Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 999 Words
  • 4,689 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buried Treasure - 10. Part 10

I woke the following evening to a feeling of comfort and a loud knocking on the door. I buried my face in my pillow and frowned, since when did a pillow have hair?

“I know you’re awake!”

I leaped out the bed and turned to see Craig lying there with an amused smile on his face. He held out a hand and waited till I took it before pulling me back into the bed. He settled me back against his chest and then called out “Come in.”

I tried to move as the door opened but Craig just held me tighter. A nurse popped his head round the door and stopped short when he saw us cuddled up in the bed. “Oh sorry to disturb you,” he stammered, red-faced, “I was sent to tell you that there will be a meeting in one hour in Andrew and Jamie’s section of the main house.”

“Thanks, we’ll be there,” Craig said cheerfully and the nurse blushed again before shutting the door.

“Stop panicking and talk to me,” he slid an arm round me and held me till I got my thoughts in order.

I had so many questions I didn’t know where to start, in the end, I started with what I thought was the most important, “How are we connected, and what happens now?”

“Our minds got connected when your mind clung to mine during your panic attack. Normally as a healer I would connect with a patient to keep them calm and to coax them into doing what I need them to do. I would then disconnect my mind, and they would be none the wiser. It is all included in the consent that is signed by patients and/or their relatives. When I connected to you, your mind saw my feelings for you, it saw how much I loved you and it read my desire to be with you. It latched onto that and decided not to let go. Subconsciously you don’t want me to leave. As for what this means for us, it means that we can speak to each other’s minds, to a certain extent we will be able to sense each other’s emotions and as for how long, it will last as long as we both want it to. For me I want it to last forever, but that is up to you.”

At his last words he looked at me and I saw and sensed his love, but I also sensed an undercurrent of doubt and vulnerability. Somehow I knew I had our futures in my hands and I also knew I couldn’t let him go. I had loved him for as long as I could remember.

“I don’t want it to end, I want to be joined with you, and I love you too.” My voice sounded loud in the quiet room, but I wanted him to sense my sincerity and love.

Craig grinned, “Join me in the shower. I need someone to wash my back.” As he spoke, he was sliding out from under my head and getting out the bed, reaching for a crutch as he stood.

Seeing the crutch I frowned, “I thought you were healed?”

“I am healed, but where I was in plaster for a while the muscles in my legs need to build up again and so the crutch helps me balance.”

I followed him to the bathroom and watched as he stripped out of his boxer shorts. When he saw me just standing there he came over and pulled me towards to the shower. Before I realized his intention I was under a warm spray still with my boxers on. Craig just laughed as I glared at him and tried to pull the sodden fabric off.

The shower was quick but Craig took every opportunity to touch and tease me. By the time we finished washing my cock was red and swollen and the towel I had wrapped round my waist did nothing to hide my condition.

When I entered the bedroom to get dressed Craig was sitting on the bed. He saw my predicament and starting to chuckle.

“We can’t have you going into a meeting like that,” he said with a gleam in his eye that I didn’t entirely trust.

“Come here, Jay,” he whispered and held out a hand to me. I took it and was pulled to stand between his open knees.

I squeaked in surprise when he whipped off my towel and he had me halfway down his throat before I could draw breath to do anything but moan.

I would have been embarrassed by how quick I came, but I was too dazed and could only allow Craig to lay me down on the bed till I caught my breath.

“If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?” Craig asked when I opened my eyes to gaze up at him.

I blushed not knowing how to respond, I was saved by another knock on the door. It opened before either of us could move and Cade bounded in.

“Hey guys! Hoes it going?” he said as he plopped down beside me on the bed.

He then seemed to realize that both Craig and I were naked and just stopped to stare.

“We are not a personal show for you,” Craig said heading for his suitcase to grab some clothes. I saw my suitcase was by his and jumped off the bed trying to use my hands to shield myself.

Cade had still not moved and Craig started laughing. When he had his pants on, he waved a hand in front of Cade’s face, “The lights are on, but nobody’s home,” he said to me, and the sound of his voice seemed to snap Cade out of himself.

“You guys are finally together, aren’t you?” Cade said out of the blue, with a big grin on his face and it was my turn to stare.

Prompts Used: "The lights are on but nobody’s home" + "All red and swollen" + "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
Please visit the discussion forum for this story.
Copyright © 2015 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There's a Britney moment in there. So cool.

"If I said you has a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

:) :) (^*^)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/17/2014 01:51 PM, ninioki said:
There's a Britney moment in there. So cool.

"If I said you has a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

:) :) (^*^)

Thank you. Hope you like the rest as much. :-)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

seems like Jay is the only one who didn't see they both loved one another. will Louis and cade get together in this story or have their own? they are mates, right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/17/2014 07:43 PM, Cannd said:
seems like Jay is the only one who didn't see they both loved one another. will Louis and cade get together in this story or have their own? they are mates, right?
More about Jay will explained and as for Cade that would be telling ;-)
Link to comment

Omg!!!  They are doing everything in the hospital room. That sounds weird yet sexy. Yeah, obviously everyone but Jay has known his feelings for Craig. That vee bit of love making has been great. Another nice chapter Caz. You are slowly building up their relationship. And I like it that way. ;)

 

~Emi. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/4/2017 at 7:58 AM, Emi GS said:

Omg!!!  They are doing everything in the hospital room. That sounds weird yet sexy. Yeah, obviously everyone but Jay has known his feelings for Craig. That vee bit of love making has been great. Another nice chapter Caz. You are slowly building up their relationship. And I like it that way. ;)

 

~Emi. 

 

Thanks Emi :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It might have been better if they had sorted the red and swollen bit out on the shower. But Cade's comment made me :rofl: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/10/2017 at 1:56 AM, Timothy M. said:

It might have been better if they had sorted the red and swollen bit out on the shower. But Cade's comment made me :rofl: 

 

Ah, yes, Cade has no sense of boundaries. In his job, he's the consummate professional. With his friends? He's the big kid that everyone rolls their eyes at. 

 

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..