Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 696 Words
  • 3,348 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 29. Chapter 29

Tara

“So, the boys told you their story? I’m glad you and Oliver gained their trust. They need more friends. Or maybe more?”

Carlos smiled into his beer. “It was hard to hear what they went through and probably ten times harder for them to tell us. But, I think it will help a lot going forward.

“Also, I think we should partner Toby up with someone. He’s left to his own devices a lot at the club and that leaves him vulnerable, you never know what may happen. I know he thinks he can look after himself with all his government training, and, of course, he did kill Harold to rescue the others, but—”

“WHAT!” Tara screeched. “What do you mean he killed someone? And who is Harold?” Tara couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “All I know is the boys were with an abusive Master and Toby took them away from him. I think you’d better fill me in.”

“Um…Well…” Carlos looked supremely uncomfortable. “Ah, you remember what you said about it not being your story to tell?”

He had a fucking point, why did he have to be so…so…argh!

Tara sighed. “Okay, you got me there. But, as soon as you can I want to know everything.”

“Of course, Your Royal Highness,” Carlos said with a flamboyant bow.

“Fuck off,” Tara retorted giving him the finger.

“Pardon me, your majesty.” He grinned then danced out of reach as she went to punch him.

“I’ll catch you sometime when you least expect it.”

****


Toby

Toby sat at the café table and watched Silas ordering another drink at the counter. He was meant to be meeting Tara for lunch soon. Should he cancel? Or would Silas agree to go home?

Sighing he took out his phone to text and cancel as Silas returned to the table. He paused when he saw the to-go cup.

“Not staying?” He raised an eyebrow in query.

“Actually, I just want to go home and crash. I may grab some popcorn and chips, then veg out with a stack of DVDs.”

“Well, I need to go home and change. Why don’t I give you a ride?”

Silas gave him a suspicious look, but agreed and they headed out together.

An hour later Toby was standing in front of his closet trying to decide what to put on. What did one wear to meet a Domme for lunch? He’d never moved in these sorts of circles before and, though of course he’d spoken to Anna when she’d recommended the club, he didn’t really have any firsthand experience of the lifestyle like his brothers did.

Hmmm, red shirt to match his hair, with tan slacks? Or maybe, a tan shirt to bring out the light specks in his brown eyes, with dark slacks?

“Who’s the lucky lady? Or have you come to your senses and decided to join Danny’s and my team?” Silas’ voice made him spin, almost tripping on the slacks he was holding.

Scowling, he straightened. “None of your business. But, if you must know I’m having lunch with Tara. I promised to keep her up to date with the investigation.”

Silas snickered. “Wear the tan shirt with dark blue—not black—pants. Oh, and make sure you’re back by curfew, there’s a good boy.”

He ducked out as Toby sent a cushion at him and it slammed into the closed bedroom door.

Sighing he picked up the tan shirt and navy blue pants before heading for the shower.

****

Unknown

He’d nearly had him. Why did that damn brother have to turn up at that moment? If Silas listened to him and stayed with others he’d be even harder to get to.

He would get him. He had to get him. No one else would be able to take the pain he dished out. No one else would be so perfect for the role he needed filled.

Why did it have to be so hard?

Maybe he’d get another chance at the club on Saturday.

Until then, he would plan. He wanted to be totally ready when he finally got his hands on his prize.

Prompt Used:
Pardon me, your majesty
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I know they have lives to live, but I just want them to all stay together so nothing bad can happen... Still, will be interesting to see mr agent man Toby face Tara over lunch. Maybe he isn't so different from his brothers...? ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/01/2016 10:15 AM, LadyDe said:

So the stalker is someone from the club? That's so not good!! :no:

Maybe, Maybe not ;) Maybe he's just planning on snatching Silas outside at some point... 0:)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 09/01/2016 04:59 AM, Puppilull said:

I know they have lives to live, but I just want them to all stay together so nothing bad can happen... Still, will be interesting to see mr agent man Toby face Tara over lunch. Maybe he isn't so different from his brothers...? ;)

Hmmm, Toby and Tara's lunch. What will happen? We'll just have to wait and see ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Hmmm tricky. This guy is too close for comfort. Toby did well without even knowing it, but this evil character doesn't look like he's going to give up the chase any time soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/1/2017 at 6:36 AM, Dodger said:

Hmmm tricky. This guy is too close for comfort. Toby did well without even knowing it, but this evil character doesn't look like he's going to give up the chase any time soon.

 

No, unknown is persistent and is obsessed with the triplets. Of course, he has to slip up in the end. 

 

Thanks for taking the time to comment :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..