Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

When You Come Back To Me Again - 5. Monday, Monday

Jack agrees to let Miz Vivian's horny twink college age grandson do a ride along while he is on duty - and gets way more than he bargains for. Destiny Rose's big secret is somehow leaked to the media.

Thirty minutes later raw passion had flared between Ronnie and Gunnar. Clothes were literally ripped off, a lamp was accidentally broken, and by the time they said goodnight each was thoroughly satisfied and already feeling more than just lust for one another. As he was lying down to go to sleep, Ronnie thought back to how good Gunnar’s long, hard cock had felt inside him as he had ridden it until Gunnar had exploded inside a condom. He remembered how impressively full that rubber had looked when Gunnar removed it, too.

The next morning was starting out to be a typical Monday at the Pleasant View P.D. Jack was buried in paperwork at his desk, a couple of officers were out sick, the mayor was bitching about people running red lights too frequently downtown, and to top it all off, Jenny Robertson, the department’s longtime secretary, had just given Jack her two week notice because she had decided to move to Texas to be closer to her children.

Jack’s phone rang at 10:00 that morning, and he answered gruffly, “Chief Albertson.”

“Why hello, handsome,” came Miz Vivian’s cooing Georgia drawl. “How are you this fine sunny morning?”

“Frankly, Miz Vivian, stressed as hell,” Jack replied honestly.

“I’m sorry to hear that, and I’m afraid now to tell you that I have a favor to ask,” Miz Vivian replied hesitantly.

Jack took a deep breath. Miz Vivian was like a second mother or grandmother to both Jack and Brad, was their business partner in the water bottling plant, and had, after all made the ridiculously generous gesture of giving them the Thomason House Bed and Breakfast as a wedding gift a few years before when she herself was marrying Hank Anderson and moving to his sprawling estate outside of town. So, given all of that, if Miz Vivian needed a favor even on a shitty Monday morning, she would sure as hell get it.

“Sure, Miz Vivian,” Jack said managing to sound much more cheerful than he felt. “What do you need, ma’am?”

“Well, I think I might have mentioned to you and Bradley,” she replied, “my grandson Thomas is here spending the summer with Hank and I.”

“Yes,” Jack replied.

“Well, he has decided he is changing his major to criminal science, even though it may mean an extra year of school at this point. He has decided he wants to be a cop, like you Jack. So I was wondering if perhaps there was any way he might could do a ride-along with one of your officers,” Miz Vivian requested.

“Well, if you mean today,” Jack replied, “That might actually work. I am going to have to go out on patrol myself from just after lunch until 5:00 because we are short-handed today. The boy is welcome to come over and go through the whole half-shift with me.”

“Oh, Jack, that is just marvelous, darlin’!” Miz Vivian cooed. “I’ll let Thomas take Hank’s pickup and he’ll be there at 12:30 sharp.”

“Actually, have him get here at noon and he can go to lunch with me if he wants,” Jack offered.

“OK, thank you so much, Jack,” Miz Vivian concluded.

So, at noon, Jack found himself seated across a table for two from Thomas Arnow. Jack couldn’t help but think that this kid was a bit scrawny looking, even if he was tall, to want to be a cop. But, that didn’t always matter and from the steady stream of conversation and excited questions the twenty-one year old had already launched into, Jack could tell he was indeed serious about pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Back at the station at 12:30, Jack explained that if he weren’t already in uniform and if this was the start of a normal shift for an officer, this would be the point at which he would go to the locker room and change, and then pick up a patrol car outside, as this was all the traditional way it was done in Pleasant View. He showed Thomas the way to the locker room, then returned to his office while the younger man changed nervously in the locker room, which to his relief was empty just then.

Thomas was soon ready to go, and came back out into the lobby, looking at least a bit more well-built in the snug fitting, tucked in Pleasant View P.D. polo and khakis than he had in his baggy shorts and oversized t-shirt earlier. This was the closest thing Jack could let those doing ride-alongs wear to an actual uniform. Twinks were not Jack’s thing at all usually, but he had to admit this young guy was actually kind of hot, and his swimmer’s build was more lean and muscular than scrawny as Jack had initially thought. And he was definitely setting off Jack’s gaydar.

The afternoon passed uneventfully, a couple of routine traffic stops were about as exciting as it got for Thomas’s ride-along. At nearly the end of the shift the patrol car Jack was using had gotten a flat, and he was impressed with how helpful Thomas was in changing it. But, between stubborn lug nuts and the nearly 100-degree July day, they were both sweaty, dirty, and worn out by the time they got back to the station. Jack was soon leading the way into the locker room so that he and Thomas could shower and change back into their civvies just as all the officers did at the end of their shifts.

Jack stripped naked, as Thomas did the same nervously next to him. Jack led the way across the locker room to the showers, a tiled area that was basically a long, open wall lined with showerheads, turned one on and started washing. Thomas did the same at the shower right next to Jack’s and wondered if perhaps he shouldn’t have gone to one of the other showerheads further down the wall, but too late now.

Jack smiled as he lathered soap all over his furry chest and points lower, and Thomas smiled back. “Gotta get cleaned up at the end of a long day, of course,” Jack said, sensing the kid was nervous. “Say, Thomas, is this the first time you have been in a locker room, you seem nervous?”

“Oh, no,” Thomas replied hoping Jack had not just noticed him checking out Jack’s wet cock and balls, which Jack at that moment was lathering up. “I shower all the time with the guys on the swim team at college, and I did in high school too. It’s just...” Thomas trailed off.

Jack looked at him curiously, not knowing what to say. It was then that Jack noticed that Thomas’ cock had gone completely rock hard. Thomas’ dick was about seven inches and average thickness, above a nice sized set of shaved balls. “Whoa, there!” Jack said before he thought.

“Jack, I’m gay,” Thomas blurted out. “I know you are too, and you look so fucking hot right now! I- I want your cock!” He concluded hornily.

Jack replied, “Now, Thomas, you are just twenty-one years old, and I have a husband.” But, even as Jack was saying this to his dismay he realized that his own fat cock, which sometimes had a mind of its own, had gone totally fucking rock hard as well from the combination of seeing the smooth wet nude swimmer twink, his throbbing hard dick, and what he had just said.

“Ah, but you are hard, too, Chief,” Thomas said, trying to sound seductive. "And what a nice thick fucking beercan of a cock that is, too! I just knew you were packin’ like that, big fella."

“Look, man, that just happens in the showers sometimes,” Jack replied, trying to will his dick back down.

“And you can’t tell me that you and your husband don’t play with other guys,” Thomas shot back.

“Yeah, we do sometimes, but guys our age, Thomas,” Jack said.

“Aww, come on!” Thomas replied. “You know you want to touch me right now, look how hard that fucking hot fat dick of yours is, man.” Thomas smiled, then added boldy, "I'll suck it for you, Chief."

“No, Thomas,” Jack said sternly. “Even if I was interested in you that way, which no offense I’m really not - my dick just has a mind of its own sometimes - Bradley and I only play with others together.”

Seeing the much younger man’s crestfallen look, Jack added, “I’m sorry. Now, let’s just finish up our showers and get out of here.”

They both silently and rather awkwardly finished showering, and then as they were dressing Thomas finally spoke. “You’re not going to tell Granny what I did are you?” He asked nervously.

Jack had to laugh, “Of course not. Look, bud, I guess I should be flattered, a guy your age getting it hard for me. But, like I said, Brad and I only play together and we have friends our own age for that. I’m sure you do too.”

“No, Jack, that’s just it, I don’t,” Thomas said. “I’ve – I’ve never done anything with a guy at all. I’m still a virgin actually. Just seeing you naked –and hard – just now was, like completely amazing. I guess I’m totally lame being a virgin at my age, but…”

Jack cut in with a chuckle, “Hell, Thomas you’re just twenty-one, and when you find the right friend I’m sure you won’t have any trouble losing your virginity. I am not going to lie, you are a nice looking young man, even if you’re not my type, and you honestly do have a nice cock, too.”

Thomas grinned at that. They were both nearly fully dressed again now. “Thanks, Jack, so do you, totally! You are a cool guy. I’m sorry I came on to you, it won’t happen again,” Thomas said, turning very serious with the last statement.

Jack had to chuckle again, though, and replied, “It’s all good. Let’s get out of here. And look,” Jack added. “As is the case with the police work stuff, if you have any questions about being gay and all that, you can talk to me and it can stay between us. I know being in the closet has to be hard, and you just need to remember to be careful when you start playing around.”

“Thanks, Chief,” Thomas said with a smile. “I know all about the safe sex stuff and all that. I just hope I can find somebody to try it out with!”

Jack laughed and slapped Thomas across the back as they reached the doors out of the locker room, “Oh, you will, don’t worry. Take care, buddy.”

Thomas said goodbye to Jack again as they reached the parking lot and then each drove off in a pickup. Jack shook his head to himself as he drove home. Thomas couldn’t wait to get home and jack off to the image of the handsome naked, hard police chief all wet in the shower. Jack told Brad what had happened as soon as they were alone for a moment that evening.

Brad burst out laughing.

“Well, and I thought you might actually be mad,” Jack said. “I hated that I popped a bone in front of him.”

“Well, you’d be dead if you didn’t pop a bone over a hot little twink trying to seduce you in the fucking locker room showers,” Brad said, still dying laughing. “Sounds like he is indeed Miz Vivian’s grandson.”

“He’s a virgin, even if he did try to put the moves on me,” Jack replied. “Well, I guess that is part of why he did try to.”

“Well, babe, how noble of you not to take him up on it,” Brad said, still chuckling.

Jack looked momentarily hurt, and Brad added, “Oh, hell, Jack, you know I trust you. Besides, with Eric and Just’ to play with, and now Gunnar too I guess, I think we have plenty of extra playmates without adding a twink to the mix – unless you want to.”

“Oh, hell no,” Jack said, finally laughing himself. “I’m not taking one to raise. He needs to learn the ropes with someone his own damn age.”

Meanwhile, Thomas was upstairs in his room at Miz Vivian’s and Hank’s house. He had locked the door and quickly stripped naked, and was now lying in the middle of the bed, furiously jacking himself off to the images rolling through his mind of Jack naked in the shower, Jack hard in the shower. He was soon cumming a huge, shooting, splattering load of hot spunk all over his smooth chest and stomach with a stifled moan. The nice, fucking hot, police chief might not be interested in being his first, but Thomas new one thing, he wanted a hot, hairy, beefy older man like that to be the first to fuck him. Hard.

That Friday afternoon, Destiny was thinking about the fact that the nationally-televised singing contest at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville was only eight days away. Just then her cell phone started ringing.

“Oh, Gawd, honey!” Barney rasped. “Have you got your TV on?”

“No, Barney,” Destiny replied. “I’m driving down Main Street right now, I just got off work.”

“Well park and get your ass in here at my shop right NOW!” Barney exclaimed.

Destiny did as he asked without question, and within a couple of minutes she was coming through the door of Barney’s florist and bridal shop.

“Oh, Lord, honey, look at this shit!” Barney exclaimed.

“It’s just dreadful!” Florence exclaimed. She was Barney’s irreplaceable middle-aged transsexual assistant, who with her mile-high flaming red locks and big flowery moo-moo dresses looked like an odd juxtaposition of Lucille Ball and Vestal Goodman. “I can’t believe the lies they’re ‘a tellin’ on you, sweetie,” Florence added.

The TV was showing TMZ, and Perez Hilton was blabbing as a picture of Destiny on stage with Tom T. Hall when she had won the Kentucky contest filled the screen.

“So, there you have it,” Perez was saying, “Destiny Rose, country sweetheart, Kentucky’s representative in the big upcoming contest for a Nashville record deal, a front-runner in that contest, no less is really a FORMER HIGH-CLASS HO!”

Destiny clapped a hand over her mouth, and dropped down onto the loveseat next to Barney, as Florence hovered over both of them in a nervous, motherly fashion and fanning her big white lace hanky.

“No, Florence, honey,” Destiny finally said, glancing at Barney and figuring there was no use trying to keep a secret anymore that had just been aired to the world on cable, “Perez ain’t lyin’ for once. What he is saying about me – it is all true.”

As always the author welcomes positive emails at bradleyjcarson@gmail.com and appreciates and encourages your likes and reviews on here as well.
2014-2015 Bradley J. Carson. "When You Come Back To Me Again" song lyrics also Copyright Bradley J. Carson.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..