Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 3,282 Words
  • 3,604 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reach - 16. Chapter 16

This is the end. Thank you to all those who read and review!

Tibial unlocked the door of the apartment and walked inside, shedding his jacket as he went. Being as far west as they were made for scorching summers and mild winters, but he still needed a coat outdoors at times. Compared to what he was used to, however, the winters here were positively balmy.

He sat down his briefcase and collapsed in a chair, loosening his tie and kicking off his shoes. It was agreed upon that the first person to get home, which was usually Tibial, would go pick up the girls and get dinner started. Which he would, he just wanted to rest for a moment first.

Many things had changed since he first arrived here in this tiny beach town four months ago. He had agreed upon Chad's term of staying a year. That day Chad had cleaned out his spare room, in which he had been storing his art supplies, and they set up a room for the girls. Chad even set up a small cot for Tibial to sleep on in the same room.

All in all, he was in a pretty comfortable situation. No arguments (except with Jenna occasionally) and no real issues. He had held down two jobs during the busy summer months and once that was over had gotten himself a steady job at the bank as a financial advisor for small businesses. Not quite the vineyard business, but it was better than waiting tables or working in the fields.

He eventually got up and went to pick his daughters up from day care, where they stayed three days a week, the other two they spent with Metta, at the older woman's insistence.

Yes, Tibial realized as he returned home with Jenna skipping ahead of him and Jessa riding on his shoulders, things were going smoothly. The only uncertain area of his life was his relationship with Chad.

Things were progressing, but very slowly.

Tibial had made his first move the third week there, getting up from that small cot in the middle of the night and going to Chad's bedroom, creeping inside.

Chad had been asleep, and the white moonlight was filling up the room, painting his hair, the sheets, the smooth skin of his back. Tibial couldn't stop staring and he approached slowly, kneeling next to the bed as if mesmerized. He reached out and touched Chad's face, caressing it gently. It was the first time he had touched Chad in even a remotely intimate way since he and his girls had moved in. Chad had woken up, looked mildly surprised to see Tibial there, but had smiled sleepily.

"Hey."

"Hey," Tibial said, smiling back and trying to take his hand away. Chad caught it, pressed a kiss against his fingertips.

"What's up?" Chad asked, pushing himself up on one elbow.

"I didn't mean to wake you, but...do you have any room in there for me?"

Chad grinned again, a slow sleepy smile that spread across his face. "Sure thing baby."

Chad pulled the sheet back, an open invitation and Tibial climbed in-between the sheets, turned his body towards Chad. Chad leaned over, kissed him gently. Tibial kissed him back, opening his mouth, the kiss warm and heavy and slow. They broke the kiss, and had both fallen asleep after that, hands intertwined.

Tibial never went back to the cot.

Since then, there had been small signs of affection. Chad would often casually touch Tibial on his hip or low back and they would sometimes cuddle up on the couch together after the girls had been put to bed and talk. There had even been some light casual kisses, usually right before they went to bed or got up in the morning, away from the curious eyes of Tibial's daughters. But that was all.

Tibial knew that Chad was letting him take control, letting him set the pace. But he felt a little lost. It was like they were trying to rebuild their relationship from scratch. And the place they were at now was good. Safe. But he could vividly remember those wild moments when they were so overwhelmed by their feelings and need that it had been impossible to keep their hands off each other. Nothing...not Mia, not Terrasa, not their family could have kept them from one another. Why was it so hard now?

He swung Jessa off his shoulders as their apartment came into view. "Why don't you and Jenna go see if Uncle Chad is home yet?" he suggested.

"'Kay Daddy," she said easily, then raced pass Jenna who instantly started to run to catch up.

When Tibial entered, Chad was already in the apartment, holding Jessa upside down while she squealed in excitement. Chad blew a raspberry on Jessa's stomach and carefully sat her back on her feet. He looked up at Tibial and smiled. Tibial automatically smiled back. Chad always looked so happy to see him and Tibial loved the fact that the man could make him smile.

* * *

That evening Tibial was sitting on the couch when Chad came back from putting the girls to bed. It was something Tibial sometimes missed doing, but he let Chad put them to bed the majority of the time, to have that special intimate time between the three of them, to form a bond. Not that it was necessary; the girls loved their "Uncle" Chad. Jessa, especially, loved the way Chad would swing her up off her feet and play with her. Tibial suspected if he tried that, he would probably get kicked in the head.

"How are they?" Tibial asked, gathering up the papers he was looking at and putting them back into his briefcase.

"Fine." Chad sat next to him on the couch. "What were you looking at?"

"Just work stuff."

"I have something for you."

Tibial looked over. "What?"

"It's a surprise. I'm going to go get it right now, but I want you to close your eyes."

"I live with two four year old girls and you're asking me to close my eyes. Are you insane?"

Chad chuckled, kissed the top of Tibial's head. Tibial smiled.

"Trust me okay?"

Tibial rolled his eyes, but then obediently closed them. He could hear Chad rummaging around in the kitchen and then his footsteps approached a few moments later. Something smooth and heavy was carefully placed in his hand. He recognized it as one of the wine glasses from the kitchen.

"Drink it." Chad's voice, low and throaty near his ear, made Tibial shiver. If it was anyone but Chad, Tibial would have at least peeked. But he kept his eyes closed, took a small sip.

"Holy-" he breathed, his eyes flying open. "This is one of ours." He took another sip, just to make sure. "This is one of our wines."

"Yeah," Chad said. "The famous Marwhile Cabernet Sauvignon."

"How did you get some? All the way out here?"

"A friend of mine was looking for some really nice wine for his girlfriend. Their anniversary was coming up and he wanted something different. I suggested your Winery and when he placed an order, I gave him some money and asked him to order another bottle. Under his name to be safe. We had just gotten a bonus from one of our crafts and I wanted to do something nice to surprise you. I thought you might like it."

"I do." Tibial smiled and took another drink. "Thank you." He turned his head and kissed Chad. "It makes me think of home."

"Do you miss it? The Vineyards, your family?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, I miss it. What about you?"

Chad shrugged. "A little. There were a couple of things I wish I hadn't had to leave behind. But I don't miss it terribly much. You were the only thing I would have missed about it."

"You know," Tibial looked down at his feet. "When the girls were almost three, there was a coworker of mine who was leaving and moving out east. And so I had the girls picture taken and I put some of the photos in an envelope and I addressed it to my dad. Gave the envelope and a big portion of my paycheck to my coworker and asked her to drop it by a post office when she was near her destination. I didn't want the postal code to give away the town we were living in, you know. I always felt bad that Dad would never be able to see his grandchildren.” Tibial sighed deeply. “I know he was so excited about being a grandfather, even though he never said anything about it. I don't even know if he ever got the pictures, but I would like to think so."

"You were really close to your dad, weren't you?" Chad asked, sitting next to him, touching his hair gently. "I bet you miss him."

"I do," Tibial said. "We never talked a lot, but he just got me, you know. Understood me. And I miss my family, my mom and my sister, but Dad the most." He sighed. "I wish the girls could meet him."

"Me too," Chad said quietly, pulling Tibial in close to him and kissing the top of his head. Tibial drank his wine and relaxed into the warmth.

"What are you thinking?" Chad asked, his voice a little muffled by his hair.

"I was thinking we could go ahead and go to bed."

"Why?" Chad looked at him. "Are you tired?"

Tibial licked his lips nervously, then sat down his glass and moved over Chad, slowly straddling his lap and pressing his body up against his.

"No," he said, bringing his lips next to Chad's ear and punctuating that one word with by running the tip of his tongue along the outer rim of his ear. He felt Chad shudder underneath him. "But I still want to go to bed." He pulled back a little to look at Chad. "But in case I'm not being clear enough, let me rephrase it. I want to go to bed with you. And when we get there, I want you to fuck me."

Chad pulled back to look at him. "Are you sure?"

Tibial nodded. "Yes."

Chad kissed him. "Then you go check on the girls and I'll put this wine away. Then I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Tibial smiled at him, that sly sexy playful smile that never failed to arouse Chad. "Sounds like a plan."

Chad was already in the bedroom by the time Tibial finished checking in on the girls. Tibial lingered in the doorway, watching Chad taking off his shoes. He had initiated this, but now he felt uncertain and unsure, like the way he felt the first time.

Chad looked up, smiled at him warmly as Tibial stepped into the room. He stood up and embraced Tibial, just holding him for a minute. "I love you," Chad whispered and Tibial shivered as the words danced over his skin, burrowed deep into his heart.

Chad turned and locked the door behind him. Tibial looked worried.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? The girls-"

"I'll unlock it before we go to sleep. I don't want the girls to walk in and think I'm hurting you or something," Chad said. "Not to mention it would be like seeing your parents having sex. That can traumatize anyone."

Tibial laughed; hugged Chad again. Chad hugged him back. Tibial was almost as tall as he was, he didn't need to lean down a little to hug or kiss him like he used to. Tibial had grown up a lot, wasn't a boy anymore.

Chad kissed him, running a hand up under Tibial's shirt. He loved this, being able to hold Tibial, kiss him and touch him as much as he wanted without worrying about anyone seeing them.

"I'm so glad you came after me," Chad said, sighing as Tibial's fingers slid up underneath his shirt, brushing over ribs. Chad let Tibial pull his shirt up over his head. Tibial looked at Chad’s chest, running his hands over it.

"I've missed touching you," Tibial said, softly, then leaned forward, running his lips over Chad's stomach, licked his way up his chest, let his lips close over one nipple. He bit down and Chad gasped slightly, his cock twitching inside his pants. Tibial smiled a little and continued to lick and suck at the small nub of flesh before moving over to kiss the other one, laving it with his tongue and sucking on it hard. He loved the sounds Chad made, the way his body shuddered underneath his tongue.

Tibial brought his mouth back up to Chad's, kissed him hard and deep.

"I've missed tasting you," Tibial said and kissed him again. He trailed his fingers down Chad's stomach, to the waistband of his pants, unhooking them and sliding them down his hips. He kissed Chad underneath his collarbone, then lowered himself onto his knees while trailing light teasing kisses down Chad's chest, his stomach, biting the tender flesh right underneath Chad's belly button. He trailed light, gentle fingers over Chad's cock, using his thumb to swipe away a drop of precum leaking from the tip. He brought it to his mouth, licked it off while staring up at Chad.

"Get on the bed," Tibial said quietly. Feeling dazed, Chad complied, lying down on his back and watched as Tibial shed his clothes, smiling at him. It was that sexy "I want you to fuck me" smile. Tibial crawled onto the bed, lowered himself down to kiss Chad again. Chad ran his hands through Tibial's hair, down his bare back.

Tibial pushed himself up and smiled down at him. "I love you."

Chad grinned. "I love you too."

Tibial slid down Chad's body, mouthing at his hipbones, licked at the inside of his thigh. Chad's breath caught in his chest when he felt Tibial's hand close around the base of his cock. Tibial looked up and waited until Chad was watching him, before he slowly took Chad's erection in his mouth.

Chad groaned and fisted his hands in the sheets as he felt his cock engulfed by the wet heat of Tibial's mouth. Chad knew he was too large for Tibial to take all of him into his mouth, but it didn't matter, it still felt wonderful. He groaned loudly as his cock slipped deeper into Tibial's mouth and Tibial brought his free hand up to cover Chad's mouth. The meaning was clear, Tibial was warning Chad to keep his voice down so they wouldn't wake his children. Chad sucked Tibial's fingers into his mouth and Tibial groaned. The vibrations around Chad's cock caused him to lose control. He couldn't even get the warning out before he was coming hard into Tibial's mouth. Tibial didn't pull back, swallowing as much as he could and licked the remainder off Chad's softening cock.

Chad pulled Tibial close to him, kissing him. "Are you okay?" he murmured, pushing Tibial's hair back. "I didn't have time to warn you..."

"I'm fine," Tibial said with a warm smile. Tibial kissed him deeply and Chad could taste his own climax on Tibial's tongue.

"Where did that come from?"

Tibial's eyes darkened. "Why? Did I do something wrong? Did you not like it?"

"Are you crazy? I loved it."

Tibial blushed darkly. "I just wanted to taste you. And I remembered you doing it to me, the first time. It felt so incredible."

"You are incredible," Chad said, pulling him down for another kiss. They stayed like that for several minutes, Tibial content just to be kissed, to let Chad's large hands stroke his back and hair. "So incredible."

Tibial smiled and kissed him again. "I want you to do something for me."

"What?"

"I want you to prep me," Tibial kissed him. "Then, once I'm ready, I want you to slide your cock into me. Deep inside so I can feel you filling me up."

"Goddess Tib," Chad groaned, feeling himself growing hard at the words. This was new for Tibial. Chad had noticed that Tibial was perfectly comfortable initiating sexual encounters, but once he had gotten things started, he usually let Chad, who had more knowledge and experience, take the lead. Chad had never minded, but this change, with Tibial taking charge, was a new and exciting experience. And incredibly erotic, he decided, as he slid his fingers into Tibial.

He was careful, being sure to stretch Tibial. The last time he had sex with Tibial he had been impatient and a bit aggressive and he was sure he had hurt Tibial a little, even though Tibial hadn't complained.

Tibial wasn't complaining now, moaning and grinding down onto Chad's fingers, his face flushed. He leaned forward and gave Chad a long, lingering kiss. "I'm ready," he whispered. Chad gently withdrew his fingers and Tibial slicked some lotion onto Chad's cock. Chad groaned and his stomach muscles involuntarily flexed as he felt Tibial's hands stroking him. Tibial kissed him one more time, and slowly lowered himself down onto Chad's erection.

Chad gasped slightly as he felt Tibial’s smooth heat engulf him. Tibial lifted himself up, shifted his hips slightly and lowered himself down again. “Oh Goddess, yes,” Tibial moaned. Chad thrust upwards and was rewarded with another moan from Tibial, who looked down at him, his lips parted and his eyes so dark. “Feels so good.”

“Ride me baby,” Chad whispered, reaching up, placing one hand on Tibial’s hip to steady him, the other wrapping around Tibial’s cock. Tibial continued to slide up and down Chad’s cock, his breathing getting heavy. He threw his head back as he felt the orgasm build up in his stomach.

“Baby, I’m going to-” Tibial couldn’t get the sentence out before he was orgasming hard, spurting cum all over his stomach and Chad’s hand. Chad groaned as he felt Tibial tighten around him and after a few more thrusts he felt his own release swept through him, orgasming so hard that he felt it in every fiber of his body.

Tibial collapsed, sweaty and panting, on his chest. Chad stroked Tibial’s hair, kissing the top of his head gently. The younger man was silent for a moment, and ran his hand up Chad's side. “I love you,” Tibial said softly.

“I love you too baby,” Chad said. He carefully rolled them over so that Tibial lay underneath him, and pulled out of Tibial's body. He kissed him again. “I love you so much.” He looked down at Tibial, brushed his hair away from his face and touched his lips. He felt his chest and throat tighten up as Tibial smiled up at him, that sweet smile. He could have lost this, lost it forever.

Tibial frowned, reached up to touch his face. "What's wrong?"

"Wrong?"

"You got this strange look on your face. Are you okay?"

"I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"About how I almost lost you. About how much my leaving must have hurt you. About how I almost throw away the most important thing in my entire life and how lucky I am that you loved me enough to come find me."

"I will always find you, no matter where you go." Tibial kissed him. "Don't worry. I'm here now. I'm here and my girls are here and we're a family now, no matter what anyone else says. We'll be together for the rest of our lives always."

Chad smiled. "Bless the Goddess, that horrible insufferable bitch that she is, because she led me to you."

Tibial laughed. "Bless the Goddess."

~End~

Copyright © 2012 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh! I thought the previous chapter was the end. :blushing:

But I was glad to see this; I liked the slow moving together, how Tibial was finally ready to take the final step and how Chad had the chance to prove himself.

I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks, Cassie! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This was excellent! I love the ending. Thank you for this story, it was a pleasure, reading through the ups and downs of Tibs and Chad. There were times I didn't think they were going to prevail, others that were really beautiful, and memorable ones like the ending, I loved them all, so great write. :)

Here's to looking forward to your next story.:wizard:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

You are quite the storyteller girl! Beautiful story, had the romance, the angst, and the happy ending. Doesn't get much better than that. I am so glad I waited until you finished before I read. :) Great job

  • Like 2
Link to comment

OMG! Best ending ever! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif you scared me there for a minute. i thought tibal was really gonna leave. I hate that the story is over though! you did a great job! hug.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/17/2012 07:40 PM, gregg said:
sad to see it end but also glad the way it did end

EXCELLENT story very well done

Thanks for the review and I am glad you enjoyed it. I am sad to see it end as well, it was fun story to write. Thanks again!
Link to comment
On 09/17/2012 09:01 PM, podga said:
Oh! I thought the previous chapter was the end. :blushing:

But I was glad to see this; I liked the slow moving together, how Tibial was finally ready to take the final step and how Chad had the chance to prove himself.

I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks, Cassie! :)

Then this was like a surprise, right? A bonus chapter! I'm glad you like the way it ended, and how Tibial and Chad are slowly rekindling their relationship. Thank you for reading and for all the reviews! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it :)
Link to comment
On 09/17/2012 09:05 PM, Houdinii said:
Loved the story... mad it ended :P Meanie :P Well written, could have had a more dramatic ending... but I liked it.
Thanks for reviewing. It could have been more dramatic, but I think I plied them with enough drama during the entire course of the story that they deserved a break :D Glad you liked it :)
Link to comment
On 09/18/2012 12:55 AM, Daddydavek said:
Nice ending to an interesting story! Thanks for sharing! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts and insights! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Link to comment
On 09/18/2012 01:20 AM, Terry P said:
A really good story, with a good ending. Thank you.
Thank you for reviewing. I'm so glad you liked it :)
Link to comment
On 09/19/2012 03:22 AM, lilansui said:
This was excellent! I love the ending. Thank you for this story, it was a pleasure, reading through the ups and downs of Tibs and Chad. There were times I didn't think they were going to prevail, others that were really beautiful, and memorable ones like the ending, I loved them all, so great write. :)

Here's to looking forward to your next story.:wizard:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story, especially the ending. They really went through a lot of tough times, so I am glad that they were able to find a happy ending. Thanks so much for all of your reviews and comments, they really made me enjoy writing this story!
Link to comment
On 09/25/2012 04:11 AM, joann414 said:
You are quite the storyteller girl! Beautiful story, had the romance, the angst, and the happy ending. Doesn't get much better than that. I am so glad I waited until you finished before I read. :) Great job
Thank you joann, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I quite like the angst, but really wanted to give these guys a happy ending :) Thanks for all of the reviews!!
Link to comment
On 09/29/2012 07:22 AM, BeautybutBroken said:
OMG! Best ending ever! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif you scared me there for a minute. i thought tibal was really gonna leave. I hate that the story is over though! you did a great job! hug.gif
Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you liked the story. Tibial was really going to leave, but luckily Chad was able to convince him otherwise and it worked out well for both of them. Glad you like it! :)
Link to comment

Stunning

What a brilliant end to a really wonderful story.

Cassie I found that completely remarkable and totally entertaining, I am really glad I got to read it.

More so thanks for sharing.

:)

xx

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was so scared this was going to have an unhappy ending. But it was great! Such an awesome story! I liked that you gave away little bits of the culture without going into this detailed science lesson. Love, love, love

Link to comment
On 01/20/2013 04:15 AM, Yettie One said:
Stunning

What a brilliant end to a really wonderful story.

Cassie I found that completely remarkable and totally entertaining, I am really glad I got to read it.

More so thanks for sharing.

:)

xx

Yettie, I am so glad that you enjoyed this so much. Thanks for all of your reviews; I love hearing what readers think! :hug:
Link to comment
On 06/03/2013 06:27 PM, said:
I was so scared this was going to have an unhappy ending. But it was great! Such an awesome story! I liked that you gave away little bits of the culture without going into this detailed science lesson. Love, love, love
The original ending was less than happy, but after what all the boys have been through, I think they deserved happiness in the end. There were quite a few cultural differences, especially at the beginning, but I was more than happy to focus on the love story rather than the science or history. :P I'm so glad you enjoyed it, thank you for the review :)
Link to comment

I'm glad it had a happy ending but I don't know whether it was cause it was so weird and ritualistic almost another world at the start that the ending was almost surreal. Lol the first part of the story reminded me of a bible belt so self righteous and pious then the end was like so normal. Hard to explain but I did enjoy the story, so much pain but I'm glad Chad and Tibial are happy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/04/2013 11:20 AM, Daithi said:
I'm glad it had a happy ending but I don't know whether it was cause it was so weird and ritualistic almost another world at the start that the ending was almost surreal. Lol the first part of the story reminded me of a bible belt so self righteous and pious then the end was like so normal. Hard to explain but I did enjoy the story, so much pain but I'm glad Chad and Tibial are happy.
I'm glad you like the happy ending. There was quite a different from where Tibial and Chad started to where they ended up. They started out in a time and culture that could only destroy their love and wound up, after all that time and all that pain, in a place where their love could exist, blossom and grow. I'm happy for my boys too, they certain deserve it. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..