Jump to content
    bren s
  • Author
  • 843 Words
  • 500 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The world in my eyes - 2. Before the war

I was online the other day and saw a theory about Harry Potter that stated that muggles won a war long ago forcing the wizarding world into secrecy. I can guarantee someone will find this offensive however it's not out there to be offensive but it does rewrite the reasons behind religious repression.

Centuries ago when the earth was just discovering itself for the first time; wizards, witches and muggles lived in a close harmony. No one individual out ranked the other. The wizards who had the power to destroy the world used the magic of the planet to help advance the human race.

Everything was steady harmony between both races until one day a muggle was impregnated in the most illegal of ways by one of the highest ranking wizards of all time.

Despite the harmony, interspecies relations were heavily frowned upon by both races. Mating between wizards and muggles had been rare for centuries but was mostly overlooked as much as humanly possible as natural impulses couldn't be helped.

What this wizard did though, was seen as a miracle by the muggle, but the wizards and witches of the world were extremely displeased with the action that had been taken. The wizard went out of his way to make it all seem a miracle. When in fact everyone was cursed to believe it.

One wizard and several muggles over the nine months that followed were cursed and 'persuaded' into their actions.

The birth of 'Christ', for the most part, the most powerful half blood that would ever live. It wasn't until 18 years later that the boy really showed his powers at there fullest ability.

After years of training the son of 'christ' firmly believed that muggles were getting a bad deal. His mother had raised him with muggle ideology and firmly stood for the fact that wizards should not be allowed to interact so freely with everyone else

In his time Jesus decided it was time to rally against the wizarding world and leave them well and truly behind. Closely the door between worlds and letting all wizards rot to the core.

On the other side of the argument between the worlds was Augustus (pure blood and ruler of Rome) who firmly believed the wizarding should be allowed to stay in control of the muggles without them even having slightest out of doubt. Augustus' eventual death was the most persuasive argument that the wizarding world needed in order to rear its head and proceed with an attack on the muggles.

Jesus did all he could to protect the muggles from the roman army, however the vast amount of wizards within overwhelmed his resources and he could no more.

Captured by the Roman Empire and sentenced, reluctantly, by an old friend to his death Jesus was crucified.

He had no idea he was being watched over or that he would survive what was waiting for him. Nailing his hands so he couldn't cast any spells, Jesus was left for death to take him. A death that came suddenly.

It is thought in the five days that the Roman Empire thought they had won the world for wizarding kind they celebrated too hard. At the end of the fifth day. Jesus awoke from a slumber so deep it had healed him completely of all altercations.

He strolled from his grave a free man and in the eve of the following day, destroyed the leaders of Rome and the strong Influence of the wizarding world within it.

The power shifted on that night but it had only just begun a war that would last over a millennia in a fight for freedom for the wizarding world and a fight for what was rightfully there's for the muggles.

Magic wasn't strong enough for the battles that erupted world wide. The muggles had been prepared for the fight and despite the numbers sacrificed on both sides, the muggles gained the upper hand every time.

The muggles were always one step ahead, but nearly 2000 years later, grudges had been forgotten but government and laws had been put in place. It was deemed best that magic stay a mystery to all, other than those who possess the gift it could be.

Schools were founded and students were trained to be secretive, to control the magic and hide from the deadly worries of the muggle world. A practice that still stayed in place to this.

Even through any wizarding war. Everything within the power of government and money was done to cover it. Simple excuses used to fool all despite the obvious lies.

Humanity lacked the vision to see properly. The wizarding world encourages this at all times, to be able to manipulate events in they way they were seen.

The biggest issue the wizarding world then faced was reporting to the lead governors of muggle society. Every little thing had to be reported and signed off. It didn't necessarily mean agreement, but if the muggles didn't know, there would be another war and as the advancement in technology began to increase, the wizarding world knew they stood no chance of surviving against the muggles any more, so the lived a life of secrets and lies to stay hidden, to remain a mystery and wait for the right time to take back the control they thought they deserved.

I hope you enjoyed this. I enjoyed writing his story
Copyright © 2016 bren s; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..