Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 995 Words
  • 3,847 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 18. Chapter 18

Daniel

“I can’t believe you got him up on stage.” Silas was bouncing on his toes as Toby led the way into their home.

Daniel blushed red. “I didn’t even think about having an audience. You both know that I love that song and dance routine.” He’d only remembered the crowd when the song had ended and he’d just wanted to get off the stage as soon as possible. He’d been so grateful when Master Carlos had lifted him down.

Shaking off his thoughts he turned to look at his smirking brothers. “I’m heading for bed. I’ve got an appointment with Anna and I want to be awake when she decides to start investigating my head again.” At the mention of his shrink the smirks were replaced with looks of concern. “Oh, relax guys. She’s lovely and you know she still wants to monitor me once a week.”

****

Daniel entered the warm reception and shed his thick coat.

“Hey, Sophia,” he greeted the receptionist. “Winter is really taking hold out there. So much for the no rain forecast too.”

“Hi, Danny. Take a seat and dry off. Anna will be with you shortly. She’s running a bit behind today, a few people arrived late. Good news is you’re her last appointment before lunch, so, no hurrying.”

Daniel grabbed a magazine and settled in to read about what the latest celeb was up to.

He was shaking his head over the revealing dress one celeb was wearing to do their shopping when a familiar voice had his head whipping up.

“I’ll see you again usual time next week, Anna. Sorry again for having to change this week. I had—” Carlos stopped speaking when he noticed Daniel. “Daniel, what a surprise—Shit—”

Daniel didn’t hear anymore. His vision was already greying round the edges…

Carlos

Carlos saw Daniel slumping forward and acted quickly, automatically rushing to catch him before he could fall out of his chair. Sweeping the lithe form into his arms he turned towards Anna.

“Where should I put him?” he demanded, silently sending up a prayer of thanks the waiting room was empty.

“Bring him in here; you can put him on the couch.” Anna led him into her office while calling to Sophia to bring water. “You can leave now. I’ll see you next week.” She turned to Daniel as soon as Carlos set him down, effectively dismissing him. Like hell he was being dismissed.

“Daniel is my boy. I’m not going anywhere until I know he is going to be okay. When he wakes up he can tell me to leave, if he wants to. You can’t.”

Anna drew herself up to her full height; at least a few inches taller than Carlos thanks to the heels she was wearing.

“It would do you good to remember just who you’re talking to. This is my domain not yours. You’re not a Master here. I, however, am a Mistress. Both at the club and here. I also knew Daniel before you did, hell, I sent him to the club. Don’t try my patience. Now do you want to rethink your earlier comment?” Her voice was hard as steel but Carlos wasn’t intimidated. Daniel was his not hers.

“I’m not moving, Mistress,” his tone was like ice. “Daniel is my boy now. I will care for him as long as he will let me, in or out of the club. Unless he tells me different. Now—”

They were both cut off by a throat clearing quietly and then a soft voice. “When you two have finished comparing the size of your egos, could you let Sophia through with my water?”

Anna and Carlos both looked over to the door and saw Sophia hovering very nervously there with an open bottle of water in her hand.

“I’ll take it,” Anna and Carlos said at the same time, and then went back to glaring at each other.

Carlos broke the staring contest when he felt something pull on his arm. Looking down he saw Daniel had moved to the edge of the couch and was using Carlos as leverage to rise. Going by the paleness of his skin if he managed it he would end up back on his ass as soon as he gained his feet.

“Sit, Boy,” Carlos commanded and when he was sure Daniel was seated properly again he moved to snatch the water from a still nervous Sophia.

Daniel downed the water then went back to warily watching Anna and Carlos.

“Ma’am, you said it was always my decision on who was in on my appointments.” The tone was respectful but reproachful as well. Anna flushed from the very polite telling off.

“I apologize, Daniel. Of course your appointments are yours to share or not as you wish.”

Daniel turned to Carlos and smiled. God his boy was beautiful. “Sir, I really am sorry for fainting on you. Seeing you here was a surprise. I promise you I’m fine now and will see you as arranged at the club.”

Carlos shook his head. “You don’t have to apologize to me. And seeing you here was just as much a surprise to me too. Where are your brothers? Surely you aren’t here alone, not with the dang—” he cut himself off, since he wasn’t sure how much Daniel had told Anna.

“I know all about the incident at the club,” Anna interjected. “Daniel is always brought and picked up Toby. His brother wouldn’t allow…” Daniel was blushing and shaking his head.

“Toby got called in to work. I agreed to ask Sophia to call a taxi and to stay in the waiting room until it arrived.”

“I’ll get you home. I’ll wait with Sophia until you’re finished. No arguments,” he added when it looked like Daniel might object.

Daniel smiled and nodded shyly. Carlos dropped a kiss on his head and left the room with a wide-eyed Sophia.

Prompt used:
"Don't try my patience,"
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Aw, that was so sweet! Love seeing how much Carlos cares for Daniel and that Daniel likes being on the receiving end of that care. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

*Snicker, snicker* Silly Doms! But it's nice to see Daniel having so many people in his life who want to protect him.

 

Hmm... So they are both in therapy...? Interesting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Good for Daniel maintaining some control of the situation. He's proving not to be as frail as the two who obviously care about him seem to think. Poor Carlos' feelings are all but spilling over, but I think it's comforting for Daniel. Why is Carlos in therapy?
Another nice chapter Caz..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/01/2016 01:12 PM, Reader1810 said:

Aw, that was so sweet! Love seeing how much Carlos cares for Daniel and that Daniel likes being on the receiving end of that care. :D

I think everyone needs someone to care for just them at some point in their lives. Family is one thing, but for it to be someone from outside, can make it all the more special. As long as they don't go overboard ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/01/2016 04:09 PM, Puppilull said:

*Snicker, snicker* Silly Doms! But it's nice to see Daniel having so many people in his life who want to protect him.

 

Hmm... So they are both in therapy...? Interesting.

Doms/Dommes can be great but sometimes they can also forget when to turn off. But, I think Daniel has them under control ;)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/02/2016 04:35 AM, Defiance19 said:

Good for Daniel maintaining some control of the situation. He's proving not to be as frail as the two who obviously care about him seem to think. Poor Carlos' feelings are all but spilling over, but I think it's comforting for Daniel. Why is Carlos in therapy?

Another nice chapter Caz..

I think the times Daniel speaks up he's showing his trust in the people he's talking to.

 

Everything will slowly be revealed. Anna is big on confidentiality so I need to talk her into letting me into her records :gikkle:

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Gosh, Doms and Mistresses duke it out. Fainting subs ... Doms going for therapy.. hmmm
nice chapter !!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow that was a battle of the Doms. I think though that Carlos has a more personal stake here and there was no way he was going to back down.
I know its early for them yet, but I hope Daniel is able to start trusting Carlos more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/02/2016 07:05 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Gosh, Doms and Mistresses duke it out. Fainting subs ... Doms going for therapy.. hmmm

nice chapter !!

Glad you liked it. Although it's chapters like this one that make me hate my word limit.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/02/2016 07:22 AM, LitLover said:

Wow that was a battle of the Doms. I think though that Carlos has a more personal stake here and there was no way he was going to back down.

I know its early for them yet, but I hope Daniel is able to start trusting Carlos more.

I think Daniel is starting to get there, but, it may take a bit longer yet.

 

Anna is just doing her job, but, she may have been a bit territorial as well. After all they were in her office, and Daniel is her patient ;)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Good on Carlos. He's found someone to fight for, and I thought his concern sweet, and his determination proof this is no slight attraction... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/23/2016 01:33 AM, Headstall said:

Good on Carlos. He's found someone to fight for, and I thought his concern sweet, and his determination proof this is no slight attraction... cheers... Gary...

Hmm, Carlos isn't really very good at hiding his feelings. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Can be a good thing, but can bite you in the butt. We'll just have to see.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Egos have been raised to an extreme level. Both the shrink and Carlos got foot to foot with each other. What I was worrying is, why Daniel is there??? I know secrets are unfolding slowly. But I was anxious about these three triplets...

 

Nice chapter as usual... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 01:14 AM, Emi GS said:

Egos have been raised to an extreme level. Both the shrink and Carlos got foot to foot with each other. What I was worrying is, why Daniel is there??? I know secrets are unfolding slowly. But I was anxious about these three triplets...

 

Nice chapter as usual... :)

 

~Emi.

A master and a mistress fighting over the same boy ;) I think Carlos needs to remember his place occasionally.

 

Daniel's past will come to light soon. But, be warned it isn't nice :no: Of course the past is just that, the past, the future is looking better all the time :yes:

 

Thanks for all the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/30/2017 at 11:09 PM, Dodger said:

Carlos fascinates me and I'm interested to find out about the therapy.

 

I try to only touch on it briefly. Most of what I know I have found out by asking friends about their experiences and looking online. The only shrink I saw when I was young didn't go well. 

 

Thank you for the comments:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..