Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 578 Words
  • 2,931 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 33. Chapter 33

Daniel

Daniel looked at the big screen in a daze. The Cinema! Carlos had brought him to the cinema.

The light from the action on screen flickered over Carlos’ face as Daniel stared at him and tried to understand him. Why would his master bring him to watch a movie? What was the lesson he was supposed to be learning? How was he meant to be serving his master?

“You’re thinking too loud. I can’t hear the movie.” Carlos’ voice startled Daniel out of his thoughts and made him turn in his seat.

“Master? What—” He didn’t any further when Carlos dropped his arm around Daniel’s shoulders and pulled him onto a firm chest.

“Shhh, watch the movie and relax.” There was some rustling and a carton was thrust in front of Daniel's face. “Have some popcorn.”

Daniel took a small handful of the sweet treat and munched on it while he tried to work out how much of the film he’d missed while his thoughts had rambled.

Carlos held him for the remainder of the film and only let go when the lights came up.

“Come on, we have reservations for dinner next.” Carlos pulled Daniel up by his hand and Daniel followed meekly. He was too stunned to say anything.

Finally, when they were outside Daniel found his voice. “Why, Sir?”

Carlos frowned down at him. “Why what?”

Daniel gestured back at the cinema. “Why all this? The movie. Dinner.”

Carlos’ frown deepened. “Why not? You’re my Boy. I wanted to treat you to something nice.”

“But, I’m meant to serve you, Sir.”

“And I’m meant to look after you.”

Daniel looked helplessly at Carlos. Why didn’t the man seem to get it? Masters were meant to give orders. They were meant to be served. There were not meant to do things for their subs to make things nice.

 

Carlos

Carlos watched as Daniel struggled. He was fairly sure he knew what his boy was thinking. Probably along the lines of the master gave the orders and the sub obeyed. Nothing else was supposed to happen.

Well, Carlos was going to show Daniel that a lot more could happen between master and sub. He wanted to get to know his boy. He wanted a chance at more than just master and sub. He knew he would have to take things very slowly. But, he also knew Daniel was worth it. His sub was worth anything it cost to make him happy.

Daniel spoke softly. “I serve you. I will go wherever you decide I am to go.”

Oh, no, that wouldn’t do. “We went to the cinema because I found out from your brothers that you liked musicals. We are now going to a nearby restaurant that I am assured serves the best spaghetti bolognaise we will ever taste. After that I am going to make sure you are home safe and by a reasonable time—I got a warning from Toby and I don’t want to be on the wrong side of that man, ever.”

Daniel was silent for so long Carlos thought he was going to demand to go home straightway. Then, he smiled. Carlos smiled back and held out his arm. After Daniel had wrapped a hand around it Carlos led the way down the street.

He felt like crowing in victory. This battle he’d won. He also intended to win the war, especially when Daniel was the prize.

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

awwww that was such a sweet chapter....Carlos really has a soft spot for Daniel huh?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Daniel is about to learn how to have more than a Master/sub relationship. That was a sweet chapter. Gotta love Daniel and his whirlpool way of thinking. :blushing: Carlos offered something Daniel couldn't say no to. :yes::wub: . Can't wait to watch Daniel blossom. But what happened to the stalker dude? :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/28/2016 12:16 PM, LadyDe said:

Daniel is about to learn how to have more than a Master/sub relationship. That was a sweet chapter. Gotta love Daniel and his whirlpool way of thinking. :blushing: Carlos offered something Daniel couldn't say no to. :yes::wub: . Can't wait to watch Daniel blossom. But what happened to the stalker dude? :(

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter, Daniel is indead learning new things about relationships.

 

As for the stalker, i'm sure he'll turn up soon ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 10/28/2016 08:25 AM, Puppilull said:

Such a cute little dance they perform! Daniel's confusion is adorable, with a hint of sad.

I think Carlos is going to have to have a lot patience. But, i also think that that patience will pay off huge.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 10/27/2016 12:56 PM, JayT said:

awwww that was such a sweet chapter....Carlos really has a soft spot for Daniel huh?

Yep, I think Carlos is falling pretty hard.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dodger said:

I agree with everyone else here, a real nice chapter with Carlos and Daniel. :heart:

 

I'm glad the characters are getting to you :yes: 

 

Thanks for reading and continuing to comment :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..