Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,137 Words
  • 5,239 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 1 - 31. Chapter 31 - We Just Keep Growing

Thursday, the contractor showed up and began work. That night, Dustin was worried about where he was going to sleep, as his room was a mess, when one of the boys suggested he ask if he could sleep with me. I told him he could use my room to share with one of the boys, while I used their room, but he wouldn’t hear of it. He said he’d like the opportunity to spend the night with me, so I agreed.

After he was settled under the covers, I got in on my side of the bed and made sure I didn’t crowd him. However, as I lay there, I began to realize he was inching closer to me. His movements were barely noticeable, but I could tell the gap between our bodies was definitely getting smaller. This surprised me at first, until I began to think about it in the larger context. If he went into foster care at three and was never close to any of the families he lived with, then he’s probably never had an opportunity to bond with an adult before, so possibly he thought this might be his chance.

I suspected his current actions had probably been influenced by some of the things Ricky and Danny might have told him, possibly details from our trip. From his actions, I assumed he probably already knew I slept with the various boys and cuddled with them while we were away, but I wasn’t sure if this was a test to see if I would also do this with him. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions, though, and would wait to see what types of moves he made next.

Although he was older and larger than the other boys, it didn’t mean that he was emotionally mature. Having been deprived of attention from an early age, I wondered just what he was looking for this evening. That started to become clear when he was right beside me and he placed his head upon my arm. Even though it was dark in the room, there was still enough moonlight coming through the window for me to notice the contented look upon his face as he did this. I think this entire scenario might have been a subconscious attempt on his part to make up for some of the love and tenderness he’d missed out on while growing up.

When I awoke the next morning, Dustin was still snuggled up tightly against my body and he had his arms wrapped around mine. I wasn’t sure if that made him feel safe or whether it was a way to make sure I didn’t leave him during the night. Whatever his intention, I felt closer to him because of it.

During the day Friday, I spent most of my day out running errands and checking on things at my school. A couple of the newly hired teachers were there, getting their classrooms ready for the first day, and it gave me the chance to chat with them and get to know them better. When I finally decided to call it a day, I headed home, anxious to be with the boys again. I hadn’t been there long before the phone rang and I was somewhat amazed that none of the boys made a move to answer it, so I did.

“Hello,” I greeted whoever was on the other end, “Currie residence.”

“Hi Josh, it’s Sally again.” I thought she was probably calling to see how Dustin was adjusting.

“I hope you realize people are going to start talking about us, if we keep contacting each other so frequently,” I teased.

“Yes, I suppose so,” she agreed, although I wasn’t sure she had caught the intended humor of my comment. “I hate to keep imposing on you, especially so soon after placing Dustin there, but this problem sort of involves him, too.”

“I’m intrigued,” I admitted. “When you began, I assumed you had another boy who needed a home, but I can’t image how that could possibly have anything to do with Dustin, so please tell me what’s up.”

“Remember when I told you that Dustin had been caught having sexual relations with his foster-parents’ son?” she began. “Well, last night the police picked up a boy who’d been caught shoplifting some food. The boy wouldn’t give the officers any information, but they could tell he was just healing up from a fairly bad beating. The police told the kid that if he wasn’t going to cooperate, they’d have to send him to a juvenile detention center until he opened up. That’s when the boy announced he would tell them everything, if they could get him put in the same foster home as his friend.

“After hearing this, they called me, to see if I knew anything about the boy he was referring to. After talking to this young man, it turns out he’s the same one that Dustin was having his little fling with. His name is Kevin Baxter and his dad beat him pretty severely, after he threw Dustin out. That same night, Kevin ran away from home and has been living on the streets ever since. He told the police there was no way he’d ever go back home, so we went out to talk to the parents, to get their take on things. After a pretty heated confrontation with the father, it was evident he didn’t want his son back, so I got him to sign Kevin over to foster care, but only after the police agreed they wouldn’t charges him with child abuse, for what he’d done to Kevin. In essence, he gave up his rights to the boy, but Kevin has repeatedly told me that he only wants to go to the same home as Dustin. I know this is a lot to ask of you, but would you consider taking him in?”

I didn’t even have to think about it this time. “Bring him right over,” I quickly agreed, which wasn’t quite the answer Sally was expecting. I think she figured I would ask her for time to think about it first, and talk to the boys. That is why I had to explain my sudden change in attitude.

“I don’t have to ask the boys this time, because they told me the last time they thought we should help anyone who needed it. It might help Dustin, as well, not that there have been any problems, but I can still tell there was a small part of his life he had been sorry to leave behind. I think that was most likely this boy. Just bring him over and I’ll round up the boys for a welcoming party.”

“Oh, Josh, you’re a real lifesaver,” she gushed. “Thank you so much and we’ll see you shortly. I just have to run to the police station to pick him up first. I had to leave him there, while I got things sorted out.”

“I’ll see you then,” I said before hanging up the phone. Now, I went in search of my brood. Once I rounded them up, I gave them the basics, but intentionally withheld some of the information.

“Boys, Mrs. Swarthout called me again,” I began. “There’s another boy that needs our help. They’ll be arriving shortly and I want you all to make him feel at home. You know how the rest goes.”

“Sure, Dad, no problem,” Danny responded, for all three of them. Dustin looked a little confused by all of our reactions, but I was sure the boys would quickly fill him in about how we all felt. All we had to do now was wait for them to arrive.

It wasn’t very long before Sally pulled in, leading another young man to our door. I hadn’t told anyone any details of my conversation with Sally, because I wanted to see what kind of reactions there would be. I even made sure to keep Dustin from looking out the windows first, to get his true reaction. He was right beside me, as I opened the door.

“Kevin?” Dustin he uttered, startled. “What are you doing here?”

“I ran away,” Kevin blurted out, as he began to sob. “Dad beat me real bad after he caught us together, so I took off from there. He might have even killed me, if mom hadn’t stepped between us. He even hit her and screamed that it was all her fault that I turned out to be a fruitcake.”

“Is that why you’re here?” Dustin pressed.

“Kinda. A few days after I ran away, the police found me and were going to lock me up, but I told them I wanted to be in foster care with you. So here I am.” That’s when Kevin noticed the other boys, and then looked at me, before realizing he might have said too much, too quickly. Dustin saw his reaction as well, and set about to ease his fears.

“Don’t worry Kev, they’re cool. This is a great place and you’re going to like it here. This is our dad, Mr. Currie, and these are my brothers, Danny and Ricky.” Kevin looked at Dustin as if he were trying to figure out if this was the same kid he was looking for. He was completely taken aback by what Dustin had just said and was so flabbergasted that he could only go through the motions of shaking the boys hands and exchanging greetings. Once he returned to his senses, they all began to talk about boy things, until I asked them to give Kevin the grand tour of the house and help him choose a room. They immediately raced upstairs, leaving me to speak with Sally.

“Josh, I’m impressed,” she beamed. “Dustin is already referring to you as dad and to Danny and Ricky as his brothers.”

“Yes, but none of that was of my doing,” I admitted. “He seemed to hit it off with the boys and fit right in. I’d give the other two most of the credit for his transition.”

“Still, that’s remarkable progress for less than a week,” she explained. “ I wish I had more foster parents like you. This place is becoming the Currie Hotel for society’s castaways. The kids that others don’t want end up here, thriving as they never have before.”

“Well, thank you for the compliment and I think I like what you just said. You’re right about this place and you’ve just convinced me to give it a name. As per your suggestion, my home will now officially be known as ‘The Castaway Hotel.’ I’ll have to tell that to the boys, because I think they’ll get a chuckle out of it.”

“That’s wonderful!” she exclaimed. “I wish I knew how you did it. I bring the boys here, so distraught and all alone. Then you take them, and a short time later, they’re happy, healthy, normal young men again. You must have some sort of magic I don’t know about.”

“The only magic here is love and understanding,” I explained. “It seems these boys have never had anything like that and they just blossom, once they get it and see what they’ve missed. That’s all I give them and that’s all they’ve asked for.”

“I think if it were that simple, we’d have a much better success rate in foster care,” he objected. “No, Josh, you and your home are special and the results you get are remarkable. I’m glad you decided to become a foster parent.”

“Thanks, Sally, but I should be thanking you. By talking me into helping these boys, you’ve brought a new meaning and purpose to my life. I now have these young people who need me and love me. It’s changed my life completely.”

“As you’ve changed theirs. I can’t see any losers in this game and that, in and of itself, is impressive. Thanks again, Josh, and I’ll try not to bother you any more – at least not too soon.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I shot back. “If there are boys out there who need us, we’re available. The Castaway Hotel still has openings and we’re on call seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” she told me, with a chuckle. “I wouldn’t keep asking you, if I saw you were struggling at all, but you appear to have everything well in hand. Please tell the boys I said good-bye, because I need to get back to work. My office doesn’t seem to run as smoothly as your home.”

Sally winked after saying that and then left. I didn’t see any of the boys for quite a while after that, but I gave them room to get acquainted. It might also be that Dustin and Kevin were making up for lost time. Whatever the reason, I didn’t bother them. When the boys returned sometime later, they joined me in my office, where I had been working.

“Dad,” Kevin said with a smirk on his face, “you don’t mind me calling you that, do you?”

“Certainly not,” I assured him. “I just thought you might have some problems doing it, since you do have your own father. Dustin still hasn’t felt comfortable enough to do that yet.”

“Well, Danny told me his story and it wasn’t all that different from mine,” he admitted. “He said he only has one dad now and that’s you. After that, Dustin and I talked everything over and he made me realize I feel pretty much the way Danny does. I don’t have any other father now,” he told me, defiantly. “Especially not after everything he did and said to me. I want you to be my dad. Okay?”

“Well, I’m sorry to hear you’ve given up on your family, but I certainly liked the sound of it when you called me ‘dad.’ If that’s what you’ve decided to do, then go right ahead,” I told him, trying to make him feel welcome.

“Thanks, Dad,” he continued. “I was wondering if it would be alright if we moved one of the other beds into Dustin’s room, so he and I can be together again?”

“What do you think of that idea, Dustin?” I inquired, to make sure I didn’t commit Dustin to an idea he might be opposed to. However, I had the impression they had already talked this over, before confronting me with this plan.

“I’d really like that,” Dustin confirmed. “Kevin and I shared a room at his house too, so it will be like old times, but with a lot nicer family.”

“Well, if neither of you has a problem with it,” I informed them, “then I certainly don’t have any objection.”

“Great!” they both yelled.

“Thanks, Dad,” Dustin added, testing the water, before all four of them went racing back up the stairs again. Soon I heard the sounds of a bed being disassembled and then reassembled in another room.

The contractor had finished his work on Dustin’s room that morning, and I had to admit he’d done a nice job. The room looked great. The bottom half of the walls were covered in a dark, walnut paneling, with the area above it covered with wallpaper. It was a racecar motif, on a cream-colored background, and needless to say, Dustin was also thrilled with it. Now, they called me up for the official inspection, once they had it exactly the way they wanted it. He and Kevin were glowing, as they showed me how they had arranged their room.

“Hey, it looks great,” I agreed. “I hope it always stays this neat and clean.” Kevin and Dustin turned toward each other and began to laugh.

“We’ll work on that, Dad,” Dustin confessed. “Our last room did get a little messy.” We all had a little chuckle over that, and then we all went downstairs to chat.

“Kevin, I know this will be your first night with us, and I wish we had more of an opportunity to get to know you better first, but we have visitors coming over this evening. We’ll be picking up Jay and Brandon shortly and they’ll be spending the night and most of tomorrow here.

“They’re cool and like brothers,” Dustin announced, helping me out. “You’ll like them.”

“I don’t mind, Dad,” Kevin assured me. “I’m just happy you’re letting Dustin and me live here together. It was really nice of you.”

“No, I’m just being selfish,” I replied, which caused them both to flash me a puzzled look. “I very much enjoy the company, even though sometimes I feel I’ve gotten more than I bargained for. Regardless, I love every minute of it and wouldn’t change a thing.”

“And we love it too,” Dustin confirmed, “so, thanks.”

Within the hour, I was loading everyone into the van, so we could pick up my other two ‘sons.’ On the way back, we rented a couple of videos and picked up the sheet pizza I’d ordered before we left. After reaching the house, we watched the first movie, while we ate. It was an action flick that Dustin had selected, and after they finished gorging themselves, the boys got comfortable. When the first movie ended, we decided to take an intermission between films, and that’s when the other four other boys disappeared, leaving Dustin, Kevin and me alone to talk.

Kevin seemed eager to fill me in about a great deal of his life. He admitted he was sure he was gay and that he and Dustin had been fooling around for some time before they had been caught. He said his father wouldn’t accept the fact that he had a ‘pansy’ for a son and that’s why he beat him, hoping it would ‘make a man out of him’. Well, it obviously didn’t work, so now he has no son at all. While we were still talking, I quickly realized the other boys had gone to take their showers, because they were now returning, strolling back into the room without a stitch of clothing on. Kevin looked at them in total shock and Dustin merely giggled.

“You guys sure don’t like clothes?” Dustin commented, chuckling.

“We prefer to not have to wear them,” Danny began. “We’re all brothers and we don’t care if you see us without anything on. We did this the whole time we were on vacation together, in the motel rooms, that is.”

“Aren’t you worried people will see you through the window?” Kevin asked.

“No, Pop closes the blinds after dark and if someone sees us, well, we’ll give them a thrill,” Brandon teased.

“Yeah, it’s no big deal,” Jay added. “It’s only a naked body. Besides, we’ll see each other in the locker rooms after soccer practice, anyway.” All the boys agreed and things started to get back to normal. A short time later, Dustin and Kevin must have slipped away, and I only noticed when I heard the shower running again. Before long, they rejoined us, having decided to leave their clothes behind, as well. That’s when I got my first good look at my two newest sons.

As I mentioned before, Dustin was 5’8” and had a very solid build. He also had what I guessed to be a 6” circumcised penis with a nice covering of black pubes and a slight happy trail leading to his navel. Kevin, on the other hand, was about 5’ 6”, had an impressive swimmer’s build, shoulder length dark brown hair, midnight blue eyes, a nice golden skin tone. Other than the bruises that currently covered his body, he was quite good looking. He also had about a 5.5” uncircumcised cock, with a small horseshoe of dark hair surrounding it. I must admit, I didn’t think he had much pubic hair for a 14 year-old.

“Great. Now, there someone else who’s uncut, like me,” Jay shouted.

Jubilantly, Kevin came over to stand beside him. “Us natural boys have to stick together, don’t we Jay?” Kevin joked, as Jay smiled and hugged him.

My living room was now awash in the nakedness of six gorgeous young male bodies. Even though I was enjoying the scenery, I was also pleasantly surprised that Dustin and Kevin had decided to join the others. It couldn’t get better than this.

Now that the boys had finished their nightly preparations, we put in the second movie, another action film, which Kevin had picked out. Gradually, they all got comfortable again, as they got ready to watch it. Dustin and Kevin came over and sat on either side of me on the couch, and soon I felt Kevin’s head leaning against my shoulder. I lifted my arm and wrapped it around him to let him know that he was loved and welcomed here, and he didn’t hesitate enjoying our closeness.

When the movie ended, I sent the boys to bed, but Brandon and Danny hung back. I suspected what they wanted, but silently hoped I was wrong. “Pop, have you thought about what Danny and I asked you, after we got back from vacation?” they asked, once the others were out of earshot.

“I have and I take it you’ve both thought this over and decided you still want to do it?” They both nodded in response. “I’ll close up down here and then meet you in my room. We’ll talk more about it then.” I advised them. They both smiled and burst up the steps, while I locked the front door and turned off the lights on the first floor, before going up to my room. Brandon and Danny were on my bed when I arrived. I shut the door to my room and turned to the boys.

“Boys, I’ve thought about this a great deal since you first mentioned it to me. Although I think I understand WHY you might want to do this, I still can’t agree it’s necessary or the right thing to do. You boys seem to think this is essential, so we can show each other our love, but there are many other, more appropriate, ways to do this. I think we should just stick to those methods and forget about having sex.”

They both started to protest but I stood my ground, even in the face of this intense pressure. “Boys, you both know I love you, as much as life itself, and I would do almost anything for you, but this just wouldn’t be right. Brandon, even though you’re not one of my foster sons, you’re just as welcome and loved as the others. You and Jay are as much a part of this family as any of the other boys and I love you two as much as any of the rest. I will do things with you and for you. I will also be affectionate with you, but that will not, and must not, include intimate contact. I will have to draw the line when it comes to sex. If you boys still feel this way when you are older, we can revisit this issue again, but for now the topic is closed.”

They both looked at me and then at each other. It was several minutes before anyone spoke, but Brandon finally broke the silence. “I think we’re both more than a little disappointed, but we do understand why you might not want to do this. It wasn’t just to prove our love for you, because it was also meant to extend that love to new levels. Even though we don’t agree with your decision, we will honor it, as you have honored so many of ours. I just want you to know that I still love you as much as ever, Pop.”

“That goes for me too, Dad,” Danny added. “I guess we weren’t being very fair to you, putting you on the spot like that, but thanks for being a real dad and doing what you think is right for us. I guess we knew it probably wasn’t something we should have asked, but it was something what we wanted, for our own personal reasons. I guess we didn’t think about the difficult situation we were putting you in. We’re sorry for being so thoughtless.”

“Apology accepted, although unnecessary,” I offered, trying to lessen the tension that had seemed to build in the room during the past few minutes. “ Why don’t I go downstairs and leave you two alone for a while. You can take turns playing me when you have sex, if that will make this easier for you, and then I’ll join you after you’re done. We can all sleep together in my bed tonight, if that meets with your approval.” They both nodded, energetically.

“Anything you might need you’ll find in the nightstand,” I advised them, before I departed, leaving the boys alone, so they could enjoy their sexual fantasy without me.

Once the door had closed, Danny reached out and pulled Brandon to him, lifting his head and bringing his lips down to meet his lover’s. Brandon pressed his lips against Danny’s and slipped his tongue into Danny’s mouth. Danny let his tongue run all around Brandon’s oral muscle, before he began to suck on it. Then, Danny caught Brandon’s lower lip between his own. After releasing it, he slid lower and started to nibble on the tender outer covering of Brandon’s neck.

Brandon’s hands were all over Danny’s body and he was concentrating, intensely, on Danny’s slender frame. Danny began to kiss his way down Brandon’s chest, only making a brief stop to work on Brandon’s cute, dark-pink nipples. Danny used his tongue on those pert little nubs, licking them thoroughly, before he began to suckle on them, as if Brandon were his wet nurse.

After Danny had done all he could to enjoy those tender, baby breasts, he continued to slide down Brandon’s abdomen, until he reached his naval. He made a quick stop there as well, allowing his tongue to dart in and around the depressed opening, before proceeding toward his main target. Brandon was already quite erect, as Danny reached his love stick, and Danny licked his way around it, before he moved down to work on Brandon’s family jewels.

Danny licked the outer covering of his ball sac, before taking one of Brandon’s gonads into his mouth. He swirled it around, tonguing as much of the surface as he could, and then he exchanged it for the other walnut-sized orb. Brandon was beginning to squirm under the attention, as Danny worked his way back up to Brandon’s rigid pole. He kissed its entire surface, before trying to lick it clean, and then he slipped his mouth over Brandon’s bone and began his effort to bring his friend off.

Brandon began to thrust upward, to mirror Danny’s movements and wordlessly let him know he was in desperate need of releasing his load. Danny increased his suction, to give his friend more pleasure, and Brandon’s thrusting became quicker and more urgent. Danny worked him harder and was soon rewarded with several bursts of Brandon’s sweet boy-seed. Danny swallowed what he had to, so he wouldn’t choke, but he kept the rest in his mouth, so he could savor the flavor. He was still sucking on Brandon’s wilting member when Brandon spoke to him.

“Thanks, Danny, that was wonderful, but now I want you to make love to me, the way I wanted Pop to. I want to feel you inside me.”

“Okay, if you’re sure. Give me a second and I’ll lube you up.” Danny grabbed the KY from the nightstand and put a big dab on his finger. He greased the outer rim of Brandon’s hole and then worked one, two and, finally, three fingers into his buddy’s tight chute. Gradually, he stretched it, while at the same time giving him additional pleasure, by stroking his prostate. Now, Danny quickly greased up his own mast, eager for the love making to begin.

As he looked down at Brandon, he saw the blond had a huge grin on his cute face. He was also on his back, with his legs pulled up to his chest, letting Danny know he was ready. Danny lined up his cock with Brandon’s lubed hole and pushed the head lightly against the guardian of the gate. Hesitantly, the protector gave way and the knob slipped into Brandon’s moist tunnel. Danny looked into Brandon’s eyes, in order to make sure he was all right, before slowly inching the rest of his penis into the tight passageway. He continued on, until the front of his thighs brushed against Brandon’s ass cheeks, confirming he was all the way in. Before he did anything else, though, Danny bent down and began kissing his lover passionately, while he slowly began working his plump sausage in and out of Brandon’s back door.

He did this using long, smooth strokes, like I had taught him, and Brandon’s ass muscles were literally trying to suck the juice from Danny’s balls. Brandon was moaning beneath him, as he kissed Danny back – with all the lust and love he could muster, and his hands were tugging at Danny’s waist, which was his signal for Danny to go faster. This time, Danny fought against his partner’s urging, in order to make the encounter last as long as he could. Brandon was like a wild man below him, jerking and groaning each time Danny’s shaft brushed against his prostate, and he continued to carry on, like a nympho in heat. He was definitely enjoying Danny’s effort.

Danny was beginning to feel the churning down deep in his loins and knew his climax was not far behind. He increased his pace, stroking faster and faster inside his friend, and Brandon’s noises were becoming louder with every thrust. Danny was very close to the brink now, and he progressed to using short, rapid strokes, knowing this would cause him to shoot his wad up Brandon’s tender ass. Danny’s orgasm was ready to explode, so he arched his back, thrust his pelvis as far forward as he could and deposited several ropes of hot boy juice in his lovers butt. Danny could feel the fluids working their way back down Brandon’s hole and the liquid eventually began to dribble out onto the bed. Danny started to pull out of the well-used hole, but Brandon grabbed his hips and held him in place.

“Not yet. Stay in me a little longer,” he begged. Danny nodded and left his shrinking dick in his friend’s sheath, while kissing him over and over again.

“Thank you, Brandon. That was wonderful. I really enjoyed it,” Danny admitted.

“Not nearly as much as I did,” Brandon confessed.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

23 minutes ago, Jrm1 said:

And we meet Kevin. What a ride this lady will have. 

Yes, and luckily Kevin will do well. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Jrm1 said:

Lady? damn auto-correct. Laddie is what I wanted to say. 😕

I was confused about that, but since it has been so long since I wrote this book I thought possibly I had forgotten something.  lol 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..