up and went looking for his missing luggage. It was just a few minutes later, when Nicky cam running back to get me.

“Papa, I think I spotted Uncle Ricky’s suitcase,” he told me. “I think it’s out on the deck around the pool.”

Ricky wasn’t too far away at the time and overheard what Nicky had told me. Immediately, he raced out to the rec room, which was at the back of the house, and looked out the window in the door. As soon as he did, he began to shout.

“That’s it and the things inside better not be ruined because it’s been out in the snow,” he bellowed, before opening the door and rushing out to get it.

He was so mad as he went outside that he slammed the door behind him. This was something he absolutely shouldn’t have done. The vibration from that action caused the snow on the roof to start sliding and eventually buried Ricky beneath it. I saw this happen and hurried outside to make sure he wasn’t hurt. He came out from under the pile of snow sputtering and shouting threats about getting even.

“I thought you might have cooled off after being under the snow,” I quipped, “but I see you’re still hot under the collar.”

Ricky merely gave me an evil glare, as he dragged his body out from under the white slush and then continued out to retrieve his suitcase. When he came back inside, he didn’t even stop to change out of his wet clothes and merely grabbed his jacket and suitcase and stormed out to his car. We all tried to say good-bye to him, but he was in no mood for pleasantries. He jumped into his vehicle, backed out of the driveway and sped down the road, seemingly in a hurry to return home. I hoped his anger wouldn’t cause him further problems, such as an accident, and prayed he might regain his composure, once he got a little farther down the road.

After Ricky had gone, the four boys came into the living room to speak with me. One member of the group was looking a little sheepish, so I was wondering what was going on. I kind of figured they’d been up to something, and it certainly didn’t take long for me to find out what.

“Elliot’s pranks were awesome, weren’t they, Dad?” Jesse asked.

My mouth dropped open and all I could do was to stare at Elliot.

“You were the one responsible for all of that mayhem?” I asked, amazed.

At first, Elliot seemed a little reluctant to confess to his crimes, but finally he owned up to it.

“They were my ideas, but I needed Jesse to help me,” he admitted.

“Where you two in on this too?” I wondered, as I looked at Jordan and Nicky.

“We didn’t know anything about it until this afternoon,” Nicky replied. “They only told us when Elliot asked me to tell you, and Ricky, that his suitcase was out on the pool deck.”

I was blown away by Elliot’s initiative and courage for orchestrating everything against Ricky.

“And you did this because?” I asked.

I figured I already knew the answer to this question, but I wanted to hear what Elliot had to say.

“He made me wear the dog collar on Thanksgiving and I had to get even,” Elliot explained. “They always say payback is a bitch, so I guess he found that out. Sorry about the language.”

“Ricky may not see it that way and I’m not sure you’ll want him to learn that you did this,” I advised him. “If he does, then you’ll have to be ready for him to try to get even for what you did.”

“But he did it to me first,” Elliot countered, looking defiant.

“That may be true, but he only got you once,” I explained, “and you did three things to him.”

“He got me twice,” Elliot countered. “Once with the dog collar and the other when he told me I had to eat off the floor.”

“Well, that last part never actually happened,” I clarified, “although that was certainly what he had planned.”

“Only because you figured it out,” Elliot challenged.

“Still, that would only be two things, to your three,” I offered.

“Well, the first two were to get even and the last one was to teach him a lesson,” Elliot explained.

This caused the other three to giggle. They were thinking that Ricky had indeed learned a chilling lesson, when the snow dampened his spirit.

“Where did you get the idea for all of those pranks,” I wanted to know, since we had never seen anything like them before.

“They were things different guys did to some of the others at my boarding school,” he explained. “Jesse had to help me dig up all of those safety pins and I was glad you had a supply of those huge ones in with your sewing stuff.”

“Even though I kept them in with my sewing supplies,” I clarified, “those large safety pins are used at Halloween. I needed the big, sturdy ones that won’t give way easily, because they are often needed to hold heavy objects together. Sometimes it is large strips of cloth, which we hang as a backdrop or to fasten some of the props together, so they won’t fall apart if the children bumped into or tug on them.”

“I’m just glad you had them,” Elliot confirmed. “Jesse also helped me to find all the Halloween makeup that you guys hadn’t used this past year. Then, he helped me paint Ricky’s face with it.”

“You two were very lucky Ricky didn’t wake up either of those times,” I offered.

“He almost did a couple of times, but then he went back to sleep,” Elliot informed me. “I don’t know what would have happened if he’d caught us in the act!”

“He probably would have wailed on you guys,” I offered, hoping it might deter any future adventures of this nature.

“Well, I’m glad he stayed asleep then. I just wanted to teach him a lesson, not hurt him. I know he’s bigger than me, but I learned all kinds of great stuff for dealing with big guys when I was taking kung fu. I took lessons for almost as long as I’ve been playing the piano, so it would have been fun to see if it all worked the way it’s supposed to,” Elliot chuckled.

I could only wonder how that might have played out.

“Okay, Bruce Lee. You got your revenge, but no beating up your uncles,” I teased.

“I really didn’t think he’d throw such a fit, after all the things Jesse told me he’s done to everyone else,” Elliot continued. “If he gets that upset over a little joke, then he’s going to have a heart attack when something serious happens to him.”

 

This last comment earned him another round of giggles from the other boys.

“Okay, but I just have one final question,” I told him. “How did you get the snow to fall on Ricky when he went out to get his suitcase or was that just a coincidence?”

“That was the whole reason for putting his bag out there,” Elliot acknowledged. “Jesse showed me where the hose was, so last night I took it outside and sprayed a very fine mist of water on the roof. The water sank through the snow and then froze overnight. Since the roof slopes downward, any little vibration would start it sliding on the ice, which Ricky did when he slammed the door.”

“And what if he hadn’t done that?” I asked, wondering if he had a backup plan.

“Oh, Jesse and I were ready to start jumping up and down in here to cause enough vibrations to get him when he tried to come back inside,” Elliot informed me.

I was truly impressed by the degree of planning and ingenuity he’d put into this.

Before the boys took off though, I pulled Jesse aside, so I could speak with him about his probable sexual shenanigans with my grandsons. When I did, he informed me about the things he’d already been doing with Elliot. I didn’t have a problem with it and merely reminded him about no anal with any of them. I was glad he had previously run this by Danny and Brandon and got their approval first.

I also noticed that Jordan and Nicky seemed to be gravitating toward Elliot while they were here. I believed this was happening because Elliot was in the same grade as Nicky and just a year younger than Jordan. I was pleased to see they were hitting it off so well, and thought it was fantastic for Elliot that they had bonded with him so quickly. Now, they’d be able to enjoy the rest of their Christmas break with each other.

Jake showed up a little later and we all had dinner together. I was happy to see him and he was eager to tell us about his trip and the great time he’d had. The boys were just as eager to tell him about the different things that had happened here, especially about what Elliot had done to Ricky.

Jake thought what he did was hilarious, but knowing how Ricky was, he warned Elliot to watch out for him in the future. He told him that if Ricky found out he was responsible, he would likely strike back when Elliot was least prepared for it to happen, so he would need to remain on guard at all times.

I noticed that Elliot seemed a little annoyed that everyone was giving him warnings about Ricky seeking revenge. After thinking about this for a while, I could see his point. Elliot had demonstrated he was more than a match for my blond prankster. After all, Ricky had talked Elliot into wearing the dog collar, so Elliot had responded by torturing Ricky throughout the holiday and eventually ran him out of the house. I can’t wait to see what happens next, but I’ll be sure to call a truce before we need the National Guard called in.

After we watched a couple of programs on television together, the boys went upstairs. They quickly agreed to exchange blowjobs again, but this time Jordan was going to be with Elliot and Nicky would be with Jesse.

Elliot immediately noticed that Jordan was hung better than Nicky, but he wasn’t as large as Jesse. Jordan’s penis wasn’t as thick as Jesse’s either. Therefore, when Elliot started working on Jordan’s dick, he didn’t have any problem getting it into his mouth and his jaw didn’t immediately begin to ache. In fact, Elliot was able to continue bobbing up and down on his shaft until he brought Jordan off and then Jordan returned the favor.

Over the course of being with this group, Elliot was getting a kick out of being able to compare the different penises he’d been able to play with. It wasn’t just about their size and thickness either. The heads of their dicks were also slightly different in size and shape, plus the taste of the juices varied slightly. Elliot wasn’t sure what caused this, but maybe it had a little to do with what they ate or was tied to their body chemistry. Whatever caused these differences, Elliot was having a good time comparing and contrasting them, as he judged one against the others.

Now that they’d all had a chance to get off, they showered and then went to bed. As they drifted off, each of their minds was eagerly trying to figure out what they might dream up to do the next day. There was a whole world of possibilities and a selection of different partners they could have fun with.

Elliot slept with Jordan that night and eagerly cuddled with him. He didn’t do this, however, until after Jordan had fallen asleep, since he wasn’t sure how Jordan might react. Elliot had come to enjoy cuddling with the person he was sleeping with and he wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity. In the end, each of the boys had a very restful sleep, filled with wonderful dreams.

When Jordan woke the next morning and discovered Elliot’s arms wrapped around him, he didn’t mind. Of course, he thought Elliot had done this subconsciously in his sleep, but even if he hadn’t, it didn’t bother Jordan. Well, at least as long as his friends back home didn’t find out he’d woken up in another boy’s arms.

Copyright ©2011 by billwstories
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yet another great chapter, I especially love that this chapter was basically about nothing other than family. I did wonder where Sammy and Andrews grandparents are and how they are doing.

 

Also, I'm really starting to worry about Ricky, I loved that character since the first time he was brought to the hotel and his letter to Josh from Australia was a heart warming and heartfelt love letter to his dad, it worries me that something is going on in his life that he hasn't talked with his family about. Has he lost his job, his girlfriend or is he falling in love with a male colleague and confused. I'll look forward to future chapters so I can get my answers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/11/2011 10:26 AM, flashpoint2008 said:
Yet another great chapter, I especially love that this chapter was basically about nothing other than family. I did wonder where Sammy and Andrews grandparents are and how they are doing.

 

Also, I'm really starting to worry about Ricky, I loved that character since the first time he was brought to the hotel and his letter to Josh from Australia was a heart warming and heartfelt love letter to his dad, it worries me that something is going on in his life that he hasn't talked with his family about. Has he lost his job, his girlfriend or is he falling in love with a male colleague and confused. I'll look forward to future chapters so I can get my answers.

Flash, don't give up on Ricky yet. You will soon see why he reacted this way. As far as the grandparents, they passed away during the gap between the two books. I guess I might have forgotten to mention that, since they were only minor characters, but it will eventually come up in the story.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..