Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,554 Words
  • 2,613 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 8 - 6. Chapter 6 - St. Patrick And Chicago

We drove to the Flannerys’ house and met up with them, so they could show us how to get to where the parade was forming up. It wasn’t much of a drive to get there and the float was already in position when we arrived. Farrell and his wife remarked about how wonderful the boys looked, but I had to admit Barry looked even more appropriate for the role. Their daughter, Alannah, was dressed in a rather cute emerald green dress and had green ribbons in her hair, because she and a couple of her girlfriends would be riding on the float with the boys.

Once the boys were led to the float, Farrell told each boy where he should position himself. When each one moved into place, he was given a black cauldron-like container, which was to appear to be the leprechaun’s pot of gold. They were filled with gold foil covered chocolates, shaped like coins, and the coins were one of the items the boys would be throwing from the float. Each boy was also provided with an assortment of green frisbies, large plastic shamrocks, green necklaces and other trinkets, which were to be judiciously directed to the children lining the parade route. The boys responded they understood and before long the parade was underway.

It was a gorgeous day for this time of year, especially for Chicago. The sun was shining, the breeze was blowing at an acceptable speed and the temperature was moderate, which meant we weren’t freezing. It appeared as if God really was smiling down on the Irish today.

Katelyn and Farrell walked beside the front two corners of the float, while Jake and I trailed along at the two rear corners. This was to make sure no one tried to get too close to our children, but it also gave Jake and I a chance to watch our gang in action. I could see the sparkle in their eyes and their smiles nearly split their faces, as they doled out the various items to the assemblage of children waiting along the route. The boys were really into this and enjoying themselves, and I even saw Graham faking a little Irish jig at one point, which made me laugh.

The parade took a couple of hours, from start to finish, but it was worth every minute. Even though Jake and I were a little tired from walking so far, the boys were revved up and still raring to go. They eagerly raced over to where we adults were, once they got off the float, since they were anxious to see what we were going to do next.

“Okay, guys. Follow me,” Farrell told us, without letting us know where we were going. I think the boys were a little uncomfortable, because they were still in their leprechaun costumes, but their discomfort didn’t last for very long. After a few very cheerful comments about how wonderful they looked from passers-by, each of them quickly shed their inhibitions and walked merrily onward. We no longer cared where we were going, but soon found ourselves in front of the Sears Tower. I think at that moment, we all knew what we were doing next.

Over the next several minutes, we learned the tower is 1,450 feet tall (443 meters), but it is 1730 feet (520 meters) to the top of the twin antennas. Farrell was taking us to the sky-deck, which is 1353 feet above ground level and provides a great view of the extended area. As we rode to the observation deck on one of the elevators, Katelyn explained the building opened in 1973 and on a good day you could see 40 to 50 miles (65-80 km) and four states; Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan. Seeing it was quite a lovely day, I was sure we’d get that opportunity.

As we looked out of the various windows, the boys were able to pick out some of the places we had seen earlier, such as the US Cellular Field and Soldier Field to the south, but we could also see O’Hare Airport to the west, as we enjoyed a truly spectacular view.

I think we also felt a little uneasy every time we noticed a plane coming anywhere near the tower, as images of 9/11 reflexively flashed through our minds. I think we also realized our reaction was probably silly, since the chance of anything like that happening again were extremely slim. However, it was just one of those residual fears left over from the images that had been etched into our brains from that terrible day.

When we returned to street level, we headed back to our vehicles and left the downtown area. We spent a little more time with the Flannerys, but then went back to our rooms, so we could clean up and change. Barry had rushed to change once he got home and then teased to be allowed to go back to the hotel with us. After several glares from his parents and some very tense moments, I told them we didn’t mind, so they finally agreed to let Barry join us. He would stay with us until we met up with them again for dinner.

After we got back to our rooms and everyone cleaned up, we had a couple of hours to relax, before we went out to eat with the Flannerys. With that in mind, the boys asked if they could check out the indoor pool in the meantime and I agreed it sounded like a good idea. Believe it or not, we had brought our swim trunks with us, since I suspected the hotel would have a heated pool, but I had to stop at the gift shop and buy Barry a suit, since he didn’t have one with him.

Once he picked out one he liked, he thanked me and we went down to the pool. He changed there and then we all swam for a while. The boys played all kinds of games and even raced a bit, but they also took some time to attack Jake and me. They splashed water in our faces and tried to dunk us, but only with limited success. However, Jake and I did get a chance to toss a few of them off of us and dunk them a few times instead, but they seemed to enjoy that as much as they did when they were successful at driving us beneath the surface.

Totally exhausted, we went back to our rooms to shower and dress for dinner. Of course, no one showered alone, to speed up the process, and Barry eagerly went in with Andrew, even though he still had to go home to change. Once they had finished cleaning up, the boys put on the nicest clothes they had brought with them and looked quite handsome, once they finished their preparations. We then went down and loaded into the Suburban, so we could go back to the Flannery home and meet up with them again.

Barry dragged Andrew off with him when he went to change, and once he was ready, Farrell took us to a steakhouse called ‘Wildfire.’ The atmosphere of the place was quite rustic and it had wood, cabin-like walls, as well as fires in several visible stone ovens. Farrell was glad our table wasn’t too close to any of the ovens and explained it could get quite warm sitting near them at times. I was sure that would be a benefit during the cold winter months, but it might also serve as a deterrent during the warmer weather.

One great thing about this place was that it had a special supper menu for groups of over six persons. The restaurant offered an option where your order included two appetizers, a salad, the main course, side dishes and dessert for $24.95 per person. I knew that would certainly help to fill up my crew, as well as serving as a way to keep the bill under control. Hopefully, it also meant none of them would leave here hungry.

The meal was nice and Jake I also enjoyed the 4-beer sampler they offered. I didn’t argue with Farrell later, when he called for the check, since I’d paid for the previous meal. Before we parted company, Barry started teasing me to allow Andrew to stay with him tonight. After getting Farrell and Katelyn’s approval that it would be fine with them, I talked it over briefly with Andrew as well. Seeing he was looking forward to this too and everyone felt it would be okay, I gave him my permission, which thrilled the duo. They went into a frenzy of hand slapping and cheers, before they hopped into the Flannerys’ car.

Before saying good-bye, I let Farrell and Katelyn know we’d pick Andrew up early the following morning and bring a change of clothes for him at that time. The rest of us drove back to our rooms, but some of the room arrangements would be slightly different tonight. Since Andrew wouldn’t be with us, Sammy, Cole and Graham had decided to share a bed and talked Peter and Little Ricky into taking the other. That meant Vinnie would stay in the room with Dion and Trey, while Duck and Mark stayed with Jake and I again.

As far as I know, nothing happened in the room with Vinnie, Trey and Dion, at least not where all three were involved. Trey and Dion might have done something once Vinnie fell asleep, but Vinnie was adamant about not doing anything with anyone but Kevin. He wasn’t going to make the same mistake his lover had, not even within the family. Although Kevin had told him it would be all right to mess around with the others, Vinnie wanted both of them to remain totally faithful to each other. Kevin agreed, so Vinnie didn’t get involved in any of the fun.

The other room wasn’t quite as restrained. Cole, Graham and Sammy had agreed they were going to do something, when they decided to share a bed. They were preparing to have oral sex, until Sammy made another suggestion. He said he’d be willing to be in the middle, if they wanted to try anal, and the other two quickly agreed.

After preparing each other for this, Graham bent over and allowed Sammy to enter him first. Once they were set, Cole got behind Sammy and slipped inside his entrance as well. Sammy controlled the action, as he thrust into Graham and then backed into Cole, but the other two carefully matched their movements to mimic his. Sammy also reached around and jacked Graham off at the same time; to make certain all of them were taken care of.

They started off at a fairly slow pace, since none of them wanted this to end too soon. However, after a few minutes their speed started to increase and continued to do so, until they had all ejaculated. Although they didn’t all reach orgasm at the same time, they each got off and were more than satisfied with what they’d done.

I learned that Peter and Little Ricky were also active, but I’m not completely sure if this was solely the result of what the others were doing. The previous night, Peter had initially been reluctant about doing anything sexual with Cole, so I wondered if his agreeing so quickly tonight meant he was just horny or had a thing for Little Ricky. Either way, the pair agreed they would help each other get off too. I’ve noticed that although Peter claims to be straight, he certainly hasn’t hesitated in taking advantage of the supply of willing partners, other than his initial reticence the previous evening.

However, Little Ricky always seemed to be ready for a little fun and was eager to take advantage of having a new partner. This duo quickly agreed to help each other out orally, although I think Peter had hoped Little Ricky might satisfy him anally, after he noticed what the others were doing. However, Little Ricky wasn’t quite ready to make that big leap yet.

Although Peter might have been a little disappointed, each did his best to satisfy his partner’s needs. They both relished this new opportunity and made the most of it. In fact, Peter seemed to be anxious to do this. He offered to do Little Ricky first, and when he got between Little Ricky’s legs, he lifted them and began running his tongue around the anal opening as well. I think he was still trying to get Little Ricky hot enough that he would agree to be entered, but that never happened. Instead, Peter moved up and took Little Ricky’s penis in his mouth, so he could give him the best blowjob he knew how.

Once he had cum, Little Ricky was quick to return the favor. He played with Peter’s penis for a few seconds first, as he toyed with Peter’s foreskin, but then he began to work on it in earnest, until Peter unloaded his boy juice. Once the moment had passed, the boys agreed to get together again, to either do the same thing or try something a little different. I think this was a sign that they were forming some sort of connection with each other. Either that or Peter just has a thing for guys named Ricky.

The following morning, I could tell what they’d done almost as soon as I entered the room. Not only were they boys still wearing big smiles on their faces when I went to wake them, but the smell of sex still lingered in the air. It let me know all five of them had had a good time.

When I went down to the desk to check out, I discovered another surprise. Farrell had arranged for his company to pay for both nights of our stay there, not just the one I had agreed to, so I knew I’d have to discuss this with him before we went home. It was a nice gesture, but wasn’t necessary.

Everyone was cheerful and in a pretty good mood as we loaded into the Suburban and drove to pick Andrew up. It wasn’t long after we got there that I figured out Barry and Andrew had also had some fun. I later learned that they had been sexually active while they were together, as I figured they might. Andrew told me later that they’d picked up where the left off on the camping trip.

Once they got to Barry’s room, the boys talked for a while first, while they waited to make certain the others were asleep. Once they felt it was safe, they began fondling each other and soon removed the others underwear. Both were rock hard as they played with each other’s genitals and then they silently agreed to perform oral sex.

Enthusiastically, they simultaneously began bobbing up and down on each other’s throbbing erections, but Barry soon stopped, so he could enjoy what Andrew was doing to him. Eagerly, Andrew continued sliding his mouth up and down Barry’s shaft, which caused Barry’s body to tremble and shake. Barry could no longer control himself, as the awesome feelings the action was generating built inside of him. Andrew continued his frantic pace, as he continuously nodded on Barry’s maturing organ and stimulated it, until Barry arched his back slightly, groaned and spewed his seed. Once that happened, he fell back on the bed and enjoyed the afterglow of this wondrous experience.

Once he had sufficiently recovered, Barry insisted on doing the same thing to Andrew, who wasn’t about to object. Instead, Andrew laid back and gave Barry access to his genitals, so it wasn’t long before Barry’s head began bouncing up and down, as his lips and tongue caressed Andrew’s immature penis. Barry didn’t seem to mind this minor fact and proceeded with as much vigor as Andrew had done for him.

It was times like this that Andrew forgot about his failure to reach puberty yet. Instead, he put those concerns aside and enjoyed the activity for the great feelings it brought him. Therefore, his thoughts were totally consumed by the wonderful sensations emanating from his groin and he mirrored Barry’s movements, as Barry’s head continued to piston up and down on him. This continued until Andrew’s body shuddered with pleasure, as those overpowering feelings radiated throughout his small frame. Even though it was a dry orgasm, it was just as intense and pleasurable as the one Barry had enjoyed a few minutes before.

Now that each boy had climaxed, they hugged and thanked each other for the fantastic experience and then settled in to sleep. I’m sure they both slept well and soundly after renewing their deep bond of friendship. I knew it was probably going to be difficult to separate them again, after this.

Fortunately, the pair had been careful and none of the Flannerys learned what they had been up to. I wasn’t sure how Barry’s parents would have reacted if they discovered such things going on between the boys, but I hoped they would just brush it off as youthful experimentation.

I gave Andrew his clothes and he and Barry ran up to Barry’s room, so he could change. After those two had departed, I gave Farrell back the outfits the boys had worn and apologized for not having the opportunity to have them cleaned first. Farrell merely assured me it wasn’t necessary and his company would take care of that minor task. He then thanked each of us for helping out and asked if we’d join them again next year.

Before I gave Farrell an answer, I took the opportunity to ask him why he had his company pay the hotel bill for both nights. He responded that it was because we had assumed enough expense traveling there and he, therefore, wouldn’t allow me to assume any more of the financial burden. Since I didn’t totally buy his argument, I told him I owed him and would make it up to him somehow. He assured me that wasn’t necessary, but I was determined.

When Andrew and Barry came back downstairs, the Flannerys led us to their dining room, where they had everything set up for breakfast. I had planned on taking both groups out to eat, but since the food was already prepared, I gave in.

I was shocked that Katelyn and Alannah would try to feed all of us at home, but they did quite a nice job of it. Together, they had prepared huge bowls of scrambled eggs, loaves of toast, made stacks of pancakes and grilled pounds of sausage and bacon to feed us. It was all very good and we enjoyed their efforts. We thanked them profusely for their hard work, to which they informed us it had been their pleasure.

I told the Flannerys they had to come visit us next or join us on a vacation this summer. They said that sounded nice, but they were not ready to make any firm commitments. They already had tentative plans for a summer outing and Farrell only had a few weeks of vacation. He had already used up some of that time and the rest would be used during their other plans. Andrew asked if they’d at least let Barry come spend some time with us, if they didn’t join us for vacation, and Farrell said it might be a possibility. Hearing this made both boys smile.

Since we still had a long trip home, we said our good-byes, got into the suburban and hit the road. I could tell both Andrew and Barry had tears in their eyes as we drove off and I realized they had formed quite a strong and special connection between them. It was at that moment I made the decision to pressure Farrell to at least let us include Barry in our vacation plans this year, if his entire family wasn’t going to join us. I think we all liked the Flannerys, so I hoped they would decide to do this on their own, but if they couldn’t, I wanted Barry and Andrew to be able to spend a little more time with each other.

The drive home was long, so we broke it up by stopping for a late lunch along the way. An hour or so after that, we dropped Duck off at his place and he thanked us multiple times for including him. He said he’d had a great time and then told Mark he’d be in touch. I think they had also formed a bond on this outing, so I expected they would be getting together in the future, either with or without the rest of us.

It was quite late by the time we arrived home, so we just went straight to bed. Even though all of us, except for Mark, had the entire next day to rest and unwind, we all needed a good night’s sleep. It had been a fun time and I think each of us was glad we had participated. In fact, I was fairly certain the boys were even looking forward to doing this again next year.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..