Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detskoye Porno - 3. Act III

“What do you think of the Flyer, guys?”

“This is sick, Vasili! Fucking vampire didn’t spare expenses when he outfitted this baby. I have as much access here as I do back in Halifax, this is incredible.”

“Figures you’d go gaga over the tech, Neo. What about you, Genni? Any comments?”

“Nothing new to add, Vasili. Remember I’ve been on it before.”

“That’s right, you were part of the team who designed and supervised our enhancements.”

“We didn’t do much, boss. Improved radar and communications equipment, some safety improvements, and a modified cargo area so we could fit the missile launcher. Plus any other weapons we might need. But this is Fer’s virgin flight; what do you think babe?”

“Like, what’s there not to like about a loaded Gulfstream G650? This is what makes us pilots have wet dreams. I’m pissed I didn’t get to fly it, boss. Why do we have a crew of wolves? There are plenty of us dolphins who can handle this puppy.”

“The Full Moon Flyer is legally owned by the tribe, Fer. Sharing the plane and the boat is based on a handshake between Chief Mahigan and me. To cover our part of the expenses, we charter the plane, pay for its use and also pay the tribe for personnel to operate it. You couldn’t fly and also take part in the operation anyway.”

“When are we getting the details of it? And why am I part of it? Is the Chief Medical Officer of the tribe truly needed?”

“You might be, Epo. We have no idea of what condition any kids we rescue will be in; I want you around to look at them. Plus, you can use the exercise of the operation. Your wife was telling me you’re getting chubby.”

“Fuck you, boss.”

“No thanks. Anyway, we’re stopping in the Netherlands to meet up with the dragons. Then flying to Poland while they continue to Finland on their own. After the initial raids, we’ll head to Denmark while the Flyer continues on to Iceland. After the last part of the mission is completed, we’ll fly from Reykjavik home to Nova Scotia.”

“Fine, but I want a chance to handle the plane at some point.”

“Just talk to the wolves once we get home, Fer. They want as many wolves and dolphins as possible qualified to fly it. Neo, you and your dragon boy were in charge of planning; let’s hear what else you have for us.”

“My digging confirmed there are two factions involved. They have split most of Europe amongst themselves and are frequently at odds with each other. The two principals are ex-KGB friends of Putin. One lives in London and the other one in Geneva.”

“Are we going after them?”

“The dragons will handle that, Fer. They insisted they had the right to do so. Their home cities are where most of their financial resources are located. I think they have some money back in Russia, but I didn’t want to hack into the banks there for fear of raising a red flag.”

“Are you planning on diverting those funds the way you did with the blood suckers accounts?”

“I’m gonna try, Genni, but it’s not our primary objective. We’re hoping phase one of our operation will cause enough confusion it’ll raise the level of animosity between the factions. The goal is to start a family feud which leads to them taking out as many of each other’s troops as possible. The second part of our plans will go into effect then. I’ve also set up some routines to move most of their money out of their accounts but there’s no way of knowing how much will be there at the time.

 

“I’m ready, guys.” Chama’s voice in my ear startled me. It was the middle of the night, the streets in this commercial district of Helsinki were deathly quiet, and I had the comm unit’s volume set too high. That was the signal Litrik and I were waiting for.

“Draak, Chama and I will shift now and take care of the guards. You’ll have about fifteen minutes from the time you see the flames.” The three of us were about to raid the Russian mafia’s headquarters in the Finnish capital. Once the alarms went off or the authorities were notified of a fire, we calculated a quarter of an hour before the first responders arrived. In that time, I had to complete my assignment and disappear from the area.

“That’s a go, let’s fuck ‘em up.” My fellow dragons needed a few minutes to strip, remove their communication equipment, and store it in the specially designed bag that would be secured to their leg. It would remain there through the shift from human and back. It’s not fun to shift, fly somewhere, shift back, and find yourself naked with no clothing around.

A bright flare up in the rear of the empty building next to our target started the countdown. The warehouse the Russians used housed their prostitution operations, we had no idea how many children were inside, and therefore couldn’t set the place itself on fire. No way were we taking the risk of directly harming innocents already victimized by the ruthless mobsters.

The flapping of wings drew my sight upwards, and I caught a glimpse of a man-sized flying being circling the targeted building, and spouting flames every few meters. Chama was sticking to the smallest possible size as a dragon to facilitate maneuvering between the structures; he was burning out all the security cameras we had detected.

A side door opened up and two men ran out carrying what appeared to be AKM automatic rifles. Litrik was waiting for them and spouted a hot enough flame to burn them alive. Their agonized death scream was short lived but strident and jarring; it hopefully served to induce fear in the remaining guard inside. Our intelligence gathering indicated there were three guards left in the building after their operations closed down each night.

I could hear sirens in the distance; five minutes had elapsed since the initial flames. My eyes were fixed on the window above the main door on the second floor. It opened and the barrel of a gun appeared slowly followed by a head. Chama was perched on the edge of the roof waiting. The guard didn’t stand a chance, the flame was so intense his face melted away in seconds. The skin vaporized, and the muscles broke down until the bone structure was exposed.

My turn, if we were wrong about there being three guards I could be in trouble. I ran up the three steps to the front door, attached the ribbon of explosive putty around the lock, pressed the electronic timer attached to the detonator, and ran back to my previous spot behind a truck parked on the street. The explosion was not very loud, but the bright flash and the rising smoke meant I could kick the door in.

Stepping into a small reception area, I dropped the package I was carrying on top of the desk in the room. A similar one was being delivered to the apartment of a reporter within the hour. Both contained an assortment of documents summarizing the business carried on within the premises, the names of local members of the organization, and that of its head. I listed details about his life in England and any connection to Putin we’d been able to dig up. Two of my cousins where in London, ready to execute the man if he tried to flee. If he stayed put, his life would be spared for a few more days.

I had less than five minutes to get upstairs where we suspected their business offices were. Slamming my shoulder into the door marked PORTAAT I ran into the stairwell and headed upstairs taking the steps two at a time. Jackpot! Two doors leading from the landing, one marked TOIMISTO and the other one AULA. I kicked in the one for the office, and was happy to see blood and charred remains by the window facing the street in front.

Stripping while searching the desk with a top off the line Apple computer on it, I started to shove my clothes into my rucksack. Forcing the desk drawers open, I got lucky. A small clear container, labeled in Cyrillic, held a handful of memory sticks that went into my bag. I could hear the sirens getting closer. Approaching the window, the flashing lights of the responding authorities could be seen approaching the entrance to the industrial park. No time to check on the children, I had to believe they would be rescued by the fire and police officers.

I clambered out the window, perched on the ledge, and began my transformation. My cranium elongated, my eyes shifted to each side of my head, my nose disappeared; two breathing holes remained above my mouth now filled with razor sharp teeth. As my entire body was quickly covered in armor-like scales, my hands and feet turned into claws, a third set of limbs grew out of either side of my abdomen, and a set of wings sprouted out of my back. The membrane between the bones dried and the wings rested on either side of my body, ready to propel me into the air. A thick tail, covered in hardened spikes, extruded from my body. It would serve as a stabilizing limb and as a weapon in battle.

My external appearance was not the sole change; existing internal structures reconfigured themselves, and new ones developed. Stomach gases bubbled and were stored in one of the new specialized organs, ready to serve as fuel for my flames. A gestation chamber grew within me with a birthing channel extending to what used to be my belly button. As dragons, we could supply either sperm or egg. When one of us became pregnant, we returned to our human shape as a female, and remained that way until after birth. The newborn could end up with two moms, two dads, or one of each; they would both still be the biological parents.

The transformation complete, I used my hind legs to push off the ledge. I spread my wings, and with a motion bred into my kind, used the membrane-covered limbs to propel me above the building’s roofline, disappearing into the night. I would fly towards the Baltic Sea, heading to Klaipeda, Lithuania. Tomorrow night, the dolphins would raid a location in Gdansk, Poland before joining us. Once together, a decision would be made concerning further raids.

 

“Hey, Neo…”

“Draak! Give me a minute and I’ll be finished here, handsome.”

“We’re about to take off and the pilots want us strapped in. Can I sit with you?

“I’d like that. I’d also like to spend some time alone with you at some point.”

“You did promise me a ride on your yacht, and I intend on holding you to that promise, Neo.”

“Hell, yeah. I hope you realize I’m interested in more than cruising around on a boat. Maybe a little exploration of your body? I’m bi but I think for you I could forget about women entirely.”

“I’m flattered. Being blunt, I’d love to get naked with you. But we need to talk about a few things beforehand. Including the fact my lifespan is at least ten times yours. Now, about our current operation…”

“The initial raid in Helsinki sent a lot of Russians scurrying. My team back in Halifax was able to trace calls from the people we had already identified, which led to more members of the groups we targeted. The evidence left behind for the authorities and leaked to the media pointed to the rival faction as responsible. The guy in Geneva, whose organization ran the Finnish operation, ordered a hit on his counterpart in London that same day.”

“Good, I guess our plan worked. I hope they were successful.”

“They were. The Brits are reporting the explosion in an exclusive London residential area was the result of a gas leak. It was a hell of a bomb that leveled the house and killed the head guy. Combined with the raid in Gdansk, the underworld is abuzz with rumors about the feud and the ruthlessness of the man in Geneva. He’s still alive.”

“Not for long. Litrik will authorize his execution as soon as I report this to him. The ship?”

“Has developed mechanical problems and has docked in Malmo, Sweden to disembark all passengers and non-essential crew―read non-Russian―who will be provided alternate transportation to their destinations. The company publicly announced the remaining personnel will steer the ship towards Amsterdam where repairs will be made.”

“The fuckers played right into our hands, didn’t they?”

“Yup. Halifax intercepted messages indicating the ship was to be sanitized, so no evidence of the illicit operations remained. Part three of our operation is a go.”

 

“Neo?”

“Hang on, Vasili. A couple more commands and I’ll pack the phone away.” The Full Moon Flyer had landed at Thisted Airport, in northeastern Denmark, to refuel in the early afternoon. The five of us and the three dragons had slipped out of the plane and traveled the eight kilometers to the coast line where we now stood. The sun was dipping below the horizon and with twilight came the start of our mission’s final phase. “Done.”

“Litrik, once we reach deep water, we’ll surface to take breaths every few minutes. Your augmented eyesight will allow you to follow us even in darkness.”

“Will do, Vasili. Be careful, my friend.”

“Definitely. I’ll breach in front of the boat when we’re in position; it’ll be your signal to light the fuckers up. Let’s go guys. Neo, take the lead.”

“Sure, boss.” We planned on swimming out to the ship as dolphins, surround it, and follow for a short while. It was a common sight for dolphins to swim around vessels. Our shifting was a two-stage process as we became mermen before reaching our final shape. The five of us stripped, packed our clothes into a custom built bag which Epo, our medical guy, secured around his waist with his first aid kit. It wasn’t much as we had all worn shorts and t-shirts, our flip-flops we left behind hoping someone would find them and be able to use them.

Stepping into the water, our instincts took over. Fingers and toes webbed, while our nails became retractable claws. Our ability to spread our lower limbs diminished as they came close to fusing together. The configuration helps propels us through the water at higher speeds. Genitals shrank into the body while the end of our penises bent into a hook―a convenient way of remaining connected during intercourse while swimming.

Any hair on our body disappeared, and our skin became rubbery; it bulged over our spine as the precursor of a dorsal fin formed. A blowhole opened up on the back of our hairless heads. Our face morphed into something between a human and a dolphin: our nose elongated, our eyes spread apart, our ears shrank as new auditory openings appeared below our seeing orbs.

Internal organs rearranged with our trachea and esophagus becoming completely separate tracts, preventing water from reaching our lungs when we open our mouths underwater. The blowhole is the only opening into our lungs. As mermen, we could function at sea and on land.

“Let’s dive, brothers.” Any conversation while in our mermen shape was carried on mostly with sound waves and very few actual words.

At Vasili’s command, we plunged head first into the waters of Vigsø Bugt, and began the second phase of our transformation. The changes to our facial features became more pronounced until all semblance of humanity disappeared. Arms morphed into flippers, our bodies elongated and our lower limbs shrank, morphing into flukes. Although our lung size remained the same, the capacity to absorb and store oxygen increased. We could easily hold our breath for up to seven minutes, and dive deeper than humans.

Genni was in charge of this phase of the operation; he took the lead with Fer at his side. Both former military men saw duty in Afghanistan and were no strangers to clandestine operations. They took the lead as we swam in a course designed to intercept the Tsar of the Seas―traveling close to the Danish coast on its way to Amsterdam. Epo was beside me with Vasili at the rear until we sighted the vessel. Our enforcers slowed down and took position at the stern of the ship while the three of us forged ahead swimming beside it.

We played at the bow attracting some attention from a handful of the men on board. Our estimates put the remaining contingent somewhere around a dozen men operating the boat, plus however many involved in the illicit activities were still around. Surprising the sailors watching us, Vasili breached with enough strength to reach the bulwarks before falling back to the water and immediately submerging below the bilge.

The boss’ acrobatic performance was swiftly followed by a slowdown of the ferryboat as the propeller stopped turning. Winged shapes appeared in the sky, visible as dark blotches against the moonless starry night; our dragons were making their move. Two of them placed themselves amidships on either side while the third flew lazy figure eights above the forecastle, intent on attracting the attention of as many crewmembers as possible.

The dragon we knew to be Chama momentarily distracted the crew. For a moment, they forgot about their ship slowing down, and in that instant sealed their fate. With blinding speed, the dragon flew away from the ship before rapidly turning back and heading towards the bridge. As he flew over the bow, his maw opened and a searing tongue of flame spurted out, setting several men afire, and charring the paint on the deck before tilting his body upwards and barely avoiding a collision as he soared back into the night.

Vasili surfaced at the ship’s stern, joining Genni and Fer, while Epo and I took up position slightly ahead of them on either side of the boat. We were ready to join the battle as soon as Litrik and Draak cleared the way for us. And hell if they didn’t do just that as I thought of it. Both dragons flew alongside the ship, flaming the deck and in the process turning fleeing Ruskies into crispy nuggets. The nauseating stench of burning flesh permeated the air reaching us as we breached, reaching as high as Vasili previously had.

The five of us had aimed ourselves towards the ship as we jumped out of the water and began our reverse transformation. By the time we reached the apex of our climb, we once again had arms and legs. We landed on the deck bending our knees to absorb the force of the impact. There was charred wood everywhere but surprisingly no visible flames, retardant coatings prevented the ship from catching fire. Close up, the stench of burnt flesh and sulphur was almost overwhelming; I had to fight not to retch on the spot.

As a large dragon continued to attract the attention of whatever crew remained alive, the sound of small arms fire joined the cacophony of blaring alarms, and men shouting in a language I assumed was Russian. I had been assured the armor-like scales covering the creatures’ bodies made the possibility on a bullet causing them injury a remote one. It would have to be a lucky shot hitting one of the few exposed areas of flesh.

The other two dragons had turned back after raking the sides of the ship with their flames, and hovered over the rear deck as we completed our shift in midair and landed on the ship. I’m certain they watched our transformation with as much interest as we now watched them transform into Litrik and Draak. They had landed on the deck right after we had.

“Everybody okay?” asked Litrik as small puffs of smoke emerged from his mouth with each breath. We all replied in the affirmative before splitting into two groups, each one moving towards the bridge on either side of the ship. A dragon and an enforcer in each group, Vasili following on the starboard side, while Epo took the port. I remained behind, completed my shift to human, and removed my phone from the waterproof bag I had stored it in before we left land.

While tapping away at the screen, sending commands through the satellite link, I watched as each group approached the ship’s control center. The dragons kept watch ready to shift again in an instant if needed as Genni and Fer slammed open the bridge doors, briefly stepped inside, and each brought out a twitching, bleeding human speared on their claws. Looking at the uniforms they wore, I noted the ship was now without a captain or a first officer.

The commands I entered on my phone had silenced the sirens. All we could now hear was the waves slapping against the sides of the boat. No shouting, no screaming, and no firearms being discharged could be heard. I saw Chama reduce his size, land on the ship, and transform into a human once again. We had secured the ship’s topside, but who knew what waited for us inside.

 

“That was fun! Can we do it again, Daddy Genni?”

“Shut up, Fer. Be a good boy and sit down. Let’s hear what Neo has to say.”

“Fine but all that excitement has me horned up. You’re gonna be walking funny by the time I get done with you.”

“Children, please! Epo’s straight and not used to hearing you gay boys talk about sex.”

“Just ‘cause you’re bi doesn’t mean you can start dissing us, Neo. So fuck you!”

“In your dreams, Fer. In your dreams.”

“Time for me to put on my Alpha hat. All of you shut the fuck up and can the comedy routine. Epo you go first. Tell me about the children, I was too damn busy with other things and unable to keep track of what you were doing.”

“In time, the kids will all be physically fine. All nine found aboard were malnourished and suffering aftereffects from the drugs they had been fed. Most of them were bruised. Some had burn marks, open sores, and fresh lacerations from being whipped. One girl will need reconstructive surgery to her vagina and two boys will require similar procedures to their rectums. None of those three were in need of emergency surgery.”

“Fucking animals, wish we could have taken our time and tortured them, I would have enjoyed hearing them scream in pain.” Fer was the most affected by seeing the kids we found on the ship.

“No you wouldn’t have, Fer. We’ll all suffer enough with the memories of what we’ve seen. There’s no need for further horrors. Vasili, during our time at sea en route to Iceland I kept them all sedated, while providing nourishment through intravenous lines. I also provided enough antibiotics to kill almost any bug they may have been infected with. All rapid HIV tests were negative.”

“That was all the stuff in the duffel bag the dragons dropped off?

“It was, Genni. I packed what I thought might be needed to treat between twelve and fifteen patients before we left Halifax. So again, physically they will recover. Emotionally―”

“Not worth venturing guesses about, Epo. I promised Litrik we would work with the dragons to provide whatever they need. What do you have for us, Genni?”

“I’m confident our involvement will not be discovered by the humans, Vasili. When you breached in front of the ship, as a signal to the dragons, Chama activated the transmitter incorporated into the harness he wore. Neo and his people designed it to use low power signals to disable the ship’s engines by incapacitating their computers. The transmitter also jammed all communications from the boat. Due to the short range of all frequencies involved, I suspect they were not detectable.”

“Fer, what’s the current status of the Tsar of the Seas?”

“Still docked in Reykjavik, under quarantine by order of the Icelandic Coast Guard. By flying back in time to ensure being on duty when we broadcast our mayday before abandoning the ship, Litrik ended up being in charge of boarding it and supervising its inspection. The kids are all in temporary foster homes while the Icelandic government attempts to determine if any have family they can be returned to. Two of the older boys have said they ran away from orphanages in Russia.”

“Are we ready for our closing act, Neo?

“Yes, Alpha. As soon as you give me the word, our friends in the media will receive information packages detailing the ship’s ownership, its operations, and pictures of what we found inside. The children’s faces have been completely removed. I expect the Russian government will be very embarrassed, and hundreds of offers will be made to adopt the children without families.”

“And the money?”

“I was able to divert enough funds to cover all costs of our mission. We’ll also establish a five-million Euro trust for each rescued child. The existence of the trusts won’t be revealed until the kids are reunited with their families or adopted. An anonymous donor has funded them, and Bank Suisse has no idea who the money came from―everything was done electronically.”

“Anything left over, Neo?”

“Meh, a little change I’ve split evenly between us and the dragons, Vasili.”

“Wanna put a figure to our share of the little change, smartass?”

“Enough we could buy one of these little jets for ourselves if we wanted to, Boss.”

In case you live in a time zone other than Eastern North America, or you can' fall asleep...
Let me know if it helped for me to post so soon after the last chapter.
One more tiny little scene to come...
Copyright © 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yeah, payback time. :evil:

Five million euros per child !! And enough left over to seriously augment their coffers. Those criminals must have been rolling in evil money. Makes me want to :puke:

If the epilogue doesn't have some hot Draak / Neo sex, you should expect a very :pissed: Danish Viking on your doorstep. :lol:

Oh and I loved the quick visit to Vestkysten - a shame they didn't have time to go surfing at Klitmøller. :)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Swift, brutal justice, rescued victims, and redistribution of illicit wealth - not bad for one chapter. Good work. I've set my countdown timer for the next chapter. :)

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Payback is a bitch :joe:

I am presuming that the final chapter will feature Neo and Draak ravaging some hunky Dane...

You have to keep him happy :P

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 06:25 PM, Timothy M. said:
Yeah, payback time. :evil:

Five million euros per child !! And enough left over to seriously augment their coffers. Those criminals must have been rolling in evil money. Makes me want to :puke:

If the epilogue doesn't have some hot Draak / Neo sex, you should expect a very :pissed: Danish Viking on your doorstep. :lol:

Oh and I loved the quick visit to Vestkysten - a shame they didn't have time to go surfing at Klitmøller. :)

I guess you enjoyed my approach to dealing with the Russians? From everything I've read, a single web operation of the type I've described can pull in a couple of million dollars a month. Add in the films, bordellos and sales into slavery and we're talking about a lot of money.

So my locations were good with you? I had fun trying to figure out the stops for the Tsar of the Seas. I'm going to load an image of that map into my gallery!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 06:43 PM, drpaladin said:
Swift, brutal justice, rescued victims, and redistribution of illicit wealth - not bad for one chapter. Good work. I've set my countdown timer for the next chapter. :)
Remember the final installment is just a little microscopic epilogue. Don't be expecting a full chapter! :)

 

There are times when swift justice by a vigilante group is what is needed. When there's no possible doubt about guilt in a heinous crime, let's save time and money and go directly to the execution stage.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/04/2015 08:11 PM, Bucket1 said:
Payback is a bitch :joe:

I am presuming that the final chapter will feature Neo and Draak ravaging some hunky Dane...

You have to keep him happy :P

What? Graphic violence was not enough for you? Now you want graphic sex involving dolphins and dragons? You want me to write about bestiality?

 

My story warning did mention sex between different species... :D

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

So one thing is for certain, you don't mess with Dragons. Awesome, if brutal sounding, retribution. I have no sympathy though. They messed with children...being burned alive was being kind in my books. I love the idea of trust funds for the children. It won't make up for what happened to them, but maybe that money coming back to the kids means the scum didn't profit from their pain in the end. I foresee years (if not a lifetime) of therapy and nightmares, but hopefully they will all end up with good families. Excellent chapter Carlos. I look forward to the epilogue.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 12:01 AM, LitLover said:
So one thing is for certain, you don't mess with Dragons. Awesome, if brutal sounding, retribution. I have no sympathy though. They messed with children...being burned alive was being kind in my books. I love the idea of trust funds for the children. It won't make up for what happened to them, but maybe that money coming back to the kids means the scum didn't profit from their pain in the end. I foresee years (if not a lifetime) of therapy and nightmares, but hopefully they will all end up with good families. Excellent chapter Carlos. I look forward to the epilogue.
Thanks LL.

No amount of money can make up for something so awful but it can make learning to live with it a bit easier.

Amidst all the horrors man seems bent on inflicting on fellow humans, I firmly believe there are enough good people in this world that children who've lived through traumatic events can find loving homes.

I know someone who's taken in a gay teen boy (a relative) into his home, after the kid was discarded by his father. That man and his wife are heroes in my opinion. I have a story about them rolling around in my head so maybe one of these days

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Nicely done, tidy chapter; quickly and efficienty tied up all the loose ends, plus a satisfying handing of those damaged kids.

You did well on this great, tightly-styled story. Epilogue can only highlight it all!

Congrats!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 02:26 AM, Robert Rex said:
Nicely done, tidy chapter; quickly and efficienty tied up all the loose ends, plus a satisfying handing of those damaged kids.

You did well on this great, tightly-styled story. Epilogue can only highlight it all!

Congrats!

Thanks Rex!

 

It was tough to keep it short. There was a lot more that could have been written but I wanted the story to remain about the same length as Tidal Power.

 

BTW, instead of having you to work the bar at Laffitte's I'm gonna use you as the main Saturday night guy @ Rawhide :D

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Melted faces and speared pervs... sounds about right. Rescued children, trust funds, sounds right too. No burning friction between Draak and Neo though... Hmmm. Cheers and well done.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 02:15 PM, Headstall said:
Melted faces and speared pervs... sounds about right. Rescued children, trust funds, sounds right too. No burning friction between Draak and Neo though... Hmmm. Cheers and well done.
Thanks Gary.... Draak and Neo? Tried to call them and ask about friction but both their cells went to voice-mail. Since they're aboard Atlantis right now, they must be fishing or something...
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..