Jump to content

Let the Music Play 1. Let the Music Play

   (5 reviews)
Sub-genres: Suspense, Adventure

Brandon's dreams had been crushed far too often for him to ever believe, especially in himself. Follow along as he experiences some massive changes in his life, along with a few bumps in the road, and a few high-pressure situations.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living, dead, space aliens, goats, forum posters, editors, beta readers, musicians, or writers are purely coincidental. There may be sexual content so if this, in any form, offends you, please cease reading this lest it send you screaming from the room. If you are not of legal age to read this, please don't.
©Copyright 2007 C James; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (12 members)

  • Action Packed 10
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 11
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 6

Message added by Myr,

Chapters were updated on 4/2/2023 to remove poor and weird format issues. You should now be able to enjoy the story as it was intended with properly working text controls. 

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Albert1434

· Edited by Albert1434

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Atom Bombs how much tension do you need :yes: A powerful plot line and wonderful dialogue !  Love and Hate a mixture so powerful found in this story. Written very clearly with great detail and great Images.

Your just going to love this story!:yes:

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Mawgrim

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This story has so much to recommend it; a rags to riches love story, danger, tension and plenty of action. The author must have spent hours researching a wide variety of topics to weave this convincing tale. Glad I read it after it was complete - all the cliff-hangers might have proved too much for my heart to take!

Definitely worth a read.

  • Love 5
Link to review
mate

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a story! I recommend anyone to read this story, but not the last thing in the evening; it will haunt our dreams. Very powerful script, nice collection of the good and the bad, well, that latter part is really bad collection, evils and more evils. 


The story takes you to the world of a successful rock band and to the world of people who have not learned to stop killing and bombing others. If you start reading you can't stop until the end.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Davi Medrade

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

“Should I read this story?”, you might be wondering.

If you like stories with protagonists in the late teens/early 20s range, if you like detailed, well-researched action sequences, if you like a dash of gay romance, and some comedy to break the tension every once in a while, then yes. Do it. Start right now. If you're like me, you'll have a hard time putting it down before the end, though.

Google tells me that the average novel has about 300 words per page, which would put this story at almost a thousand pages. Still, I've lost count of how many times I've read it (and its sequel). Actually, sometimes throughout my day some of the general's more colorful quotes pop in my mind.

I can't even imagine the sheer amount of research—in all sorts of areas—that must have gone into making this story, but it comes through in all the details. The word count is definitely not quantity over quality.

  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An excellent adventure filled with suspense and danger, but also love and humor.  This well written and researched story will keep you on the edge of your seat.  It is fast paced and will keep you reading long into the night.  

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..