Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,324 Words
  • 2,811 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 8 - 38. Chapter 38 -Fun At Sea

We had a very full day, but it was also a lot of fun. Most of us attended three or four shows and some of the boys had also participated in some of the other activities that were held. We also spent some time at the pool, as well as having two very filling meals at lunch and dinner. Now, it was nearly time for bed and I went with the three youngest to their room, so we could discuss what I had decided.

The boys looked somewhat nervous, as they sat down on the bed, and I knew they were anxious to see what I was going to do. I suspected Andrew and Barry felt I might chew them out for getting caught and Jesse was afraid I was going to deny his request. After eying them briefly, I ended their agonizing wait for an answer.

“Okay, this is what I’ve decided,” I began. “Even though Jesse is quite young, he apparently has been exposed to sexual activity prior to moving in with us, so I’m going to allow him to get involved with you two. HOWEVER, he is ONLY to be involved with the two of you. Is that clear?”

All three nodded their heads and then Jesse leaped off the bed and raced in my direction. He threw his arms around my waist and squeezed as hard as he could. When he released his grip, he looked up at me and uttered, “Tank you.”

After hearing that, I bent down, picked him up and gave him a hug in reply. Then I whispered in his ear.

“You’ve been through a lot, little man, so I felt you’ve earned the right to do something you chose to do.”

Jesse just looked at me and then wrapped his arms around my neck, so he could give me another squeeze. When he relaxed his grip, I set him down and then told him to go take his shower. After he rushed off and I heard the water start to run, I turned toward the other two.

“Please take it easy and don’t push him in to anything,” I urged. “Let him decide what he wants to do and when he wants to do it and everything should be fine.”

Andrew and Barry then strode over and hugged my waist as well, to let me know they appreciated what I was doing.

“We won’t,” Barry told me, as he let go, “and we’re sorry he caught us. We thought we were being careful, but he still saw what we were doing.”

“I know and I’m not upset,” I replied. “In fact, you may have inadvertently done Jesse a favor, by letting him discover you doing that. I’m not saying I approve of what happened, but we might be able to turn this into something positive.”

We talked for a while longer, before Andrew and Barry stripped down. After covering Andrew’s cast, they hurried off to shower too. When they did that, I left and went back to my own room. After relaying what happened to Jake, we went to bed. I’d made up my mind to check on the boys first thing in the morning, to see how things went or if anything had transpired.

Back in the boys’ room, Andrew and Barry finished their shower and got ready for bed. As they threw back the covers, Jesse spoke.

“You do with me?” he wondered.

“Do you mean you want to do what you saw Barry and me do?” Andrew asked.

“Yes!” Jesse announced, forcefully. He looked pleased that he was going to be included this time.

“Let me just do Jesse first,” Barry offered.

Andrew nodded his agreement and Jesse quickly sat back and leaned against the headboard, so Barry could move in to position. It was obvious Jesse didn’t have any problems with this arrangement and eagerly awaited the attention. Seeing this, Barry crawled up beside Jesse and reached out to grasp his penis. It began to stiffen almost immediately.

“He’s got a pretty big dick for someone in his grade,” Barry observed. “He’s bigger than some of my friends.”

“You mean you’ve messed around with them too?” Andrew asked.

“Just a couple, but I’ve seen the others in the showers, after sports and stuff,” Barry explained, before he lowered his head and began to suck on Jesse’s penis. While he was doing this, Jesse spoke.

“Andoo come here,” he requested, but Andrew looked confused.

“I think he wants to suck on you, while I’m doing him,” Barry explained, after seeing Andrew hesitate. Hearing that, Andrew moved forward by walking on his knees toward the head of the bed. When he got close enough, Jesse reached out, grabbed his penis and inserted it into his mouth. He instinctively began to move his head back and forth, which made Andrew begin to firm up. The way Jesse was working on him, Andrew was forced to admit his newest brother had done this before.

Over the course of the next few minutes, both boys bobbed back and forth on the penis they were servicing, until Andrew and Jesse’s bodies shuddered. This indicated they had experienced their dry orgasms, so they should both be satisfied for a while.

“That fun,” Jesse said, a few seconds later. “I do for you now?” he asked, looking at Barry.

“Uh, Barry shoots stuff,” Andrew jumped in. “You might not like that.”

“It okay,” Jesse stated, unfazed.

“You know about things like that?” Andrew followed and Jesse merely nodded his head.

“How? You’re too young to have friends that shoot,” Andrew reasoned. Jesse merely hung his head.

“Jesse, did that guy shoot in your mouth?” Barry asked, as he picked up on Andrew’s clue. Jesse just looked down and didn’t answer.

“Did he force you?” Andrew pressed, after seeing Jesse’s reaction. Jesse looked up and his eyes were wide.

“I sorry,” Jesse apologized. “You mad?”

“Jesse, I’m not mad at you,” Andrew assured him. “I’m mad at whoever forced you to do those things. Dad let’s us mess around, but everyone has to agree to do it. We don’t force others to do things.” Jesse began to cry.

“I have too,” Jesse stated, between sobs. “He hurt my mom if I not do it.”

“Jesse, who did that to you?” Barry asked concerned. Jesse didn’t answer right away, so Andrew jumped in.

“Jesse, it’s okay to tell us. Andrew assured him. “Dad will help to make sure nothing bad like that happens to you again. If you want, he’ll even make sure the guy pays for what he did to you.”

“Can he hep my mom?” Jesse followed.

“I’ll talk to him, to see what he can do,” Andrew responded, honestly. This seemed to end the discussion for the time being, but Jesse had something else on his mind.

“I do to you now?” he asked Barry, again. It almost sounded as if he were pleading for permission.

“Are you sure you want to?” Barry countered, and Jesse’s head nodded up and down, energetically.

“Okay, if you’re sure,” Barry replied, as he settled back to enjoy the encounter.

Jesse was on Barry like a hungry dog. He began running his tongue all around Barry’s penis and licked up and down the side, but he only did that for a few seconds, before he placed his mouth over the crown and slowly let it enter his mouth. He slid up and down on the erect shaft, like the pump in an old fashion oil well, and Barry seemed to be enjoying his effort.

Andrew sat watching, but he spent most of his time wondering how long Jesse had been forced to do those things with this guy. Seeing how energetically he was attacking Barry’s rod, Andrew even began to question the idea that Jesse had actually been forced to do it. He first assumed Jesse must have been coerced to do such things, but after noting how expertly Jesse had worked on him and witnessing how aggressively Jesse was servicing Barry, it planted a modicum of doubt in Andrew’s mind. However, in his heart he still believed Jesse must have been threatened, to get him to do such things. As Andrew tried to brush these doubts from his mind, unbeknownst to him they slipped in the dark recesses of his subconscious and lingered there.

The boys went to sleep shortly after Barry spewed his cream, but both Barry and Andrew were shocked to see Jesse accept his load as if it were a normal occurrence. He took it like a trooper and even seemed to relish the taste. Seeing this made them wonder how old Jesse was when he first started doing this and how long he’d had to continue.

Since all three were now sexually content, they snuggled closer to each other than they had the night before. When I looked in on them later and noted how they were positioned, I hoped it signified this had been a positive experience for each of them.

When I returned to check on them the next morning, Andrew greeted me as I entered the room, but stayed out of view from the door. Once I was inside, I saw why. He was still naked, along with the other pair. No one seemed concerned I was there and no one bothered to cover himself or tried to put anything on. I entered and sat on the bed, and soon the boys were sitting beside me.

“Did you all have a good night last night?” I asked. The other pair waited for Jesse to answer.

“It was gate,” Jesse eagerly replied. Although he was still having problems with his r’s, I understood what he meant.

Andrew and Barry then went on to explain what had happened and described, in detail, how everything went. Since it sounded as if it had gone well, I began to relax. When I did, Andrew felt it was time to let me know about what Jesse had told them and how he had performed. I explained that I was aware of some of the information he was sharing with me, but promised I would see if I could do something to rectify what Jesse had endured. However, that would have to wait until we got back home, so I tried to get them to focus on our vacation instead.

Friday was listed as our second Fun Day at Sea, so we ended up doing many of the same types of things we had done the previous day. We attended different shows, participated in other activities and spent more time at the pool. Although the boys had met other young people during their time there, they didn’t seem to find anyone they felt especially attached to. They did hang around with the others at the pool and did a few other things with them too, but it was obvious no long-term relationships were developing.

That night we were invited to attend the Captain’s dinner, which was held in a separate area than we usually ate. Everyone onboard was offered this opportunity at some point during the cruise and tonight happened to be our turn. I knew about this in advance, so I had the boys pack the appropriate items. For this event, they were required to wear slacks, a dress shirt and tie, at a minimum, but could also wear a sport coat or suit for this event. They weren’t particularly pleased about having to dress up, but they were curious as to what the experience would be like.

We got to the dining room early and found our seats. The Captain arrived a short time later and came over to speak with us. Like most others, he looked at the assortment and asked what type of group I was in charge of. I know he was shocked by my reply.

“It’s just my family and a couple of their friends,” I answered.

“But it’s such a diverse group and there are several that appear to be around the same age,” he countered.

“That’s true, but they’re still my sons,” I responded. “I adopted them after my biological children were grown and on their own.”

He then chatted briefly with each of the boys and learned a little about them. He also asked if they liked being part of such a large family and everyone gave him a very positive response.

“Sir, I believe you deserve a medal for what you’ve done, but I hope you’ll settle for a little special treatment while you’re with us,” he added. “Why don’t we begin by having you bring your boys up to the bridge tomorrow, in groups of four or five, and I’ll give each group a personal tour and explanation of the ship’s operation.”

I thanked him for his offer and the boys were thrilled with this new opportunity. We then discussed what times would be best for him and I agreed that either Jake or I would bring the boys by, one group at a time. The boys only stopped talking about it when the food arrived.

This meal was a more formal than our previous dinners onboard ship and the food was excellent. I believe the Captain had directed the staff to provide us with whatever we wanted, which included drinks from the bar for Jake and myself. The boys were also urged to take multiple desserts, if they desired, and several of the junior officers came over and spoke with us too.

As the gathering began to break up, I informed the boys they were on their own for the evening, but I wanted them to stay in groups of four or more. The three youngest then asked what Jake and I were going to do, and after we told them, they announced they wanted to go with us. To my amazement, so did Sammy, Ted, Graham and Little Ricky, as well as Dion and Trey. We had no objections to this, although we had at first suspected the older boys would wish to go off with the others instead. Seeing their minds were made up, we went to see another of the many shows that were being featured on the cruise.

Even though the show was quite good and entertaining, most of my pleasure came from watching and interacting with the boys. I enjoyed seeing how they concentrated on the show and the expressions they made at different time. I also thoroughly loved the give and take, as they discussed numerous aspects of the performance. Not only that, but at various points during the night each boy, pair or, in the case of the three youngest, the trio managed to find a way to spend time with just Jake and me. They would sit as close as they possibly could and talked about all the things they’d had fun doing so far, during the short breaks. They also let us know how great this vacation was turning out to be.

When I heard their comments, I told them this was only the beginning and there was much more still ahead of us. That seemed to excite them even more, but unfortunately it also meant they started pestering us for details about what was yet to come. Although they knew we probably wouldn’t shed any light on the matter, it didn’t stop them from trying anyway. We did have a great evening and went to our rooms, after we stopped for a drink on the way back.

It was a fairly quiet evening and I got plenty of rest. I was up early the next morning and eager for the new day. Although it was another ‘Fun Day at Sea,’ I was eager to spend the day relaxing by the pool.

We all went to breakfast together, but on the way back Sammy and Teddy asked if they could speak to me privately. I quickly agreed and inquired if they wanted to use my room or theirs for this discussion. They decided we should probably go back to their room.

“It’s Ted, Dad,” Sammy began, which made Ted look a little uncomfortable. I merely made a questioning face, hoping that would be enough to get Sammy to continue. Luckily, that was all it took.

“Dad, Ted wants me to make love to him, but I knew you told him to wait, the last time he was at our house,” he explained.

“But I’ve practiced since then and done plenty of stuff, so I’m ready,” Ted insisted. “Please let me do this, Pop. Please.”

“Why don’t you tell me what you’ve done to prepare for this moment,” I suggested. Ted then went on to describe everything he’d done and used, and after hearing his preparations, I made my decision.

“Ted, I know you want to try this and you’ve done a great deal to get ready for it. I have weighed it over and I’m going to give my permission to do this. Sammy, are you okay with it?” He just nodded in response.

“Okay, then make certain Ted is well prepared and use lots of lube. I think you’re a good choice for his first time, because I know you’ll be gentle with him. When did you want to do this?”

“I was thinking just as soon as the rest of you start your activities for the day,” Ted replied. “We’ll lock the door to the room and put on the safety latch, just in case someone comes by to clean or something. I don’t want anyone to catch us.”

“That sounds fine,” I added, which drew appreciative looks from that pair.

As I began to walk away, I heard them lock the door and acknowledged Ted was definitely eager to get on with this. A few steps later, I ran into Graham and Little Ricky, who were heading toward their room.

“What are you guys up to?” I asked, in order to delay their movements.

“We’re just going back to our room to throw on our swim trunks,” Graham confessed. “We thought we’d see if Sammy and Ted wanted to join us and spend some time laying out in the sun at the pool.” I knew I couldn’t let them do that.

“Did you forget the Captain was going to show us around the bridge today?” I challenged. “I was going to put you in the first group with Trey and Dion, if you don’t mind.”

“Heck no,” Little Ricky nearly shouted. “That would be great and then we could go to the pool afterward.”

“Super. Then follow me and we’ll get the other pair and go to the bridge. I’m really looking forward to this, so I hope you boys are too.” Each gave me an energetic and positive response, so we went to the other pair’s room and retrieved them. I was silently patting myself on the back for thinking of using this diversion, so Sammy and Ted could enjoy their privacy. They should have plenty of time to do what they’d planned, before our tour ends.

As we climbed the stairs to the bridge, the Captain spotted our approach and came out to greet us. He seemed as anxious to do this for us, as we were to experience it, so we were all going to win. Jake and I would be the luckiest ones, since we’d be doing this multiple times, while taking turns going with the various groups to see the hub of the ship’s activity.

The first time through, I paid fairly close attention to what we were being shown, but I also wanted to enjoy how the boys were reacting to what they’re seeing. Anything I missed, I’d catch on a later go around, but I wanted to enjoy their expressions and listen to their comments as we did this. Oh, man. I’m more excited about this than they are.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..