Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detskoye Porno - 4. Epilogue

Cruising on the Atlantis...

“Damn! That was incredible, Draak.”

“Don’t pull out, Neo. I like feeling you inside me. Maybe we can stay like this for the entire week we have the Atlantis?”

“I think we’ll need to take a break now and then, hot stuff.”

“I liked it when you kicked it into high gear near the end. Did you notice what a mess I made of the sheets below me?”

“Yeah, and I also noticed you’re not only a moaner but also a firebug. Does it happen every time you get fucked? Do you always shoot flames when you shoot?”

If there is sufficient interest from readers---

The Dolphins Will Return

 
 

Copyright © 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



:huh: how does that work? does Draak shift his front half to burb fire while the bottom half gets reamed by Neo? And if they switch, does Neo get his hair singed when Draak comes inside him?

And no Carlos, it wasn't nearly enough :no:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

That was awesome, but I suspect not nearly detailed enough for Tim or Bucket haha. :rolleyes: I love the getting so hot you literally shoot flames thing. I agree with Tim though...might be a little dangerous for Neo if Draak tops. :P:lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 06:07 AM, Timothy M. said:
:huh: how does that work? does Draak shift his front half to burb fire while the bottom half gets reamed by Neo? And if they switch, does Neo get his hair singed when Draak comes inside him?

And no Carlos, it wasn't nearly enough :no:

LMFAO

 

Some dragons, some times, are able to belch fire while in human form. Scientists are still trying to determine who and why. Dragon DNA has not been entirely mapped yet.

 

Neo must have accessed mt computer and played around with the epilogue. I had over 4k words invested in just that sex scene and look how it ended up. Damn dragons are very private and I guess the dolphin was protecting his bf.

 

Better than a cliffie though. :D

 

You are welcome to chew me out in the Summer forum !

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 06:14 AM, LitLover said:
That was awesome, but I suspect not nearly detailed enough for Tim or Bucket haha. :rolleyes: I love the getting so hot you literally shoot flames thing. I agree with Tim though...might be a little dangerous for Neo if Draak tops. :P:lol:
Read my response to Tim's review for the reasons behind the short epilogue.

 

I think they can give the term a-hot-time-in-bed an entire new meaning!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 07:04 AM, Bucket1 said:
:angry:
Fine. Next story I write will be raunchy. I'll try to start on it while finishing up Summer. Down and dirty sex. Oh, a three way with a priest would be hot!

 

What can I say, the Dolphins won't let me watch!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Definitely interested in more. I like all three of the shifter groups we've met - the wolves, dolphins and the dragons. Great story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

LOL You said the sex would be gratuitous and the epilogue microscopic; both were delivered as promised. Nuff said. Moreplease and now a dragon spinoff?

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 11:14 AM, Nbsiren said:
Looking forward to more :read:
It's so cool to wake up and find all these comments left by readers!

 

My main writing effort is Summer and CJ's adventures, I tried tackling 2 or 3 other stories at the same time before and it became a bit crazy so for now I'll limit myself to CJ and 1 other one at a time.

 

Already started the next story but it's not about the dolphin adventures but based on the comments left the subsequent one will be!

 

Thank you so much for leaving me a note!

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 12:55 PM, avidreadr said:
Definitely interested in more. I like all three of the shifter groups we've met - the wolves, dolphins and the dragons. Great story.
Thanks avid!

 

I started thinking a bit more about the next tale over the past couple of days. It's starting to take shape in my mind but I need to finish something else before I start on the third dolphin story.

 

So we know Vasili and his guys will be there and I have an idea of who they'll be working with but not entirely sure.... keep an eye out for my postings and I'll try to get back to Halifax real soon.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 01:16 PM, drpaladin said:
LOL You said the sex would be gratuitous and the epilogue microscopic; both were delivered as promised. Nuff said. Moreplease and now a dragon spinoff?
DOC!

 

A dragon spinoff? Damn! I'd be scared of tackling that. It would never be as good as the PERN dragons and I'm not sure my ego could handle that! :lol:

 

I'll come back to the dragons once I finish up Summer and the Raunchy Sex story I'm writing just for Tim & Buck! :D

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 02:11 PM, Headstall said:
What a tease! LOL
Me? A tease? What do you mean?

Next thing you know I'll be accused of ending chapters with clliffies!

 

:lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 09:35 PM, BrianM said:
Here's hoping that this helps to weigh the balance in favour of "enough interest" ;)
Definitely does Brian!

 

I can tell how many views a story gets but can never know if people liked it or not unless they tell me. So thank you for asking for more. I'll deliver.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Easy to binge this story. Like the characters and story. As much as I want to whine for more details, I do enjoy this short and sweet style. Again, thanks for a good read. Jeff

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Although I had read it awhile ago, the fact that it popped up on the radar again and I read it from stem to stern will allow another "please, Sir, may we have some more" to the list. Also, I don't think you have to compare your dragons to Pern's: yours are plenty intriguing enough to rate more story time, with the Dolphins or without -- but since Neo and Draak are heating things up, "with" is preferable. ¡Gracias, Carlos!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/19/2016 06:59 AM, JeffreyL said:

Easy to binge this story. Like the characters and story. As much as I want to whine for more details, I do enjoy this short and sweet style. Again, thanks for a good read. Jeff

Thanks, Jeff and my apologies for not replying earlier. Somehow it got lost in the shuffle. This was early stuff and although it lacks nuances I tried to build upon what I created in the first story. My plans to develop the characters further has been on hold, but I haven't forgotten about them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/22/2016 01:13 PM, hillj69 said:

Although I had read it awhile ago, the fact that it popped up on the radar again and I read it from stem to stern will allow another "please, Sir, may we have some more" to the list. Also, I don't think you have to compare your dragons to Pern's: yours are plenty intriguing enough to rate more story time, with the Dolphins or without -- but since Neo and Draak are heating things up, "with" is preferable. ¡Gracias, Carlos!

Thanks, Papo.

 

I haven't forgotten about this series and would like to revisit it. My concern has been wanting to do it right and not rushing to put something out just for the sake of posting. I think I've learned and improved with my other stories and would like to do it justice. Not sure when, but it's on my list.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I sure wish you would expand these stories into much longer books.  I’d love to read more about them all. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Baikalisan said:

I sure wish you would expand these stories into much longer books.  I’d love to read more about them all. 

Thank you!

I began work on a trilogy tracing the dolphins history and published the initial installment. However, the other two are languishing in my future stories folder. The interest is still there to complete them, but characters in my CJ series have been screaming for their own books, and that's what I've been concentrating on. I'll come back to this bunch sooner or later.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mansexlover said:

YESSSSSS please

I wasn't happy with the two shifter stories and left them alone for a while. Came back to it after some time, and although the ensuing story was better written than these, I was still unhappy. I think I'll leave shifters to others who do it well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..