Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 4,225 Words
  • 3,325 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Geeks - 16. New Year

Explicit content

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: NEW YEAR

Adam fidgeted nervously as Mikeal helped him tie his tie before the New Year gala. Mikeal was explaining the process as he did it, but the close proximity of the other boy and the scent from his hair and cologne drifting up was distracting Adam. And if he thought he hated wearing suits, that was nothing compared to a tuxedo. With a fucking bow tie. He scowled.

“And no scowling,” Mikeal said, glancing up at him before pulling the edges of the tie to secure the knot. He pecked Adam on the mouth. “You look very handsome.”

“Well, now I know why so many places rent these,” Adam said. “Who would want to wear them all the time?”

“Come on, you’re a theater major and a cosplayer. Surely you’ve had to dress up before.”

“In costumes, not so much in formal wear.”

“It has to be more comfortable than the corset, right?”

Adam arched an eyebrow. “Do you want me to wear a corset to the gala?” He saw the color fade from Mikeal’s face. “Babe, that was a joke.”

“I know, I know.” Mikeal wiped his palms on his pants. “I know.”

Adam rubbed his shoulders. “Nervous?”

Mikeal let out his breath in a heavy exhale. “Maybe. A little.”

Adam hugged him, trying to be careful of wrinkles, and bent forward to kiss him. “Relax. I’ll be on my very best behavior. Charming and all that.”

Mikeal smiled. “I know. I’ll be pulling skanky society hoes off you all evening.”

Adam laughed. “Put the claws away, baby. You’re supposed to let the girls get all catty, not join them.” He pulled Mikeal in close again, and gave him another kiss. “I only have eyes for you.”

Mikeal smiled and stepped back. “You look very handsome and dapper.”

“Dapper?”

“Stylish,” Mikeal clarified.

Adam thought he looked stupid, the same way he felt when he had to wear a tux for prom back in high school, but kept his thoughts to himself. The last thing Mikeal needed was another reason to be nervous. It was the first time he was going to see his parents again since the disastrous Christmas afternoon the previous week. And Hyacinth was going to be present, which threw another wild card into the mix. Mikeal had been his usual high-strung self most of the night before and the entire morning and Adam didn’t even have the option of some quick nookie to take the nervous edge off with the house crawling with kids who were off of school long enough to get bored and resorting to their favorite pasttime of pestering their older brother. Especially Emily. Adam was willing to put on a tux just to get a couple hours away from her making moon eyes at his boyfriend.

Mikeal leaned in and kissed him again, long and hard enough to send another dizzying wave of want through him. “Guess what?”

Adam blinked a few times to clear his head. “Hmmm?”

“One of the perks of the banquet is that my parents will rent out a couple of suites so people traveling in from out of town will have a place to stay.”

Adam studied the coy smile on Mikeal’s face and felt a small fluttering of optimism. “And why are you telling me?”

“Because I talked to Lily on the phone and she snagged us a suite that has two bedrooms, one at each end. Lily and Reggie have one of them and we have the other. With a nice queen sized bed, all to ourselves.”

Adam was so enthusiastic about having an entire night alone with Mikeal that he spun him in a circle, then dipped him down and kissed him. Mikeal was laughing as Adam brought him back up.

“That is the best news I have heard since Winter Break started,” he decided.

Mikeal pushed his glasses back in place. “I know, I’m psyched too.” He ran a hand through his hair, before picking up his jacket. “Just make sure you don’t dip me like that when we’re dancing.”

“I won’t—wait, dancing?”

      * * *

“You never said anything about dancing,” Adam grumbled as Mikeal drove through the streets.

“You danced well enough on Halloween,” Mikeal responded, a teasing note in his voice.

“You want me to dance with you that way?” Adam shot back. “In front of your dad and sisters?”

Mikeal's face reddened. “You complain about wearing bow ties and dancing. I thought that was all drama majors did.”

“No, we also sing and have copious amounts of sex.”

Mikeal grinned. “You want to sing now too?”

“Don’t get any ideas.”

Mikeal laughed as he pulled up in front of the hotel where the banquet took place and handed the keys to the valet. Adam felt his face heat up a little bit. His little Honda worked well enough for school and it wasn’t a jalopy by any means, but it looked sorely out of place among the BMWs, Lamborghinis and Lexus crowding the parking lot.

“Just stick with me,” Mikeal told him. “It’s going to be a lot of really dry, boring talk, but we won’t have to worry about that too much, we’ll just have to introduce ourselves, listen politely for a few moments, then move on. Lily and Reggie will help you out if you get in a pickle, and Dad will probably be keeping an eye on you too.”

Adam was surprised at how confident and at ease Mikeal seemed now. Most social situations turned him into a shy recluse that had to be prodded out of his shell, but this he seemed to handle effortlessly. Once inside, Mikeal snagged a flute of champagne and gave it to Adam. “Relax, will you?”

Adam chuckled and sipped it a little bit, the sweet flavor dancing and popping across his tongue. He accompanied Mikeal as he circulated around the room. Once Adam was introduced, he got a couple of curious stares and raised eyebrows, but no comments. He did notice, once they left, how a spate of whispers would pop up.

“You’re becoming quite a little scandal, showing off your boy toy,” a warm female voice interrupted from behind them a little while later. Adam and Mikeal both turned. It was Hyacinth; Adam recognized her from the photos at Mikeal’s house.

Hyacinth, golden and jeweled and showing off her changing figure in a clingy red dress, lifted her hand. “Hyacinth, and you must be Adam.”

Adam took the proffered hand and pressed a chaste kiss to the back of it. “It’s a pleasure.”

Hyacinth gave him another once over and turned to his brother. “Nice choice Mikeal. I applaud your taste in men.”

“Thank you,” Mikeal said softly. “He’s not a boy toy and I couldn’t care less what people think.”

“I was just playing,” Hyacinth said. “So, little brother, are we still friends? Or do you hate me?”

“Why would I hate you?” Mikeal asked evenly.

“For destroying the perfect little fairy tale Mom and Dad had you coddled in for most of your life.”

“I guess that depends on why you felt the need to enlighten me.”

Hyacinth studied him for a long moment. Adam watched her face, her eyes and decided that he wouldn’t want to go up against her in a game of poker.

“You asked me a question Mikeal. I decided to give you a straight answer. You’re not a little boy anymore and you deserved to know the truth.” She bit her lip. “I thought I was doing the right thing. Forgive me?"

“You don’t need my forgiveness,” Mikeal said. “You need Mom and Dad’s, they are the ones who are angry.”

“And you are not?”

“Oh, I’m angry,” Mikeal replied calmly. “But not at you.”

She nodded quietly, and then gave them both a quick good-bye.

“Did you mean it?” Adam asked.

“What? About being angry?” Mikeal said. “Yeah. I mean, I could be angry at her. I could decide what she did was selfish and shortsighted, but what good would that do? It’s important and I should have known long ago. I can’t fault her for doing what she did without agreeing with how Mom and Dad had handled it, which I obviously don’t.” Mikeal sighed. “Besides, this will make her feel better. Getting angry with her only gives her more ammunition to use on me later on.”

“Very wise,” Adam said, giving Mikeal a quick kiss. Before too long, though, Mikeal found himself unable to avoid his parents. “I’m going to go talk to them,” Mikeal decided, giving Adam’s hand a squeeze.

“You want me to go with you?”

Mikeal shook his head. “No, no, I want to talk to them privately for a few minutes. Go get a drink or something, and I’ll catch up.”

Adam shrugged and gave Mikeal a quick kiss, then wandered over to where the hors d’oeuvres were set out, examining them. Some he knew, the obvious ones like meatballs and cheese, but some were completely foreign to him. He piled them on a plate anyway and he made a note of the names so he could look up the recipes. He was contemplating a plate of mushrooms when he felt a slight nudge on his arm. He glanced up and saw Mikeal.

“That was quick,” Adam murmured.

“I apologized for losing my temper and storming off. Mom wants to talk to me, but tomorrow, when we have some privacy,” Mikeal told him. His tone was neutral, but the way he invaded Adam’s space spoke volumes. Adam picked up a morsel from the plate. “Open up.”

Mikeal took the snack, his lips brushing against his thumb and fingers in a way that sent erotic shivers down Adam’s spine. “What is it?” he asked after swallowing.

Adam had been watching Mikeal’s throat and dragged his eyes back up to focus on the dark shine of Mikeal’s stare.

“Devil’s on horseback.”

Mikeal smiled and invaded a touch more. “And who is the devil?”

Adam smiled and kissed him.

 

They settled down at one of the tables, munching on hors d'oeuvres, and people watching. Eventually, a few more college aged patrons drifted their way, bored teenagers that had been dragged along by their parents, some of them people Mikeal recognized from the year before, some of them new faces. Adam was surprised and delighted to find one of his female drama classmates in the crowd as well, looking much different in a shining off the shoulder gown and an elegant updo. Adam relaxed as he talked and joked with the others, keeping up a steady game of footsies under the table with his boyfriend. Later, as the crowd drifted a little and dispersed, Adam saw that people had started to gather to dance and pulled Mikeal to his feet. “C’mon.”

“Told you,” Mikeal teased as Adam pulled him close. “Now all that is missing is the singing and the copious sex.”

“Give me the sex first and I’ll sing in the shower,” Adam promised. Mikeal laughed and colored slightly, no doubt thinking about events later down the road.

Adam liked this, the slow sway of their bodies to music. It was different from Halloween, which had been all fast tracks and throbbing lights and lustful excitement. This was different, slower, sweeter and somehow much more intimate, despite being surrounded by a crowd of brightly dressed, elegantly coifed and sophisticated socialites that only emphasized how far removed from his world that he was. But he was here, with Mikeal, who was moving with him, swaying to the soft notes of the music, and looking up at him with excitement shining in his eyes. It was the happiest he had looked in days and Adam couldn’t keep his hand from coming up and combing through Mikeal’s thick mop of hair. “It amazes me, sometimes, how much I love you,” he said, the words almost wanting to stick in his suddenly tight throat. It did amaze him, the fierceness of it, the intensity of it, how it settled down deep inside of him, grafted itself into his bones and body and mind and heart, how it made him feel euphoric and serene at the same time, the mix of passion and tenderness, the need to protect and plunder. It was confusing, chaotic, sweet and comforting and he knew that whatever he had felt for John…or thought he had felt for John…it wasn’t like this. Never like this. And now that he had it, felt it, tasted it, he never wanted to let it go.

Never let Mikeal go.

Never.

“-about time,” Mikeal said and Adam blinked, still stunned by the wave of revelation and emotion that had just crashed over him without warning.

“What?”

Mikeal rolled his eyes. “I hope you weren’t zoning out when I was telling you how much I loved you in return.”

“Nope,” Adam said, hugging him tightly.

“I was asking if you wanted to go to the window. They are about to start the countdown for the New Year.”

Indeed, most of the dance floor had emptied out with most of the crowd gathered at the window to watch the ball drop.

“I’m good right here,” Adam said as the crowd began to chant.

“5!...4!...3!...2!...1!...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!”

The cheers of the crowd were ringing in his ears, but all Adam cared about was holding the love of his life in his arms, tasting his lips as the year spun out and rebirthed all around them.

 

Mikeal giggled as he struggled to fit the key card into the lock. Adam was behind him, nibbling on his earlobe, one clever hand finding the buttons of his shirt and opening them to slip inside. The downstairs bar had been off limits to them, but champagne was free for anyone who wanted it and they both had plenty. Mikeal felt pleasantly light-headed and giddy, but not the off-kilter intoxication he felt from AWA. Adam’s mouth slipped down to explore the back of his neck by the time the light switched from red to green and they stumbled inside. Mikeal flipped on the lights and scanned the suite.

“C’mon, this way,” he said, leading Adam across the suite. Another time and Adam would have been impressed by the lavish furnishings and the stellar view of the city from the window, but all he cared about now was the bedroom that Mikeal was currently leading him to. Once the door was locked behind them, Adam propelled Mikeal to the bed and fell on top of it with him, feasting on his neck again. Mikeal laughed and squirmed.

“You’re heavy, you oaf,” Mikeal said, sitting up and pulling his shoes off. When he stood up to remove his jacket and tie, Adam pulled him back to the bed. Sitting on the edge and looking up at Mikeal, Adam slowly finished unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it aside to press hot kisses against his chest and belly. Mikeal shivered a little at the erotic sight, arousal licking a slow path up his body.

Mikeal shrugged his shirt off and climbed onto Adam’s lap, bending down a little to kiss him again. He tasted sweetly of the champagne they had both been drinking, and his skin was hot and smooth underneath his clumsy hands. They undressed each other unhurriedly, slowly taking in the sight of each other’s body. The arousal was there, but they tempered it with patience, both enjoying the longing and the anticipation of flesh meeting flesh after too many hidden, hurried encounters in cars and midnight bedsheets with only a thin veil of privacy. This night was theirs, and they were determined to enjoy, to savor, to look and touch to their hearts content.

“Do you have the stuff?” Adam finally asked, after they had kissed each other breathless, lying on top of each other, erections throbbing.

Mikeal climbed off and searched the closet for his duffel, returning with condoms and lube. Adam sat up and kissed him again as Mikeal returned to the bed.

“I love you,” Adam said again. “Have I mentioned that tonight?”

“About five thousand times,” Mikeal murmured, his lips tracing the lines of Adam’s throat.

“I’m proud of you too.” Adam said and Mikeal drew back a little, his brows lifting in surprise.

“Proud of me?”

“Yes.” Adam said, taking his hand and kissing it. “You amaze me. Think about it baby. You have had the Winter Break from hell. You found out you were adopted. You came out to your parents. And then you came out here, with all these rich bitches and pricks and held your head up high and just waltzed through the evening like you didn’t have a care in the world. If I had been through all that you had been through, I’m not sure if I would have been able to handle it half as well as you did.” He cradled Mikeal’s face in his hands and kissed him soundly. “You’re a far cry from the boy who ran away when I tried to kiss him after our first date in the park.”

Mikeal pushed him away playfully. “Cut it out.”

“I’m serious,” Adam said. “I just am so proud of you and I love you so damn much.” Another kiss. “And so, I wanted to ask if you wanted to try something new tonight?”

“New?” Mikeal asked, raising his eyebrows again.

“Yes. I wanted to see if you wanted to top me.”

Mikeal stared at him. “Back at Halloween…you said that I might hurt you.”

“That was then, this is now,” Adam said, taking his hand. “But we’ve done it several times now, and I’ll guide you through it. It’s just that I love you so damn much and I really want to feel you inside me tonight.” Adam kissed him and shivered at the light touch of Mikeal’s hand ghosting over his erection. “So much.”

Mikeal kissed him back and then drew back, lips swollen and eyes dark with passion and promise. “Show me how.”

Adam opened the lube and spread it over Mikeal’s fingers. “Slow, okay?”

Mikeal nodded as Adam lay down and folded one leg up, taking Mikeal’s hand and pressing it against the soft crease. Mikeal’s fingers explored, then gently pressed forward, breaching muscle and sliding into him. Adam moaned softly, sliding an arm around Mikeal, kissing him deeper.

“Good, baby,” Adam whispered. “Just like that.”

Mikeal worked his finger in and out, watching the way Adam reacted. Adam moaned softly when he slid his finger in deeper, and Mikeal found he liked that sound. Emboldened, Mikeal slid it deeper still, then bent down, exploring Adam’s body with his free hand and his mouth. He ran a hand over the muscles of his thigh, and traced the contours of his hip with his tongue. He breathed deeply, inhaling the smell of him, musk and sex and male, turning his head to kiss the silk smooth slip of skin on his inner thigh. He could feel the shift, the change, the fractional easing of pressure and slid in another finger, watching Adam’s face as his lover arched slightly and sighed.

“God, baby,” Adam groaned and the husky, sexy rasp of his voice went straight to Mikeal’s cock. Encouraged, he slid them in even deeper and felt the way Adam’s body tightened around the intrusion. He imagined how that would feel, all the heat and delicious pressure around his own aching cock and felt the first drops of precum leaking from the tip. When Adam told him to get a condom and helped Mikeal pull it on, they were both more than ready.

“Lie down, on your back,” Adam demanded, his voice breathless anticipation and his eyes dark pools of pleasure. Mikeal complied, wondering if Adam had changed his mind. Adam, straddling his body, leaned down to kiss him. Once he drew back, Mikeal felt him wrap a hand around his cock, the firm pressure around the aching center almost a relief. Then Adam was moving over him, an erotic shadow, lowering himself down on Mikeal’s cock. Mikeal couldn’t keep the small cry from slipping out, reaching up to grip Adam’s hip. Everything seemed to narrow down to where their bodies melded warmly together, the tight grip of Adam’s thighs against his hips. Mikeal felt light-headed, almost like he was dreaming, as he watched Adam moving over him, an erotic undulation in the shadows of the night. Then Adam was floating down, his hand braced on Mikeal’s chest and his lips seeking his out. Adam pressed warmly against him, sliding his tongue along his bottom lip until Mikeal opened his mouth under his questing tongue. Adam kissed him deeply, warmly, then slid back, his hands stroking Mikeal’s chest and belly.

“I’m—all the way—God,” Adam groaned. “Christ, baby, you feel so good.”

Mikeal never could have imagined a sexier sight, seeing his boyfriend slowly riding his cock, breathless and flushed, long hair in a sweaty disarray, the long arching line of his body and his cock, heavy and swollen against Mikeal’s stomach. Mikeal reached for it, closing his fingers around the hot length. There was a bit of precum shining on the tip and Mikeal let his fingers brush across it, remembering how Adam had done the same thing, tasting him, when they were taking their first little steps into a relationship at AWA. He brought the hand to his face, smelling and sucking in his fingertips. They tasted salty.

“Fuck,” Adam breathed. “You sexy thing.”

Adam was bending down against him, kissing him, and Mikeal felt a sudden surge of possessive greediness. He wanted to touch, wanted to feel, wanted to share Adam’s breaths and think his thoughts. He gripped Adam’s waist, twisted until they were both off balance and fell into a dizzy spin, letting Adam fall onto the bed, then climbed on top of him.

“Everything okay baby?” Adam asked.

“Yeah,” Mikeal said. “I need to be closer. I want to see your face when you come, I want to smell you, feel you, touch you, everywhere.”

Adam didn’t appear to be perturbed, just kissed him again, his hands sliding down to grip Mikeal’s buttocks as Mikeal carefully thrust his hips forward, tasting Adam’s neck and gripping his boyfriend’s hair. He felt consumed by Adam, wanted to bury himself as deep into him as he possibly could, and could already feel the coil of the approaching orgasm low in his belly.

“Harder,” Adam groaned in his ear and Mikeal dug his toes in the sheets, pushing forward with his hips, sinking deep into the tight welcoming heat. Mikeal gasped, thrusting again, feeling Adam drawing him in, deeper, harder. He felt lost in the rhythm, the shift of hips and back, the taste of sweat and sex, the slick gritty friction of their skin and Adam’s voice a passion-filled whisper in his ear. The next thing he was aware of was his entire body tightening up, muscles strung taut as he gasped and orgasmed hard, digging his fingers into the pillow underneath Adam’s head, crying out. He felt Adam gripping him in return, his body tightening around his member almost painfully, then everything was loose, relaxing, unwinding and Mikeal slid from the warm recess of his body with an exhausted sigh. Adam scooted down next to him, kissing him gently.

Adam didn’t speak, just snuggled in next to him, and Mikeal was grateful for the brief reprieve. He felt like his mind had been wiped clean, cleared of everything but the explosive pleasure and wanted a moment to gather his thoughts. He finally sat up, removed the condom and slid back down next to Adam.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

Adam, cuddled in the sheets of the bed, smiled languidly and nodded. “I’m fantastic. How are-“

“Did I hurt you?” Mikeal interrupted.

“No.” Adam said instantly. “No, I wouldn’t have let you. You were perfect. Sexy as fuck.” He kissed Mikeal firmly, and pulled one of Mikeal’s arms around his waist. “Now hold me, you brute.”

Mikeal grinned and pressed his chest against Adam’s back, spooning around him and wrapping his arms around his torso. He liked this position, he could feel the gentle muted murmur of Adam’s heartbeat and it put his lips in perfect position near the back of Adams neck. “I love you,” Mikeal murmured, loving the way the words felt in his mouth and the way they sounded once they hit the air.

“Love you.” Adam returned drowsily.

Copyright © 2014 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I was wondering when Adam was going to tell Mikeal he loved him, sometimes when the time is right, the time is right.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Mikeal is quite the stud in this one. Calm and cool at the New Year's Party and gets a chance to mark his territory too! Go Mikeal! ;)

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Sweet chapter. I'm glad the dynamic of their relationship is shifting to be more equal. Adam was so much more dominant for so long.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 08/22/2014 08:05 AM, fiedlerbob101 said:
its been a while since the last chapter so thanks for taking the time to write this awesome chqpter

 

Bob

Sorry for the long delay, but I'm glad you like the chapter. Thanks for reviewing!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/22/2014 10:58 AM, huktaunluv said:
I was wondering when Adam was going to tell Mikeal he loved him, sometimes when the time is right, the time is right.
Adam was definitely more reserved with his feelings but at this point I think it's pretty obvious to both of them that he is head over heels! :) Thanks for reviewing!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/22/2014 01:06 PM, Cole Matthews said:
Mikeal is quite the stud in this one. Calm and cool at the New Year's Party and gets a chance to mark his territory too! Go Mikeal! ;)
It was nice seeing Mikeal shine in his own element. (And marking his territory was nice too! ;) Thanks for the review!
  • Like 3
Link to comment

My computer just combusted due to all the hotness in this chapter!!!! So, just so you know, Cassie, I'm sending you my bill for my computer repair! :D:D

 

Mikeal was really in his element at the New Year's Eve party. It surprised me as well as Adam. lol He was very take charge and assertive. Good for him. And good for him for not hating his sister. True, that's not the way someone should find out they were adopted, but he's not blaming her. Of course this totally contradicts what I've been saying in my previous reviews about how Hycianth (I finally Googled it! And what pretty flowers they are! lol), was a bitch and she should have kept her mouth shut, which I still think she should have, but I understand why she spilled the beans.

 

I wonder how Mikeal's talk with his parents is going to go...looking forward to that chapter! lol

 

I really love how in love Adam is now! All those 'I love you's' had me smitten!! :P

 

Awesome chapter, Cassie, despite the fact that my computer is still smoking! Well, you know what they say - about smoking after sex...lol Ok, lame, I know. hehe

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 08/22/2014 01:20 PM, impunity said:
Sweet chapter. I'm glad the dynamic of their relationship is shifting to be more equal. Adam was so much more dominant for so long.
I'm glad you liked the chapter. Adam, being more experienced, was a much more dominant presence in the relationship, but things are evening out now. So it's true that they are on much more equal footing, which I think is good for both of them. Thank you for reviewing!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/24/2014 01:57 AM, Lisa said:
My computer just combusted due to all the hotness in this chapter!!!! So, just so you know, Cassie, I'm sending you my bill for my computer repair! :D:D

 

Mikeal was really in his element at the New Year's Eve party. It surprised me as well as Adam. lol He was very take charge and assertive. Good for him. And good for him for not hating his sister. True, that's not the way someone should find out they were adopted, but he's not blaming her. Of course this totally contradicts what I've been saying in my previous reviews about how Hycianth (I finally Googled it! And what pretty flowers they are! lol), was a bitch and she should have kept her mouth shut, which I still think she should have, but I understand why she spilled the beans.

 

I wonder how Mikeal's talk with his parents is going to go...looking forward to that chapter! lol

 

I really love how in love Adam is now! All those 'I love you's' had me smitten!! :P

 

Awesome chapter, Cassie, despite the fact that my computer is still smoking! Well, you know what they say - about smoking after sex...lol Ok, lame, I know. hehe

Sorry about your computer Lisa. I didn't know it would be too hot to handle! :P

 

Mikeal can't handle conventions or college parties, but he was definitely in his element here. And Hyacinth's situation was very complicated, which I also think Mikeal handled very well. No wonder Adam thought he was so sexy. ;) (Adam is so adorable when he is smitten. I love it).

 

Glad you liked the chapter and again, sorry about the computer. (Love the smoking pun though)! :D Thanks for reviewing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Absolutely wonderful and sooo hot, hmm maybe that's why my hard disk crashed a few dats after reading this. :lol:

I love the fact that they are versatile and that they are both at the I love you stage. Just perfect.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/28/2014 04:39 PM, Timothy M. said:
Absolutely wonderful and sooo hot, hmm maybe that's why my hard disk crashed a few dats after reading this. :lol:

I love the fact that they are versatile and that they are both at the I love you stage. Just perfect.

I hope I didn't make your hard disk crash, although I can't apologize about the hotness! :P I'm so glad you liked it. Their relationship has really blossomed into something special. Thank you so much for the review.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Perfect chapter....showing us what has become a perfect relationship. These two are now completely in sync...equals in love, knowing how the other feels, putting each other first. Hot and beautiful...Thank you...Gary

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/04/2015 07:12 AM, Headstall said:
Perfect chapter....showing us what has become a perfect relationship. These two are now completely in sync...equals in love, knowing how the other feels, putting each other first. Hot and beautiful...Thank you...Gary
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed this chapter, just letting the two be in love for an evening without anything major butting in and ruining their fun. A perfect night in my mind!! I'm so glad you liked it.
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Beautiful New Year celebration. Adam brought out Mikeal’s confidence. While Mikeal broke down Adam’s protective walls. Great chapter.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 3/4/2018 at 7:56 AM, BlindAmbition said:

Beautiful New Year celebration. Adam brought out Mikeal’s confidence. While Mikeal broke down Adam’s protective walls. Great chapter.

 

Perfect summary of the essentials. 

I also liked how the balance of their relationship gets better, with Adam also becoming part of Mikeal's world and family traditions, and of course the way they switched roles in bed. They're definitely perfect for each other, even Hyacinth thinks so. ;) 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 3/4/2018 at 1:56 AM, BlindAmbition said:

Beautiful New Year celebration. Adam brought out Mikeal’s confidence. While Mikeal broke down Adam’s protective walls. Great chapter.

They've come full circle.  The New Year's scene is one of my favorites.  Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 3/5/2018 at 5:42 AM, Timothy M. said:

 

Perfect summary of the essentials. 

I also liked how the balance of their relationship gets better, with Adam also becoming part of Mikeal's world and family traditions, and of course the way they switched roles in bed. They're definitely perfect for each other, even Hyacinth thinks so. ;) 

Probably the first time Hyacinth has been right about something. :P  The boys have definitely come a long way and they're in a good place now, loving and happy.  Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

"It did amaze him, the fierceness of it, the intensity of it, how it settled down deep inside of him, grafted itself into his bones and body and mind and heart, how it made him feel euphoric and serene at the same time, the mix of passion and tenderness, the need to protect and plunder. It was confusing, chaotic, sweet and comforting and he knew that whatever he had felt for John…or thought he had felt for John…it wasn’t like this. Never like this. And now that he had it, felt it, tasted it, he never wanted to let it go."

 

*Sigh* Your writing is perfection.  Thank you.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, FanLit said:

"It did amaze him, the fierceness of it, the intensity of it, how it settled down deep inside of him, grafted itself into his bones and body and mind and heart, how it made him feel euphoric and serene at the same time, the mix of passion and tenderness, the need to protect and plunder. It was confusing, chaotic, sweet and comforting and he knew that whatever he had felt for John…or thought he had felt for John…it wasn’t like this. Never like this. And now that he had it, felt it, tasted it, he never wanted to let it go."

 

*Sigh* Your writing is perfection.  Thank you.

Thank you very much.  I'm so glad you're enjoying Geeks.  :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Romantic and sexy! Thank you. And an interesting meeting with Hyacinth. Not what I expected. I was proud of Mikeal for staying calm and not let her bait him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

Romantic and sexy! Thank you. And an interesting meeting with Hyacinth. Not what I expected. I was proud of Mikeal for staying calm and not let her bait him.

After what they have been through, I think the boys deserved some romance.  Hyacinth is interesting, never know what to expect with her.  Mikeal handled himself very well.  Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..