Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,739 Words
  • 3,166 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation - 31. A Time of Love

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we were led back to the small, private dining room I had reserved. The six of us were dressed up in our best suits and ties and I thought we each looked very handsome and dapper, as we followed the maitre d’.

After we were seated, each couple at a separate table within the room, we were given menus. Our drink order was then taken and we took a few minutes to peruse the menus and read the selections, including the specials. During this time, each of us decided what we were in the mood for, as we sipped the cocktails that had been set next to us.

While we were enjoying our drinks, the waiter came in and took our orders. Once he had gone, Dion started to play some of the tunes he had downloaded for this special night. They were all romantic songs and other beautiful melodies that we could slow dance to later, but we enjoyed listening to them now, while we chatted with our partners and waited for our food.

Before long, our meals were delivered and we moved on to the next phase of this wondrous evening. This happened as we savored the culinary delights for the pallet and washed it down with the warming sensations of the alcoholic treats, which had been provided for our pleasure by Bacchus himself.

This fabulous evening was made even more special, due to the fact that we were able to spend the entire time focused solely on the one other person who fulfilled our lives. Yes, we were still aware that the others were in the same room with us, but we only had eyes for our partners. It was a truly magical time, filled with words of love, touches of tenderness and embraces of passion.

Once we finished the last morsels of the scrumptious desserts we’d ordered, we got up and stepped away from the tables, so we could dance with our soul mates. Rhythmically, we swayed to the enchanting tunes that Dion had specifically chosen for this special event. We must have done this for nearly three hours, as the waiter repeatedly moved in and out of the room to take away the dirty dishes or ask if we wished to order another drink. He merely smiled when he saw us embraced in each other’s arms, since he was someone who had waited on us before and was well aware of the fact that we were all couples. It was nice to be able to unwind and have fun, without being judged.

As the hour grew late, we agreed the time had come to end this truly enchanting night. We paid the bill and left a sizable tip for our wonderful waiter and then made the return trip home. I did the driving, since I had switched to coffee after dinner and no longer felt the effects of the few drinks I had enjoyed earlier. I had offered to do this, so the others could continue to enjoy their evening however they saw fit.

Upon reaching home, we discovered the boys were still awake and in the family room. They came out to greet us as we entered and eagerly asked if we’d had a good time. After we assured them we had, we bid the boys goodnight and suggested they not stay up too late. They merely smiled and said they wouldn’t, as we made our way to our rooms.

I’m certain that each of us revelers tried to be as quiet as we could, while we enjoyed making mad, passionate love with our partners. Even though we understood the boys were probably well aware of what we were up to, we felt it best not to over-stimulate their hormone-driven minds. This was especially true where Hayden was concerned, because we didn’t totally comprehend what he thought of the fact that we were happily paired up with another male. He hadn’t made a big deal about it up to this point and had even told us he enjoyed being with us, so we didn’t want to create a problem where there currently wasn’t one. As the old saying goes, we let a sleeping dog lie.

When Hayden came downstairs with Elliot on Sunday morning, I gave him a choice.

“Hayden, do you want to go to church with us, or would you prefer we drop you off at home on the way?” I wondered.

“I know you don’t go to the same church my family does,” he began, “but I don’t mind going with you. Besides, my parents won’t be back until later. They said they’d call me on my cell phone when they got in.”

“We’re fine with having you join us, if that’s what you want to do,” I assured him. “We also don’t eat much before the service, because we like to go out for brunch afterward.”

“That’s cool, but you guys sure do eat out a lot,” Hayden observed.

“Not really,” I replied. “We do go out for brunch most Sundays, but last night was a special event. We usually only eat out on special occasions, so I hope you don’t get the wrong impression about what we do.”

“Nah. It’s all cool,” he agreed, as he headed upstairs to clean up and put on something appropriate.

After church and brunch, we returned to the house and the boys went back to the rec room and challenged each other at air hockey and table tennis. We had also picked Joshie up before we came back, so he was in the rec room with the others too. He could play air hockey with them, because he had a milk crate to stand on, but he wasn’t quite ready for the table tennis. Therefore, he played with his basketball set, when the other boys challenged each other at ping-pong.

Hayden’s parents called a few hours later and told him they were stopping by to pick him up on their way through. As soon as he ended the call, he raced upstairs and collected his things, and then he came down and thanked us for letting him spend the weekend with us. We assured him it wasn’t a problem and we’d enjoyed his company, but he thanked us again and said he’d had a great time.

His parents also came in to thank us and briefly described their romantic weekend in New York. We told them we were glad they’d had a good time and Hayden was welcome to come back anytime they felt the need to get away again. Before they left, they thanked us one more time and then took their son and went home.

Now that Valentine’s Day was behind us, I spent a considerable amount of time with Elliot, as he ironed out the details concerning what he wanted to do for Brandon’s birthday. Elliot also wanted to get Brandon a very special present, but he had no idea what that would be, so we spent many hours together as I told him about his father’s likes and dislikes. Since I had no idea what he might get Brandon either, I felt this was the best way to help him figure out what Brandon might like.

You see, Elliot was determined to come up with something that would have special meaning for Brandon, while also showing him how much Elliot appreciates everything he has done for him. I wanted to help Elliot think of something, yet I was just as stymied as he was. Yes, I could think of a bunch of things Brandon might like or would enjoy, but they just weren’t special enough to Elliot’s mind. He didn’t feel those suggestions portrayed the correct sentiment or elicited the type of feelings that he was trying to convey.

“Elliot, do you want me to talk to Danny about this?” I wondered. “He may have a better idea of something Brandon might want that would also meet the requirements you have for it.”

“No! I don’t want him to know either,” Elliot demanded. “I want this to be a total surprise for both of them, not just Dad Brandon.”

“It isn’t Danny’s birthday, just Brandon’s, so why can’t he know?” I asked.

“Because I want them both to be surprised,” he asserted. “You may think it’s silly, but I want to do something similar for Dad Danny’s birthday too. It’s just that I want them to be surprised this time, as I try to show them how special they are and how much they mean to me.”

“Okay. I get it,” I agreed. “Let’s start over and we’ll see what we can come up with.”

This was not an easy task and we spent many hours deliberating on it. I half expected Elliot to get frustrated and give up, but he was absolutely determined. He was a man on a mission and no mere mortal was going to deter him.

This doesn’t mean that there weren’t moments when something else was able to distract him and one of these distractions was Jesse. Fortunately, these past few nights Elliot and Jesse had been staying together and once they were alone, Jesse found a way to make Elliot temporarily forget his problems, if only for a brief time.

On this particular evening, Jesse could see something was bothering Elliot again, but Elliot wouldn’t tell him what it was. Since he didn’t have the slightest idea how else he could help, Jesse slowly stripped Elliot out of his clothing and began doing the one thing he knew would make Elliot relax and forget whatever was troubling him.

Tenderly, Jesse let his lips meet Elliot’s and Elliot willingly gave himself over to the older boy. As their lips pressed against each other, they attempted to ravenously imbue their love into each other. While their tongues dueled in a joyous and sensual dance, all the tension and concerns began to slowly drain from Elliot’s frame.

Gradually, Jesse released his contact with Elliot’s mouth, so he could gently begin to nibble and kiss his neck. Elliot was completely giving himself over to his more experienced partner, as he reveled in the overwhelming, delightful sensations Jesse was providing him. Almost imperceptibly, Jesse slid lower and began to run his tongue around Elliot’s nipples, and then he nipped at the tiny, protruding nubs, just before he began to suckle on them, like a newborn at its mother’s breast.

Elliot was moaning and gyrating on the bed, as the electric impulses of sexual bliss coursed throughout his body. Now, Jesse was running his tongue down Elliot’s chest, as he worked his way toward Elliot’s navel and traced his path toward Elliot’s midsection. Jesse was just above the pubic patch, when he suddenly stopped, stood up and positioned himself at Elliot’s feet. Delicately, Jesse grasped Elliot’s ankles and lifted his legs, as he moved closer and began to kneel. Elliot almost catapulted off the mattress when he felt Jesse’s tongue contact his anal ring and then lovingly, yet persistently, attempted to get Elliot’s sphincter to yield.

Elliot’s body was trembling in the throes of euphoric bliss, as Jesse drove his tongue in and around the muscular love ring. After spending many minutes of paying devotion to this sensitive area, Jesse worked his way up the perineum and lathed Elliot’s scrotum with his tongue. Then, he gingerly rolled Elliot’s testicles around in his mouth and then ever so carefully sucked on those watery orbs, just before he reached his final goal.

Elliot’s midsection was humping the air as Jesse licked up his erection. Jesse took his time and slowly worked his way up to the crown, and then he slid his mouth over the mushroom head and swallowed the entire length of Elliot’s penis. As he began to bob his head up and down, Elliot began thrusting his hips and forcing his engorged shaft in and out of Jesse’s gullet. Elliot’s hands were resting on Jesse’s head and his fingers were sliding through Jesse’s hair, as he tried to direct Jesse’s effort to match the desire welling up within him.

This rhythmic tango lasted for a few more wonderful and delicious minutes, before Elliot began to feel the rushing tide of his orgasm building within his groin. As the nectar of his youth began to rise up the shaft, Elliot thrust one final time into Jesse’s throat and released several blasts of his boy seed. Totally spent, his body collapsed back onto the mattress, as his mind attempted to deal with the powerful sensations and exquisite feelings his orgasm had released.

It took several more minutes for Elliot to recover from this mind-blowing climax and then he looked around to locate the person responsible for making him feel so great. As soon as his eyes came to rest on Jesse’s face, he spoke.

“Thank you so much for that,” he gushed. “I guess I needed that more tonight than I realized.”

“You don’t need to thank me,” Jesse responded. “We’re family and that’s what’s important. We’re there for each other when we need to be and show each other that we will get through every problem as one. That’s why family is so special.”

For a moment, Elliot remained speechless and just stared at Jesse. His mind was racing at warp speed, as he digested what Jesse had just said. Unexpectedly, Elliot’s eyes shot wide open and he sat up on the bed.

“That’s it,” he screamed.

He then hoped out of the bed and raced out of the room.

I was startled when Elliot came racing into the kitchen. His eyes were wild and his face was beaming, but that wasn’t what nearly made me drop the snack I had just fixed for myself.

“I’ve got it,” Elliot told me, nearly breathlessly. “I know what I want to get for Dad Brandon.”

“That’s great, but did you forget something else,” I asked, which caused Elliot to flash me a bewildered look.

“Just look down and you’ll figure it out,” I advised him.

Elliot did as I asked and then his mouth dropped open and his face turned red. Before anything else was said, I saw Elliot’s bare ass flying up the stairs, as he raced back to his room.

“Why didn’t you tell me I was naked,” he screamed, as he re-entered his room.

“Um, I thought you knew,” Jesse told him. “I mean after what we just did it was kind of obvious.”

“But why didn’t you stop me?” he asked next.

“I just thought you were in a hurry to go to the toilet or you just didn’t care,” Jesse explained. “I had no idea you were going to run downstairs, but didn’t want to do it naked.”

After thinking about it for a few seconds, Elliot began to calm down. Then a grin began to form on his lips and he burst out laughing.

“I feel like an idiot, but I guess it wasn’t too bad,” Elliot admitted, after a few seconds. “It was only Papa and I know he’s seen me naked before. They told me he had to help give me baths and assist me going to the toilet when I first came here, along with my dads. Since no one else saw me and he’s seen me before, I guess I won’t die of embarrassment – this time.”

I could hear Jesse laughing upstairs, as Elliot came down the steps again. This time, he had something on.

“Sorry about that,” he said, as he approached, “but I was just so excited. I finally know what I want to get Dad Brandon for his birthday.”

“Hey, it didn’t bother me, if you were okay with it,” I assured him. “So what have you come up with?”

Elliot dragged me into the dining room before he would tell me. Then in a hushed tone, so no one else would overhear, he told me what his idea was.

“That is perfect!” I exclaimed. “Brandon will love it and cherish it forever.”

Elliot was beaming, after hearing me confirm that he had come up with the ideal present. Now, I had to help him make his wish come true.

Elliot could hardly contain his excitement, as he waited for Friday to arrive. I thought he might even spill the beans accidentally, because he was so eager to see how Brandon was going to react to the gift he had selected for him. I was nervous just watching him, as he attempted to contain his excitement, so I was also relieved when the big day finally arrived. I had been very afraid that Elliot was going to hyperventilate and pass out before he got his chance to reveal his little surprise.

On Friday, Elliot raced into the house after school and quickly got everything ready. Then he went around and told Jesse, Dion and Trey that they needed to get cleaned up and dressed in nice clothes, because we were all going out for dinner. He wanted us all to be ready before the others got home and then he would tell Jake and his dads to do the same thing, once they showed up from work. For the next couple of hours he acted like an expectant father, as he waited for the others to arrive.

Although everyone kept asking what was up, Elliot wouldn’t divulge his secret. He would only say that I knew and approved of what he was doing and I merely confirmed his statement, without giving any additional details. Once the others had arrived home, cleaned up and changed, he told them to go out and get in the Suburban, and then I would drive them to their destination. I think the others were getting a big kick out of the mysterious way in which Elliot was acting.

As we pulled into the restaurant, he told us to get out and follow him. Once we were inside, he announced our party to the maitre d’ and we were led back to the private dining room again.

“What’s going on?” Danny asked, once we were inside.

“This is a birthday party for Dad Brandon,” Elliot announced. “Happy Birthday, Dad,” he added, as he gave Brandon a tremendous and affectionate embrace.

“But I’m throwing him a birthday party tomorrow,” Danny whispered in Elliot’s ear.

“I know, but I wanted to do something special for him all by myself,” Elliot confirmed.

Elliot then directed us to be seated and announced that we were to order whatever we wanted. The others looked at him quizzically.

“Elliot is throwing this party and paying for the entire thing himself,” I told them. “I think you should probably just do what he says.”

“But how can he be paying for this?” Danny asked next. “He can’t get to his money unless Brandon or I do it for him, and I know I haven’t done that. I also doubt he would have asked Brandon to do it either, since this party is for him.”

“That’s true,” I agreed, “so I’m temporarily covering the tab for him, until he gets you to help him with that matter. He was determined to do this and I saw no harm in it, but he didn’t want either of you to know what he was up to, because he wanted it to be a surprise.”

“It’s definitely a surprise,” Brandon agreed, “but he shouldn’t be spending his money on us. His father left it for his future.”

“What this is costing me won’t even make a dent in it,” Elliot replied, “but no matter how much it costs, I really wanted to do this for you.”

Having said that, Danny and Brandon ended their protest and asked Elliot to sit between them. After exchanging hugs with each of them, he sat down and we all looked at our menus.

It was another wonderful meal, which it always is whenever we come here, and after we finished, the waiter reappeared with a birthday cake that Elliot had special ordered. It read, ‘Happy Birthday Dad Brandon, from your son.’ I know that alone touched his fathers.

“Are we going to sing Happy Birthday to Uncle Brandon?” I heard Joshie ask his father.

“Yes. Just wait and we will,” Dion told him.

Joshie was having a hard time waiting for Danny and Brandon to finish their conversation with Elliot, but he managed. Then, the candles were lit on the birthday cake and we began to sing.

After Brandon cut the cake and Elliot brought each of us a piece, he then went back to his seat. Once he was there, he reached inside his pocket and withdrew a small, flat box.

“Happy Birthday, Dad,” he announced, as he handed him the gift.

Carefully, Brandon unwrapped the small package and looked inside. Once he saw what was in there, he looked up and spoke.

“A gift certificate. Thank you,” he said.

“It’s not just any gift certificate,” Elliot announced. “This one is special. It’s a gift certificate to a photo studio. I’ve paid for us to have our first family photo taken – just the three of us.”

Immediately, Brandon’s jaw dropped and his mouth hung open. I could also see there were tears forming in his eyes. As I glanced at Danny, the same thing was happening to him. After a few moments of being totally speechless, Brandon composed himself and thanked his son.

“That is absolutely the best gift you could have given me,” he announced. “It will give me something I will cherish forever and remind us of the sad, yet wonderful, day when you came into our lives.”

It was truly a thoughtful present, followed by an equally appropriate comment from Brandon, as they shared this joyous moment together. As I stated before, I don’t think he could have come up with a more perfect gift, no matter how hard he’d tried.

Before we left the restaurant, each of us thanked Elliot for the fine meal and fantastic party. We also told him he had done a wonderful job planning it and had found the ideal present for his father. Elliot was bursting with pride that he had pulled this off and thrilled by the reaction he had received from his fathers. I don’t think this could have been scripted more perfectly or ended any better.

Copyright ©2011 by billwstories
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was indeed the perfect gift. I really like the frequent juxtaposition of the immaturity and maturity that Elliot seems to frequently show, he is acting his age and being a happy well adjusted kid despite all he as been through in the last half year or so.

 

Thanks as always!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/19/2011 09:34 AM, flashpoint2008 said:
That was indeed the perfect gift. I really like the frequent juxtaposition of the immaturity and maturity that Elliot seems to frequently show, he is acting his age and being a happy well adjusted kid despite all he as been through in the last half year or so.

 

Thanks as always!!

I'm glad you enjoyed Elliot's desire to show his appreciation and the gift he gives, especially after he seen how the family tries to do so much for each other.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Fantastic chapter as always. It’s great to see Elliot so elated and anxious about doing this special thing for his dad on his birthday, he did what he thought was the best way to accomplish the things he wanted to happen for this special day for Brandon. Once Elliot got home from school he made sure that those that were home got cleaned up and put on nice clothes but didn’t tell them why only that it was what he asked them to do, when Dion and Trey got home he had them do the same thing and once Danny and Brandon got home he had them do the same. After they were all cleaned up and in nice clothes he instructed them all to get in the suburban and wouldn’t say anything about where they were going until they reached the restaurant he said they were going out to dinner. Once they were inside he told the matrie d the name and they were shown to the private dining room when Danny asked what they were doing there Elliot told him it was a birthday party for Brandon, Danny whispered that he was having a party for Brandon tomorrow and he said he knew but wanted to do something special for him on his own. Once that they had dinner the waiter brought in the cake that Elliot ordered special with Happy Birthday Dad Brandon from your Son. I think that’s the best thing he could have done for Brandon on his own except for the help he got from Josh, he even gave him a small flat box and had him open it, he gave Brandon a gift certificate for a family photo at a studio to show him how much he means to him for all that he and Danny have done since the night his real dad was killed. From the tears in their eyes I think both Brandon and Danny were very proud of Elliot for the thoughtfulness of the party and the gift. I’m glad that he’s adapting very well and making friends as well as the friendship he has with Jesse, I can’t wait to read what’s next for the Currie families.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Butcher56 said:

Fantastic chapter as always. It’s great to see Elliot so elated and anxious about doing this special thing for his dad on his birthday, he did what he thought was the best way to accomplish the things he wanted to happen for this special day for Brandon. Once Elliot got home from school he made sure that those that were home got cleaned up and put on nice clothes but didn’t tell them why only that it was what he asked them to do, when Dion and Trey got home he had them do the same thing and once Danny and Brandon got home he had them do the same. After they were all cleaned up and in nice clothes he instructed them all to get in the suburban and wouldn’t say anything about where they were going until they reached the restaurant he said they were going out to dinner. Once they were inside he told the matrie d the name and they were shown to the private dining room when Danny asked what they were doing there Elliot told him it was a birthday party for Brandon, Danny whispered that he was having a party for Brandon tomorrow and he said he knew but wanted to do something special for him on his own. Once that they had dinner the waiter brought in the cake that Elliot ordered special with Happy Birthday Dad Brandon from your Son. I think that’s the best thing he could have done for Brandon on his own except for the help he got from Josh, he even gave him a small flat box and had him open it, he gave Brandon a gift certificate for a family photo at a studio to show him how much he means to him for all that he and Danny have done since the night his real dad was killed. From the tears in their eyes I think both Brandon and Danny were very proud of Elliot for the thoughtfulness of the party and the gift. I’m glad that he’s adapting very well and making friends as well as the friendship he has with Jesse, I can’t wait to read what’s next for the Currie families.

Elliot has been through a lot, but it hasn't changed who he is.  He's a very special and sensitive young man who appreciates what Danny, Brandon, and the others have done for him.  He chose an excellent way to show it, because the dinner and present were perfect.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..