Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,860 Words
  • 3,590 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation - 41. Let's Rock and Roll

When Jesse told me about Elliot’s request the next morning, I had my doubts. However, since Jordan had handled him and had actually had a hands-free orgasm, I began to think it might be possible. In Elliot’s case though, I’d need to get Danny and Brandon’s permission first. Since they were at work, I’d have to wait and ask them later, but it would still be way ahead of when Jesse would need an answer.

The boys spent the day in the pool and playing games, so I let them enjoy their time together. After checking on them throughout the day, I was amazed that the older boys are still willing to find a way to work Joshie into their plans, so he doesn’t feel left out. I mean, it’s not every group of teenage boys that would take a five-year old under their wings and try to make him feel like part of the group. I was really proud that they were willing to do this and I would make sure to let them know this later.

After dinner, I talked to Danny and Brandon and explained about Elliot’s new request. After discussing it between themselves, Danny and Brandon felt that since Elliot had been able to handle Jordan so well, they’d allow him to try it with Jesse too. They knew Jesse would stop if it was hurting Elliot, so they gave them the green light to do this. I relayed that information to Jesse and he was going to tell Elliot shortly after that. I think we could all tell that Elliot was thrilled about our decision, even though he didn’t say anything to us directly.

The boys spent some time with us in the family room after Elliot got the good news and I think everyone in there with us could figure out that Elliot was a bit antsy and could hardly wait to get upstairs to try this. However, the boys did keep him distracted until their normal time to turn in, even if it wasn’t easy.

Once they got up to the room, Jesse told Elliot they’d go first, in case they had to stop. Elliot agreed and then got on all fours in the center of the bed, so Jesse could get him ready. Jesse was very thorough while doing this, since he didn’t want to hurt him. In fact, instead of stopping at three fingers, Jesse used four on Elliot, to make sure he could handle the additional girth. When Elliot didn’t complain, Jesse concluded he was as ready as he could be.

Slowly, Jesse entered Elliot and paused after each gasp or groan that was emitted from Elliot’s vocal chords. After each of these hesitations, Elliot would urge Jesse to keep going, until he was fully seated in Elliot’s anal tract. After giving him a couple more minutes to adjust, Jesse began pumping in and out and gradually built up a rhythm.

Elliot was no longer groaning, although it was obvious he was at his limit for how much he could take. Gradually, Jesse kept increasing his speed, but because Elliot was so tight, it didn’t take long before he was making his final charge to the end zone. Elliot was moaning now, at least that’s what Jesse hoped he was doing, but he never indicated that he wanted Jesse to stop or slow down. Finally, Jesse drove his penis completely into Elliot’s intestines and whitewashed the condom with his creamy load. When he pulled out, he looked at Elliot, to see how he was doing.

“Well, what did you think?” Jesse asked him, when he felt Elliot had sufficient time to recover.

“It was really good and I felt you hitting my prostate, just like Jordan did,” Elliot confirmed, “but you didn’t make me cum.”

“I told you it doesn’t happen for everyone,” Jesse advised him, “and it might not happen like that for Jordan again either. It’s just something you appreciate when it does occur.”

Elliot accepted the information for what it was worth, although he was slightly disappointed that he hadn’t experienced a hands-free orgasm too. He was proud of the fact that he was able to take Jesse though, because he knew it meant that Jesse and he could continue to have fun, long after the other two had returned home.

Nicky wanted Jordan to do him next, since everyone seemed to enjoy taking the bigger cocks. Jordan wasn’t sure if he should do this, so he looked at Jesse for his cue. After getting Jesse’s nod of approval, Jordan got Nicky ready and then slowly entered him. Nicky did experience a little pain as Jordan eased his way in, but not enough to cause him to want to stop. Once Jordan had completely penetrated Nicky and given him time to adapt, he began to stroke his dick back and forth inside Nicky’s anal cavity.

Nicky was grunting and making some very guttural noises, but whenever Jordan asked if he wanted him to stop, Nicky always refused. Since the fit was so tight, it didn’t take long for Jordan to orgasm and he filled the condom with his creamy load.

“Okay, that was a lot different than when I did it with Elliot,” Nicky acknowledged. “If you want to know the truth, I felt like I was the Thanksgiving turkey when it was being stuffed. Damn, that felt like a baseball bat going in me. I think I’ll stick to doing it with Elliot from now on.”

If I were a betting man, I’d be willing to wager that Elliot was grinning from ear-to-ear after he’d heard Nicky say that. As I said before, I think Elliot might have a crush on Nicky, even though he still enjoys doing things with Jesse and Jordan too.

The other boys agreed to honor Nicky’s request, but they didn’t keep question whether he was hurting at all, after taking on his larger cousin. Nicky continually assured the others he was fine, although he did admit he was a bit looser than before. He just hoped it didn’t cause him to have an accident later, seeing his rectum was now much wider than when the evening started.

The rest of the week went about the same for the boys, but I was busy double and triple checking our vacation plans. I was also making certain a little surprise I had planned for the boys was all set as well. They didn’t seem to mind that I wasn’t spending as much time with them and happily entertained themselves until the weekend.

On Saturday afternoon, Danny, Brandon, Jake and I took all the boys over to the health center, so the proud owners could show the rabble the areas they didn’t have a chance to see before. Although some of the offices were occupied and we didn’t go in them, we did see a couple of the other vacant ones, as well as taking a tour of the two-story addition.

When we reached the first floor in that area, Danny explained where the laboratory would be and pointed out the area where the diagnostic and imaging center will be located.

“So this is where I’m going to be working?” Jesse asked.

“If you get your degree, than I’ll make sure this is where you have your first job as a radiologist,” Danny confirmed.

Jesse’s chest seemed to swell a little, as the other boys looked around and nodded their heads in approval.

The elevators weren’t installed and operating yet, so we had to walk up the stairs to the second floor. Once we were there, Danny pointed out where the two operating rooms, the recovery room and the employee lounge would be located. The boys were impressed that they were even going to have their own operating rooms and thought this was even more impressive than they’d first imagined.

After we finished seeing everything there, I took everyone over to the pharmacy again. I had arranged with Kevin to make sure Vinnie and he would be there this time, so we could actually get inside and look around. Kevin let us in when we knocked at the door.

“Hi, guys. Welcome to my pharmacy,” he greeted us, as we entered. “Let me give you the grand tour.”

The boys agreed they were eager to look around, so they followed Kevin.

“Right here by the entrance is the security room,” he told them. “Frankie helped me put an ad in some law enforcement publications so I could hire a few retired officers to work security for me. This will be their office. It has monitors so they can view what’s going on in the store by manipulating any of the security cams that we are installing.

“They will also have their own private entrance,” Kevin continued, “so they can come and go without the other employees being able to see them. That should help keep the employees on their toes and make them less like to participate in employee theft, since they’ll never be sure if someone is working security or not. The men working security will also be able to have the police pick up any person up they stop for shoplifting without having to come into the pharmacy. It should create less of a commotion for us that way.”

We were all impressed with this area and agreed it was probably wise that it had its own entrance. From there, Kevin took us to the vault and showed the boys how it would be used to store the drugs and cash whenever the pharmacy was closed. It was very impressive. He also showed them the drive through window and explained how that would help customers who didn’t want to run inside to pick up their prescriptions.

Kevin then took us back and to see the stockroom, which even had a receiving dock where they could accept deliveries. The four doors (the main entrance, security room, receiving and overhead door) would each have their own key, but Kevin and the security guards would have master keys that would open any of them.

Although we didn’t go up and down every aisle, Kevin told the boys about what types of items he’d be carrying. They’d have the typical ‘over the counter’ drugs and medications, pain relievers and rubs, first aid supplies (which would include such things as enema bags and hot water bottles), health and beauty aids, and pediatric and geriatric supplies.

In the back corner, Kevin would also feature some other items most pharmacies don’t carry, such as crutches, walkers, neck braces, air splints and soft casts, portable commodes, wheelchairs, a hospital bed, therapeutic devices and traction equipment. I think the boys were very impressed with the broad range of items he would have on hand or could get for his customers within a couple of days.

Once we finished our tour of the pharmacy, the boys thanked Kevin, Vinnie, Danny and Brandon for showing them around their new places. I think the time we spent taking a tour of these two places might have even given at least some of the boys ideas about possibly opening their own businesses some day.

When we got home, I told the boys to pack a bag with enough clothing to last them for three days, as well as any other items they might need, such as their toothbrushes. When they wanted to know why, I merely told them I was going to be taking them on a trip. I wouldn’t tell them where we were going, but I did mention that I thought they’d like it and we’d be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Since nearly everyone else would be working during the time we’ll be gone, this was going to be merely for the four boys and me.

Elliot wanted to know if he could ask Hayden to go to, so I explained what it would mean for them if he did that.

“You may, if you want,” I began, “but if you do, you boys won’t be able to do any fooling around in the motel at night.”

After thinking it over and discussing it among themselves, the boys quickly decided it might be best if they didn’t invite Hayden after all. If he were a little more open-minded about things then I’m certain they’d have been more than willing to ask him to tag along too.

Once the boys went to pack their things, I gave Mark a quick phone call. I had some concerns about our investments and hoped he could briefly clear up the situation for me. Once he was on the line and we’d exchanged greetings, I got right to the point.

“Mark, I’m a little worried about our investments,” I began. “This looming debt ceiling debate has me a bit jumpy and concerned about our future.”

“I think you can relax,” Mark replied. “I’ve been switching your money out of market driven funds and into more stable and less volatile investments.”

“Oh, when did you start doing that?” I wondered.

“It began after the first of the year,” Mark answered. “After the fall elections, I did some research on the Tea Party’s objectives, since they were the ones that made the biggest gains, and was struck by their agenda and resolute determination to advance their cause. Since they seemed adamant and unlikely to budge from their position, I began to worry about how that would affect the situation in Washington.

“At about the same time,” he continued, “I was reading information from analysts, whom I highly respect, and they were concerned about the budgetary dilemmas many municipalities and states are currently facing. They’re worried their current financial woes of those governmental bodies could cause them to either default on their debt or put them in a position where they would have to file for bankruptcy. If either of those things happened, it would have a very negative impact on the markets as well. For that reason, I began to alter the distribution of your investments.”

“Wow, you’re really on top of things,” I acknowledged. “So our money is pretty safe now?”

“I try to keep up with the economic situation,” Mark agreed, “and I’m making sure your money is as safe as possible. I moved about half of it out of the markets by June and I’ve been moving even more since then. By the end of this month, you’ll have very little still tied up in market driven securities.”

“Thank you for watching out for us,” I added. “I should have realized that you would have already taken care of this.”

“It never hurts to check though, just to make sure,” Mark confirmed. “Some day you might catch me napping and notice something I might have missed.”

“Oh, I doubt that,” I confessed, with a chuckle.

After thanking him yet again, we ended our call and I felt much better about our financial situation.

Later that night, after the boys retired to their rooms, Jordan had Jesse do him again, and Elliot had Jordan do him. Nicky then opted to let Elliot be his partner this time, so Nicky ended up doing it to Jesse. Jordan didn’t have another hands-free orgasm, but they all enjoyed themselves and went to sleep wondering where I was going to take them.

The next morning, the boys kept pestering me to find out what my plans were, but I still wouldn’t divulge our destination. I merely told them they didn’t have to go if they didn’t want to, but none of them decided to stay behind. We left shortly after I prepared them a big lunch and then we hopped in the Suburban and set out.

We spent several hours on the road and stopped only for gas, toilet breaks and drinks. When we arrived at the hotel and checked in, the boys had even more questions.

“What the heck is in Cleveland?” Jordan challenged.

“I think I know,” Jesse answered. “I think I saw it on ‘American Idol’ one night, when they went to the ‘Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.’ I’ll bet that’s where we’re going.”

“Is that it, Papa?” Nicky asked next. “Is that where you’re taking us?”

“Could be,” I responded. “I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out.”

I knew this was mildly frustrating the boys, but I wanted them to have a certain amount of doubt that it was where we were heading. I still prefer to utilize the element of surprise, even if this time they had guessed where we were going.

I had reserved two rooms, one for the boys and another for me. I figured they’d want to fool around at night and I didn’t want to cramp their style or make them feel I was perving on them. Once we checked in, we took our things up to the rooms and cleaned up for dinner.

After I took the boys out to eat, we went back to the hotel to get a good night’s sleep. I told them I’d be getting them up early in the morning, so we could eat breakfast and get an early start. They agreed that would be fine and went to their own room.

Once the boys had gotten off, it calmed them down enough so they were able to get to sleep. Jesse and Nicky slept in one bed, and Jordan and Elliot in the other. Although it’s not exactly what Elliot was hoping for, they larger pair thought it would be better to split up, so one bed wouldn’t be too crowded.

The next morning, I took the boys out to eat and advised them it would be wise to consume a large breakfast. That’s because I didn’t plan on eating again until dinnertime, so we’d have plenty of time to enjoy what I had planned in between.

When we got to the ‘Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,’ I immediately drew a mental correlation between this place and the Louvre. I guess it’s because of the two glass pyramids out in front that reminded me of the modern addition to the famous museum in Paris.

As soon as we got inside, we were immediately blown away by the vast quantity and diversity of the items contained there. We also quickly learned that the Hall of Fame tries to give you an understanding of the evolution of Rock and Roll by explaining that country, folk, blues, blue grass, gospel, jazz and R & B all helped to influence the development of the genre. This fact because very evident when we saw the various individuals who have since been inducted in this famed hall and had acknowledged that they’d been influenced by one or more of those musical styles, as they were developing their own niche.

The Hall of Fame is spread out over several levels and consists of both permanent and temporary exhibits. Within these displays is a collection of instruments the artists actually used, mannequins displaying the costumes and other outfits the individual artists wore, hand-written song lyrics and many other interesting artifacts, which also includes a few cars. You can even witness some of the earliest performances by the solo acts and groups, such as when they appeared for the first time on television or in a concert.

There are also several film features, which are displayed on a three-screen viewing area. In another location, there is a wall that contains the collective autographs of the inductees. There is also a list of the 500 songs that shaped Rock and Roll. The Beatles have the most songs on this list with seven, while Elvis Presley and The Rolling Stones each have six songs and the Beach Boys and Bob Dylan have five songs each. Those are the artists with the greatest influence on the list.

I think we were walking around star struck, as we toured the hall featuring the inductees. Believe it or not, the first group wasn’t even inducted until 1986. That first group included James Brown, Little Richard, Elvis Presley, Fats Domino, Ray Charles, Chuck Berry, Sam Cooke, The Everly Brothers (Phil and Don), Buddy Holly and Jerry Lee Lewis. What a star-studded group that was.

The boys were really getting into the things they were seeing and I was getting a kick out of their conversations. Some dealt with the inductee’s abilities, while others had more to do more with the inductee’s quirks.

“Here’s someone you guys will recognize. I’m sure you’ve all heard of Michael Jackson,” I stated, as I gestured toward the display.

“Yeah everyone knows him,” Nicky agreed,

“Look, they’ve even got one of his Jackson Five outfits in here too, along with the stuff he wore when he performed solo,” Jesse mentioned.

“That’s because he’s a dual inductee,” I responded. “He was inducted once with the Jackson Five in 1997 and then again as a solo artist in 2001.”

“He was pretty weird, but he could really sing and dance.” Nicky added.

The rest of the boys nodded their agreement then Elliot started to laugh uncontrollably.

“What’s so funny,” Jordan wanted to know.

“You guys aren’t going to believe this,” Elliot told them, when he caught his breath. “When I was little, I thought that Michael Jackson was something grownups invented to scare kids about what could happen to us, you know like the boogeyman.”

Now that the rest of us were let in on his story, the boys began to understand why he’d been laughing.

“Where did you come up with that?” Jesse demanded, looking confused.

“I don’t know. I mean all you heard about him for a while was how he was into touching kids, so I thought he’d get me too, if I left the closet door open or something,” Elliot explained.

“Dude, you need many, many, many years of therapy,” Jesse stated, before breaking into a fit of giggles.

“Keep that door shut or I’m gonna get you Elliot,” Nicky teased, in his best Michael Jackson voice. “Come here little boy. I’m got something I want to show you.”

He then added a very evil and sinister laugh for effect, which meant the others were laughing hysterically by the time he’d finished saying this.

I think Elliot must have shared that story because he felt it was funny also. At least I hoped that was the case, so I was glad to see he was laughing at Nicky’s impression too. In fact, he was laughing so hard that he had tears rolling down his cheeks. I have to admit, it was pretty funny.

“Yes it’s unfortunate that in his later life there were many accusations that he had behaved improperly with children, but the man did have a talent,” I stated, before guiding them along to the next exhibit.

A little while later, another inductee caught their attention.

“Hey, check this out. It’s Ozzy Osbourne,” Jesse said, as we came to an exhibit for the band Black Sabbath.

“I didn’t know that guy played music. I just thought he had a TV show,” Nicky confessed.

“You probably wouldn’t know him unless you’re into classic rock, because his group, Black Sabbath, was way before our time, but Ozzy rocks,” Jesse stated.

“I watched that show on MTV with my babysitter sometimes, but there was only one word I could ever understand,” Elliot offered.

The four boys looked at each other then shouted in unison, “SHARON!”

I jumped at the noise and asked, “What the hell was that all about?”

“You can’t understand anything he says on the show, unless he’s yelling for his wife and he does that a lot,” Jordan informed me, to explain their antics.

“Yeah he’s crazy, I saw him get into a fight with his car one time, because it couldn’t understand his voice commands,” Nicky added, with a chuckle.

“I’ll admit I was never a big Black Sabbath fan,” I said. “It sounds to me like old Ozzy’s brain got fried from taking too many drugs, but they do consider him the ‘godfather of heavy metal music’ now.”

As we continued our tour of the various exhibits, the boys found several artists that they were more familiar with. Jesse was particularly interested in Eric Clapton’s signed guitar.

“Wow, you know even though he’s been around for ages they still say Clapton is the greatest guitarist in the world,” Jesse said, as he looked on Clapton’s guitar with a sense of awe.

“Yes, Clapton has been a major influence on rock music and he learned from some of the blue’s legends,” I informed them. “You’ve probably heard many of his songs, even if you didn’t know they were his. Did you realize that he’s a three-time inductee into the Hall of Fame? First, with the ‘Yardbirds,’ then with ‘Cream’ and finally as a solo artist.”

“Damn, I didn’t know that,” Elliot admitted, while the others nodded in agreement.

“I love that song ‘Tears in Heaven,’ but it’s so sad,” Jesse stated.

“Well that’s no surprise, as it resulted from a great tragedy in Clapton’s life,” I explained. “He wrote it for his little boy who fell out of a window on an upper floor and was killed.”

The boys gave a collective gasp at my revelation and quickly agreed that would be a terrible thing for a parent to experience. They also thought it was fitting that Mr. Clapton had honored his son by writing such a beautiful song.

Elliot then led us over to see Little Richard’s display and reminded us that Dion and he had performed some of Little Richard’s songs for us on New Year’s Eve. As we looked at some of his pictures, I noticed a few questioning looks from my troops.

“Why is his hair so drippy looking?” Nicky asked.

“That was a popular style for African-Americans many years ago,” I answered. “As I’m sure you’ve learned from your history classes, black people haven’t always been treated fairly and for a time some felt that by doing this to their hair it would make them blend in more with the white community.”

“That’s pretty chicken shit,” Jordan stated, rather forcefully. “He was obviously really talented, so he shouldn’t have had to do that to his hair just to fit in. People should have been grateful he shared his gift with them.”

Although I didn’t approve of his choice of words, I appreciated Jordan’s sentiment and was pleased to see the rest of my boys nodding their heads in agreement.

As we moved along, I spotted something else I wanted to bring to their attention. We had come to the ‘Crosby, Stills and Nash’ exhibit.

“This is one of my favorite groups,” I told the boys. “Each one of these guys is a multiple inductee too. They were not only inducted for being in this group, but they also got in with the other groups they’d performed with. David Crosby was also inducted with ‘The Byrds,’ Stephen Still with ‘Buffalo Springfield’ and Graham Nash for his stint with ‘The Hollies.’

I’m not sure how interested the boys were with this piece of information, but they listened politely. Then, a short time later, I spotted another exhibit that caught my attention.

“Now here is an exhibit featuring one of my favorite solo artists. Elliot you should know who he is, since you played one of his songs for me. In fact, all of you should know who he is,” I stated.

Elliot looked back at me with a blank expression on his face and some of the others also appeared to be scratching their heads.

“It’s Jerry Lee Lewis,” I offered.

The boys looked back at me as though I was talking about one of our neighbors or the mailman, rather than a rock legend. I felt there was only one way for them to figure out who he was.

“GOODNESS GRACATIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE,” I shouted. It also earned me a few strange looks from the other patrons.

“That’s who sang that song?” Elliot wondered, amazed.

“You didn’t know that?” I asked, incredulously.

“How would I know?” Elliot replied.

“You played that song on New Year’s Eve. Didn’t you have to read the music first,” I inquired.

“No, Uncle Dion asked if I knew it, when I pulled him aside to talk him into singing those Little Richard songs,” he explained. “He said it was one of your favorites and I had heard it enough times, so I was able to play it by ear.”

“Yeah, I didn’t know who wrote it either,” Jesse stated, “I think we’ve all just heard it so many times that we’ve just sort of memorized the words.”

“Well Jerry Lee Lewis was very famous. In the early days he used to tour with Elvis and Johnny Cash. You guys remember them right,” I asked.

They nodded their heads and I filled them in on a few of Jerry Lee’s other hits, like ‘Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On’ and ‘Breathless.’

“His popularity hit the rocks after his 1958 London tour,” I informed them. “A British reporter discovered that Lewis, who was twenty-three at the time, had married his third wife, his thirteen-year old first cousin. She was the daughter of his bass player, who was also his cousin. They tried to claim she was sixteen at the time, but that didn’t work. Suddenly, he was blacklisted from the radio and almost vanished from music altogether.”

“Wow, he married someone that young!” Jordan exclaimed, “and she was his cousin too.”

“He must have been from the south,” Jesse joked.

I chose not to respond to Jesse’s comment and directed them to the next exhibit. I also made a mental note. I hadn’t previously known that Elliot could play by ear. Usually, a musician can’t play a new song unless he has the sheet music to read beforehand. Remembering what he did on New Year’s Eve, I thought Elliot had played that song like a professional. What can I say? He continues to amaze me with the things he can do on that piano and I am so glad we were able to provide a prominent place for it in our home.

From there, we moved to the upper floor, where they had a collection of permanent displays. In this room were the exhibits for Elvis Presley, The Who, The Beach Boys, Beatles, U2, Queen, Bob Dylan, The Clash, The Doors and Roy Orbison.

“Damn, look at that,” Jesse shouted, while pointing at something he just noticed. “They’ve even got one of Elvis’ cars in here.”

Sure enough, there was an old, huge Cadillac cordoned off by those brass stands and fancy cords like you might see at a theater.

“Papa why is Elvis considered the King of Rock and Roll?” Jordan asked. “Most of his music sounds like country to me,”

“Well, he did have a major influence on both of those forms of music,” I began “You see, Elvis grew up listening to country music and singing gospel music in church. He was also greatly influenced by some of the early African American performers, like B. B. King, Arthur ‘Big Boy’ Crudup and Joe Hunter, but he was also intrigued with the music of Chuck Berry and Fats Domino as well. Black artists weren’t big in the south at the time, but because he liked what they did, Elvis blended all three of those types of music together and came up with his own, unique sound. The music he performed in his early career was much different than the country music of that time, so many of the traditionalists didn’t like him.”

“Well, I don’t like country much,” Jordan mentioned.

“Me either,” Elliot interjected, “it’s just rap for rednecks. If you play it backwards, then the people in the songs usually live happier lives. They get their dog back, their wife doesn’t screw their best friend and the twister goes clear around their trailer, instead of through it.”

“And what do you have against rap,” Jordan inquired.

“It’s just not music to my way of thinking,” Elliot replied. “It sounds more like angry speeches set to a heavy bass.”

“Would you guys shut up before some angry redneck or pissed off rapper kill’s us?” Jesse suggested, sarcastically.

“You mean lynched by rednecks or have a rapper bust caps in our asses?” Elliot asked.

Jesse rolled his eyes. “You are such a music snob!” he chastised him.

“Besides,” Elliot continued, “they wouldn’t kill us, we’re just little boys.”

“Right,” Nicky chimed in, “they’d kill Papa, because he couldn’t get his brats to shut up.”

The boys thought that comment was particularly funny, but didn’t end up laughing too hard after I reminded them that it would be a long walk back to Pennsylvania, if an angry redneck or rapper killed me.

“Damn, here is another of my all-time favorite groups,” I advised them, as we approached the Beatles display. “They set the world on its ear when they broke onto the music scene. They were so damn creative and talented. Did you know John, Paul and George are all dual-inductees? They were also inducted for their solo careers too, as well as for being part of this remarkable band.”

The boys were listening to me rant on, until I saw something else.

“Look there,” I urged, while pointing at a streaming video. “That’s the Beatles performing on The Ed Sullivan Show. It was during their first American tour. Wow! That sure brings back some memories. It was in 1964 and I was a little younger than all of you boys are now when I watched this show. It was hard to hear them, with all the girls in the audience screaming and crying.”

“Yeah, girls can get carried away when they see guys they like on stage,” Nicky observed. “You never see guys do that when some hot chick is performing.”

“Nah, they’re too busy drooling and panting to scream or cry,” I teased. Nicky merely rolled his eyes at me.

“Hey, what’s that cub scout uniform doing here?” Jesse asked, to distract us away from our previous discussion.

“I’m not sure what it has to do with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but that’s Jim Morrison’s uniform,” I informed them. “He played with ‘The Doors,’ so I guess they felt it would be nice to show he wasn’t always hooked on booze and drugs.”

After saying that, I happened to look at my watch and was surprised to notice how late it was. I guess there has just been so much to see that the time has flown by and we still haven’t seen it all. I guess the Hall’s hours of 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. just aren’t long enough to see everything, because we were one of the first people to enter after it opened and now it was nearly closing time. I’m not sure the boys will want to come back tomorrow to see more, because I have something else planned for them that they might find even more enjoyable.

Copyright ©2011 by billwstories
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cool, mini-pre-vacation. I wonder where they are going for the afternoon and what makes for a skipped lunch.

 

Thank for the hard work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/29/2011 12:59 PM, flashpoint2008 said:
Cool, mini-pre-vacation. I wonder where they are going for the afternoon and what makes for a skipped lunch.

 

Thank for the hard work.

Flash, I'm glad to see you enjoyed the chapter, but I think you missed a few details. They skipped lunch because there is so much to see at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. When they finished, Josh realizes how late it is and thinks that the 10:00 to 5:30 p.m. hours aren't long enough, because they were there the entire dau and still hadn't seen everything.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am starting to like Elliot more and more. What he told about Rap is, sort of, exactly what I think about... well, I don't want to be rude, so I am just going to write... about that thing. I hope you will not mind, Bill, if I will quote that statement next time I'll have disagreement with my boyfriend about stupidity of Rap specool.gif

I am sad Hayden was not included on this trip, though I understand why the boys decided so. Still, I think it would be much fun if they gave up their sex sessions on this trip and instead included Hayden. Not to mention how sad Hayden will be. Oh, well, teen hormones couldn't be helped, I guess.

I'm also glad to hear Mark is so thoughtful and Josh's funds are in good care for the upcoming crisis. I only hope he did the same for Elliot's funds.

All in all, great chapter and I can't wait what Josh has in store for tomorrow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/29/2011 03:24 PM, Horn said:
I am starting to like Elliot more and more. What he told about Rap is, sort of, exactly what I think about... well, I don't want to be rude, so I am just going to write... about that thing. I hope you will not mind, Bill, if I will quote that statement next time I'll have disagreement with my boyfriend about stupidity of Rap specool.gif

I am sad Hayden was not included on this trip, though I understand why the boys decided so. Still, I think it would be much fun if they gave up their sex sessions on this trip and instead included Hayden. Not to mention how sad Hayden will be. Oh, well, teen hormones couldn't be helped, I guess.

I'm also glad to hear Mark is so thoughtful and Josh's funds are in good care for the upcoming crisis. I only hope he did the same for Elliot's funds.

All in all, great chapter and I can't wait what Josh has in store for tomorrow.

Horn, I'm glad you like Ethan and you may certainly use his line about rap music. Yes, it was a pity that Hayden didn't get to go too, but since Nicky and Jordan came to have some fun without their parents being around, it only stood to reason. If only Hayden would have been a little more open, he could have joined them. Not that he would have been required to participate, but they were just concerned how he'd react if he knew what they were doing.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..