Jump to content
    bren s
  • Author
  • 1,316 Words
  • 1,336 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tattooed Heart - 2. Chapter 2

Sorry about the wait, I have a week off next week so I'm going to get a few chapters wrote so I can post a chapter a week, target is have one up by every Friday.

It was that night that Brad had rang and I was on my way to meet him ten minutes later at the tattoo parlour, he had just finished his last appointment for the weekend and by the time I got there he was locking up.

 
I smiled as I saw him and I felt a lot less awkward around him until I got next to him and he pulled me straight into a big hug and kissed me hard but passionately on the lips, the heat that fired through me left me breathless. It didn't last long but it left me on the verge of hyperventilating and I thought I was going to collapse. I was beginning to understand his previous warning, or at least I was hoping I was.
 
"What's the plan this evening then?" I asked. On the phone all he had told me was to come meet him and he would tell me everything when I got to him. He didn't promise me anything though, so I had a feeling this whole evening would be a surprise.
 
"Shall we walk," I gestured for him to lead the way, pointing in the wrong direction of which he started walking. "We are going to head back to my house and I am going to cook for you," I smiled at him.
 
"A bit of a romantic are we?" I asked coyly.
 
"For the first few dates I am" he flashed me a wicked smile. I wanted to question it but he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him, he held my hand all the way to his.
 
We walked for ten minutes until we got back to his 'house'. It was more of a manor, three floors, spread over half an acre of land with a further two acres surrounding it. I couldn't help but stare in amazement at the place, it was beautiful. Up one wall spread a vast amount of vines, clearly pulling at the brickwork a little in places. The wooden frames around the windows were all a deep red colour. The building was at least two hundred years old, but from the look of the windows and doors it had been renovated recently.
 
I looked around the garden, here and there I could see a gardener planting flowers, mowing or watering. This place felt amazing to me, but you could still see the renovations going on throughout the land, there was scaffolding up the left hand side of the building and a couple of Diggers about the garden. Hi-vis jackets could be seen as little dots across the roof.
 
"It's a work in progress," I just nodded in agreement feeling a little breathless.
 
I entered the front door and I could hear drills and hammers, clearly nothing was close to completion yet and I was really starting to hope that we wouldn't be disturbed by any workers this evening.
 
The entrance hall floor was made entirely of polished marble. I could see my reflection it was that clean, clearly brand new marble, how much money did this guy have?
 
"Welcome to my home," Brad said to me. I gasped as I took in the simplicity of the decoration. All perfect white walls, with a picture here and there, no massive chandeliers, just the odd light fitting spaced evenly across the walls. It was beautiful, I had to admit, but I felt so out of character here.
 
"It's amazing," he smiled at me, I tried to smile but I couldn't make it seem genuine, he could clearly have anyone he wanted, he was rich, handsome and muscular. Why me?
 
"Before you ask, I have some form of finance in every tattoo parlour across the country. I don't even have to work myself but the shop is a great hobby. I own my own string of parlours as well, plus I have my fingers in a few other businesses here and there all over the world. I have money though, that's all, it doesn't buy everything," he said quickly to me clearly reading the questions on my face. "Money doesn't equal happiness it never has done and it never will do, I want to be happy and share this all with someone special one day."
 
"So how do I fit into your little world?" I asked simply.
 
"I'm not sure yet, we shall see," simple but effective answer.
 
That night was perfect in very definition of the word. He cooked a beautiful and simple lasagne from scratch, we drank at least four bottles of wine, we watched DVDs all night and we talked and talked and talked. It was brilliant, by the end of it we had definitely clicked and I was happy to say that I could definitely feel a bond forming between us. I just still wasn't sure where it would lead.
 
It was the night that just kept getting better, the DVDs and wine were just the beginning, when we ran out of wine we went for a walk around the gardens once everyone had finally gone home. We walked hand in hand again and I had to admit I was really enjoying it. He was being careful and pleasant.
 
"Here is where the summer house will go," he pointed towards the frame that had been erected today in the corner of the grounds, it was really just a construction hard all around us though. "The gardens are being laid out and the pool will be dug out once the house is complete."
 
"Do you have that much money you just don't know what to do with it?" I asked him sarcastically.
 
"That's basically it, yes," he said calmly.
 
He grabbed my hand and walked me back to the room we started the night in, pulling into his embrace he kissed me hard on the lips, I reciprocated after a few seconds enjoying the feeling when I felt slide down to my ass and squeeze it. I moaned into his mouth and I felt my own arousal perk to full attention very quickly.
 
Did I want this?
 
"Not tonight," I pushed away from him, I could see the disappointment written all over his face, but he smiled at me. I looked over at the time, it was just gone midnight. "How about another drink?"
 
 
He walked me home at three a.m. as I refused to jump into bed that early on with him, besides I was scared in case something happened. I wouldn't know what if something did happen, I was afraid he wouldn't like me anymore.
 
I hadn't done anything like that before.
 
 
 
Brad walked back to his house on his own after making sure Coby got home safely, he had to keep him safe now, he was very important to him and nothing should be able to get near him. Brad knew Coby wasn't going to put out so quickly not like the last few guys he had tried, then they had all done what he had asked.
 
He brushed his hand through his hair feeling highly irritated with Coby, he had less than a month to do what he needed to do and Coby was going to be the answer, he had decided this when he had asked Coby over to the manor.
 
Brad smiled as he thought about how much easier Coby would be to control once he had been inside off him.
 
"He'll be mine by the end of the week," he said with a wicked grin. Down the road whilst fast asleep anyone who may have been watching Coby would have seen his shiver and the cold ran down his spine as Brad spoke. "You can't hide Coby."
Thanks for reading people :)
Copyright © 2016 bren s; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nicely done--all isn't as it appears--and there are gonna be plenty of surprises ahead!
Of course it just means you hafta get that next chapter out quickly.... <grin> That implied cliff-hanger requires it!
Good job!

Link to comment
On 02/11/2016 03:14 AM, Robert Rex said:

Nicely done--all isn't as it appears--and there are gonna be plenty of surprises ahead!

Of course it just means you hafta get that next chapter out quickly.... <grin> That implied cliff-hanger requires it!

Good job!

I've decided, finally, where I'm taking this story, however, no spoilers. Thank you for the review, new content - hopefully - every Wednesday

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..