Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,659 Words
  • 4,155 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 6 - 42. Chapter 42 - A Fitting Farewell

Once the casket was sealed, the pallbearers were brought into the room, so they could carry the coffin to the hearse. Ricky, Danny, Dustin, Kevin, Frankie, Nick, Cole, and Pat had volunteered for this job and picked up the small coffin. Since it only contained a small fragile body inside, they had no problem lifting it and slowly exited the building. They were very careful moving the casket and everything they did exuded the great respect and admiration they felt for the one inside. This was truly an effort guided by love.

Once the casket had been placed in the back of the hearse, the boys walked over to get in their ride to the church. They would be going with Mark, who was driving the Suburban, while Brandon drove the rest of the family in our van. Jake and I were told we should ride in the limo that would follow the hearse, but I made sure to include Graham with us, along with my two grandsons. I thought this might mean more to them and let me show each one some affection, as we took the short ride to the church.

It didn’t take the limo very long to get there, even though it probably never exceeded thirty miles per hour. We came to a stop in front of the church and the driver came around to open our door and let us out. We all stood silently on the sidewalk as we watched the pallbearers remove the coffin from the hearse and carry it inside. We followed them into the edifice, and as we passed through the main doors, I heard the first notes of the music begin. A few seconds after that, I heard Dion’s beautiful tenor voice singing the words to the first song, ‘Take My Hand, Precious Lord’.

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I’m tired, I’m weak, I’m lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home

When my way grows drear, precious Lord, linger near
When my light is almost gone
Hear my cry, hear my call
Hold my hand lest I fall
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home

When the darkness appears and the night draws near
And the day is past and gone
At the river I stand
Guide my feet, hold my hand
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I’m tired, I’m weak, I’m lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home

It was so beautiful, and so sweet, that I found it difficult to keep the tears from filling my eyes as I took my seat. As we sat and waited for everyone else to enter and get seated, another song began, but this time it was ‘Whispering Hope’.

Soft as the voice of an Angel
Breathing a lesson unheard
Hope with a gentle persuasion
Whispers her comforting word
Wait, till the darkness is over
Wait, till the tempest is done
Hope for the sunshine tomorrow
After the shower is gone

Whispering hope (whispering hope)
Oh, how welcome thy voice
Making my heart (making my heart)
In its sorrow rejoice

If in the dusk of the twilight
Dim be the region afar
Will not the deepening darkness
Brighten the glimmering star
Then, when the night is upon us
Why should the heart sink away
When the dark midnight is over
Watch for the breaking of day

Whispering hope (whispering hope)
Oh, how welcome thy voice
Making my heart (making my heart)
In its sorrow rejoice

By the time this hymn ended, everyone was inside and the service was ready to begin. Cody’s casket had been placed in front of the altar, with one of Andrew’s pictures placed on a small stand on either side of it, and the minister was ready to start. After greeting everyone and sharing his introductory words, he asked Vinnie to step forward and read the twenty-third psalm. Once Vinnie had finished, the minister called Trey up to read what he had written for this occasion. As Trey walked up to the lectern, he pulled out the sheet of paper he would read from and began to speak.

“Be not fearful of death,
For it is not the end of life, but merely a new beginning.
Death is not the conqueror that vanquishes all,
But it is the liberator that sets us free.
Although death may terminate our mortal existence,
It gives us the opportunity to explore a realm we have never known.

Death is not the closing of a door and the ending of a life,
But it is the opening of a door and the beginning of a new existence.
Although death may, for a time, separate us from those we love,
It will also serve to unite us with all those who have gone before.
It is not the harbinger of eternal rest or a journey into nothingness,
But our birth into a new plane of being, where we shall reside with our creator.

Even though death’s sting may hurt for a time,
The pain it causes will last only briefly.
Although we shall forever miss the loved one who has passed,
The pain of his passing shall only be a temporary phase.
Eventually it will be replaced with a feeling of joy,
From knowing we were blessed by his presence, no matter how brief it was.

So fear not what death shall bring,
But rejoice in its eventual arrival.
Although our brains may not be able to understand its true meaning,
Please understand it is more than our last breath or final repose.
Death be not proud, nor should it be humble,
For it is but one more step in the evolution of our souls.”

As Trey made his way back to his seat, I could see his message was well received. Everyone was already asking if he wrote that himself, and even though it didn’t refer specifically to Cody, it was still comforting to know there might be something more awaiting us after death.

Now, it was Graham’s turn to go to the lectern and share his thoughts with us. I watched him carefully as he made his way forward, since I wasn’t convinced he’d hold up long enough to do this. He was still grief stricken and very emotional, and you could hear it in his voice as he began to speak.

“Cody was not only my brother, my best friend, my companion and my soul mate,
He was also one of the best things to ever happen to our family.
Although I will miss him and mourn the fact that he is gone,
I will never forget all those things that made him so very special.

I will always see his loving and mischievous smile,
Which could fill the gloomiest days with sunshine and warmth.
I will always hear his melodic and gentle voice,
The very sound of which could make me forget whatever troubled me.

I will always feel his gentle and caring touch,
Which could ease my pain and make my spirit soar.
I will always remember his good natured and easy-going way,
And how he could turn any frown into a smile.

I will always cherish the pranks he would play,
To make us laugh or help distract us from our problems.
Until the day I too shall die,
I will carry his memory, like a treasure within my heart.”

As Graham made his way back to sit beside me, I looked around the church and noticed many people wiping their eyes, as his words had moved them very deeply. I hugged him when he returned to his seat, but I also knew it was my turn to go next. I wasn’t sure I could top or even equal, what my two sons had already said, but I couldn’t let this opportunity pass with out adding my own comments.

Even though I had seen their pieces in advance and helped polish them up a little, those words had come from their hearts and I worried my words might sound shallow after what they had said. However, I didn’t have time to worry about this further, as I received the official notification it was my turn to go next. As I made my way from my seat, I took a deep breath and walked to the lectern. I pulled out my cheat-sheet and began to read.

“I know mankind has often questioned why good people seem to die so young and I’ve asked that same question too, but I’m still not sure if I have an answer for it. All I can think is that a person has a specific role to fulfill in life, and once they have accomplished what they were meant to do or reached a certain level of perfection, they are then free to leave this temporal plane. The rest of us, however, must still strive to reach the goals set for us, before we may also move on to something better.

“Take Cody, for example. In the short time I knew him, I was impressed and amazed by his positive approach to life, even in the face of great adversity, and I can only think of the phrase, ‘a little child shall lead us’ to explain his role. Yes, lead us he did, and by example, not merely with words. Words are easy to manufacture and can often be hollow, but Cody demonstrated how life should be lived. Although life dealt him many harsh blows, beginning with the circumstances surrounding his birth, his unhappy childhood and the disease that eventually took his life, his spirit never faltered. In spite of all those hardships, Cody remained optimistic, happy and continued to place his concern for others before his own well-being.

“How many of us complain and gripe about the little things in life that don’t go exactly as we wish? How many of us have complained about minor setbacks that we have had to face or griped about those few miserable people we’ve had to deal with? If anyone had a RIGHT to complain, it would have been Cody, yet he always faced life with a smile, a cheery disposition and a genuine concern for others, right up until the end. How many of us could have, or would have, been able to do the same?

“Maybe Cody was placed on this earth to teach us how to accept life as it comes to us and how to make the best of even the worst situations, so we could pass this lesson on to others. Maybe he had reached the level of perfection required to leave this plane, where it takes the rest of us much longer to come to the same realizations. Maybe it was because he endured the heartaches of life with grace and dignity, he was allowed to move on, so he could receive his reward in heaven.

“Whatever the reason for his passing, he is gone from us now, but only in body. His spirit shall continue to live on in those of us whom he has touched so deeply during his brief stay among us. Hopefully, we shall all be able to emulate his saintly example and move on to join him, at some point in time.

“I know some of you might be questioning if there is a curse on our family, since we’ve lost Brent and Cody after such a very short time, but I’d argue we aren’t cursed, but blessed. We were blessed to have had each of them in our lives, even if it didn’t last as long as we might have wished, and we should be thankful we found each other and were given the opportunity to share the time we had together. I know I, for one, shall always be richer for those experiences.

“Cody, I shall never forget you and I will always be touched by the memories of you. I feel confident your brothers feel the same way and I look forward to someday being with you again. I will continue to send you my love, in ways I hope you can appreciate. Thank you for being my son and may God now grant you the blessings and love you have always deserved.”

As I made my way back to my seat, I could hardly see where I was going, because my eyes were filled with tears. Luckily I was sitting in the front row, so I didn’t have far to walk, and somehow I managed to take my place between Jake and Graham. Now, the minister explained that communion would be given next, as per my request. Sammy, Mark, Brandon, and Jay were going to help with this, so each of them made his way forward, so he could do his part. As they began to move from their seats, the music started once again, but this time we heard Dion’s tenor voice sing “His Eye Is On The Sparrow”, which lasted through most of the communion process.

Why should I feel discouraged?
Why should the shadows come?
Why should my heart be lonely,
And long for heaven and home?
When Jesus is my portion
My constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me

I sing because I’m happy
I sing because I’m free
For His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me.

Let not your heart be troubled
His tender word I hear
And resting on His goodness
I lose my doubts and fears
Though by the path He leadeth
But one step I may see
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me

I sing because I’m happy
I sing because I’m free
For His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me.

Whenever I am tempted
Whenever clouds arise
When songs give place to sighing
When hope within me dies
I draw the closer to Him
From Care He sets me free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me

I sing because I’m happy
I sing because I’m free
For His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me.

As the minister finished up with communion, and while he put everything away, Dion and the choir began to sing, ‘Just A Closer Walk With Thee’, which they would continue until the minister was ready to begin his sermon.

I am weak, but Thou are strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I’ll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

Just a closer walk with Thee,
Precious Jesus, hear my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

When my feeble life is o’er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o’er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.

Just a closer walk with Thee,
Precious Jesus, hear my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

As the final notes of the song faded within the church, the minister stepped up to the lectern, ready to give his sermon.

“Normally I would take some of this time to talk about the dearly departed and tell you a little about who he was, but I think that has already been done far better than I could ever have hoped to do. Instead, I will offer words of comfort to those who remain behind, to help them cope with their grief.

“Our Lord let us know there was a reward beyond this life when he told his disciples, in the Gospel according to John, chapter 14. ‘Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.’ This was his promise to his followers that there would be eternal life for all those who believe in his name.

“In the Gospel according to Mark, chapter 10, verse 14, he also told us to ‘Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of God.’ I think this lets us see that children have a special significance in heaven and a special place with our heavenly father.

“In his sermon on the mount, Jesus taught us many things, and as reported in the Gospel according to Matthew, chapter 5, we learn the following. ‘Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek; for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness; for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart; for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God.’

“Our Lord gave us even more hope, when after raising Lazarus from the dead, he told us, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.’ Carry this with you, now as you depart and know that we share the promise of eternal life. We shall all be together again, in a better place, at another time.”

After he finished his sermon, he offered a prayer, and then Dion and the choir began another song, this time the musical version of “The Lord’s Prayer”.

Our Father which art in haven, Hallowed by thy name
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Now it was time for the pallbearers to carry the casket to the hearse for its final trip to the cemetery. As they moved down the aisle, leaving the church, everyone filed in behind them, as Dion and the choir sang their final selection, “I’ll Fly Away”.

Some glad morning when this life is o’er,
I’ll fly away.
To a home on God’s celestial shore,
I’ll fly away.

I’ll fly away, O Glory,
I’ll fly away.
When I die, Hallelujah, bye and bye,
I’ll fly away.

When the shadows of the life have flown,
I’ll fly away.
Like a bird thrown, driven by the storm,
I’ll fly away.

I’ll fly away, O Glory,
I’ll fly away.
When I die, Hallelujah, bye and bye,
I’ll fly away.

Just a few more weary days and then,
I’ll fly away.
To a land where joy shall never end,
I’ll fly away.

I’ll fly away, O Glory,
I’ll fly away.
When I die, Hallelujah, bye and bye,
I’ll fly away.

I asked Dion to join us in the limo for the ride to the cemetery, so I could congratulate him on the beautiful job he had done. Listening to his masterful and touching renditions, backed by the children’s choir, it truly sounded like a choir of angels had participated, to speed Cody on his way.

It was a short drive to the burial site and the casket was delicately set above its final resting place. Once everyone had gathered around, the minister offered his final words of hope to those assembled. The service was brief, but very familiar, and the family was given the opportunity to place a flower on the casket, before we left.

Once the ceremony had concluded and the others had wandered away, I stayed to watch them lower the coffin into the vault and seal it shut. Again, this wasn’t something the cemetery crew liked to do, but it was something I insisted on doing, so begrudgingly they gave in to my request.

Graham had returned to join me, and even though I tried to talk him out of it, he insisted he wanted to stay, so I allowed him to be there with me. Once everything was done and they were ready to fill in the remainder of the hole with dirt, we turned and began to walk back toward the limo. When we were about halfway there, Graham stopped and turned to face Cody’s gravesite, so I stopped too and waited beside him. After a brief backward glance he turned to me and spoke.

“He’s all right, Dad. I just saw him standing next to Brent and they had their arms around each other’s shoulders. They were smiling at me and your wife stood behind them, along with Ricky’s mother, Sammy and Andrew’s mother and father, Trey’s parents, and Vinnie’s mom and dad. There was also a woman standing behind Cody, which makes me think it was his mother. I’ll bet she wants to do the things for him now that she didn’t do for him when she was alive. He’s okay, Dad, and I don’t feel so bad now.”

As we finished walking to the limo, I knew he was right and someday we’d all be there with them too.

The End of Book 6

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Sad 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A truly heart-wrenching end to the book. It was some of the best and most heartfelt writing I've ever read.

A really emotional past few hours for me, have run out of tissues.

Keep up the great work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 05/29/2012 07:48 AM, Andy78 said:
A truly heart-wrenching end to the book. It was some of the best and most heartfelt writing I've ever read.

A really emotional past few hours for me, have run out of tissues.

Keep up the great work.

Thank you for your kind words, Andy. It took a lot out of me to write it too, but unfortunately it is also a part of life that many families have been forced to deal with.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

My heart is breaking for these people...I say people, because they have all become real for me. I lost my mother about 18 months ago and this has been a very emotional part of this series for me. Myfather also died from complications from leukemia when I was 11 and it brought that back also. I know death is something that every family faces and, as a church organist, I have helped console and comfort many families over the last 35 years.

I can't imagine how hard is must have been to wrote this part of the series. As Andy said, it was some of the most heartfelt writing I have read. I was so moved by Trey's words and by Graham's words. Graham showed great maturity and love for Cody.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/28/2012 10:43 PM, Gene63 said:
My heart is breaking for these people...I say people, because they have all become real for me. I lost my mother about 18 months ago and this has been a very emotional part of this series for me. Myfather also died from complications from leukemia when I was 11 and it brought that back also. I know death is something that every family faces and, as a church organist, I have helped console and comfort many families over the last 35 years.

I can't imagine how hard is must have been to wrote this part of the series. As Andy said, it was some of the most heartfelt writing I have read. I was so moved by Trey's words and by Graham's words. Graham showed great maturity and love for Cody.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to respond to your earlier posts and I'm sorry this was so difficult for you to read. It was equally difficult for me to write, because it's hard to see the computer screen when your eyes are full of tears and they're dripping down on your keyboard. Thank you,however, for your kind words.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I too have found this chapter to be an emotional roller coaster. I just started read this series within the past month or so. I have been following a couple of other stories on the site and while waiting for new chapters to be posted, I look for longer continuing sagas to read. I came across The Castaway Hotel and aside from the exceptional quality of the story and the great depth of character development, what struck me as odd was that there were very few comments posted as chapters were published. As I sit here with red eyes and a trash container full of tissues, I realized that I just had to let you know that I am greatly moved by this story and fell in love with the Currie family.

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your efforts and look forward to reading the rest of the series.

Jack

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/22/2015 07:46 AM, jack.unders said:
I too have found this chapter to be an emotional roller coaster. I just started read this series within the past month or so. I have been following a couple of other stories on the site and while waiting for new chapters to be posted, I look for longer continuing sagas to read. I came across The Castaway Hotel and aside from the exceptional quality of the story and the great depth of character development, what struck me as odd was that there were very few comments posted as chapters were published. As I sit here with red eyes and a trash container full of tissues, I realized that I just had to let you know that I am greatly moved by this story and fell in love with the Currie family.

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your efforts and look forward to reading the rest of the series.

Jack

Jack, thank you very much for your feedback and I'm so glad you are enjoying this series. Book 6 was indeed a very sad story at points, especially the ending, so I apologize for the amount of tissues it caused you to go through.

 

This story was first posted when I had my own site that was connected to GA and this type of feedback system was not part of that site. That's why you find a lack of comments, many of which I received as PMs or emails at the time. I hope you find the remaining books just as interesting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have the utmost respect for the Currie's as they've had to deal with the loss of their loved ones in a very short period of time. I believe they've all done very well while some of them are showing their emotions while they grieve the loss of another brother while the rest of them are grieving in their own way. I feel that they're all feeling the loss more so now because of the fact that they knew ahead of time that Cody might not be coming home to them this time around, Cody's cancer had spread out to cover most of his lungs and on top of that he developed an infection in his brain and it spread out very fast as well. Graham has been a real trooper through this process thanks to the support of his dad and Kevin, and because of the fact that Cody had a nurse who would allow Graham to sleep with Cody while she was on the night shift, she had also allowed Graham the opportunity to wash Cody's sensitive areas when she was the one who was giving Cody his sponge bath. Kevin helped Graham with the grieving process since he went through it when Brent died. I'm glad that all of the boys were able to contribute to the service for Cody in their own way, such as Dion asking for the honor of singing the hymn selection and Josh asked if he would be willing to have the children's chior to be the back up singers, Trey wrote a very moving eulogy for Cody even though it didn't mention Cody by name everyone got the message, Graham also wrote something for Cody, Vinnie got the privilege of reading the 23rd psalm at the beginning of the service, the rest of the brothers were pallbearers except Andrew who had drawn two pictures of Cody one was done in charcoal, the other a water color showing Cody in color. I hope that by doing what they did for Cody will allow all of the boys achance to grieve and to heal somewhat, they didn't have the same ability when Brent died as Josh wasn't thinking clearly then. I can't wait to see what happens next for the family after the emotional time they're sure to deal with after their loss. I will say that these last few chapters have been very emotional for me reading about the battle Cody waged against the cancer that invaded his body. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What an emotional ending to this book. I'm gonna have to take some time before starting the next book. Keep up the great books. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Ezz0564 said:

What an emotional ending to this book. I'm gonna have to take some time before starting the next book. Keep up the great books. 

 

Thanks, Ezz.  Take your time, the books aren't going away soon, and I'm glad you're enjoying this series.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/5/2017 at 10:58 AM, Butcher56 said:

I have the utmost respect for the Currie's as they've had to deal with the loss of their loved ones in a very short period of time. I believe they've all done very well while some of them are showing their emotions while they grieve the loss of another brother while the rest of them are grieving in their own way. I feel that they're all feeling the loss more so now because of the fact that they knew ahead of time that Cody might not be coming home to them this time around, Cody's cancer had spread out to cover most of his lungs and on top of that he developed an infection in his brain and it spread out very fast as well. Graham has been a real trooper through this process thanks to the support of his dad and Kevin, and because of the fact that Cody had a nurse who would allow Graham to sleep with Cody while she was on the night shift, she had also allowed Graham the opportunity to wash Cody's sensitive areas when she was the one who was giving Cody his sponge bath. Kevin helped Graham with the grieving process since he went through it when Brent died. I'm glad that all of the boys were able to contribute to the service for Cody in their own way, such as Dion asking for the honor of singing the hymn selection and Josh asked if he would be willing to have the children's chior to be the back up singers, Trey wrote a very moving eulogy for Cody even though it didn't mention Cody by name everyone got the message, Graham also wrote something for Cody, Vinnie got the privilege of reading the 23rd psalm at the beginning of the service, the rest of the brothers were pallbearers except Andrew who had drawn two pictures of Cody one was done in charcoal, the other a water color showing Cody in color. I hope that by doing what they did for Cody will allow all of the boys achance to grieve and to heal somewhat, they didn't have the same ability when Brent died as Josh wasn't thinking clearly then. I can't wait to see what happens next for the family after the emotional time they're sure to deal with after their loss. I will say that these last few chapters have been very emotional for me reading about the battle Cody waged against the cancer that invaded his body. 

 

Butcher, here's another comment I somehow missed and I apologize.  Yes, this was another tragic episode in the lives of the Curries, but somehow the manage to get through whatever life throws at them.  I wanted to make sure each of the boys did something to honor Cody, each in their own way and playing to their personal strengths, so I'm glad that came through.  Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying this series.  

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well now that my eyes are almost swollen shut and nose is raw I'm off to start the next book. Thanks Bill I love the castaway series you are a wonderful writer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Well now that my eyes are almost swollen shut and nose is raw I'm off to start the next book. Thanks Bill I love the castaway series you are a wonderful writer.

Thank you, Lizzy, and I'm sorry that the final few chapters of Book 6 caused you so much distress. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..