Jump to content
    BlackInkRain
  • Author
  • 1,061 Words
  • 2,035 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Snow - 5. Completely Off

After Snow finished shopping, he and Louis left the mall. Walking back out to the car, Louis was still flustered about what had happened earlier. He wanted to talk about it, but he didn’t have a clue how to approach the subject. It was made obvious to him that Snow wasn’t quite exactly as ‘innocent’ as he liked to think he was. The white-haired devil had a seductive and teasing side. And looking back, Louis started to wonder if all this time Snow had been playing with him.
 
All that dancing about with a seductive sway of his hips when he cooked and cleaned. . . and that dazzling smile. . . was Snow playing? Was he doing things on purpose to make Louis squirm? What about the morning before when he was wearing nothing but his sleep shorts? Had he intended on Louis finding him that way? Or had he not even known? He got lost in his thoughts, dwelling on these events of the past and trying to figure out just how much of a bastard Snow really was.
 
He didn’t even realize he was standing at the car, staring blankly at it, until Snow put a hand on his cheek. “Hey. . .” he stepped over in front of him, icy eyes concerned. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have messed with you like that earlier. I just. . .” a light blush colored his cheeks, “I got frustrated. I like you a lot, but even if I catch you getting turned on, it hardly means anything because you never act.” He bit his lip, that flawed tooth showing just barely. He looked absolutely stunning, even in the dim light of the parking lot. “Forgive me?”
 
Louis stared at his face for a long moment, studying it. Snow was sincere. He might have been sneaky and even manipulative, but he was otherwise honest. It dawned on Louis that, although they’d only known each other for less than a month, he trusted Snow like he had never trusted anyone before. “It’s fine,” he murmured as a soft smile touched his lips, “I kind of deserved that, back there. I’ve been such an oblivious idiot.”
 
Snow shrugged, returning the smile, now that he knew Louis wasn’t upset. “I think it’s a good thing, really. You haven’t been obsessed with getting in my pants or anything.” He giggled before continuing, “It’s weird. I’ve never really been this attracted to someone before. It makes me feel like I’m going to go mad. I can look but I can’t touch. . .” he looked away.
 
Louis furrowed his brows, a slight frown tugging at his lips. He took Snow’s chin and made him face him again. “Who ever said you couldn’t touch?” He smirked then, watching as Snow’s face became flushed with a full-on blush. “I don’t recall telling you that you couldn’t touch. . .” he added, before releasing him.
 
Louis turned and unlocked the car, getting in. “Come on, let’s go home,” he told Snow.
 
This time, it was Snow’s turn to be clumsy and dazed. He fumbled for the door handle and got in on the passenger side, the blush remaining on his cheeks. They drove home, both of them silent, and Louis had a sense that they were even now, even though he really hadn’t done anything nearly as devious as Snow.
 
When they were home, Snow scampered off to his room to put on some of his new clothes. Louis sat on the couch comfortably as he waited. He didn’t have cable, so he couldn’t turn on the TV and watch the news or anything like he might do when he was waiting. He had only just gotten rid of it about a month ago, when they raised the bill and he decided it was no longer worth it.
 
Snow came back from his room, and when Louis looked up his breath caught. He was wearing some really low-cut skinny jeans, with a white button-up shirt left unbuttoned like earlier in the mall. He was blushing just slightly as he walked over, sitting next to Louis. “Do you think it looks alright?”
 
“Definitely,” Louis answered, trying to keep himself under control. The muscles of Snow’s abdomen flexed when he moved to sit, and it made Louis want to drool. “Why do you leave it unbuttoned?”
 
The other man shrugged, leaning back on the couch and watching him. “You like seeing me shirtless. . . .”
 
Louis rolled his eyes, “I like your tattoo,” he tried, avoiding admitting the real reason.
 
“I think you like more than just the tattoo,” Snow answered, keeping himself rather unreadable. It was frustrating for Louis.
 
“Perhaps, but I do like your tattoo. I’ve never seen one like that, quite so detailed. Where did you get it?” Louis was both genuinely curious, and trying to direct Snow’s attention away.
 
He shrugged, “It’s a tradition. All of my friends and family had them. We get them when we’re seventeen. Mine was done by Hedia. She also did one on my hip.”
 
Louis was surprised to hear Snow use a name. He’d never used a name before when talking about people in his past. He considered this for a moment before he decided to ask, “What’s the one on your hip?”
 
Snow smirked at that, mischief showing in his eyes. “You’ll have to look and see.”
 
Louis pouted slightly, “Well I could just pull the side of your pants down and look. . .” he tried to point out.
 
“Nope, if you want to see, you have to take them off.” Snow was trying not to smile too broadly, but he was obviously quite amused, and excited. “And my underwear too,” he added quickly.
 
Louis rolled his eyes, chuckling as he shook his head. “I don’t think I would do that just to look at a tattoo.”
 
Snow giggled and bit his lip. He watched Louis for a long moment. “Fine, just the pants then,” he conceded.
 
For a moment, Louis considered it. He did want to see what the tattoo was, and he couldn’t protest to seeing Snow in his underwear. “All the way off?”
 
“Completely off,” Snow answered with a smile.
Copyright © 2014 BlackInkRain; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

isn't snow getting frisky lol....wow! change in character. it remains to be seen if he can open up about his past now that he is opening up about his attraction to Louis. I think Louis is afraid to push either at all. is that bc of his fear of pushing snow too far and upsetting him by speaking of his past or is some thought that snow is different? Could he be afraid of what his past will include?
Link to comment
On 11/21/2014 10:42 AM, Cannd said:
isn't snow getting frisky lol....wow! change in character. it remains to be seen if he can open up about his past now that he is opening up about his attraction to Louis. I think Louis is afraid to push either at all. is that bc of his fear of pushing snow too far and upsetting him by speaking of his past or is some thought that snow is different? Could he be afraid of what his past will include?
Interesting speculation. What really is keeping Louis from pushing matters? I guess I should make a point in answering that in later chapters ;)
Link to comment
On 11/25/2014 05:32 PM, lovesickpuppy said:
The pace is going too fast, but hey, this is great for those short attention spans. Squirrel!
My writing is kind of geared to those with a short attention span, but at the same time, I do pace things. Just be patient and read on ^_^
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..