Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detskoye Porno - 2. Act II

“Sorry to make you come in on a Saturday morning, guys.”

“Don’t worry about it, Vasili. Having to work kept me away from the chores my other half had lined up for today.”

“Genni! Are you saying you―our pod’s Delta, our big, bad enforcer, our fierce warrior―are already under the thumb of your husband of six months?”

“Fuck you, Neo. Wait until you bite the bullet and get hitched. Life changes when you have to take someone else into account while making decisions. Anyway, what Fer may or may not put me under is none of your business. I happen to like it when he does it, though.”

I had to look away to disguise my smile. Genni and Fer had married at the beginning of the year and were very much in love with each other, everyone could see it. We could also see the younger Fer ran the household with almost military precision, and rumor had it he was also in control in the bedroom. Genni had just confirmed it and he seemed very happy to let the younger man be on top of things, so to speak. As Alpha, I tried to stay informed of domestic matters involving my people, while maintaining a non-interference policy unless the wellbeing of any pod member was threatened. “Okay, boys. Enough of the pleasantries. Let’s get going so we can finish this meeting at a decent hour. Neo, what do you have?”

“Boss, we’re dealing with a very large and much decentralized organization involved in a large number of illegal enterprises. For our purposes, we want to concentrate on those activities related to the sex trade. There are two distinct groups, working in two distinct areas, but cooperating to create an almost seamless operation. They appear to have divided Europe between themselves. There’s no clear pattern on how or why they selected cities and countries.

“Draak, the Dutch dragon I’ve been communicating with at Command Brunssum, arranged for me to review some sensitive though not classified files on the bad guys. We’ve come up with a rough plan which we feel will provide the Dragons their vengeance, hurt the Russians, save some lives, and in the end provide us with some financial resources to share between our people.”

“You have an idea of how many of us will be needed to implement your plan?” That was Genni already thinking ahead to the size of any force he might have to deploy.

“Not many at all. We think a handful of us working with a few dragons will be enough.”

I had myt own questions. “Can you give us an overall picture of their operations to begin with?” I didn’t want to start discussing details when I’d not yet heard what we faced. Litrik and I need to agree to any plans before they are put into motion.”

“Sure thing, boss. I’ll start with the legitimate business behind which all illegal activities are hidden. The two goups jointly own Baltic Ferry Lines. The company owns two older, small ships they operate in the Baltic. There’s a monthly foray into the North Sea for a call at Amsterdam. The majority of passengers come from Scandinavian and Eastern European countries. Mostly middle class, with many being pensioners attracted by the extremely competitive fares. I think they’re not concerned with making a large profit from the sailing operations”

“Neo, do you have profitability figures?”

“Not at this time, Vasili. Baltic is privately owned, does not publish financial statements and I’ve not hacked into any systems yet. The information we have at this time is either entirely public or comes from the NATO files I previously mentioned.”

“Okay, keep going.”

“At least one ship, Tsar of the Seas, appears to be used as a floating movie studio. Boys and girls as young as six, many runaways, are smuggled aboard at whichever port of call is convenient. We have no details yet, but it appears the kids are kept on board for a few weeks. They’re filmed while forced to engage in sexual activities with each other and with adults. I peeked at a movie Draak gave me a link for and nearly puked.

“At some point, the kids are dropped off in a city other than the one they were picked up from and moved to foster homes. These homes are part of the prostitution operations, and the kids are rented to anyone willing to pay. The monthly stop in Amsterdam appears to serve as a drop off point for children destined to cities not on the Baltic. The city is a transit point. Their eventual sale into slavery is suspected but no proof has been found so far.”

“Boss, I don’t care what it takes but I want to take those fuckers down. If we can rid the world of some of this scum I’ll be a happy dolphin.” I could see tears running down Genni’s face as he listened to the atrocities described. When he spoke, his voice trembled. But there was a firm determination in his eyes.

“I think there’s no question we’ll be doing everything we can to hurt those pigs. Neo, what have you and your dragon buddy come up with as a plan?”

“We are suggesting four steps, Vasili. If you give the go ahead, Draak will speak with Litrik. We would start win an aggressive hack into the ferry line and all companies and individuals associated with it. We need detailed intelligence.”

“Approved. Call your dragon, let him know we’re on board, and ask him to get Litrik’s approval. Once the big guy gives the go ahead we’ll meet again. You can fill us in on the rest of your suggestions then. We need the intel to develop a good plan, go!”

 

“What’s the verdict, Neo?”

“Vasili gave us approval for phase one. Subject to Litrik’s agreement. Once your side is on board, he wants to hear the plan’s details. I don’t foresee a problem. He’s the type of boss who trusts those working for him once they prove themselves. So far, I haven’t screwed up. And you?”

“Litrik’s here. We’re waiting for my cousin, Chama to fly in from Lisbon. I’ll brief them both together. I think we’ll have approval within a couple of hours.”

“You guys are all related, ain’t you? He flying commercial?”

“You funny fish! Yes we are. And what do you think? We get in a plane about as often as you guys get on a boat.”

“Listen fire breather, I ain’t a fish. I’m a mammal. I sucked when I was a calf, and still do now and then. You come visit me sometime this summer and I’ll prove it to you. Wait until you see our yacht―the Atlantis is gorgeous. I’ll reserve it for a few of days. We can take it up to Cape Bretton Island or over to the Bay of Fundy.”

“I’ll hold you to it, stud. Hey, Chama just arrived. I’ll go brief them and get back to you as soon as I get their agreement. If all goes well, we’ll see each other next week.”

“Later, Draak. I’ll wait for your call, mate.”

 

“Thanks for the large water bottles, Draak. Flying over Western Europe in the daytime is such a pain in the ass. I have to keep my size small enough to not show up on radar, it takes longer to get anywhere, and I can’t even stop at a lake to get a drink for fear some damn bird watcher will snap a picture.”

“We’re all facing the same problem, Chama. I flew to Canada and back mostly in daytime. Had to keep away from the established flight lanes. Since most of the traveling was over the North Atlantic, the chance of detection was minimal.” The development of radar during the twentieth century had created a new dilemma for dragons.

Our height as humans determines our length as dragons following transformation. We can alter our size upwards tenfold, but it requires an extraordinary amount of energy to stretch muscles and bones. The larger our size after shifting, the faster our speed while flying. The risk of detection increases proportionally. Initially we were often categorized as unidentified flying objects, but as radar sophistication increased, the danger did too. The threat of terrorist attacks after the cowardly destruction of the World Trade Center Towers had increase our risks even more. Anything out of the ordinary on a radar screen was now deemed a threat.

“Are we still pursuing the development of stealth biotechnology, Uncle Litrik?”

“The project’s currently on hold, Draak. I’m not sure we want to associate ourselves too closely with the coven we had discussions with initially. Those witches don’t appear to be very trustworthy. We can talk about it another time. Let’s hear what you and this dolphin wunderkind have cooked up.” I had invited Chama to join us; he would be part of any operation we undertook. Selvagem Chamejante Dragão ran one of Portugal’s elite security agencies, and they had done a bit of background check on the dolphins before I approached them. Young Neo, their Chief Technology Officercurrent lust generator for Draakhad a sterling reputation as a computer whiz. Within the hacker community, he was regarded as a master under his Finman alias.

“The Dolphins’ Alpha approved Neo’s request to hack into the computer systems of the Russians. Once you give your consent, he plans on digging for a couple of days before we finesse our plan and present it for final approval.”

“What’s the estimated financial cost for the entire operation? And what are the manpower requirements?” Our financial resources were fairly large; we also had access to deposits of precious metals and gemstones if needed.

“If he can locate sufficient financial data, Neo thinks we may be able to divert some of their funds to hidden accounts. It would hurt the Russians, pay for the costs of our operation, and may provide a windfall for the dolphins and dragons to split.”

“You think he can pull that off, Litrik?

“That’s what happened in their recent face-off with the vampires, Chama. The boy stole money, a jet, and a yacht from Prince Tepes. The bonanza was split with the wolves they worked with.”

“Okay, sounds as if the guy knows his stuff. Go ahead cousin, let’s hear about manpower.”

“We think five of them and the three of us would be sufficient, Chama. Maybe one or two of your security company’s guys, and a couple of wolves as pilots to fly the dolphins over here. We’d like to set up a financial sting, and then do a little disruption of the prostitution operations. If the Russians react as we expect, they’ll start fighting amongst themselves. In the confusion, we’ll deal with the Tsar of the Seas and execute any of the top echelon Russians who survive their internal battles.”

“Go ahead and contact Neo. I agree with the proposal, so get started. Chama, grab some food and a nap. We’ll meet again after Draak contacts Canada, and discuss the details the two kids have worked out so far.”

OK, I think that's enough for now, I need a break.
Let me know if y'all want to read some more...
Copyright © 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lust generator - I like that. But it seems most of your dolphin guys are worthy of the epithet. :P Hit the bad guys where it hurts: take their money and kill them. But shouldn't the funds go to the victims?

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 06:45 AM, Timothy M. said:
Lust generator - I like that. But it seems most of your dolphin guys are worthy of the epithet. :P Hit the bad guys where it hurts: take their money and kill them. But shouldn't the funds go to the victims?
Have I told you I have a thing for dolphins? I love how sleek and graceful they are while at the same time having incredible strength.

There are 3 of them tattooed on my body and I wear a gold dolphin pendant all the time. I think it was a natural I'd create a new myth around them when I decided to try a shifter story.

You'll find out about the money soon!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well it sounds like they have a plan and are prepared to hit these guys where it hurts. I also like the explanation about how the Dragons can control the size of their shifted forms. That would come in handy with radar and stealth, etc. Haha I loved "lust generator". Neo is definitely that :lmao:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 07:25 AM, LitLover said:
Well it sounds like they have a plan and are prepared to hit these guys where it hurts. I also like the explanation about how the Dragons can control the size of their shifted forms. That would come in handy with radar and stealth, etc. Haha I loved "lust generator". Neo is definitely that :lmao:
I'll be asleep when Act III posts at 2am and I can't wait until I read your comments on that one.

 

It'll all come to a head, the Dolphins will swim, the Dragons will fly and the whole thing will light a fire all over northern Europe.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

And so it begins... Looks like some fun and games ahead

One or two of the guys are generating lust here in Oz :P

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Like it so far and look forward to more. I enjoy the way they all work together smoothly. It reminds me a bit of the original Mission Impossible on TV (not the Tom Cruise travesty) - and I guess I'm showing my age.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Touchy subject brings the dolphins and dragons up to hero status if they pull it off. 'Almost puked'... I would have been barfing all over the place at seeing any part of one of those movies. I am wondering if Prince Tepes, heartless vamp bastard has any part in this horrifying income generator. It sounds evil enough to have such as him at the helm. Neo and Draak...is that singed dolphin skin I'm smelling lol...Cheers

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 10:19 AM, Bucket1 said:
And so it begins... Looks like some fun and games ahead

One or two of the guys are generating lust here in Oz :P

One or two of them? You mean the two Aussie ruggers I want to cast in the movie version? LOL
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 01:59 PM, avidreadr said:
Like it so far and look forward to more. I enjoy the way they all work together smoothly. It reminds me a bit of the original Mission Impossible on TV (not the Tom Cruise travesty) - and I guess I'm showing my age.
Showing your age? Did you notice how old I am? Thank you for the comparison. I'd not thought about it but it's exactly what I intended when I conceived the series. We've got a bunch of weredolphins, each with an area of expertise and Vasili will decide which ones participate in each mission.

Thanks for reading and for the review. I love hearing new thoughts!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 02:30 PM, Headstall said:
Touchy subject brings the dolphins and dragons up to hero status if they pull it off. 'Almost puked'... I would have been barfing all over the place at seeing any part of one of those movies. I am wondering if Prince Tepes, heartless vamp bastard has any part in this horrifying income generator. It sounds evil enough to have such as him at the helm. Neo and Draak...is that singed dolphin skin I'm smelling lol...Cheers
LOL, if Neo and Draak don't get together I'm on the next plane to Halifax. Do you realize I have created a super-hero group made of Canadians?

When I started reading up on human trafficking and child pornography I kept shaking my head in disbelief. It's going on right now and anyone exploiting children should be castrated with a dull rusty blade and allowed to bleed to death!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Yes, please sire, more! I love the addition of dragons to your universe and look forward to hearing more about them and their origins.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 11:09 AM, hillj69 said:
Yes, please sire, more! I love the addition of dragons to your universe and look forward to hearing more about them and their origins.
Hey bud! Thanks for the comment...

 

I guess I've created a new universe, haven't I? Never thought about it that way but now the power will probably go to my head! :lol:

 

It's kinda nice to know I don't have to fit my characters into preconceived notions and can let my creatures develop their own mythology. I think this will be extremely useful in any future tales.

 

Thanks for the insight, that was definitely very cool!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 3/3/2015 at 12:07 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

Have I told you I have a thing for dolphins? I love how sleek and graceful they are while at the same time having incredible strength.

There are 3 of them tattooed on my body and I wear a gold dolphin pendant all the time. I think it was a natural I'd create a new myth around them when I decided to try a shifter story.

You'll find out about the money soon!

I love dolphins very much , I’ve played with them / swam many times over the years . We came across a pod of dolphins off the coast of Sicily, They followed our sail boat for 15 min last year 🐬. Really enjoying your Were Creature novels too . 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 5/23/2023 at 12:34 AM, JohnnyC said:

I love dolphins very much , I’ve played with them / swam many times over the years . We came across a pod of dolphins off the coast of Sicily, They followed our sail boat for 15 min last year 🐬. Really enjoying your Were Creature novels too . 

My first tattoo was a dolphin just below the waist, since then, I've had a couple more inked on my right arm. I've had a character swim with them in the Red Sea, and a pod chase a sailboat on the Med.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..