Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Fugitive From Down Under - 4. Brave Barney

Barney is in the right place at the right time. Meanwhile, Channing has a hot romp with Justin and Eric.

Meanwhile, Dan Channing had just insisted on turning down Miz Vivian's generous offer to join her for dinner. Dinner was not usually included in the price of a stay at the bed and breakfast, and Channing felt as though he would be imposing or taking advantage of the generosity of his gracious host, and told her as much.

"Well, all right then. But, if you want to have the best meal in Pleasant View - outside of MY kitchen that is," Miz Vivian advised with a grin, "then head on over to the Ramblin' Rose. It doesn't look like much, just a little ol' diner, but their food is out of this world, and probably gettin' even better since that sweet little Susie Beth bought the place recently. Just head on back towards the main highway and you'll see it out there just off Main."

Channing took Miz Vivian's advice, and a half hour later was seated alone at the counter of the Ramblin' Rose, looking over the menu. There weren't many patrons in the diner on that Thursday night, but as the waitress brought Channing's drink, Justin and Eric walked in. Justin immediately recognized Channing from the station, and introduced Eric.

"A pleasure to meet you, mate," Channing said, shaking Eric's hand. "You guys make quite the handsome couple, I must say."

"Thank you," Eric said, blushing slightly. Damn what a hot daddy bear this was, and with that sexy Aussie accent to boot!

Justin insisted that Channing join the guys in a booth, and so he did.

"You're missing the usual 'entertainment' at the Ramblin' Rose," Eric said to Channing with a chuckle.

"Oh, how's that?" The older man inquired.

"Well, Dan," Justin explained, "There's usually this little college twinky guy here named Blake who waits tables. Queeny and flamey as can be, and we all love him to death - he's a hoot."

"Oh, I see," Channing replied with a chuckle. Channing was thinking how much he'd rather have a good shag with either of the studs across the table from him than with some little college twink. He looked over at the stocky, nerdish, but cute cub Eric and his handsome, lean, muscular cop man Justin. Channing reached beneath the table and adjusted the growing bulge in the khaki pants he wore just then.

The threesome had a pleasant conversation throughout their meal, and they all three gradually threw in some increasingly more obvious double entendres as they went along.

"That was delicious," Channing finally said after the waitress had walked away with their dinner plates. "Miz Vivian was certainly right in recommending this establishment to me. I can only imagine what a great dessert the two of you will be having when you get home, as well."

Justin smiled, obviously knowing Channing's double meaning, "Well, this one does know how to churn out a big, sweet, creamy...dessert."

"I would imagine he does," Channing said.

"Dessert for three is always more fun than dessert for two, though, Inspector," Eric added boldly.

"Is that so, mate?" Channing asked, grinning now. "But, I figured I was well past my 'expiration date' in the eyes of two young bucks like you."

"The older the berry, the sweeter the wine," Justin said with a sexy grin. "That is what Miz Vivian would tell you if she took you out back to show you her vineyards in the springtime. I have an idea that saying applies very much to you as well, Dan."

"Yes, so do I," Eric agreed. "How would you like to come home and join us for - dessert?"

"I'd love to," Channing replied.

Meanwhile, up in Rosemont, Blake Likens was dancing across the floor at The Broken Spoke. As usual, he was spending Thursday night at the gay bar, in spite of being only 19. This was due in small part to the fake ID he always used, and in larger part to the wonderful blowjobs he frequently tended to give the bar's studly bear bouncer, Mike. Mike figured no harm no foul - after all, the kid didn't even drink - other than Diet Coke, and of course cum, hot and fresh from the spout, in the bathroom stalls from time to time, including Mike's own.

Blake spotted a handsome stocky older bald guy sitting at the bar and smiled to himself. He was hot from the dancing, and slid off his t-shirt. He strode bare-chested over in the direction of the handsome daddy.

Meanwhile, Barney Finkster was out on the floor shaking his groove thang just as he had done for decades. "Oh, yeah, now that's my SONG!" He rasped throwing his hands in the air as the opening strains of ABBA's "Dancing Queen" filled the club.

"Hello there, I don't believe I've seen you here before," Blake said to the handsome stranger.

"Um, no I don't get up here very much," the stranger replied. The guy was hot, but Blake noticed he was wearing shades in the club. It also seemed that there was something wrong with his voice - he had a thick Kentucky accent - but almost too thick, Blake thought - was it fake?

"What's with the cheaters honey, are you already plastered this early?" Blake teased, running a hand up the arm of the bald daddy now.

"Oh, um these," the stranger replied, motioning toward his sunglasses. "My eyes are a bit sensitive to all the lights on the dance floor."

Brent Stokes was thinking how perfect this was. Here this hot little fuck is coming on to me. I'm sure he is just a fucking prick tease, but he is about to get more than he has bargained for. He reminds me of that asshole I went to college with years ago who would never put out. Yes, he'll do nicely.

Blake was thinking how much fun he was going to have with this guy. He loved to get these old dudes going, and then leave with some hot little stud his own age. It was a game to Blake - to see how horny he could get some daddy, but then leave them boiling.

Blake rubbed up against the stranger's back as he sat on the stool. "Wanna dance?" He asked.

Meanwhile, back at their house by the lake down in Pleasant View, Justin and Eric were quickly getting naked with their hot Australian daddy guest. Soon the three of them were on the couple's big bed. Justin was flicking his hot tongue playfully over Channing's nipple ring, while Eric worked on the right nipple. Channing moaned, "FUCK!"

Channing reached to his right and grasped Eric's rock hard thick cock, which was leaking precum. With his other hand, he took the longer but more slender cock of Justin. He began to stroke the couple in unison as they continued their wonderful torture of his fully aroused nips.

"That little fucker is gonna bite off more than he can chew one of these nights," Barney rasped to his friend Jerry, with whom he was dancing, back up in Rosemont at The Broke Spoke.

"Oh, don't I know it," Jerry agreed.

Barney and Jerry were too close as friends to be anything more, although each thought it might be nice to have a lover to share their remaining years, or hopefully decades, with, now that they were both around 60.

Jerry went over to the bar for another drink, and Barney got ready to shake a tail feather to the latest Lady Gaga tune that the DJ was just firing up. Just then he noticed Blake trying to pull away from the handsome bald forty-something guy whose prick he had clearly been teasing all night long.

"No, damn it," Blake was saying, "I told you I didn't want to go out back with you. Now, fuck off!"

"Oh, but I think you do!" The stranger said, and took Blake forcefully by the arm.

No one else on the crowded dance floor or at the bar seemed to be looking the right way to catch that little scene, Barney realized. As Blake and the stranger headed out the side door to the alley where many a trick was turned next to the gay bar, Barney knew he had to act, and act fast. The little fucker's prick-teasing had apparently finally caught up with him.

By the time Barney had reached the door, shoved it open, and dashed out into the dimly lit alley, he could see the bald man with Blake backed up against the dumpster way down at the far end of the alley. He was clearly yanking at Blake's skinny jeans, trying to get them off as Blake squirmed.

Barney didn't even think he just raced down the dark alley towards them. He saw a metal pipe lying in the gutter, and grabbed it, then continued to run.

"Oh, fuck, man," Blake was whimpering now, "I was just havin' some fun with you - you don't want to do this!"

"Shut the fuck up," Stokes said, now using his natural Aussie accent. "I'm going to fuck you, boy, and you will LOVE it!"

Those were the last words Brent Stokes spoke before the dark alley erupted into a million stars and a world of pain - and then all went dark.

"Take that, you sorry fuckin' asshole!" Barney shouted, as he brought the metal pipe down on the back of Stokes' bald head.

Back at Eric and Justin's house, Channing was now running his tongue down Justin Earheart's delicious seven-inch prick. Justin moaned softly as he felt the beard of the hot daddy against his ballsack, as Channing engulfed his rod fully now.

Eric moved around and began to suck Channing's delicious six-inch uncut cock. Fuck this daddy meat is delicious, Eric thought as he began to bob his head, and to grasp the low-hanging balls of Dan Channing in his hand, squeezing them gently.

"Fuck me!" Eric demanded after a few more minutes of this. As his beloved Justin watched, stroking his cock furiously, Eric got up on all fours there on the bed, and Dan Channing got behind him. Soon the hot Australian daddy cop had slipped a condom on his throbbing prick and entered Eric, who moaned softly.

As he watched the sexy older Aussie pounding away at his man's tight ass, Justin came around to stand in front of Eric, who eagerly took Justin's throbbing seven inches in his mouth and began sucking it with gusto. Soon Justin was face-fucking Eric as Channing ass-fucked him and all three were feeling intense pleasure.

"Mmm, yeah! FUCK!" Channing groaned.

"Ahh, yeah! Fuckin' suck that cock, babe!" Justin yelled.

As Channing began to unload into the condom, Eric tasted the hot salty-sweet cop cream spurting from Justin's long rod over his tongue and right down his throat, and savored every drop. His own cock twitched and spasmed then, blowing an enormous load all over the sheets.

As they were all breathing hard and starting to clean up, Channing's cell was ringing persistently. He took a deep breath then said, "Forgive me gentleman, that was fucking incredible, but I'd best take this."

At 7:30 the next morning, Jack Albertson was stepping into the shower. He had left Brad asleep in their big bed, figuring he would wake him once he was ready, and let him get the extra sleep. Brad awoke not long after the shower began running, though.

"You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em..." came Jack's broken-down baritone as he sang an old Kenny Rogers song in the shower. He didn't hear Brad ease open the door and step in behind him.

"There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's - WHEW!" Jack's singing was cut off abruptly with a startled yelp, as Brad had grabbed both of his beefy ass cheeks, one in each hand.

"Morning, gambler," Brad said, laughing.

"Well, hi there, morning yourself sweet thang," Jack said, turning around. They kissed as the hot water ran down over them both, matting their chest fur and causing the front of Jack's jet-black hair to matt down adorably over his forehead.

Even though they had been together nearly six months now, there were times like this when Brad still could not quite believe how lucky he was. He kissed Jack's neck, then licked the wetness across Jack's chest fur, and began to suckle Jack's hardening right nipple.

"Mmm," Jack purred softly. He loved attention to his nips.

Brad went lower with his mouth, and flicked his tongue in and out of Jack's sexy wet navel. He cupped his hands on each side of Jack's big but firm tummy, and then reached around to get two handfuls of that gorgeous wet bubble butt ass once again.

"Oh, FUCK! BABY!" Jack groaned, as Brad was now licking and nibbling at the inside of his right upper thigh, something that purely drove Jack crazy. Jack's hard six and a half inch beer can cock was at full mast now, and was brushing across Brad's forehead repeatedly. Brad moved up and took Jack's left ball full into his mouth, eliciting more groans of delight from his big guy.

Soon Brad had coaxed Jack down into a sitting position on the small built in seat at one end of the shower, legs spread. Brad engulfed that delicious cop cock then, his nose rubbing in Jack's soft wet black bush. God he loved sucking his man's cock. It began to leak sweet precum across his tongue, as Jack moaned unashamedly.

"Brad - OH! BRADLEY! FUCK!!!" Jack groaned, feeling the electric-like tingles throughout his thick meat as Brad began to get him close.

Brad bobbed his head faster, and swirled his tongue. He ran the tips of the fingers on his right hand gently over Jack's furry low-hanging sack, which was twitching and drawing tight now as Jack's orgasm quickly approached.

"Oh! OH!!! FUCK!! MMmmmh!!! GOD!!! BRADLEY!!!" Jack moaned, whimpered, and yelled, as he unleashed a hot creamy sweet torrent of cum into Brad's mouth.

The thick, sweet, only mildly salty cum was like nectar to Brad's very soul. He held some of it in his mouth, as more of it shot right down his throat. He went up and kissed Jack, giving him some of his own cream.

"God baby, that was incredible," Jack said. "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing," Brad said with a grin, "Except I just love my fiancé, and love taking his cum."

"Mmm," Jack said, "That makes two of us." By the time Jack had finished thoroughly draining Brad's own balls, the water had turned cold, and they had to hurry to finish their shower and get ready for their meeting in town.

They were meeting in the conference room of Jack's attorney's office with Miz Vivian and the foreman of the construction team which had gotten the winning bid to start construction of the pipeline that would go from deep inside the rocks on top of the mountain at the source of the spring, down to the new bottling plant at the foot of the hill, as well as the plant itself.

The guys were the last to arrive, and found Miz Vivian chatting pleasantly with a large, ruggedly handsome and very Irish-looking man of about 40.

"Oh, good morning, boys," Miz Vivian said as they walked in.

"Brad, Jack, I'd like you to meet Bill O'Flannery." Everyone shook.

They went over the Rosemont Architect's plans with O'Flannery in great detail, and he seemed pleased with them.

"I don't believe I have heard of you before, Mr. O'Flannery," Jack said, "Although the construction firm you are now foreman for has been in this area forever."

"That's true," Bill replied, "And please, call me Bill. I'm new here in Kentucky. Moved down last summer to go to work temporarily for the company and liked it so much I ended up staying - even though it is a big change from Boston."

Brad and Jack both were thinking how very handsome Bill was, and so was Miz Vivian. At six feet, three inches tall, and a beefy, muscular 230 pounds, he was slightly bigger and in slightly better shape than Jack. He had a neatly trimmed auburn beard and mustache. The auburn hair of his head and beard was apparently everywhere else as well, judging from his furry forearms, and the wisps of fur peeking out the neck of his shirt. He had deep green eyes and a dazzling smile to boot.

By the end of the meeting, Jack was convinced that the project would not compromise the natural beauty of the mountaintop at all. He was also pleased to learn that much work could already get underway on the mountain during the remainder of the winter, provided that the weather didn't turn too bad.

They were all getting ready to leave, and Bill O'Flannery spoke up, "Say, I wonder if I might ask a favor. My six-month lease on the apartment I moved into last summer is up the first of the week, and I'm afraid I'm having trouble finding a new one. Do any of you have any ideas?"

Miz Vivian soon convinced O'Flannery to take a room at the B&B - at a greatly discounted long-term rate - until he could find a new permanent address. She said she'd have Flora Mae, a realtor girlfriend of hers, start looking into it for him as well.

As Brad and Jack drove home, Jack's cell rang. "I've been trying to reach you all morning, Jack," came the voice of Justin Earheart. "Have you heard the news?"

"Umm, no buddy, we haven't," Jack replied. "We umm, got started late this morning and have been in a meeting with the construction foreman for the water bottling plant. Actually didn't take as long as we'd thought." Jack glanced at his watch, and saw that it was only a little after noon.

"Well, come on by the station," Justin said. "Don't worry, we don't need you to work, but you and Brad are not going to want to miss this. And call Miz Vivian and tell her to come by too."

After saying goodbye and clicking off, Jack filled Brad in. "Wonder what in the world is going on?"

Brad called Miz Vivian, and she said she would be right on over to the police station as well. They all got out and walked in, and were met by Justin in the front lobby. "Come on back to the Chief's office," he said.

They found Dan Channing, Barney Finkster, and the Chief all in the Chief's office. There, the Chief explained that he was presenting Barney with the Pleasant View Distinguished Citizen Award for his part in having apprehended Brent Stokes the night before in Rosemont.

Jack, Brad, and Miz Vivian were all amazed to learn of how Barney had knocked out Stokes, stopped the attempted rape of Blake, and then called the Rosemont P.D. to come and arrest the fugitive.

"Oh, well it wasn't anything anyone else wouldn't have done," Barney said modestly as the Chief gave him his award.

Before the day was over, Channing had said his goodbyes to everyone, and had promised Justin and Eric he would indeed visit them again next time he was in the states. He was going to Rosemont to await the proceedings which would allow him to take the fugitive back to Australia to face the various charges he was wanted on there.

That Friday afternoon, January 13, 2012, at 2pm, Brad, Miz Vivian, Barney, and a few of their other friends all gathered around the big flat screen in Miz Vivian's den to watch the final episode of their "story," One Life to Live. Jack even joined them, although he was never a soap fan, but he knew how much the show meant to Brad, who had watched it with his grandma as a child and faithfully ever since.

By the time the great Erika Slezak had uttered her final lines as Viki and the show had come to a close for the very last time, even Jack supposed he could see why so many people had been such big fans of the show for so long.

"So are you ready to go meet your dad tomorrow?" Brad asked Jack later that evening back at their house.

"As ready as I'm going to be," Jack said.

Brad called Bobby that night to see if there wasn't some way they could rekindle their faltering friendship, but Bobby was distant, standoffish, and sounded uninterested. This disappointed Brad, but he decided just to leave it there, as it was apparent that Bobby was moving on with his life and his new friends.

The next morning, Brad went to work and Jack left for Annandale. Brad spent the morning organizing and pricing things in the gift shop, awaiting the noontime arrival of the tour group, which was spending the weekend at the B&B.

Around 10:00, the door opened and in walked handsome Bubba Jones in his Good Humor Ice Cream deliveryman uniform.

"Well, good morning, Bubba," Brad said in surprise.

"Morning, Brad," Bubba said with a grin. "I see I'm not the only one having to work on my usual day off this morning."

"Yeah, we've got a big tour group staying the weekend, and Miz Vivian doesn't hire weekend help until the spring, so here I am," Brad said. "I really don't mind though, not after as great as she has been to us with everything."

Bubba nodded. "Yeah, how's the big water project coming along?"

"Great," Brad replied. "You know, it could really turn into something huge, with the contract that Miz Vivian's nephew is getting us with Coca-Cola."

Just then the door opened again, and in strolled Bill O'Flannery. "Morning Brad, nice to see you again," he said.

Brad introduced Bill to Bubba, and explained the role he was going to have in the construction of the pipeline and water bottling plant at Smith's Mountain. Bubba was thinking how fucking hot the tall, brawny, furry Irish-American man was.

"Just came over to check out the gift shop. Thought I might mail a few Kentucky souvenirs to the kids back in Boston," Bill explained.

"Oh, I didn't realize you had a family," Brad commented.

"Divorced, with a 13 year old son and a 9 year old daughter," Bill explained. "Decided to start over down here, their mother has sole custody anyway, but I'm trying to change that."

Neither Bubba nor Brad quite knew what to say next, as Bubba went about stocking the small novelty ice cream chest there in the Mercantile. "Sorry, I know, what a way to stop a conversation," Bill said with an ironic laugh. "It's all right though. Marjorie - that's the ex - she's reasonable about it. She does let me see the kids whenever I'm back up in Boston now. At first she was a crazy woman about it - about me being the way I am, I mean."

"The way you are?" Bubba asked, curiously.

"I suppose if you are friends with Brad you don't have a problem with it, so I don't mind telling you, I'm gay," Bill explained.

"Oh," Bubba said with a smile, "So am I, so no, it's no problem."

"I never knew there were so many gay men in the South," Bill quipped.

"It's not the easiest thing in the world all the time, but we're making progress," Brad said. "Bubba and his partner James are actually two of mine and Jack's closest friends. They're also, umm, very close to Jack's best friend and fellow officer Justin and his partner Eric."

"I see," Bill said, noting with curiosity the way Brad had faltered on the "very close" part of that sentence. "Well, I'm sure I'll be getting to know all of you, and looking forward to it, since I'm planning on staying in the area for good. And do let me know if you hear of any apartments becoming available in the area."

Bill bought a few things, and then said his goodbyes, heading out of the shop and back across the yard to the B&B.

"Damn, what a hot hunk of Irish bearmeat!" Bubba exclaimed.

"Behave, don't you get enough fun between James and your other playmates?" Brad teased.

"Don't act so jealous, we'd let you and that stud of yours join us anytime and you know it," Bubba teased back with a devilish grin.

"No thank you, I like having Jack all to myself," Brad said with a chuckle, although he was thinking that one of these days it might indeed be fun for him and Jack to do some exploring together.

"You know what I was actually thinking," Brad said aloud, "Bill might be a good match for Jody."

"Could be. If nothing else I'd sure like to get him to join in with playing with some of us sometime," Bubba said with a grin. "Well, I'd better get going, filling in for someone today and hoping not to have to work the whole day. See you later bud!"

Meanwhile, Jack had arrived in Annandale and had gone first to visit his mother, Alice.

"Who the hell does he think he is, coming back into our lives after all this time?" Jack said as they sat together on the couch in Alice's stuck-in-the-60s living room.

"Aww, give the guy a chance, son," Alice said. "God knows I was as skeptical as you when he showed up here out of the blue, but I really do think he has changed and wants to make amends for the way he walked out on us when you were not even a year old."

"Well, I'll be 36 in March, so it's about damn time," Jack commented.

It had been decided that it would be best for Jack and his father to have some time to talk alone, so Alice was heading to a friend's house, while Billy Jack was presumably on his way over to Alice's to see Jack.

About 15 minutes after Alice drove away, a white Toyota Camry pulled in the drive. Jack saw a man who looked very much the way he imagined he would look at 60 step from the car, and immediately he knew it was his father.

Billy Jack Smith had the same height and build as Jack, although with age he was not quite as solid as was Jack. The black hair had turned to salt and pepper, and on his face he wore a mustache and goatee, whereas Jack was clean-shaven. But the deep blue eyes were just the same.

"Son," Billy Jack said simply, walking up onto the porch as Jack stepped out on it. They shook hands awkwardly, and then went inside.

Billy Jack sat in Alice's old recliner, and Jack sat opposite on one end of the couch. "Look, I don't know what the hell to really say to you. You're my daddy, but I never knew you. You walked out on us when I was just a baby to chase some kind of damn dream out in California," Jack said angrily.

"There is no excuse for the way I left you and Alice, son," Billy Jack admitted. "But, I'm older now, and I want a chance to know you before it is too late. I'm done with California now, I'm back home here in Kentucky to stay."

"Yeah, so long as you can free-load off my cousin - or are you planning on worming your way back in here with Momma next?" Jack accused.

"It's nothing like that, son," Billy Jack said. "I'm planning to find a job somewhere in the region as soon as I can, then get a place of my own. I have a good amount saved up anyway, so I may actually find a place first, it just all depends."

"I need to be honest with you about myself," Billy Jack said. "The real reason I left for California back then was not wanting to face who I really was. I'm gay, son, just the same as you."

As always likes and reviews on here are appreciated, and positive emails are welcome at bradleyjcarson@gmail.com
2011-2015 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Barney to the rescue! I'm glad Blake is ok and didn't get hurt. Interesting revelation by his father. I wonder if Jack will forgive him? On to the next chapter...

Link to comment
On 04/10/2015 01:20 AM, Valkyrie said:
Barney to the rescue! I'm glad Blake is ok and didn't get hurt. Interesting revelation by his father. I wonder if Jack will forgive him? On to the next chapter...
Thought it was time Barney became a bit less one dimensional, even though his one dimension is FABULOUS lol.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..