Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 774 Words
  • 2,958 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 28. Chapter 28

Silas

Silas left Anna’s office and stormed down the street as fast as he could. He didn’t know where he was heading, as long as it was as far away from that meddling woman as possible.

How dare she! How dare she say it was okay he wanted the pain! How dare she say he should accept himself as he was! He was a freak! Plain and simple!

When he was finally tired of walking he found a small coffee shop and slipped into a quiet corner with a mocha latte. Sipping his drink, he let his mind go back over everything Anna had said—albeit a little more calmly now.

She had insisted that he wasn’t a freak for being aroused by pain. She had even given him links to few websites on the subject. The other shrinks he’d seen had all been about drugging him up to the eyeballs and helping him to get better. Anna was the first to say he didn’t need drugs. She’d said what he needed was a good hard flogging and she knew a club where he could find one. He had refused until she’d talked Danny into going and he’d had no choice but to follow.

Then in this latest session she just had to get him to talk about Oliver. He’d even let slip how the urges were changing now Oliver was around. God, why hadn’t he just kept his mouth shut. Now she wanted him to spend more time with Oliver and see what the long term effects were.

“Hey, Bro, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” Silas startled and glared at Toby as he sat opposite him.

“Ever thought maybe I didn’t want to be found?” he growled.

Toby slapped a hand down on the table. “Do you even remember that there’s a killer out there? And that he may be targeting us? Not wanting to be found is not a luxury that you possess at the moment.”

Silas felt the guilt starting to sneak in, but he pushed it away ruthlessly. “If you keep guarding us so well, how is this killer ever going to be caught? If he can’t get near us he will probably lose interest and move on to another target. Then how will you find him before he kills again?”

Toby stared at him. “You think I’m using you and Danny as bait? I am only guarding you both because my sources tell me this bastard won’t give up once he’s chosen a target. If he decides to kill someone else…well, of course, I would feel sorry for the victim and their family. But, I would also be glad you and Danny are alive. You’re all the family I have left and I will do anything to make sure you stay safe.

Come on, bro. What’s really bugging you? You’ve been getting quieter and quieter recently. Has Oliver done something? I can have a word with him it you want. Or I can get Tara to find you a new master—”

“NO!” Silas shouted and clapped his hand over his own mouth as everyone turned to stare for a long moment.

Toby stared at him and, right as the knowing smirk started to show on his brother’s face, he hated how well they all understood each other.

“So, just how well is Oliver managing you?” Toby drawled, sitting back in his chair and grinning.

Silas scowled. “He is not managing me. He is…Well, he’s…That is he’s…” Silas gave up trying to find the right words as Toby burst into laughter.

****

Oliver

Not far away Oliver sat in his office scowling at the current accounting sheet he was trying to get to balance on his computer screen. Computers were meant to make things easier, not make him want to throw the newly repaired machine across the room.

His gaze was drawn to the floor at the side of his desk. Would Silas have realized by now what he was doing wrong? Would he have been trying to repress himself from interrupting Oliver's work? Or would he have finally have simply told Oliver what he was doing wrong and damn any no talking rules?

Leaning back on his chair he rubbed at his temples trying to ease the headache pulsing there. How had Silas gotten under his skin so quickly? There was something about him that drew Oliver in. Under all the bluster and the snarky comments, was a vulnerable young man who Oliver wanted to wrap up and protect.

Now, the question was how did he win Silas over without scaring the sub away first?

No prompt this week - it was a free week.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, there you go. Silas does need to accept that he's not a freak for finding pleasure in pain.. Maybe Oliver can help him get there on the way to winning him over. It's not going to be an easy line to walk..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 04:11 AM, Puppilull said:

That question at the end will be a tough one to answer. Oliver will have to tread carefully.

I think it will be a lot of trial and error. As long as the errors are not too bad, Oliver should be fine...

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 05:44 AM, Defiance19 said:

Well, there you go. Silas does need to accept that he's not a freak for finding pleasure in pain.. Maybe Oliver can help him get there on the way to winning him over. It's not going to be an easy line to walk..

I hope Oliver can help him, we'll all have to see how things go ;)

 

You're right it's not going to be easy, though I think Oliver may be up to the task.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment

I think that in the end Toby will probably have to use his brothers as bait to capture or eliminate the killer.

Link to comment
On 12/1/2017 at 6:24 AM, Dodger said:

I think that in the end Toby will probably have to use his brothers as bait to capture or eliminate the killer.

 

Maybe, or maybe it will be taken out of his hands. We will have to wait and see :) 

 

Thanks for taking the time to comment :hug:  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..