Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,743 Words
  • 4,088 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation - 5. More Time Together

A short time later, we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant that Carlos managed. As we were climbing out of the vehicles, three familiar faces appeared out of the doorway and raced in our direction. It was Carlos, his mother and Ricky. Ricky had told me to let him know when we’d be there, because he wanted to join us too.

“Papi!” Carlos screamed, as he raced in our direction and then wrapped me in a tremendous hug. “Welcome to the Hacienda Mexicali. My mother and I are so happy to see you all again.” After saying this, he then raced around and greeted the others.

“Senor Currie, come,” Senora Garcia told me. “We have prepared some very special dishes for you to enjoy.”

Carlos’ mother then took my hand and led me inside. Just before we entered, I felt another arm drape across my shoulder. I turned and looked to see who was there and was only mildly surprised to discover it was Ricky.

“So how does it feel to be back with your favorite son?” he asked, in his typical impish manner.

“It’s great to be with Carlos again,” I replied, knowing that would push Ricky’s buttons.

“Dad, can’t you just admit that I’m your favorite,” Ricky whined. I merely smiled and winked at him, as we passed through the doorway.

I’m not sure if this was typical of the offerings at the restaurant, but everything we had was simply delicious. Carlos had brought out a vast selection of items, which we all got to choose from and sample, so we were stuffed by the time we were done. We stayed for another hour after we finished eating, so we could chat with Carlos and his mother and fill them in about what we had done. It was really great to see the two of them again and we enjoyed our visit, although it was much too short.

After paying the bill and thanking them for their hospitality, we said good-bye to Carlos, Senora Garcia and Ricky, before hopping back into the vehicles and hitting the road again. It wouldn’t take very long before we reached the motel where we would spend the next couple of evenings. I felt it would be best for us all to get a place near our next site, so we could get a good night’s sleep. I wanted them to be fresh the next day, so they could fully enjoy our next stop.

Along the way, the kids had a lot more questions and comments about the things we’d seen earlier. I, and the other adults, happily discussed those topics with them and we were surprised that our conversation got so involved. I thought it was amazing that watching a television program, followed by a visit to the actual site, could spur so much interest and excitement.

When we arrived at the motel, Jordan and Nicky announced that they wanted to share a room with Jesse and Andrew and their parents didn’t seem to have a problem with them doing this. I think this made Little Ricky feel left out, but he realized they didn’t get this opportunity often, so he agreed to stay with Jake and me, so the others could have their time alone.

Once that was decided, it was agreed that Joshie and Lucas would spend the evening with Trey and Dion and then both boys would stay with Tim and Elizabeth the following evening. This way, each set of parents would get a night alone. A similar arrangement was made with Megan and Kylie, which meant they’d be spending tonight with Michael and Andrea. They’d spend the following evening with Marie and Adrian, thus giving each of those couples some time alone too.

Once everyone had turned in, I understand things began to get interesting in the boys’ room. Seeing I still think of Jordan and Nicky as little boys, I guess I had overlooked giving any special instructions to Jesse and Andrew. However, I trusted them to do what is right.

Once they were alone, Andrew and Jesse stripped down quickly, so they could take a shower.

“Don’t you two get embarrassed running around naked in front of other people?” Nicky asked them.

“No! Why should we?” Andrew answered. “We’re all guys and have the same equipment.”

“I guess, but don’t you feel strange doing it?” Nicky followed.

“Not at all,” Andrew told him. “We’ve done it at home ever since I can remember.”

“I remember Nicky and I caught you guys doing it before, when we used to stay with Papa, but you only did it when our parents weren’t there,” Jordan commented.

“We do it all the time, unless we have visitors,” Andrew explained.

“But you did it when we were there,” Jordan countered.

“Yes, sometimes we forgot, but only when it was just the two of you with us. You guys were cool whenever it happened, so we just did what we normally would.”

“Yeah, we didn’t mind,” Jordan responded. “In fact, it kind of gave us something to look forward to, because it showed us we’d get bigger when we got older too, like you guys.”

“So you have never been naked in front of other guys before?” Jesse pressed.

“I have, when I played sports and took showers afterward, but I would never feel comfortable just staying naked after I got cleaned up,” Jordan responded.

“Yeah, it’s been pretty much the same for me,” Nicky added, in support.

“Well, it’s a shame you aren’t more comfortable with your bodies,” Jesse countered.

“I’m comfortable with my body,” Jordan responded. “It’s just that I don’t like parading around naked.”

“That’s too bad,” Jesse noted.

“You don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to,” Nicky began, “but umm, I was kind of wondering, if you guys have… umm… ever fooled around together?”

His question momentarily surprised the older pair, so Andrew looked at Jesse, to see if he could tell how much he thought they should tell them. Since there was a slight hesitation, Nicky decided to explain why he was asking such a personal question.

“I know some of our uncles are gay and mess around with other guys, but I just wondered if the rest of you have done things like that too,” Nicky clarified.

“Yes, Andrew and I have had some fun together, even though neither of us is gay,” Jesse answered.

“If you’re not gay, then why did you do things with another boy?” Nicky wondered.

“Just to have a little fun and because it feels good,” Jesse told him. “A lot of guys mess around with other guys, but it doesn’t make them gay. It’s just a way to relieve some tension when no other option is available, except for taking care of yourself.”

“You guys jack off, don’t you?” Andrew followed, which caused the younger boys to blush. Jordan and Nicky looked at each other, giggled a little and then nodded, sheepishly.

“Well, then you know it feels good when you do it, but it feels even better when you have a partner,” Jesse informed them.

Suddenly, Jordan and Nicky began whispering in each other’s ear. When they stopped, Jordan asked a question.

“Um, this might sound kind of strange,” he began, while looking at Andrew and Jesse, “but Nicky and I want to know if you’d… you know… maybe show us what you’re talking about.”

“You mean show you what it’s like to mess around with another guy?” Jesse followed, and both boys nodded, enthusiastically.

“Even though there would be nothing wrong with it,” Andrew responded, “I have a feeling we shouldn’t do it, at least not tonight.”

“Why? If it’s not wrong, then why shouldn’t we do it?” Jordan wanted to know.

“It’s not wrong for you to do it, it’s just that you’re younger than Jesse and me and we don’t want to cause any problems,” Andrew told him. “Your parents got really upset when they found out Dad and Pop were together and I’m not sure what they’d do if they found out we did anything like that with you.”

“They’ll never find out about it, so they won’t do anything,” Jordan reasoned.

“Yeah, it’s not like we’re going to tell them and we don’t have to worry about them barging in and catching us, since the door is locked and they don’t have a key,” Nicky added.

“I think I should just clear this with Dad first, before we do anything like that with you,” Andrew explained.

“You mean you want to ask Papa if we can do this?” Jordan nearly screamed. “Won’t he get upset too?”

“No, not at all,” Jesse responded. “He’ll just let us know if he thinks it’s all right for us to do it with you. He already knows what we’ve done with each other and didn’t have a problem with it, but he did insist we wait until we were older before he let us do certain things. You two are older than we were the first time, so I think he’ll be okay with it, but we still need to check with him first.”

“I’m not sure Jordan and I want Papa to know about this,” Nicky stated, nervously.

“Then why don’t you just jack each other off,” Andrew suggested.

“You want us to do that here if front of you guys?” Jordan asked, bewildered.

“No! You can do it while we’re in the shower,” Andrew offered. “We’ll ask if it’s okay before we come back into the room, so you don’t have to worry about us seeing you, if you don’t want.”

The younger pair looked at each other and then nodded, which let Andrew and Jesse know it was time for them to leave. Once the older pair disappeared into the bathroom, the younger boys began to shed their clothing. They were a little nervous and slightly reticent about doing this at first, but eventually managed to get naked. Then, they took a few more seconds to shyly gawk at each other’s body, as the mentally assessed how they compared.

Once they began to feel that they adequately matched up with their counterpart, they were still a little hesitant about touching each other’s boyhood. After exchanging a few questioning looks between them, they eventually began to loosen up and tentatively reached out and brushed their fingers against the other’s flaccid penis. It took a little longer for them to be comfortable enough to actually grasp it, but once they did, they began to realize it wasn’t much different than holding their own penis. Slowly, they started to feel more comfortable about trying this.

It still took a couple more minutes before they were ready to jerk each other off and then they had to figure out how they wanted to do it. After a few awkward attempts, they ended up deciding to do this one at a time, instead of simultaneously. This was mainly due to the fact that they couldn’t figure out how to do it successfully at the same time. In their initial attempts, they constantly got their arms tangled up and kept bumping into each other, which threw off their rhythm. Eventually, they got frustrated and decided to do it one at a time.

Being older, Jordan let Nicky do it to him first. Since he was a little more developed than his cousin, Nicky found it fascinating to handle a larger dick. He stroked Jordan with a great deal of enthusiasm, and being as young as he was, it didn’t take Jordan long before he erupted all over himself. Once he had recuperated, they quickly switched places and Jordan brought Nicky to an equally mind-blowing climax a few minutes later.

Since the pair had completed what they were doing before Jesse and Andrew finished their shower and called out to them, they rapidly agreed the other pair could rejoin them. As Jesse and Andrew strode into the room, Jordan and Nicky didn’t seem embarrassed that they were still lying naked on the bed. Neither did they seem concerned that the other pair could see their cum covered chests and bellies.

“It looks like you two worked things out,” Jesse teased, eyeing them closely.

“Yes, and you were right,” Jordan answered. “It does feel better with a partner.”

“But it doesn’t mean you have to start doing this with a bunch of other people,” Jesse warned. “You have to be very careful about whom you do things like this with and you’ve got to make sure you have a safe place, where you won’t get caught.”

“We know. We aren’t dumb,” Nicky stated, defiantly.

“I wasn’t saying you were, but you need to make sure you don’t get caught,” Jesse confirmed. “If the wrong people find out about it, they can make your lives miserable.”

Jordan and Nicky nodded their understanding and then got up and headed into the bathroom to shower together. When they came out, they remained naked and decided it might even be fun to sleep that way. Before long, each pair crawled into their bed and settled in for the evening, satisfied with how things had gone.

The next morning, after I got my wake up call and then called each of the other rooms to make sure the others were up, Andrew came over to speak to me. He wanted to briefly explain what had happened the previous day, before he woke the younger pair up. After assuring me it was their idea and that he had given them the appropriate warnings about being careful and not getting caught, we discussed what might be appropriate from that point on. Andrew then went back to his room and roused the others, so they could get ready to leave.

Since we were still in Philadelphia, we decided to do something fun for the younger ones today. They had been very good about not making much of a fuss the day before, so this was going to be their reward. We were going to spend the day at the Philadelphia Zoo, which happens to be the oldest zoo in America. It received its charter in 1859, but due to the Civil War it didn’t open to the public until 1874.

We arrived at the park early, because I’d read some online reviews that suggested the parking lots fill up quickly. We then went off to spend the day viewing all of the exhibits and enjoying the various rides with the younger kids. To do this, we ended up splitting into two groups, because the older boys weren’t interested in spending time on the kiddie rides.

After talking it over briefly, I agreed to allow Robert to go with Little Ricky, Andrew, Jesse, Jordan and Nicky, so they could see the park at the own pace. I gave Robert some cash to cover whatever they might need before we met up again and only asked that they stay together and keep in touch. I then urged Robert to call me if they needed anything or wanted to find out where the rest of us were. Having cell phones has certainly made things like this a lot easier.

Once they went off on their own, the rest of us accompanied the younger ones at a more leisurely pace. In between seeing the various animals, we let the kids enjoy the rides. We started out on the Amazon Rainforest Carousel, where they got to choose which re-creation of an exotic animal from the Rainforest they wanted to ride upon.

“Papa, did you see the bird I was on,” Kylie gushed. “It was really pretty, with all the different colors.”

“I rode on one of those too,” Megan confirmed.

“Yes, they are called toucans,” I informed their smiling faces. “They are beautiful, aren’t they?” Each girl nodded.

“I rode on the big cat,” Joshie told me.

“Yes, that’s a Jaguar,” I told him. “It’s the most powerful feline in the Americas, and unlike most cats, it enjoys the water.”

“What was that thing I was on?” Lucas asked, while pointing at the representation of a rather large lizard.

“That’s an iguana,” I answered. “It lives in warmer tropical areas and has also become a popular choice as a pet.”

“I don’t want one for a pet,” Lucas commented. “I’d like a puppy instead.” The rest of us chuckled at his innocent response.

After we left this area, the four little ones rode with their parents on the Swan boats, which effortlessly glided over the small lake. When the boat-ride ended, the kids teased for us to let them ride on the ponies next, which were located just a short way from where we were. Although the ponies didn’t go any faster than a sleepy walk, the children were all acting as if they were some heroic figure riding their noble steeds toward an exotic destination or into a fierce battle.

“I wish I could have a pony or a horse,” Megan mentioned, as we were leaving the area.

“Yes, but we don’t exactly live in an area where you could keep one,” her mother replied, sympathetically. “We’d have to live out in the country before we could do anything like that.”

Megan looked slightly dejected, but quickly joined the other three, as they continued to chat excitedly about their recent pony ride. A short time later, we reached the next location and it was obvious the young ones were about to enjoy another special thrill. We had just arrived at the ‘Birds of Australia’ exhibit.

“Would anyone like to feed the birds?” I asked, as we entered.

All four hands suddenly shot into the air, so I purchased some food for them to share with their avian friends. There was a vast selection of colorful birds and they quickly flew in our direction, when they noticed that the children had treats for them.

“Hold out your finger or arm,” Trey suggested. “The birds will land on it and then you can feed them.”

Kylie and Joshie were the first to actually do this, but soon Megan and Lucas joined in too. It was quite enjoyable to watch, as the feathery animals either landed beside the children or came to rest on the offered perch, until there was a minor accident.

“That bird just pooped on me,” Megan screamed, just before she burst into tears.

Hurriedly, her parents found some tissues and cleaned off her arm, as they attempted to console and calm her down.

“They don’t use bathrooms and just do it where they are,” her father explained. “The bird didn’t know it was wrong or that it would upset you.”

“Okay, but I don’t want to do this any more,” Megan confessed, once she had calmed down a little.

It was now nearly midday, so I called Robert and told him to bring the rest of the boys over to the Polar Bear Café, because we were going to grab a quick bite to eat. He rapidly agreed, which I assumed meant they were all hungry too, so we didn’t have too long to wait before they showed up. After we finished up at the cafe, I mentioned to the older boys about the Camel Safari.

“I think you guys might want to go over there and check it out,” I suggested. “It’s not every day that you get a chance to ride on a camel.”

After talking it over, they quickly agreed that it might be fun to try it. However, before they left I told them to meet us at the Channel 6 Zooballoon at 4:00 and we’d all take a ride in it before we left.

Once that had been agreed to, the rest of us headed out with the little ones again. We began the afternoon by taking a ride aboard the PZ Express, which is a scaled down replica of a Victorian train. Once we reached the end of the line, we finished up going around the rest of the park, before we went to meet up with the other group again. By the time we hooked up, I think we were all looking forward to taking a ride in a hot air balloon.

We spent a brief time debating about how we wanted to do this. We weren’t sure if we should split up into groups or wait until we could all go up together. We considered many factors first, such as what effect it would have on the overall family, should there be an accident. In the end, we decided the probability of something like that occurring was minimal, so it shouldn’t keep us from going up together. Besides, if we split up and something happened to one of the smaller groups, then those of us not with them would be totally devastated. Seeing the winds were minimal and the balloon held up to thirty at a time, we decided to go as a single unit. The operator help to ensure we all got on together, along with two smaller groups.

A different adult held each of the three smaller kids as we rose into the air. We did this because it would allow Kylie, Lucas and Joshie to be able see over the basket and get a better view, but it would also prevent them from doing something foolish. We didn’t want to have to constantly keep an eye on them or worry about them trying to pull themselves up on the rim of the basket, so they could peer out.

Overall, this turned out to be a very lovely and relaxing way to finish our day at the zoo and everyone was happy we had taken the time to do it. After we returned to earth, we made our way to the parking lot and retrieved our vehicles. Then, we made our way back to the motel, so we could freshen up quickly. After going out to eat, we spent the rest of the evening relaxing in our rooms.

Once the door to the boys’ room was closed, Nicky and Jordan started in on Andrew and Jesse again. Since Andrew had spoken to me about this earlier and advised me about the previous evening, I had been able to explain to him what I thought might be acceptable, should the topic come up again. Andrew had also discussed this with Jesse when they were alone, so they were prepared for the boys’ question.

Although I was slightly reticent to let them get involved, since I didn’t want to cause any more problems within the family, I realized there was an even bigger consideration. I felt that if Jordan and Nicky had enough interest to ask if they could try such things, then I’d rather have them do it with Jesse and Andrew, than take the chance they’d find others who wouldn’t take advantage of them. Therefore, when the boys brought this up again, Jesse and Andrew knew the boundaries I thought were appropriate.

“Nicky and I have decided we’d like to do something with you two tonight,” Jordan began, “rather than just with each other.”

“Yeah, we want to see if it feels any different than what we did last night,” Nicky added. “Please. We’re not going to tell anybody or say anything.”

“Okay,” Andrew agreed, more quickly than the younger ones expected. “Dad said it was all right, if this is really what you want.”

The last part of his answer had the effect of mildly alarming the other pair.

“You told Papa what we did?” Nicky blurted out.

“Yes and he’s fine with it,” Jesse answered. “He said if you asked us to join you it would be okay, but we just need to make certain that your parents don’t find out about it. That could create a bunch of problems for all of us.”

“Don’t worry,” Nicky responded. “Neither of us is going to say or do anything that will make them suspicious.

“In that case, Jesse and I will be happy do something with you,” Andrew responded.

“Yes. We’ll do the same thing that you did with each other last night,” Jesse threw in, once Andrew had finished.

“Okay, but I want to be with Andrew,” Nicky offered. “He has that extra skin and I want to see what it’s like.”

Andrew smiled, as Jesse and he moved to join their new partners. Each pair then hopped onto one of the beds, but Andrew and Jesse decided it would be best if they did it to the other pair first. They figured the younger guys wouldn’t last as long as they would and this way Jordan and Nicky would be able to enjoy it more, if they weren’t quite so worked up beforehand. It also meant it wouldn’t be a start and stop experience for the older pair, because if they did it simultaneously the younger boys would probably stop for a minute or so, once they experienced their own orgasm.

Andrew and Jesse also wanted to show the other pair that there was even more they could enjoy, besides the penile stimulation. Once Jordan and Nicky got on the bed, Andrew and Jesse slid in beside their partners. Slowly, they began to trace circles around the other boy’s nipples with their fingers, which caused the tiny nubs to stiffen. Once that happened, they bent forward and suckled on them for a few seconds, which caused the other two to moan and squirm a bit.

After they had done this for a couple of minutes, the older duo reached down and began to tenderly caress and rub the younger boy’s testicles for a brief time, before they got down to business. Both Jordan and Nicky were panting from the combination of sensations they had been experiencing, but became even more aroused once their partners put some lube on their hands and began to stroke their dicks. After a few seconds, each of the younger boys began to thrust his hips up and down, matching his partner’s actions, as the older boy slowly jacked him off.

Jordan and Nicky are both circumcised and quite well hung for their age, but they were also very aroused from the preliminary foreplay. Neither Andrew nor Jesse had to work on their partner for very long, before the younger boy arched his back and released his creamy load. Once Jordan and Nicky had been drained of the last of their juices, the older boys cleaned them up and then switch places, as they got ready for the favor to be returned.

Once the younger boys had regained their senses, they were eager to do the same for the older pair. Nicky was fascinated with Andrew’s foreskin and spent quite a bit of time playing with it. He carefully took turns exposing the head and then covering it up again, before he earnestly began to masturbate Andrew. It did take quite a bit longer for the older pair to reach their orgasms, so long in fact that the younger pair began to complain that their arms and wrists were beginning to hurt. However, they continued what they were doing and didn’t give up until their partner was able to enjoy a similar release of his manly seed.

Once Andrew and Jesse had wiped up the mess, the four of them talked for a while longer, before they went in to take their showers.

“Wow, I didn’t know that other stuff could feel so good too!” Jordan exclaimed. “I thought only girls liked their titties played with, but it felt awesome when you did that to mine.”

“Not only that, but I really liked it when you rubbed my balls too,” Nicky followed. “It sent chills all over my body when you did that to me. Thanks for showing us those things.”

“Yes. Thank you very much,” Jordan added. “It was great and everything felt really awesome.”

The boys then showered in pairs again, but this time doing it with the same boy they had just fooled around with. While doing this, Andrew and Jesse decided to show Jordan and Nicky that it could also feel good when someone else washed you. After taking quite lengthy showers, the boys dried off, but stayed naked. After talking a little more, they hopped into bed and spent the rest of the night sleeping like dead men.

Copyright ©2011 by billwstories
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..