Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,509 Words
  • 3,401 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation - 28. The Sentencing

The D.A. called the next day and informed us the sentences were to be announced the following Tuesday. He also told us Elliot would be allowed to speak at that time, if he wished. Danny and Brandon immediately began to make arrangements so they could take off work again and then notified the school that Elliot would be out that day as well.

The wait in between was actually more difficult than it was while we were waiting for the trial to begin. It was even worse than waiting to see what happened at the trial on a day-to-day basis, especially for Elliot. During this time, he was busy thinking about what he wanted to say and how he was going to say it. Even though Danny and Brandon checked in on him and offered to help, Elliot felt he had to do this on his own. Respecting his wishes, Danny and Brandon allowed him to do this his way.

The night before the sentencing, Elliot was a complete wreck. He was nervous, jittery and bouncing from room to room. We just couldn’t get him to calm down, since he was unable to deal with the turmoil welling inside him. Eventually, Jesse took him upstairs, to see if he could do something that we couldn’t. Rather than speak to him, Jesse embraced Elliot in a very lengthy and tender kiss.

At first, Elliot seemed a little resistant to his efforts, but eventually he began to relax and respond to Jesse’s kiss. Their tongues dueled, but did so tenderly, and Elliot quickly allowed himself the luxury of enjoying this simple pleasure. Their hands also began to roam, but since they still had their clothing on, it didn’t elicit the same results. Realizing this, the boys began to undress each other, as their passion took over and Elliot’s emotional turmoil was put behind him for a few moments.

Once they were naked, Jesse began to attack Elliot’s body, since he wanted him to forget his concerns and no longer worry about what was going to happen the next day. To do this, he got between Elliot’s legs and lifted them up. His head dropped to Elliot’s butt and he rimmed Elliot with more passion and commitment to pleasing him than he had ever done before. Elliot was moaning and squirming about, as he was enjoying what Jesse was doing to him. Then he felt Jesse began working his way up to his dick, which was standing tall and proud, and then Jesse suddenly stopped.

Elliot lifted his head up slightly, so he could look down to see what Jesse was up to. That’s when Elliot noticed Jesse had the lube, so he only paid halfhearted attention to what he was doing. He saw Jesse put some lube on his finger and then move that hand to his butt, but Elliot wasn’t sure why. Then Jesse got on the bed beside him, slowly straddled his waist and reached behind him. The next thing Elliot felt was Jesse’s hand on his dick and then it was enveloped by something warm and moist. Elliot thought Jesse was giving him a blowjob, but that couldn’t be. Jesse’s head was nowhere near his penis. Then it dawned on him. Jesse had just sat on his cock.

Slowly, Jesse’s body rose and dropped on Elliot’s erection, and he gently squeezed his anal muscles each time he lifted up. Elliot found it hard to believe, but he was actually fucking Jesse and was overwhelmed by how good it felt. Instinctively, Elliot began to thrust his hips upward, to mirror Jesse’s actions, which quickly brought him to the point of no return. After a minute or so of this activity, Elliot drove his penis as far into Jesse as it would go and then his dick spit out its love juice. Exhausted, Elliot lay on the bed and slowly passed out.

When Elliot regained consciousness a few minutes later, he was still enjoying the afterglow of this experience. Then he looked at Jesse, smiled and spoke.

“Thank you. That was awesome,” he gushed. “I wasn’t expecting anything like this to happen.”

“I know and I don’t think I broke Dad, Danny or Brandon’s rules by doing it,” Jesse answered. “I think they only meant they didn’t want me sticking my dick in your butt, not that they wanted to keep you from doing it to me. Besides, I thought you needed something special tonight. You were acting really messed up.”

“Yeah, I know,” Elliot confirmed. “I’m just trying to work out what I want to say tomorrow. I think I’m set on what I want to cover, but what you just did certainly made me relax and I feel a whole lot better now.”

Since Elliot had admitted this, Jesse told him not to worry about getting him off tonight. He said he could wait, but he was glad this had done what he’d intended it to do. Jesse then wrapped his arms around Elliot and they cuddled together. A short time later, they fell asleep and spent the night wrapped in each other’s arms.

Tuesday morning, the four of us were up early, but I was up before the rest of them. In fact, I was already dressed before they awoke, so they rushed through their preparations, as they got ready for the big day in court. Once they’d finished, we took Elliot out for breakfast first, since his fathers felt Elliot would do better in court if he had something in his stomach beforehand. They also felt it might give him something else to think about, if we did this somewhere other than at home, so we took him to I.H.O.P.

Unfortunately, Danny and Brandon still had to spend quite a bit of their time trying to get Elliot to calm down, because he was wound tighter than an old-fashioned corset. Elliot was chomping at the bit to be able to speak his mind, but we wanted him to do this in a calm and rational fashion. It wasn’t easy, but they eventually got their son to relax a bit.

After we finished eating, we drove over to the courthouse and made the long walk to the courtroom. We were then led to another room to wait, which had a closed circuit TV in it, so we could see what was going on inside. The D.A. was still trying to keep Elliot’s identity shielded from the press, so this was what we had to do until Elliot was called in.

Danny and Brandon spent their time watching the monitor, as they tried to determine who else was in the courtroom. While they were doing this, Elliot had calmed down and was totally focused on what he was going to say. I merely kept my eyes on all of them, to see how they were reacting and holding up.

As the judge entered the courtroom, everyone inside was told to rise. Once they were all seated again, the judge prepared to read the sentences. Contrary to what we had been expecting, this was done first, before Elliot was given his chance to speak.

“Gerald Conte, as per your plea agreement,” the judge began, “you are hereby sentenced to a term of twenty-five years for your role as an accomplice to murder. Your sentence will be carried out at a facility to be determined by the Department of Correction.”

“Charles Grant and Henry Rhodes, for your part is this despicable and cold-blooded murder, you are hereby each sentenced to serve a term of life in prison, without the possibility of parole. Your sentences will also be carried out at a facility to be determined by the Department of Correction.”

I think each of us breathed a huge sigh of relief after hearing the sentences announced and then the courtroom was cleared of all non-essential personnel again, so Elliot could speak. Danny, Brandon and Elliot were anxious to get into the courtroom, once everyone else had been led into the hallway. Once the courtroom was empty, they were summoned in, so Elliot could address the court.

Danny and Brandon stayed back and let Elliot move forward, so he could do this on his own. After Elliot was told he could begin, he turned, looked at the defendants and began to speak his mind. With more courage than any of us thought possible for a young man his age, he stood and faced the defendants’ table, so he could stare each of them in the eye.

“I hate you for what you did,” he began. “You killed my father and for what? You did it just because he stopped you from picking on that poor waitress at the diner. How stupid can you be?

“I doubt you care, but just so you know, you took everything from me. You stole my dad, and in doing so, you took away my other relatives on my dad’s side of the family, his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins too. He was all the family I had, so he can’t tell me about them now, because I’m the only one left. I’ll never be able to ask my dad who I am or where I come from, and that may not matter to a bunch of trash like you, but it matters to me.

“In a way,” Elliot continued, “you also stole my mom from me too. I wanted him to tell me about her too, but now he can’t do that. I can ask her Danish relatives, but how often will I see them and how close were they to her? They wouldn’t know nearly as much about her as my dad would.”

Elliot paused momentarily, probably because he had begun to choke up, but this lull didn’t last long. A few moments later, he began again.

“You wiped out generations of my family history, traditions and memories, because I have no other way to learn about them now. I was there that night. I know what you did and I’ll have to live with those memories until the day I die. I’ve never felt hate for someone before, like I feel for you.

“At first, I wanted you dead. I couldn’t think of anything better than each of you getting the death penalty, but that would be too good for you. I hope you rot in hell for what you did, but before that happens, I hope every day of your life in prison is a fresh hell, filled with beatings, getting raped and lots of pain. God, I hate you! You’re nothing but filthy, stupid, pathetic, fucking drunks!” Elliot shouted.

He seemed to be coming unglued at this point, but he stopped his rant and focused on one of the defendants. It appeared as if a smirk was spreading across the man’s face.

Danny and Brandon could see Elliot was starting to lose control at this point, so they moved in his direction, hoping to comfort him. Before they could reach him though, Elliot began to walk in the direction of the defendants. Seeing this, Danny and Brandon doubled their pace and reached out to prevent him from going further, but just as they were about to grab him, Elliot lunged across the defendants’ table.

“You rotten son of a bitch! You think it’s funny?” Elliot shouted, as he tried to get his hands around the defendant’s throat.

Danny and Brandon scrambled to get a grip on him, before he could reach his targets, and then struggled to pull him back. Elliot wasn’t about to give up easily and continued to fight with every ounce of strength he had in him. Seeing him struggle to break free, it was apparent Elliot was determined to reach the men that had taken his father from him, so he could pay them back for what they’d done.

Once Danny and Brandon managed to pull Elliot away from the table, which wasn’t an easy task, the defendants’ lawyers stepped out and positioned themselves between Elliot and their clients. They did this to prevent Elliot from repeating his actions, should he break free from his fathers. While the defense attorneys were doing this, the D.A. and bailiff joined Danny and Brandon and did what they could to help restrain Elliot. With his adrenaline flowing, Elliot was a handful, even for the four of them. Everyone still in the courtroom could see the hatred and disgust on his face, as well as note his determination to reach those men and his unwillingness to leave quietly.

While this was going on, the sheriff’s deputies, who had transported the defendants from the jail earlier, had raced to the defense table to keep the prisoners from trying anything. The deputies quickly grabbed the defendants and forced them back into their seats, and then stood behind them to prevent them from attempting to escape or doing anything more to Elliot than they had already done. It was a very frightening and tense situation.

The deputies ultimately decided to remove the defendants from the courtroom, while Danny, Brandon, the D.A. and the bailiff were busy dragging Elliot in the other direction. It took all of them to wrestle Elliot into the hallway, and then Danny and Brandon attempted to calm him down. While they were doing this, the bailiff and D.A. blocked the doors leading back into the chamber, just in case Elliot decided to renew his attack.

“What the hell did you think you were doing?” Danny asked, once Elliot started to regain a modicum of control.

“That son of a bitch was laughing!” Elliot shouted, while tensing up again. “That fucker shot my dad and acted like this was just a big joke. I saw that and it made me want to rip his fucking throat out.”

“You could have been hurt doing that,” Brandon reasoned. “They’re in handcuffs, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still dangerous.”

“I don’t care!” Elliot screamed. “He’s not going to laugh at me too, not after everything else he’s done.”

It took some time, but Danny and Brandon finally got Elliot to regain some control over his emotions. He’d had his say in court and was able to vent a lot of the pent up rage, while releasing some of the hostility he felt toward the defendants. Now, Danny and Brandon knew they had to take him home, because it was time for Elliot to begin moving on with the rest of his life. They no longer wanted him to dwell on what had happened or continue to worry about how those men were paying for what they’d done. It was time to put this to rest, once and for all.

After they reached the car, Elliot began to realize what he’d done and started to feel badly about it. After we were all seated inside, Elliot spoke to us.

“Dads, Papa, I’m sorry for what I did back there – not to those… those… assholes, but to you guys. I’m sorry I made you worry about me and I’m sure I probably gave you some elbows and maybe even scratched you, when I was trying to get at that piece of shit. I’m sorry for that, and I’m sorry I lost my cool, but I just couldn’t take him laughing at me. When he started to smile, and then laugh – well, I… I lost it,” he stammered.

“We know that was hard for you,” Brandon assured him, “but you need to learn how to control your emotions AND your temper. It may not have happened this time, but possibly next time an outburst of that nature will create even bigger problems than you already have. Please, Elliot, work on that temper and learn some self-restraint.”

Elliot looked a little sheepish, because he knew Brandon was right. He hung his head and it was a few seconds before he began to speak again.

“I’m not normally like that,” Elliot said. “I just can’t help it sometimes and it really eats at me when I see someone looking so smug and cocky after they’ve done something so awful. It just makes me feel like I have to make them pay for what they’ve done.”

“They’re going to pay. You heard the sentence,” Danny asserted. “Doing something as rash as you did today could place you in a very dangerous situation. The person you’re going off on might have a weapon or he could have friends near by that will jump in to help him. On the other hand, if you were actually able to succeed in harming him, then you could be the one ending up in court and being sentenced as a criminal, no matter how pure your intentions. You just have to learn to control your emotions and not act so impulsively.”

“I’ll try,” Elliot agreed. “I really will.”

“We hope you do,” Brandon concurred, “but in the meantime, maybe you should come speak with us first, before you act out. Okay?”

“I didn’t really have an opportunity to do that in this case, but I see your point. I’ll give it a shot, but don’t get angry if I sometimes can’t resist the urge to act,” Elliot offered.

“Just make sure you do find a way to resist the urge,” Danny countered, “because that’s exactly what we’re talking about.”

Elliot merely nodded and then we made the trip home. The house was empty when we first got back, because the others wouldn’t be out of school for a couple more hours or so. In the meantime, Elliot went up to his room and lay on his bed. I don’t think he went to sleep, but merely lay on the mattress and reflected upon what had transpired.

When Jesse came home, he asked us what had happened in court, before he went to find Elliot. He thought it would be best that he get that information from us first, so he didn’t get Elliot all riled up again. Needless to say, Jesse was stunned when we told him what Elliot had done.

“Wow! He really did that?” Jesse asked. “He actually tried to get to that guy and it took four guys to pull him off?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what happened,” I told him. “It was quite a scene.”

“Damn. I guess I’d better be careful about getting him pissed at me then,” Jesse joked. “Maybe it was a good thing that Ricky didn’t wake up when we pulled those pranks on him, not for us, but for him. From what you just told me, I think Elliot would have beat Ricky’s ass, if Ricky had come after him.”

“You may be right about that,” I agreed. “I was a little skeptical when he suggested he’d have been able to take Ricky down at Christmas, but after seeing him in action today, I’m beginning to believe it might be possible.”

“I think I’d like to see who’d come out on top in that fight,” Jesse confirmed.

“Just don’t start instigating anything or I’ll be coming after you next,” I warned.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Jesse replied. “I know better than to get something started, because I don’t want to end up in the middle of it.”

“Smart boy,” I stated, while giving him a smack on the rear, for good measure.

Once Jesse finished talking to me, he went upstairs to find Elliot. Elliot was still on his bed, but he quickly sat up when Jesse walked into the room.

“They got life!” Elliot exclaimed. “The bastards won’t ever be able to do that to anyone else – ever again.”

“That’s great,” Jesse agreed, “but I also heard you practically started a riot in the courtroom. Damn, you’d better be careful. I don’t think you want to end up in prison with them.”

“Yeah. Who told you?” Elliot wondered.

I think he was slightly embarrassed that one of us had told Jesse about what happened already.

“I saw it on Jerry Springer,” Jesse joked. “Brawling convicts or something like that.”

After saying this, Jesse let out a maniacal laugh.

“Yeah, it probably is something that would end up on Springer,” Elliot agreed. “I’m not proud of what I did, but the guy just pissed me off.”

“I see,” Jesse stated. “I’ll try to remember never to do that then.”

Now, they both had a good laugh.

Later, when the boys came down to dinner, Elliot’s earlier actions also became fodder for the dinner table. Everyone was teasing him, unmercifully, about what had happened in court. They razzed him about nearly knocking over the D.A. and bailiff, which hadn’t actually happened, so he could get at his father’s murderer. This was all done in fun, as they continued to joke about Elliot tossing the lawyers and other court officials around like rag dolls, just before Elliot tore the defendants up, like a vicious junkyard dog.

“How about that language? I didn’t even know you knew that many swear words,” Jesse teased.

“Ha! I didn’t until I met you,” Elliot shot back.

That wrapped up the good-natured ribbing and even Elliot was getting a chuckle out of how the others were portraying and embellishing his lapse of judgment. Regardless of how humorous they made it, he still got the point and wouldn’t be doing anything like that again, at least not anytime soon.

The rest of the night passed fairly quietly. I think we were all reflecting on the fact that those men were definitely going to be paying for what they did. Who knows, with the way things go in prison, they might actually get what they deserve, as Elliot wished for them. Possibly they will get raped, beaten or even killed while they are locked up, but I hope they don’t expect any of us to shed a tear for them, if any of that does happen.

At bedtime, Jesse and Elliot went up to Elliot’s room. Even though they no longer needed to, they still spent most nights in with each other. Tonight was no exception. As soon as they closed the door, Elliot spoke.

“I want to thank you again, for what you did last night,” Elliot told him. “It was really awesome and it helped me sleep better too. I don’t know if that would have been possible, if you hadn’t done it for me.”

“You’re welcome and that’s exactly what I was hoping,” Jesse confirmed. “You know, if you want to, I’d be willing to let you do that again tonight.”

Elliot looked surprised by the offer.

“You don’t have to and it’s not why I said anything,” Elliot explained. “It’s just that it really did help me out last night.”

“And I’m willing to give you that same help tonight,” Jesse reiterated.

“But I owe you tonight,” Elliot countered. “You did that for me, but I didn’t do anything for you.”

“That didn’t bother me,” Jesse told him. “I was worried about you and I took care of myself this morning.”

Jesse laughed after admitting this.

“I’m sorry I didn’t do it for you,” Elliot apologized, looking sheepish.

“No, it was fine,” Jesse confirmed. “So do you want to do that again tonight?”

“You really don’t mind?” Elliot asked again, to be sure.

“Not at all,” Jesse agreed. “This time I’ll lay on my stomach and you can do the work. Last night tired me out.”

Elliot looked at Jesse, wondering what he meant, when Jesse burst out laughing again. This let Elliot know he was only joking about getting tired out. However, after they got undressed, Jesse did lie on his stomach and then told Elliot what to do, after he’d lubed both of them up.

“I know you’re already as stiff as a steel rod,” he joked, “so just get between my legs and push your dick down, until it’s lined up with my butt hole. Then all you have to do is push it in slowly. Once you’re in, then you may go at any pace that makes you happy. I’ll just warn you that the slower you go, the longer it lasts and the better you’ll feel.”

Jesse then prepared for Elliot to enter him, but he wasn’t worried that Elliot would hurt him. He’d taken much bigger dicks than what Elliot had, so he knew this wouldn’t be bad at all. He’d just try to make Elliot feel the best he could.

Elliot was surprised that the anal ring gave some resistance, but not that much. Once he entered, he tried to do what Jesse had suggested and go as slowly as he could. The problem was, the better it felt, the faster he wanted to go. With that in mind, it wasn’t long before he was doing an all out sprint toward the finish line.

Elliot grunted loudly as he drove his dick home for a final time, and then he felt his cock twitch several times, as his love juice spurted from the tiny opening. Elliot thrust in and out a few more times after that, as he drained whatever liquid was left in it. Totally spent, he then collapsed on Jesse’s back.

Seeing Elliot isn’t very heavy, this wasn’t a problem for Jesse, nor was it uncomfortable. He merely allowed Elliot to remain there until he had recovered and then slowly pulled out. When this happened, Jesse rolled over, to see how Elliot was feeling.

“Look, last night and tonight were special and I don’t want you to tell anyone else that we did this,” Jesse warned. “I’m not sure if it broke Dad, Danny or Brandon’s rules, but I don’t think it did. The thing is, I don’t want Jordan and Nicky to get mad at me either. They asked to do this with me before and I told them I couldn’t do it with them yet, so I don’t want them to get upset if they find out I did it with you.”

“Don’t worry. It’s our secret,” Elliot agreed.

“I only did this for you last night and tonight because of what you’ve been going through,” Jesse confessed, “so don’t expect to do it again, until we have definite permission from my dad and yours.”

“Okay, I understand,” Elliot agreed, “but thank you for being so sweet.”

Having said that, Elliot leaned in and gave Jesse a very warm and loving kiss. This evolved into something more passionate and before long they were entangled in a very loving embrace. This continued for several minutes, before Elliot decided it was time to help Jesse get off, which he did orally.

Once he finished, both boys’ sexual desires were sated and they lay next to each other for a few minutes, before they moved again. When this happened, the boys decided it was time to get up and shower, so they could get some sleep. They both had school in the morning and neither wanted to be smelly or tired when it was time to get up.

Copyright ©2011 by billwstories
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, I was expecting Elliot to plead that the men not be put to death and that despite the charges, specific acts should be reflected in the sentencing or something. Not go totally bat shit crazy in court. Remind me not to piss him off.

 

Thanks for the chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/16/2011 10:57 AM, flashpoint2008 said:
Wow, I was expecting Elliot to plead that the men not be put to death and that despite the charges, specific acts should be reflected in the sentencing or something. Not go totally bat shit crazy in court. Remind me not to piss him off.

 

Thanks for the chapter.

You don't normally plead leniency when your parent is killed. Btw, about your question yesterday about new characters - patience, grasshopper.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Speaking for myself, I think Elliot's reaction was perfectly acceptable for a boy whose father had been murdered. Why on earth would he plead for these guys not to be put to death? If it was me, I'd volunteer to flip the switch. I think your story is brilliant Bill. I can't wait to see what else happens to Elliot, what a fantastic character, he's smart, witty and sounds adorable!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/16/2011 12:35 PM, CTdiver said:
Speaking for myself, I think Elliot's reaction was perfectly acceptable for a boy whose father had been murdered. Why on earth would he plead for these guys not to be put to death? If it was me, I'd volunteer to flip the switch. I think your story is brilliant Bill. I can't wait to see what else happens to Elliot, what a fantastic character, he's smart, witty and sounds adorable!
Thanks, CT. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and like the character. Can't wait for you to read more.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..